Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,606 members, 7,816,506 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala (33468 Views)

7 Sins That Lead To Self-destruction: Christians Must Avoid. / What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala / What Apostle Paul Had To Say About Tithes And Other Heretic Teachings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by Beey(f): 3:31am On Dec 01, 2014
blemon44:
Apostle Paul is a mare human

JESUS is our lord and savior so in him will i put all my trust

why will i obey a mare human,when my God Jesus christ has made it clear for me

As for me and my family we will serve the lord
The word is mere not mare.Just a little correction.
Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by Anglovel: 5:10am On Dec 01, 2014
Apostle Paul is a mere human

JESUS is our lord and savior so in him will i put all my trust,hope, belief,faith!

why will i obey a mere human,when my God Jesus christ has made it clear for me

Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by LordReed(m): 5:23am On Dec 01, 2014
This just so much load of rubbish actually. Trying to malign Paul to glorify Jesus is such a disservice. Rubbish! Rubbish! Rubbish!

Is this not the same man saying tithe is wrong now coming to say Jesus did not abolish the law? What a confused fellow!

2 Likes

Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by cuteniva: 7:05am On Dec 01, 2014
blym4real:

Have been seen less of your post recently.
yh dtx bcoz most @ tyms I only cm hr 2 read comments
Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by Nobody: 7:49am On Dec 01, 2014
Emmalot121:
After careful examination of this, I found out that some don't have meaning and the verses don't match with what they are meant to explain, some show little understanding of bible, some show little knowledge of what was meant by what was written and others are selective quotations.
See muslims liking posts of sonoflucifer! Your book of falacies that cannot stand constructive criticism, vipers, murderers. Ish!
I am not muslim, you fucking chrestard.
Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by Edmomd(m): 7:57am On Dec 01, 2014
Femi Aribisala has always been a confussionist and I don't a good reason why he should be considered serious.
Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by prophetfire: 7:59am On Dec 01, 2014
TheRealMrStan:

Read more: http://www.femiaribisala.com/12-articles-of-faith/paul/202-101-discrepancies-between-jesus-and-paul
O God the almighty,the father of our Lord Jesus Christ;deliver your people especialy the undescerning ones,weak n infant christians and those who would want to accept the Lord from this mischievious write-up intended to create confusion n weaken people's faith in Jesus Name, Amen.
Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by blym4real: 8:07am On Dec 01, 2014
cuteniva:
yh dtx bcoz most @ tyms I only cm hr 2 read comments
Ok miss. Looking forward to see more of your comments.
Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by otunbabadok(m): 8:33am On Dec 01, 2014
If you can't read the Bible and understand yourself, you need your pastor or the holy ghost to explain to you, you are a baby. This bible is so clear that it has been written in so many English. Just pick any of the Version that suites you not even translations this time. Then read the words of Jesus peace be upon him. You will see for yourself that truly this man Femi Aribisala is right about his analogy. Just read this Mathew 5:17-21 this is completely against Romans 10:4. They speak different things. Open your mind.
Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by funshow247(m): 9:10am On Dec 01, 2014
You can't understand the scripture wt mental knowledge! U can't just pick a verse and analyse wtout checking through the chapter...
Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by cuteniva: 9:42am On Dec 01, 2014
blym4real:

Ok miss. Looking forward to see more of your comments.
ayt.hws business?
Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by blym4real: 9:48am On Dec 01, 2014
cuteniva:
ayt.hws business?
It been good. Hw life for unijos?
Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by cuteniva: 9:54am On Dec 01, 2014
blym4real:

unijos is still shut down till further notice. hopefully nxt year.
Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by cuteniva: 9:58am On Dec 01, 2014
blym4real:

