Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,197 members, 7,811,516 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

Don’t Blame Nigerian Soldiers For Boko Haram – Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Blame Nigerian Soldiers For Boko Haram – Buhari (4080 Views)

Fuel Scarcity: Don’t Blame Kachikwu For Your Party’s Woes, Okorie Tells Tinubu / Buhari Executed 40 Soldiers For Plotting A Coup (New York Times 1984) / Don’t Blame Nigerian Soldiers For Boko Haram – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Blame Nigerian Soldiers For Boko Haram – Buhari by Djicemob: 5:05pm On Nov 30, 2014
Obiagelli:

Send your donation to the Buhari Campaign Organization, encourage those around you to vote wisely.
OH! I get to send my own money instead of the other way round? angry

No thanks,i'll pass!
Re: Don’t Blame Nigerian Soldiers For Boko Haram – Buhari by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 30, 2014
Djicemob:
OH! I get to send my own money instead of the other way round? angry

No thanks,i'll pass!
Thats how its done on the apc streets. I don't know how it is done where you are coming from
Re: Don’t Blame Nigerian Soldiers For Boko Haram – Buhari by Djicemob: 5:15pm On Nov 30, 2014
Obiagelli:

Thats how its done on the apc streets. I don't know how it is done where you are coming from
A "renowned"tongue APC promoter on here revealed otherwise today.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Blame Nigerian Soldiers For Boko Haram – Buhari by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 30, 2014
Djicemob:
A "renowned"tongue APC promoter on here revealed otherwise today.
Direct your enquiries to him then
Re: Don’t Blame Nigerian Soldiers For Boko Haram – Buhari by GovWahala: 5:25pm On Nov 30, 2014
Obiagelli:

Send your donation to the Buhari Campaign Organization, encourage those around you to vote wisely.
grin grin grin. This Obiagelli is senseless, someone wants to join as a promoter to earn money the way you and your likes (crimejones) earn, but your dull brain is asking him to donate to ur failed cause (buhari)

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Blame Nigerian Soldiers For Boko Haram – Buhari by viczing(m): 5:25pm On Nov 30, 2014
holatin:
and our saviour talks.
See grown men talk.
counting down to your installment as the PRESIDENT OF NUGERIA

Thank God is nugeria, gej will be nigeria presido till 2019
Re: Don’t Blame Nigerian Soldiers For Boko Haram – Buhari by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 30, 2014
GovWahala:

grin grin grin. This Obiagelli is senseless, someone wants to join as a promoter to earn money the way you and your likes (crimejones) earn, but your dull brain is asking him to donate to ur failed cause (buhari)
There is no money to be earned, if want to earn money, get a job
Re: Don’t Blame Nigerian Soldiers For Boko Haram – Buhari by EldaTimba(m): 5:27pm On Nov 30, 2014
Balyz:
you support Atiku because you know he will be a walkover for Jonathan. Almost no section of this country is passionate about an atiku presidency. Hence APC will be making a big mistake in giving him the ticket knowing that it will lead to low voter turnout in both the northwest and northeast regions. Atiku's candidature is a blessing to the PDP
Leave me to my decision sir! I was a GEJ supporter before now and I ported to atiku camp because i want to join the winning team in APC presido primary. MoroeverAtiku seems to be finacially capabale. #teamAtikuforpresidency cool
Re: Don’t Blame Nigerian Soldiers For Boko Haram – Buhari by GovWahala: 5:30pm On Nov 30, 2014
Obiagelli:

There is no money to be earned, if want to earn money, get a job
Keep deceiving urself and the gullible once that are doing "oshofree"

1 Like

Re: Don’t Blame Nigerian Soldiers For Boko Haram – Buhari by holatin(m): 5:33pm On Nov 30, 2014
viczing:

Thank God is nugeria, gej will be nigeria presido till 2019
in your bedroom abi ?
Re: Don’t Blame Nigerian Soldiers For Boko Haram – Buhari by crown777(m): 5:34pm On Nov 30, 2014
Re: Don’t Blame Nigerian Soldiers For Boko Haram – Buhari by crown777(m): 5:35pm On Nov 30, 2014
Obiagelli:

Another dunce

Obiagelli please I need your twitter handle or you can PM pls. We are in for change and we truly need to educate loads of people, thanks
Re: Don’t Blame Nigerian Soldiers For Boko Haram – Buhari by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 30, 2014
crown777:

Obiagelli please I need your twitter handle or you can PM pls. We are in for change and we truly need to educate loads of people, thanks
@obiagelli
Re: Don’t Blame Nigerian Soldiers For Boko Haram – Buhari by crown777(m): 5:41pm On Nov 30, 2014
PapiWata:
Calm down and please just shut the hell up until your arrest warrant for terror incitement is served on you, Mr. Boko Hari.

