Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,203 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala (33458 Views)

7 Sins That Lead To Self-destruction: Christians Must Avoid. / What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala / What Apostle Paul Had To Say About Tithes And Other Heretic Teachings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by dastranger(m): 2:10pm On Nov 30, 2014
Hmmmm...... which is which??
in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men, Matthew 15:9

1 Like

Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by Romanticboy1(m): 2:10pm On Nov 30, 2014
First of all...Is dis mr femi a christian?

If he is...then i have no other advice for yu than to soak yourself deeply in d the word of God to avoid confusing yourself,...
BUT If he isn't....then you have to stop picking one portion of the bible..and twisting it to satisfy yourself and confusing others who re not strong spiritually...the words of God re Always correct...

A non-christian and a shallow one can never understand it without seeking God's understanding and Wisdom,.....

Lastly,there is a purpose how,when and why all d events occured in the bible..why not take your time...nd read them from the beginning instead of picking a portion to mock the scripture,therefore,showcasing your ignorance unknowingly.
Happy sunday folks...

1 Like

Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by hopily(m): 2:11pm On Nov 30, 2014
I choose to obey my CONSCIENCE undecided
Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by Jabioro: 2:11pm On Nov 30, 2014
Confusion everywhere.,..religion to politics,governmt to her citizen,Freedom to bondage..are we living in the world of confusion..
Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by hisableplc(m): 2:12pm On Nov 30, 2014
If a topic like dis could b written, shared, n hit fp den dis shows d chain of anti-christ cos d bible cant contradict Itself
Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 30, 2014
Trash!!..so wen Jesus said "No one goes to d Father except tru me" he mearnt dat Abraham,Elijah etc did nt mk it 2 heaven, n therefore we shud choose 2 follo God or Jesus?....
Some people jst pick d Bible 2 find tins 2 confused d "faithful" instead of readin it 2 get more knowledge of God dey jst luk 4 ways 2 attack christians; wat a shame..dey jst read like kids nt rili understanding the scriptures. Luk no one is forcin anybody into d faith, if u dnt bliv den let us be..stop makin a fool of urself tryin 2 deceive us. Dats hw d pharasees quickly killed Jesus cus he said he was gonno build d temple in 3 days. Devilish Shallow minds of men. Who forced u 2 bliv anyway?

1 Like

Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by Ifennaya: 2:14pm On Nov 30, 2014
Dear u sound ignorant pls study to show ur self aproved

1 Like

Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by mazaje14(m): 2:14pm On Nov 30, 2014
Xtains are just doing religion by conjecture not knowledge and critical thinking. How would a jew wholeheartedly follow Jesus and propagate his true teachings? Pls i would refer all xtains to the books of Ahmad Deedat for better understanding of comparative religion

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by jahbiz: 2:15pm On Nov 30, 2014
See misinterpretation, confusion and conspiracy.

2 Likes

Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by dastranger(m): 2:15pm On Nov 30, 2014
Romanticboy1:
First of all...Is dis mr femi a christian?

If he is...then i have no other advice for yu than to soak yourself deeply in d the word of God to avoid confusing yourself,...
BUT If he isn't....then you have to stop picking one portion of the bible..and twisting it to satisfy yourself and confusing others who re not strong spiritually...the words of God re Always correct...

A non-christian and a shallow one can never understand it without seeking God's understanding and Wisdom,.....

Lastly,there is a purpose how,when and why all d events occured in the bible..why not take your time...nd read them from the beginning instead of picking a portion to mock the scripture,therefore,showcasing your ignorance unknowingly.
Happy sunday folks...

Seems you understand better, kindly explain those verses . Thanks

1 Like

Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 30, 2014
Trash!!..so wen Jesus said "No one goes to d Father except tru me" he mearnt dat Abraham,Elijah etc did nt mk it 2 heaven, n therefore we shud choose 2 follo God or Jesus?....
Some people jst pick d Bible 2 find tins 2 confused d "faithful" instead of readin it 2 get more knowledge of God dey jst luk 4 ways 2 attack christians; wat a shame..dey jst read like kids nt rili understanding the scriptures. Luk, no one is forcin anybody into d faith, if u dnt bliv den let us be..stop makin a fool of urself tryin 2 deceive us. Dats hw d pharasees quickly killed Jesus cus he said he was gonno build d temple in 3 days. Devilish Shallow minds of men. Who forced u 2 bliv anyway?