skul z still shut down till further notice. hopefully nxt yr
Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by blym4real: 10:03am On Dec 01, 2014
cuteniva:
skul z still shut down till further notice. hopefully nxt yr
will pm you.
Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by Philipsdael(m): 10:03am On Dec 01, 2014
Johnnoo:
@Op; You are confusing yourself. Well, this is what you get when the word of God is studied without the inspiration of the Holy Ghost undecided
Well, this is what you'll get when the book wasn't inspired by the Holy Ghost.
Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by cuteniva: 10:05am On Dec 01, 2014
blym4real:
will pm you.
ayt
Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by vicfajeze: 11:21am On Dec 01, 2014
d word öf JEHOVAH lives for ever.
Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by Jamali: 11:29am On Dec 01, 2014
baseless uninspired comparison
Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by odaudumike(m): 11:29am On Dec 01, 2014
Guy go back and study your Bible very well again. Not by the wordings but study the bible by its contents (Meaning) through Holy spirit. Paul only try to explain the word of Christ in a plain human language to all believers. Although Paul is mere mortar human but have the power of Holy Spirit that inspired him. Satan get lost.
Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by Emmalot121(m): 11:40am On Dec 01, 2014
Philipsdael:

blemon44:

Philipsdael:

blemon44:

As also in all his epistles[Paul], speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do other scriptures, UNTO THEIR OWN DESTRUCTION. 2 Peter 3:16. #SONOFLUCIFER.
Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by hisableplc(m): 11:59am On Dec 01, 2014
colored:
the bible was written by humans, contradiction couldn't be far fetched. So quit sounding gullible

so r u telling me dey wrote according to their canal mind or does d Spirit prefer 1 to d oda
Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 01, 2014
TheRealMrStan:

Read more: http://www.femiaribisala.com/12-articles-of-faith/paul/202-101-discrepancies-between-jesus-and-paul

Femi Aribisala is a confused Human.

People just open their mouths and say the first thing that comes out without really thinking.

Obviously Femi did not take the time to settle down and understand the contexts of what he was reading. He is a perfect example of those who read the Bible simply to pick faults.

Unfortunately, he reasoning is very shallow. Being a Bible Student, I will take the liberty to PUBLICLY expose Femi Aribisala's foolishness and weakness of reasoning.

(1)Jesus says we should beware of the doctrine of the Pharisees (Luke 12:1); but Paul proclaimed himself a Pharisee even as a Christian (Acts 23:6).

Who was Paul? Paul was an Israelite of the tribe of Benjamin and an apostle of Jesus Christ. Paul was born in Tarsus, a prominent city of Cilicia. (Ac 21:39; 22:3) His parents were Hebrews and evidently adhered to the Pharisaic branch of Judaism. (Ac 23:6; Php 3:5) He was a Roman citizen from birth (Ac 22:28). At Jerusalem, he received instruction from the learned Pharisee Gamaliel, suggesting that Paul was from a prominent family. (Ac 22:3; 5:34)

Paul's proclamation that he was a Pharisee was not saying that he was abiding by the tenets of a Pharisee, he was only alluding to the fact that he was born of a Pharisee and raised by a Pharisee. That was prior to becoming a Christian

(2) Jesus warns that not everyone who calls him Lord will enter the kingdom of heaven (Matthew 7:21); but Paul says everyone who calls upon the name of the Lord shall be saved (Romans 10:13).

This one is a clear example of how people quote the scriptures out of context. The statement of Jesus that this Femi quoted was only quoted pertially because he wanted to use it the paint the bible in a bad light. If you read the full statement upto verse 23 of that same book (Matthew 7:21-23) you would understand quite clearly the position Jesus was. He was specifically speaking to workers of inequity who call upon the name of the Lord in vain. Of-course I don't need to expantiate on this. The world we live in today abound with numerous example of Pastors who claim to perform powerful works in the name of the Lord but yet their life does not show that they truly are of the Lord.

Now when Paul says everyone, who was he referring to? Was he talking about the unrepentant sinner who has refused to be contrite? If such one calls on the name of the Lord he wouldn't be any different from those Jesus was talking to. He would be a worker of inequity. Besides let us not forget what we find in Galatians 6:7-9. God is not to be mocked.

(3) Jesus asks men to preach the gospel (Matthew 28:18-19); but Paul says he did not receive his own gospel from men (Galatians 1:11-12).

Yes of-course, Paul was fully in order when he said this. The question is, how did Paul come to learn of the Gospel? Verse 12 gives a clear and resounding answer. It was a revelation by Jesus Christ himself. So if Jesus told men like Paul to go and preach a Gospel that he revealed to them, where was Paul supposed to say he got the Gospel from? Or did you read anywhere in the Bible that there was another man that had another Gospel?

Please help me go back and ask Mr Femi.