The world is keenly aware that you are PERSONALLY responsible for ALL the deaths being recorded in northern Nigeria by your gang of slave raiding invaders, so there is no need at all to lecture anybody about where to look for suspects, since the ONLY suspect is YOU.

Educate your mind, read below;

https://www.nairaland.com/2021241/fact-it-pdp-promised-make
Re: Don’t Blame Nigerian Soldiers For Boko Haram – Buhari by viczing(m): 6:05pm On Nov 30, 2014
holatin:

in your bedroom abi ?
i

Aso rock noni
Re: Don’t Blame Nigerian Soldiers For Boko Haram – Buhari by holatin(m): 6:08pm On Nov 30, 2014
viczing:
i

Aso rock noni
the aso rock under your bed
Re: Don’t Blame Nigerian Soldiers For Boko Haram – Buhari by viczing(m): 6:11pm On Nov 30, 2014
holatin:

the aso rock under your bed

The one en dey now
Re: Don’t Blame Nigerian Soldiers For Boko Haram – Buhari by holatin(m): 6:13pm On Nov 30, 2014
viczing:

The one en dey now
hey hey hey viczing wake up, (effect of sleeping while hungry )
Re: Don’t Blame Nigerian Soldiers For Boko Haram – Buhari by viczing(m): 6:16pm On Nov 30, 2014
holatin:

hey hey hey viczing wake up, (effect of sleeping while hungry )

Why don't you understand the fact that gej will stay till 2019 is it hard for you?
Re: Don’t Blame Nigerian Soldiers For Boko Haram – Buhari by nku5: 6:23pm On Nov 30, 2014
I don't blame the soldiers I blame the saboteurs among them. From the Generals down the ranks
Re: Don’t Blame Nigerian Soldiers For Boko Haram – Buhari by holatin(m): 6:23pm On Nov 30, 2014
viczing:

Why don't you understand the fact that gej will stay till 2019 is it hard for you?
how can I understand a fantasy and rubbish talk from a drunkman
Re: Don’t Blame Nigerian Soldiers For Boko Haram – Buhari by viczing(m): 6:34pm On Nov 30, 2014
holatin:
how can I understand a fantasy and rubbish talk from a drunkman

We watch 2/3 months from now
Re: Don’t Blame Nigerian Soldiers For Boko Haram – Buhari by PapiWata: 6:46pm On Nov 30, 2014
The IP address and therefore the physical locations of every contributor to this forum are meticulously plotted and recorded as a matter of routine in these times of cyber-terrorism, therefore any individuals or groups choosing to use this medium for the purpose of throwing schoolyard insults at Nigeria's elected president could, conceivably, wind up as "persons of interest", who may then gain eligibility for "rendition" to a secure facility where indefinite periods of "protective custody" may await the foolhardy, when all is said and done.

The moral of it all is thus to keep your drunken insults for use when you stagger home from the neighborhood moonshine bar, and be pragmatic enough to express your disapproval of the Nigerian president with less "drunk and disorderly" diction when writing on the internet, so as to reduce the chances that you will ever run afoul of the recently passed Nigerian legislation that criminalizes the use of violent language to attack the person or office of the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces.

If, on the other hand, Nigerian President Jonathan's legions of career internet hecklers assume that the passage of new legislation is a trivial matter they can ignore with impunity, they will be in for a nasty shock when armed operatives from the Directorate of Military Intelligence come knocking on their doors, holding handcuffs and leg chains.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Blame Nigerian Soldiers For Boko Haram – Buhari by crown777(m): 7:06pm On Nov 30, 2014
Obiagelli:

@obiagelli

Done

1 Like

Re: Don’t Blame Nigerian Soldiers For Boko Haram – Buhari by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 30, 2014
adamskutty:
Jonathan the mad monkey must be sent back to the creeks where he comes from.

Jonam0ron,the boko haram sponsor must be flogged, tied to a truck and drag from abj back to his village grin

grin grin

You are stylishly insulting people living in the creeks.
The same creek that feed this useless country including your fellow inept desert dwellers.
May thunder fire you there.
Re: Don’t Blame Nigerian Soldiers For Boko Haram – Buhari by Olaolufred(m): 7:50pm On Nov 30, 2014
F117AA:
You are stylishly insulting people living in the creeks.
The same creek that feed this useless country including your fellow inept desert dwellers.
May thunder fire you there.

