Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,745 members, 7,809,842 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

Family Time With Lucifer: The Bible For Kids - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Family Time With Lucifer: The Bible For Kids (9687 Views)

‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral / Why You Should Do Away With Your NIV Bible For Good / Yoruba Bible For Easyworship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Time With Lucifer: The Bible For Kids by Ishilove: 3:12pm On Dec 02, 2014
Pr0ton:

I've been trying hard to find a sense in all the posts you've posting here undecided

You should respond to those verses quoted by sonoflucifer you know, instead of...(reserves)
And in your mind what you posted up there makes sense, shey? Smh

I'm not responding to any verse because sonoflucifer is bent on twisting the meaning of those verses to suit his satanic purposes.
Re: Family Time With Lucifer: The Bible For Kids by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 02, 2014
Ishilove:

Disgusting, Christian bashing thread. You guys just can't live without bashing Christians. Its your fucking elixir.

Too bad Mynd is no longer the mod of this section. This disgusting thread wouldn't have seen the light of day.
Almost 90% of the threads on this section ridicule my father. We satanists never complain because our Father is sympathetic to the plight of the ignorant. I can live without bashing Christians; they are largely irrelevant in the scheme of things. Can you live without thinking of my Master? He is the sole reason you believe in Jesus. Ironic, ain't it?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Family Time With Lucifer: The Bible For Kids by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 02, 2014
Ishilove:

I'm not responding to any verse because sonoflucifer is bent on twisting the meaning of those verses to suit his satanic purposes.
Help the kids that might happen upon this thread in the future. Explain these verse to them, if you can. Unlikely, as you are more gifted at troling and playing the victim. There are millions of threads on this forum, yet despite my numerous pleading and requests to let me be, you arrogantly prance about this particular thread like a mad woman, bawling like a baby denied his halloween candies. Let me be in peace. Your cup is almost full.

2 Likes

Re: Family Time With Lucifer: The Bible For Kids by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 02, 2014
The power of Satan is real and can be made manifest in the lives of those who cross the boundaries. A word is enough for the wise, a curse attracted is not easily repelled. Be careful.
Re: Family Time With Lucifer: The Bible For Kids by Religionsection(f): 3:58pm On Dec 02, 2014
Ishilove:

Disgusting, Christian bashing thread. You guys just can't live without bashing Christians. Its your fucking elixir.

Too bad Mynd is no longer the mod of this section. This disgusting thread wouldn't have seen the light of day.
JOKE OF THE YEAR!!!
Mynd44?
He encourages this kind of thread by ignoring them and go after Christian's post on Islam..
Re: Family Time With Lucifer: The Bible For Kids by Religionsection(f): 3:59pm On Dec 02, 2014
sonOfLucifer:
The power of Satan is real and can be made manifest in the lives of those who cross the boundaries. A word is enough for the wise, a curse attracted is not easily repelled. Be careful.
tongue

Re: Family Time With Lucifer: The Bible For Kids by Ishilove: 4:04pm On Dec 02, 2014
Religionsection:

JOKE OF THE YEAR!!!
Mynd44?
He encourages this kind of thread by ignoring them and go after Christian's post on Islam..
Oh really? That's news.
Re: Family Time With Lucifer: The Bible For Kids by Religionsection(f): 4:08pm On Dec 02, 2014
Ishilove:

Oh really? That's news.
Kk
Re: Family Time With Lucifer: The Bible For Kids by philfearon(m): 4:56pm On Dec 02, 2014
Pr0ton:

I've been trying hard to find a sense in all the posts you've posting here undecided

You should respond to those verses quoted by sonoflucifer you know, instead of...(reserves)
She won't bro..One can't say what one knows not!!
Re: Family Time With Lucifer: The Bible For Kids by Ishilove: 6:41pm On Dec 02, 2014
sonOfLucifer:
Put a sock on it and shove it up your satanic heinie.

2 Likes

Re: Family Time With Lucifer: The Bible For Kids by Ishilove: 6:46pm On Dec 02, 2014
philfearon:

Is that right?
Re: Family Time With Lucifer: The Bible For Kids by philfearon(m): 7:00pm On Dec 02, 2014
Ishilove:

Is that right?
Yap...
Re: Family Time With Lucifer: The Bible For Kids by Pr0ton: 8:43pm On Dec 02, 2014
Ishilove:

He's not twisting verses. What meaning do those verses mean aside from the ones you deemed 'twisting'?