(4) Jesus himself was circumcised (Luke 2:21); but Paul says if we are circumcised we would be estranged from Christ (Galatians 5:2-4).

Yes Jesus was Circumcised just the same way as any other Jewish born male child will be circumcised. Remember the circumcision was part of the covenant (Genesis 17:10&12)

However, the circumcision Paul was referring to was on an entirely different point of view. Paul was not referring to "We" in the general sense. He was speaking to a specific group of people, and for good reason. Paul later made a statement that would give indication to his point of view. In Galatians 5:6. He also made variations of the same statement in his letters to the Christians in Corinth (1Co 7:19.) and also to those in Philippi (Php 3:3)

“Circumcision” is used figuratively in a number of ways. After planting a tree in the Promised Land, for example, it was said to “continue uncircumcised” for three years; its fruit was considered its “foreskin” and was not to be eaten. (Le 19:23) Moses said to Jehovah: “Look! I am uncircumcised in lips, so how will Pharaoh ever listen to me?” (Ex 6:12, 30) In a figurative way “uncircumcised ones” describes with repulsive contempt those worthy only of burial in a common place with slain ones of the lowest sort. (Eze 32:18-32)

Circumcision of the heart was a divine requirement of even the Israelites who were already circumcised in the flesh. Moses told Israel: “You must circumcise the foreskin of your hearts and not harden your necks any longer.” “Jehovah your God will have to circumcise your heart and the heart of your offspring, that you may love Jehovah your God with all your heart and all your soul for the sake of your life.” (De 10:16; 30:6) Jeremiah reminded that wayward nation in his day of the same thing. (Jer 4:4) ‘Circumcision of the heart’ means getting rid of anything in one’s thinking, affections, or motives that is displeasing and unclean in Jehovah’s eyes and that makes the heart unresponsive. Similarly, ears that are not sensitive or responsive are spoken of as “uncircumcised.” (Jer 6:10; Ac 7:51)

(5) Jesus says children of God are born spiritually (John 3:3); but Paul says children of God are adopted (Romans 8:15).

In this case, they were both saying the same thing. Paul's statement conveys a meaning that majority of Christians often miss. When you adopt a child, that child was not adopted of his own choice. He was adopted because the adopting parent chose to.

In the same vain, Children of God are not Children of God by choice. They are chosen by God himself. They cannot in anyway influence that choosing. This was the meaning Paul was conveying when he said this. If that is so, then you can understand why he said Children of God are adopted. Of course if the adoption is of God, then we can definitely say that the "birth" so to speak is Spiritual.

(6) Jesus says God must be the only father of believers (Matthew 23:9); but Paul proclaims himself the father of some believers (Philemon 1:10; 1 Corinthians 4:15).

Applying “father” to men as a formal or religious title was forbidden by Jesus. (Mt 23:9) Because of Paul’s bringing the good news to certain Christians and nourishing them spiritually he was like a father to them, but in no scripture is “father” applied to him as a religious title. (1Co 4:14, 15) Paul likened himself to both a father and a mother in his relation to the Thessalonian Christians. (1Th 2:7, 11)

(7) Jesus says there is only one pastor and he is the one (John 10:16) ; but Paul says there are many pastors (Ephesians 4 :11).

This point has no basis. The quoted scriptures has nothing to do with the cited statements.

(8 ) Jesus says there is only one teacher and he is the one (Matthew 23:8 ) ; but Paul says there are many teachers and that God ordained him as a teacher (John 10:16).

If Jesus has given you the Gospel and has asked you to carry that Gospel to the nation, what does that make you?

So if because Jesus gave you that assignment, you decide to attach the Title of "Rabbi" or "Reverend" or "Venerable" and those other titles to your name and insist that people call you by those titles, have you not gone against Jesus words?

(9) Jesus says we should pray in private and not on street-corners (Matthew 6:5-6) ; but Paul says we should pray everywhere (1 Timothy 2:8 ).

Please use a bit of your common sense Mr Femi. When someone says you should pray in private, does it mean you have to be picky about where to pray. If I am standing in a queue at a Bus Stop and feel a need to pray, can't I just do a silent prayer? Would that not be praying in Private.