DID YOU JUST USE STYLISH OR CRUDE METHOD IN YOUR OWN REPLY?
Re: Don’t Blame Nigerian Soldiers For Boko Haram – Buhari by bashydemy(m): 8:20pm On Nov 30, 2014
Gboliwe:

Yes I can swear on my own life and even add yours to it. If someone is convinced about a thing, leave him alone and stop threatening him with such childish "swear on your life" ish. We did that several years ago as pupils.
I will help you with this, if what you said is not true then you will not live to see 2015
Re: Don’t Blame Nigerian Soldiers For Boko Haram – Buhari by Jesusloveyou: 8:31pm On Nov 30, 2014
Gboliwe:

Ofcourse yes! So we can keep Cramjones in job. He already told us his earnings. I hope you are getting more than that because you do more sane job here.
gej that is so corrupt,that even steal in trillions,can he paid cramjones $150k,or to any of u that are saTANiod.
Re: Don’t Blame Nigerian Soldiers For Boko Haram – Buhari by najoke: 8:35pm On Nov 30, 2014
PapiWata:
The IP address and therefore the physical locations of every contributor to this forum are meticulously plotted and recorded as a matter of routine in these times of cyber-terrorism, therefore any individuals or groups choosing to use this medium for the purpose of throwing schoolyard insults at Nigeria's elected president could, conceivably, wind up as "persons of interest", who may then gain eligibility for "rendition" to a secure facility where indefinite periods of "protective custody" may await the foolhardy, when all is said and done.

The moral of it all is thus to keep your drunken insults for use when you stagger home from the neighborhood moonshine bar, and be pragmatic enough to express your disapproval of the Nigerian president with less "drunk and disorderly" diction when writing on the internet, so as to reduce the chances that you will ever run afoul of the recently passed Nigerian legislation that criminalizes the use of violent language to attack the person or office of the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces.

If, on the other hand, Nigerian President Jonathan's legions of career internet hecklers assume that the passage of new legislation is a trivial matter they can ignore with impunity, they will be in for a nasty shock when armed operatives from the Directorate of Military Intelligence come knocking on their doors, holding handcuffs and leg chains.

Re: Don’t Blame Nigerian Soldiers For Boko Haram – Buhari by Balyz: 8:40pm On Nov 30, 2014
EldaTimba:
Leave me to my decision sir! I was a GEJ supporter before now and I ported to atiku camp because i want to join the winning team in APC presido primary. MoroeverAtiku seems to be finacially capabale. #teamAtikuforpresidency cool
your principal's candidature will totally destroy our party's chance at winning the presidency
Re: Don’t Blame Nigerian Soldiers For Boko Haram – Buhari by gratieao: 8:40pm On Nov 30, 2014
Re: Don’t Blame Nigerian Soldiers For Boko Haram – Buhari by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:40pm On Nov 30, 2014
Olaolufred:
THE INSINCERITY OF THE PRESIDENT IN TACKLING THE SECURITY ISSUES IN THE NORTH EAST THAT MAKES BOKO HARAM LOOKS POWERFUL.
HE GAVE BOKO HARAM 3 GREAT YEARS TO OPERATE UNCHECKED. WHEN HE FOUND OUT IT HAS GONE BEYOND THE POLITICS HE WAS PLAYING ORIGINALLY, BH HAS BECOME A MONSTER.
THE YEARLY 900 BILLION BUDGET SINCE 2012 IS NOT MEANT TO EQUIP OUR SOLDIERS. HOWEVER, GOOFLUCK AND HIS PDP SECURITY PARTNERS HAVE A WELL EQUIPED BANK OR HOME ACCOUNTS.
FOR THE FIRST TIME IN HISTORY, OUR SOLDIERS WERE DRAGGED IN THE MUD because OF SOMEONE'S POLITICAL GOAL.
GENERAL, SENSIBLE NIGERIANS KNOW POLITICIANS IN PDP ARE THE ONE MESSING UP SOLDIERS.

True, see their Boko Haram Organogram.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures Of The New Kaduna Intra-city Air Conditioned High Speed Trains / Fashola Inspects Osborne Water Jetty. Eko o ni baje oPics.. / Top 15 Highest Paid African Presidents 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.