1 Like

Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by Oklander: 2:16pm On Nov 30, 2014
MissGdope:
When people read single verses in the bible, they read out of context. Sometimes you have to read the whole chapter to understand the context. Don't let people tell you what is in the bible. Read for yourself because Satan knows the word too so if u don't know for yourself, he can twist the word to confuse you
One thing is clear, all the verses up there are in the bible, reading it like that convey nothing less of contradiction and deception from Paul. However, you seem to say there are deeper or rather contextual meaning to that, my question to you is, if bokoharam kills and quote a verse from Qur'an and every other Muslim comes out to condemn them citing that they misconstrued and quoted the verse out of context, would you agree? would you approach in the sense you wrote above?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by clevvermind(m): 2:17pm On Nov 30, 2014
Some people sha. If u dnt know the bible, why dnt u just shut up or seek for an explaination?

Unemployment is really bad.

1 Like

Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by dastranger(m): 2:18pm On Nov 30, 2014
I expected this thread to be educative.... unfortunately kids everywhere... sadI expected this thread to be educative.... unfortunately kids everywhere...

2 Likes

Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by tintingz(m): 2:18pm On Nov 30, 2014
[size=14pt] confusion and contradictions[/size]
Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by princefunmmy(m): 2:19pm On Nov 30, 2014
You need a life @ OP
the problem with you is that the letter have killed you and only the spirit can give you life II Corinthians 3:6
i see not sense in what you wrote and i'll rightly address it as a follish ideology or whatever you call it. Mehn, i'm so disappointed that someone who is literate could think of the bible as just a book. Simply because you don't understand doesn't make it wrong, you can never understand and will never understand until you're under the Christ. If Christ himself approve of paul's ministry, mehn, you have no say in this matter.
Read the bible and get a better knowledge because you quote the places out of context... Once again, you need a life, please get one!

2 Likes

Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by ransomed: 2:19pm On Nov 30, 2014
Confusionist at work.
Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by equily(m): 2:20pm On Nov 30, 2014
@op each passage of d Holy Scripture compliments d other, dnt get carried away, wit ur ignorant, les u become myopic in exegeses of d bible in d future

1 Like

Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by Jamean(f): 2:20pm On Nov 30, 2014
I just tire o!

Prince202020:
Nawao nothing we no go hear angry angry
Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 30, 2014
Some people jst pick d Bible 2 find tins 2 confused d "faithful" instead of readin it 2 get more knowledge of God dey jst luk 4 ways 2 attack christians; wat a shame..dey jst read like kids nt rili understanding the scriptures. Luk, no one is forcin anybody into d faith, if u dnt bliv den let us be..stop makin a fool of urself tryin 2 deceive us. Dats hw d pharasees quickly killed Jesus cus he said he was gonno build d temple in 3 days. Devilish Shallow minds of men. Who forced u 2 bliv anyway?

1 Like

Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by holatin(m): 2:20pm On Nov 30, 2014
Lilimax:
Jesus is God! A Mystery beyond you human reasoning? I pray that God will open your eyes of understanding smiley Let's not digress.
k who sent Adam and eve out of eden ? Jesus or God.

1 Like

Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by recentelder(m): 2:22pm On Nov 30, 2014
It is a pity that this man is quoting out of context without a recourse to the basis . Pls man , your view is totally sinusidal nd just attention seeker.I wl advise you to meet bible scholar to teach you in detail