But because I want to pray, I start praying out loud in that queue so that everybody will hear that I am praying, have I not, in a sense, gone ahead to pray in a street corner, where everybody will be looking on?

I hope you get the point now?

(10) Jesus says we should not eat food sacrificed to idols (Revelation 2:14); but Paul says it does not matter if we eat food sacrificed to idols (1 Corinthians 8:8; Romans 14:14).

Honestly, I don't where this is coming from. This is absolutely baseless.

(11) Jesus says we should not receive payment for preaching the gospel (Matthew 10:8 ) ; but Paul says we should receive payment for preaching the gospel (1 Corinthians 9:11).

Paul did not say we should receive payment for the Gospel. Please read the verse within its context (1 Corinthians 9:11-15)

Since the men who brought the Gospel at that time were fully devoted to the cause of the Gospel, Paul was only alluding to the fact that these men should be supported. They likely travelled from city to city and would need some form of hospitality. Some of their needs would have to be met somehow. A number of them had other things they did to support themselves. Paul was a tent maker. Nevertheless, Paul was encouraging those in the congregation who had been strengthened by this travelling men to show them support in whatever form they could. He never mandated them to do it however.

(12) Jesus warns us to beware of thieves and robbers masquerading as pastors (John 10:1/8 ) ; but Paul admits to robbing churches in the name of receiving wages from them (2 Corinthians 11:8 ).

You totally missed the point in Paul's statement.

That was not even he said anyway.

What he said was “Other congregations I robbed by accepting provisions in order to minister to you.” (2Co 11:cool

There was nothing fraudulent about Paul’s receiving provisions from others. But evidently he spoke as though he had robbed those congregations in the sense of having used what he had received from them to supply his needs while laboring, not with them, but in behalf of the Corinthians.

(13) Jesus asks us to baptise as we preach the gospel (Matthew 28:19); but Paul dismisses the importance of baptism (1 Corinthians 1:17).

Paul did not dismiss the importance of baptism. Baptism is a key requirement as it signifies a public declaration of ones dedication to God.

Paul was emphasising the importance of declaration of the Gospel. Baptism arises as a result of the acceptance of the Gospel. So if there is no Gospel in the first place, would there ever be a baptism?

(14) Jesus says in preaching the gospel we should build on other men’s foundations (John 4:38 ) ; but Paul says he is determined not to build on other men’s foundations (Romans 15:20).

Please read Romans 15:20-24 and then you will see exactly what Paul meant by that statement. That statement had a very strong basis. Please read it yourself.

Paul's assignment was to Preach. His statement reflected his determination to take the Gospel to places where it had never been. He wanted to go to the territories of Spain where no one had heard the Gospel before.

(15) Jesus says we should not swear or curse (Matthew 5:34-37) ; but Paul swears and curses (2 Corinthians 1:23 ; Galatians 1:9).

Jesus also said, let your Yes mean Yes and No No

The Land where Paul was preaching would require strong indication that what Paul said was authentic. In a court of Law, before the testament of a witness is admissible, he would be made to swear under oath. That is an indication that his words carry as much weight as the value of authenticity. Saying anything false under oath would amount to Perjury.

The same thing was applicable in Paul's day. Swearing was seen as an indication of authenticity.

Even God swore on a number of occasions before the nation of Israel. Now ask yourself this. Did God need to swear to the Israelites? No he did not. To the nation of Israel, swearing was a seal of authenticity with the person making the statement could be held by. So that was a means of confirming to the Israelites that his words were bound to come to pass.

(16) Jesus is against the use of deception (John 1:47) ; but Paul boasts of using deception (2 Corinthians 12:16).

This is another baseless point. Nowhere did Paul boast of using deception.

(17) Jesus says we should disregard public opinion (Luke 6:26; John 15:18-19) ; but Paul actively courts public opinion (1 Corinthians 10:33 ; 1 Corinthians 9:20-22).

I really don't know how or where you are getting your interpretations from. This is completely baseless.

(18 ) Jesus says God is not the God of the dead (Luke 20:38 ); but Paul says God is the God of the dead (Romans 14:9).

Paul did not say so. What Paul said was that Christ died so that he might be Lord over the dead and the Living. If Jesus had power over death and can give life to the dead, then can't we then say he is Lord over death.

