Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,485 members, 7,816,149 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala (33456 Views)

7 Sins That Lead To Self-destruction: Christians Must Avoid. / What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala / What Apostle Paul Had To Say About Tithes And Other Heretic Teachings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by ijechikky(f): 1:51pm On Nov 30, 2014
cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by veraiyke(m): 1:52pm On Nov 30, 2014
Ds total misunderstanding, misinterpreting n misconception of d person of paul n his works n words

1 Like

Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by salt1: 1:52pm On Nov 30, 2014
Why do you pick and quote the Scriptures out of contexts?

Scripture is used in interpreting scripture.
I guess the writer is a Muslim. They are the ones who wrest the Bible like this.

Both He that sanctifies(Christ) and the sanctified (Paul) are one. Paul is of Christ. Even the early apostles didn't observe any disparity between his doctrine and what Christ had taUght them.

Quit divisive comments

5 Likes

Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by Frankenstein: 1:53pm On Nov 30, 2014
Booked
Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by bolliejay(m): 1:54pm On Nov 30, 2014
Femi Aribisala and the mumu that posted this must be crazy.......u wannna causE confusion right?
Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by holatin(m): 1:55pm On Nov 30, 2014
confusion.
but is Jesus God ?
Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by odizeey(m): 1:55pm On Nov 30, 2014
hmmmm
Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 30, 2014
Well, I remember Jesus saying that we should beware of some teachings that will arise in the end times. Paul's teachings certainly was not in the end times. Besides, Jesus personally called Paul into the ministry and till he died, none of his teachings was questioned by Jesus.

2 Likes

Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by Lilimax(f): 1:57pm On Nov 30, 2014
One thing I want to tell this man Femi Aribisala is that confusion has heard his voice. May God open his eyes of understanding....

5 Likes

Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by thonyokun(m): 1:57pm On Nov 30, 2014
Satanic agents everywhere even on NL.

2 Likes

Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by StealthyMe(m): 1:57pm On Nov 30, 2014
Chai...There is God ooo

You have just given these atheists another point for argument undecided

1 Like

Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 30, 2014
Every right thinking person will surely know that the Christianity Jesus left is sure not the same with what is being practised at the moment.
The difference is overwhelmingly profound.

4 Likes

Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 30, 2014
Trash....
d summary of this all is dat paul acknowledge Jesus christ as the Lord and Saviour....
The kingdom of God is not readily understood by those who claim to know... they keep wallowing in deceits....

8 Likes

Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by tbaba1234: 1:58pm On Nov 30, 2014
salt1:
Why do you pick and quote the Scriptures out of contexts?

Scripture is used in interpreting scripture.
I guess the writer is a Muslim. They are the ones who wrest the Bible like this.

Both He that sanctifies(Christ) and the sanctified (Paul) are one. Paul is of Christ. Even the early apostles didn't observe any disparity between his doctrine and what Christ had taUght them.

Quit divisive comments

No need to bring muslim into this.

Femi Aribisala is not a muslim.

Also, there were thousands of different doctrines in the early church.

10 Likes

Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by Sexytemi(f): 1:58pm On Nov 30, 2014
*yawn*, so tired polio, church was fun o, RCCG Christ the anchor rocks.
Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by jbaby265(f): 1:58pm On Nov 30, 2014
trash

study ur bible with d inspiration of d holy spirit@op

trash again i say @op

3 Likes

Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by lomprico(m): 1:59pm On Nov 30, 2014
ifynairaland:
Well, I remember Jesus saying that we should beware of some teachings that will arise in the end times. Paul's teachings certainly was not in the end times. Besides, Jesus personally called Paul into the ministry and till he died, none of his teachings was questioned by Jesus.
Was Jesus on this earth during Paul's ministry?

2 Likes

Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by ijobaooorun(m): 1:59pm On Nov 30, 2014
Scaman u too sabi oh
Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 30, 2014
people studying the Bible to bring out arguments why not concentrate on how to live a Godly life and forget the rest. rubbish

4 Likes

Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by Iffffffy(f): 2:00pm On Nov 30, 2014
He is confused, period

1 Like

Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by Lilimax(f): 2:00pm On Nov 30, 2014
thonyokun:
Satanic agents everywhere even on NL.
So true! Satanic agents are on the prowl...but the people that know their God shall be strong and do exploit.

4 Likes

Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by eddie1(m): 2:01pm On Nov 30, 2014
Confusing! But na Jesus Christ I dey follow sha undecided
Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by BlackPeni5: 2:02pm On Nov 30, 2014
Lovely topic. A thousand likes to the OP. These Are Pertinent questions Christians should answer...as for me, I only look at the first four books of the new testament. I.e Jesus pass them all.
Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by Lilimax(f): 2:03pm On Nov 30, 2014
Iffffffy:
He is confused, period
He is period!

1 Like

Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by Artorius(m): 2:03pm On Nov 30, 2014
Carnal studying of the bible causes things like this, seriously lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by Lincolnburrows(m): 2:05pm On Nov 30, 2014
Just believe
Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by afrika(f): 2:05pm On Nov 30, 2014
The femi in d discovery is a fool

1 Like

Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by Lilimax(f): 2:07pm On Nov 30, 2014
holatin:
confusion.
but is Jesus God ?
Jesus is God! A Mystery beyond you human reasoning? I pray that God will open your eyes of understanding smiley Let's not digress.
Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by colored(m): 2:08pm On Nov 30, 2014
I've come to realize that there's only one God and that every religion is flawed. Religion is just a person's ideology of trying to find and understanding the one true God. At the end all religion still works because God answers whoever comes in hope of finding him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by Rexyl(m): 2:08pm On Nov 30, 2014
Apostle Paul was converted by Christ himself to continue with building of the Church and spreading of the Gospel as revealed to him

It was when I read through the verses quoted that I understood that the composer lacks the understanding of the Bible. Not only that, he lacks the understanding of the work and nature of God.

Pls if you know the composer direct him to mature Christians who will let him understand what he doesn't know at all.

Once again Apostle Paul was called by Christ himself to do his work. We Christians understand Paul and his messages that they are not contradictory to Christ's gospel. Instead his work fulfills the Gospels.

All those who are causing distractions should find another work to do

4 Likes

Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by dallyemmy: 2:09pm On Nov 30, 2014
Apostle Paul said follow me as I follow Christ! Femi Aribisala if you don't understand spiritual principles keep shut. This is no logic or human philosophy! For the fact that you are logical does not make your assumptions correct neither do human philosophy relevant in the things of the Spirit!

2 Likes

Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by musicwriter(m): 2:09pm On Nov 30, 2014
dmjinc:
Summary? Lesson undecided undecided

Paul was a false prophet (according to Aribisala's school of thought)

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him / Download Audio And Lyrics Video: Travis Greene - Made A Way (gospel Music) / T.B. Joshua Predicted Missing Airasia Flight QZ8501

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.