1 Like

Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by Jsaviour(f): 2:22pm On Nov 30, 2014
it's obvious that this is d fulfilment of d scriptures of d endtime. people inspired n projected by devil to deceive Gods people, remember even d devil knows d bible, he knows how to quote out of context even to deceive Jesus. if d devil did it then n could not succeed, he will still try it on Gods children now. that's why every Christian shld b grounded in d word, don't wait for someone to tell u what's in d bible read it urself. no wonder this prophecy came - there is a wind about to blow ( wind of deceit by angels of darkness) n if u r not rooted in d word, if u don't know ur God, u will fall. for d wind of d false teaching n quoting out of context will come with so much force n conviction n if u r not careful u will b swept away by it. b watchful my friends. don't call d person that posted it names, he is under captivity to do d will of him who sent him, for our battle is not with physical entities but with wicked spiritual beings. just b awake n alert for d time is drawing nearer than we first believe. this is just d beginning, d earlier u get acquainted with d word of truth urself, d better for u. study to show thyself approved. if i tell u that all that he posted their r all lies which i can prove but that's not what am here for. am here to tell u to beware of men with fake doctrines trying to deceive even d elect if it is possible for them.

1 Like

Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by blessedvisky(m): 2:22pm On Nov 30, 2014
Pls what the hell is dis doing on FP?? Every knowlegeable Christian will knw this is a deliberate misinterpretation and misrepresentation of paul's statements. I guess whoever did this must be a muslim or an atheist mod. Who is this Femi Aribisala BTW?? He should pls stop reading the bible to condemn it. Some people sha. *smh*

1 Like

Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by timilehin007(m): 2:23pm On Nov 30, 2014
my own is that i want to knw how many people here actually lives in France cux it seems almost everyone here lives france...the france immigrants should punch like
Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by lanreni: 2:24pm On Nov 30, 2014
First and foremost, Jesus was not yet glorified when He made those statements.Many sons have come now. The coming of the Holyghost changed the entire game!
Secondly, apostle paul had a unique background before and during conversion that prepared him to preach conveniently to Jews and Gentiles in a manner they would understand.you have to understand where the church he was writing to was in order to understand his choice of communication language and analogies.
Thirdly, when you lift out single verses for comparism, be assured you are going to misinterprete everything! this is true of any biblical topic of discuss.ask the Holyspirit to guide your understanding.
Finally, read the context of those verses and you will see how they all fit together. what Jesus said in my own opinion, was only amplified and given more relevance through paul by the power of the Holyspirit through teachings/letters! all scripture is given by the inspiration of God. alleluia!! cheesy Every power that wants to confuse the truth for us, using the only truth of God (the word of God), in the midst of a false generation/society/world...i command it to die!!!!! angry keep the truth tthat sets free. shalom kiss

3 Likes

Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by sameesyd(m): 2:24pm On Nov 30, 2014
I think this op is out of his senses.

2 Likes

Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by ebenice(m): 2:27pm On Nov 30, 2014
2 peter 3 vs 15
And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation, even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom GIVEN unto him hath written unto you.

16. As also in all his epistles,speaking in them of these things, in which are some things HARD TO UNDERSTOOD, which they that are UNLEARNED and UNSTABLE wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.

17. Ye therefore, beloved seeing ye know these things before, beware lest ye also, being led away with the error of the wicked, fall from your own steadfastness

A word is enough for the wise.

4 Likes

Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by clevvermind(m): 2:30pm On Nov 30, 2014
Sunday don reach again. Today na d day.
Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by Chucksee001: 2:31pm On Nov 30, 2014
Let d stupid idiot behind dis post wait till d last day dat is if Boko Haram will spare him till den and see where he wud spend enternity.
Stupid Stupor post! Yeye jst dey smell
Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by adeyemik: 2:32pm On Nov 30, 2014
Femi Aribisala is an author of confusion and this can be seen in all his write ups be it political, biblical and economics. God is not an author of confusion and His words are pure and sharper than two edged sword, piercing even to the marrow.

You can't take and read a verse in isolation and give it a literal meaning, the bible is more deeper full of understanding to the discerning mind. Why has Femi Aribisala omitted some key words or sentences from the verses he quoted? I believe is a delibrate to cause confusion, and we refuse to be confused.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Download Audio And Lyrics Video: Travis Greene - Made A Way (gospel Music) / T.B. Joshua Predicted Missing Airasia Flight QZ8501 / Wise Men From Synagogue Church Of All Nations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.