Besides Jesus and God are two different beings (NOT OPEN FOR DISCUSSION)

(19) Jesus says believers will never die (John 11:26) ; but Paul says believers died with Christ (Romans 6:8 ).

If you had the power to bring back the dead and someone you love dies, will you consider that person as being dead?

(20) Jesus says he was a ransom for only some people (Matthew 20:28 ) ; but Paul says Jesus was a ransom for everybody (1 Timothy 2:6).

Yes, Jesus was/is a ransom for all WHO EXERCISE FAITH IN HIM. Trust me not everyone has Faith in him. People like you Mr. Femi. So sorry, the ransom is not for you. Unless of-course you do decide to put Faith in him.

(21) Jesus says some men are righteous (; Matthew 23:35) ; but Paul says no one is righteous (Romans 3:10).

Abraham and David were certainly Righteous (Romans 4:1-22) Since it is only God that decides who is righteous and that being by his grace, Paul could not assert that he or any other person was righteous. As far as God is concerned we are all sinners.

(22) Jesus says he is not the saviour of the righteous (Matthew 9:12-13) ; but Paul says Jesus is the saviour of all men (1 Timothy 4:10).

Ask yourself a question. The same question Jesus asked when he made that statement. Does a man need to be saved if he is already righteous?

(23) Jesus says the kingdom of God has been taken away from Israel (Matthew 21:43) ; but Paul says all Israel will be saved (Romans 11:26).

The eyes of the blind can definitely not see light even if you shine it directly into their eyes.

Paul was not referring to the literal Israel.

(24) Jesus says God does not desire sacrifices (Matthew 9:13); but Paul says God sacrificed Jesus to himself (1 Corinthians 5:7).

Yes! That sacrifice happened for a reason. God does not want sacrifices. What he wants is a heart that is complete towards him. But that sacrifice of Jesus was for a reason. It was God's means of redeeming man from the effect of Adamic sin.

(25) Jesus says he did not come to abrogate the law (Matthew 5:17-18 ); but Paul says Jesus abrogated the law (Romans 10:4 ; Colossians 2:14).

Paul did not say Jesus abrogated the Law. Remember that Jesus himself said he came to fulfil the Law. So how can a fulfilled Law be abrogated?

(26) Jesus says salvation is by works (Matthew 7:21; Matthew 21:28-31) ; but Paul says salvation is not by works but by grace (Ephesians 2:8-9).

True! Very True. Of-course it is by grace that you are able to display works deserving of salvation. Or does Femi think he will have the power to say all the nonsense he is saying if God didn't give him the grace to be alive.

(27) Jesus says our trespasses will only be forgiven if we forgive others (Matthew 6:14-15) ; but Paul says all our trespasses have already been forgiven (Colossians 2:13).

Why would you expect to receive forgiveness if you don't give it in the first place?

Ephesians 1:7 explains that By means of him (Jesus) we have the release by ransom through the blood of that one,+ yes, the forgiveness of our trespasses,+ according to the riches of his undeserved kindness

(28) Jesus says our receiving mercy depends on our being merciful (Matthew 5:7); but Paul says our receiving mercy depends entirely on God’s discretion (Romans 9:16).

Before nko, whose discretion should it be? Your Grandfather?

If you supposedly show mercy to others, yet you wouldn't "Give you life to Christ" do you think think you can be saved?

(29) Jesus says we will be justified by our own words (Matthew 12:37); but Paul says we are justified by faith (Romans 3:28).

Read verse 36 of that book of Matthew. Jesus was speaking about something different from what Paul was saying.

(30) Jesus says eternal life is very costly (Matthew 19:29; Luke 14:28-33); but Paul says eternal life is a free gift (Romans 6:23).

So how much did Jesus say it was?

(31) Jesus says eternal life is attained by hearing and acting on his words (John 5:24); but Paul says eternal life is attained by grace (Romans 5:21)...

I think I have answered this before.

I wish this could appear in whatever medium Mr Femi used to publish this.

Mr Femi as far as I am concerned is a very mischievous fellow trying to brew up dissent.

All of his argument as you can see have thus far failed the Test of the True God's Words.