You've got answers? Well then.. Lets see who does twisting best wink
Re: Family Time With Lucifer: The Bible For Kids by Pr0ton: 8:46pm On Dec 02, 2014
philfearon:

Your riqht.. It's obvious in her.
Re: Family Time With Lucifer: The Bible For Kids by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:19pm On Dec 02, 2014
Ishilove you are very cantankerous here. Too much hormones? Is it that time of the month?

2 Likes

Re: Family Time With Lucifer: The Bible For Kids by Ishilove: 9:56pm On Dec 02, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:
Ishilove you are very cantankerous here. Too much hormones? Is it that time of the month?

Re: Family Time With Lucifer: The Bible For Kids by Eyop: 9:58pm On Dec 02, 2014
Ishilove:

Ishilove take it easy now. where do you want the guy to keep fuc-king off to cheesy grin
Re: Family Time With Lucifer: The Bible For Kids by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:38pm On Dec 02, 2014
Eyop:

Ishilove take it easy now. where do you want the guy to keep fuc-king off to cheesy grin

ta gueule. Can't you see she's afflicted?
Re: Family Time With Lucifer: The Bible For Kids by Ishilove: 10:51pm On Dec 02, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

ta gueule. Can't you see she's afflicted?
It is you and your generation that are afflicted, not me.
Re: Family Time With Lucifer: The Bible For Kids by Ishilove: 10:54pm On Dec 02, 2014
Eyop:

Let him fukc off to fiery places that rhyme with 'bell'

1 Like

Re: Family Time With Lucifer: The Bible For Kids by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 04, 2014
I am back.
Re: Family Time With Lucifer: The Bible For Kids by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 04, 2014
Funny how you base your philosophy solely on the "Old Testament."
Re: Family Time With Lucifer: The Bible For Kids by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:23pm On Dec 04, 2014
MzNelly:

As Jesus did.

Or are you saying that the 10 commandments are no longer valid?
Re: Family Time With Lucifer: The Bible For Kids by Nobody: 11:50pm On Dec 04, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

As Jesus did.

Or are you saying that the 10 commandments are no longer valid?
Colossians 2:16, 17
Hebrews 10:1, 8-14.
If you'll bother to read that, you'll find out that most of the Laws in the Old Testament are a "shadow of the things to come....but the reality belongs to the Christ."
I'm certain you know Jesus made it specifically clear that he'd come to amend the Law; through his sacrifice and all.
Re: Family Time With Lucifer: The Bible For Kids by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:48am On Dec 05, 2014
MzNelly:

Colossians 2:16, 17
Hebrews 10:1, 8-14.
If you'll bother to read that, you'll find out that most of the Laws in the Old Testament are a "shadow of the things to come....but the reality belongs to the Christ."
I'm certain you know Jesus made it specifically clear that he'd come to amend the Law; through his sacrifice and all.

Where?
Re: Family Time With Lucifer: The Bible For Kids by Nobody: 1:09am On Dec 05, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

Where?
Matthew 5:17-downward.
Your nick tells me you're a....Muslim?
Re: Family Time With Lucifer: The Bible For Kids by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:12am On Dec 05, 2014
MzNelly:

Matthew 5:17-downward.
Your nick tells me you're a....Muslim?

Liar! He came to fulfil, not amend the law.

Matthew 5:17

17 “Think not that I have come to abolish the law and the prophets; I have come not to abolish them but to fulfil them.
Re: Family Time With Lucifer: The Bible For Kids by Nobody: 1:18am On Dec 05, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

Liar! He came to fulfil, not amend the law.

Matthew 5:17

17 “Think not that I have come to abolish the law and the prophets; I have come not to abolish them but to fulfil them.
Ok....that is true, admittedly.
If you read further, you'd see he did make some amendments.
And yes, he came to show how the Law pointed to him as the Messiah.
Make your point, Sir.
Re: Family Time With Lucifer: The Bible For Kids by Nobody: 4:02am On Dec 05, 2014
MzNelly:
One God, one book.

2 Likes

Re: Family Time With Lucifer: The Bible For Kids by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:42am On Dec 05, 2014
MzNelly:

Ok....that is true, admittedly.
If you read further, you'd see he did make some amendments.
And yes, he came to show how the Law pointed to him as the Messiah.
Make your point, Sir.

My point is that the old testament is still valid contrary to what you were insinuating.
Re: Family Time With Lucifer: The Bible For Kids by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 05, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

My point is that the old testament is still valid contrary to what you were insinuating.
I never said it was invalid; but we are no longer under "The Law," ever since the arrival of Jesus Christ.
Confirm Galatians 3:23-25.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Anglican Homosexual Priest Defrocked / Pay Your Tithe Or Save A Relative's Life? / Pastor chris: Use The Name Of Jesus With Understanding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.