Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,500 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala (33467 Views)

7 Sins That Lead To Self-destruction: Christians Must Avoid. / What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala / What Apostle Paul Had To Say About Tithes And Other Heretic Teachings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by eluquenson(m): 7:48am On Dec 23, 2014
otunbabadok:
If you think Femi is wrong I don't know what you are reading too. The gospel as preached by Paul is not what Jesus preached simple. He even started his preaching with uncertainties and contradictions. Compare Act 9 and Act 22. Finally read act 2:21 and your eyes will be clear. What of this same Paul toying with your faith. Please read these two places in his different letters to Galatian and Corinthians in Galatian 3 and 1 Corinthian 15. How ordinary letters that even spark contradictions now become the must follow word of a God? Mathew 5:17-18 is completely against Romans 10:4 check very well. If its not clear in your own version of Gods word check another version
Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by LordReed(m): 12:59pm On Dec 23, 2014
otunbabadok:
If you think Femi is wrong I don't know what you are reading too. The gospel as preached by Paul is not what Jesus preached simple. He even started his preaching with uncertainties and contradictions. Compare Act 9 and Act 22. Finally read act 2:21 and your eyes will be clear. What of this same Paul toying with your faith. Please read these two places in his different letters to Galatian and Corinthians in Galatian 3 and 1 Corinthian 15. How ordinary letters that even spark contradictions now become the must follow word of a God? Mathew 5:17-18 is completely against Romans 10:4 check very well. If its not clear in your own version of Gods word check another version

Apparently you didn't understand what Jesus said in Matt5:17. He said He came to fulfill the law and the law will not pass until it is fulfilled. So has Jesus fulfilled the law or are we to wait for another? If Jesus has fulfilled the law then it has passed so how is Paul wrong?

1 Like

Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by otunbabadok(m): 1:15pm On Dec 30, 2014
LordReed:

Apparently you didn't understand what Jesus said in Matt5:17. He said He came to fulfill the law and the law will not pass until it is fulfilled. So has Jesus fulfilled the law or are we to wait for another? If Jesus has fulfilled the law then it has passed so how is Paul wrong?

You need to read verse 18 and 19
Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by LordReed(m): 2:38pm On Dec 30, 2014
otunbabadok:

You need to read verse 18 and 19

Did you understand what I wrote previously? He said the law will pass when fulfilled did He not? So the question is has He fulfilled it or not?
Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by mozele(m): 7:01pm On Nov 22, 2015
This man named Aribisala is a BIG Joke!
Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by Adekorya: 10:24pm On Mar 27, 2016
Silent mood
Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by Ken4Christ: 11:45pm On Mar 27, 2016
There is no single contradiction between our Lord Jesus and Apostle Paul's teachings. What you should have done is to ask for explanations of what you think are contradictory instead of spilling out ignorance and confusing unstable souls. I value my time and would not like to devote it to those who already have a preconceived opinion on certain doctrinal issues.

I will just take a few moments to enlighten us on one seemingly controversy observed between Paul and Jesus teachings. Matt 5:17 and Hebrews 10:4 are not contradictory.

When Jesus said he did not come to destroy the law but to fulfill it, what did he mean? The word fulfill by Webster dictionary has manifold meaning. You determine the meaning of a word by examining the context it is used. One of the meaning of the word fulfill is to comply with conditions. The law says that the souls that sins must die. This was the reason Jesus came. He came to comply with the condition the law demands for him to redeem mankind. So, what he said in Matt 5:17 is that until this condition is met, the Jews still have an obligation to keep the law. In other words, he did not come to annual the law arbitrarily without following due process.

And when Jesus died, he met the demand of justice by complying with the requirements of the law. Having done that, he brought an end to the law and ushered in grace fully. Even his ministry on earth was characterized by grace. He healed many on the Sabbath day which was against the law. He also had mercy on the woman that was caught in the very act of adultery.

Even John, the beloved disciple of Jesus testified to this truth. He said, 'the law was given by Moses but grace and truth came by Jesus.

Paul was the only Apostle that had a very strong revelation knowledge of what Jesus did and the Church. He was personally ordained by Jesus, hence he said, he did not receive it from men.

Please, if you don't understand anything, rather than openly condemning the Bible, ask questions. I have full exposition on this subject in two of my books - Is the Church under the law of Moses and The Woman Question. They are ebooks. If you want copies, reach me on kenmacaulaylive@gmail.com or call me on 07051165934. You can also connect with me on Facebook.com/kenmacaulay1.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

T.B. Joshua Predicted Missing Airasia Flight QZ8501 / Wise Men From Synagogue Church Of All Nations / Fake Miracle Syndicate Arrested In Enugu, Says Pastor Hired Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.