1 Like

Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by Misogynist2014(m): 3:30pm On Dec 01, 2014
blemon44:

EVEN LUCIFER WILL NOT FORGIVE YOU FOR CALLING THE SERVANT OF GOD A MERE HUMAN. IS IT A MUST TO WRITE?
Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by akinademayowa(m): 3:37pm On Dec 01, 2014
it can never be So much clearer to me that this man just absolutely lacks the understanding of the word of God.He doesn't even have the most basic and fundamental knowledge of the Bible,of who Jesus is,of who Paul is,of who the Holy spirit is,and because of his ignorance, he doesn't know How they are related.u can't explain the word of God with mental knowledge, it's not just possible.anyway,since he has made up his mind to gush out all his erroneous and wrong concepts of the Bible and of God,Good luck to him.there have been many people like him that God has revealed the truth to them today,only that Femi Aribisala's own might just be too late for him.Remember,no matter what anybody says or thinks,truth will forever remain the truth.Jesus Is Lord Forever!!!
Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by LordReed(m): 4:59pm On Dec 01, 2014
@ princefunmi

I like you step by step treatment. In the original post there are over a 100 quarrels Femi has with Paul. I was just to flabbergasted to consider replying them one by one. Glad you did make an effort.

Femi is playing tricks because he deliberately misquotes on scripture to emphasize some imaginary disparity. Take point 20 Femi quotes Jesus as saying He is a ransom for some people meanwhile Jesus is quoted as saying many. May his confusion not infect the unsuspecting and wreck their faith.

1 Like

Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by favouryemmy: 9:33pm On Dec 01, 2014
The op is just complicating things and confusing himself and almost everyone. If you take time to study those scriptures he quoted, you will see that they are saying the same things in different ways.
Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by loomer: 2:43am On Dec 02, 2014
charlesbright:
I see no bases for comparison or any arguments here. The Bible was put together by the inspiration of God and it's all in all complete. You can't just pull phrases and sentences from the Bible and compare them without reading from the beginning. Doing that I think is mischievous. And again it is good you know there's a difference between when Jesus was here on earth and when He died and rose again. He came to redeem man to God and that wasn't completed until he left the disciples and they recieved the Holyspirit

NO MIND AM JARE,
Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by adeshola1(m): 8:42am On Dec 02, 2014
confused Op trying 2 confused us
Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by uncjay(m): 6:01pm On Dec 02, 2014
charlesbright:
I see no bases for comparison or any arguments here. The Bible was put together by the inspiration of God and it's all in all complete. You can't just pull phrases and sentences from the Bible and compare them without reading from the beginning. Doing that I think is mischievous. And again it is good you know there's a difference between when Jesus was here on earth and when He died and rose again. He came to redeem man to God and that wasn't completed until he left the disciples and they recieved the Holyspirit
you are even mindful of this atheist that call himself Femi Aribisala, he s jst full of controversies and confuses himself and those who r nt well equipped with the word too much... He's got ntn to offer, he's a devil incarnate out to derail people , that's his mission.
Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by Beey(f): 8:47pm On Dec 02, 2014
Misogynist2014:
EVEN LUCIFER WILL NOT FORGIVE YOU FOR CALLING THE SERVANT OF GOD A MERE HUMAN. IS IT A MUST TO WRITE?
Abeg, it depends on which God because there are many gods that men serve but the God that the Bible talks about is Yahweh, Jehovah.From this article, I doubt that the so called man of God knows Him.
Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by otunbabadok(m): 9:29pm On Dec 03, 2014
If you think Femi is wrong I don't know what you are reading too. The gospel as preached by Paul is not what Jesus preached simple. He even started his preaching with uncertainties and contradictions. Compare Act 9 and Act 22. Finally read act 2:21 and your eyes will be clear. What of this same Paul toying with your faith. Please read these two places in his different letters to Galatian and Corinthians in Galatian 3 and 1 Corinthian 15. How ordinary letters that even spark contradictions now become the must follow word of a God? Mathew 5:17-18 is completely against Romans 10:4 check very well. If its not clear in your own version of Gods word check another version

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

T.B. Joshua Predicted Missing Airasia Flight QZ8501 / Wise Men From Synagogue Church Of All Nations / Fake Miracle Syndicate Arrested In Enugu, Says Pastor Hired Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.