Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,921 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Great Riot Breaks Out In Lekki, Hausas And Yorubas At War (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Great Riot Breaks Out In Lekki, Hausas And Yorubas At War (photos) (6376 Views)

Hausas And Fulanis In Enugu Taking Refuge In Army Barracks - Ekweremmadu / Riot Breaks Out In Abuja / Riot Breaks Out In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Great Riot Breaks Out In Lekki, Hausas And Yorubas At War (photos) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 30, 2014
potrix101:
Please Click here https:///gyUehoGD7t and like this photo
why should I click on that link and like the photo undecided if I do it would she give me punana? undecided
Re: Great Riot Breaks Out In Lekki, Hausas And Yorubas At War (photos) by femidejulius(m): 11:07pm On Nov 30, 2014
Energito:
they are in no mans land.

Lagos is Yoruba land. Lagos is also called 'Eko' in Yoruba language. Its traditional ruler is called 'Oba'. Because the Yorubas are accommodating doesn't mean that Lagos doesn't belong to them. In fact, with the exception of Abuja, there's nothing like 'no man's land' in Nigeria.
Re: Great Riot Breaks Out In Lekki, Hausas And Yorubas At War (photos) by iconize(m): 11:49pm On Nov 30, 2014
femidejulius:

Lagos is Yoruba land. Lagos is also called 'Eko' in Yoruba language. Its traditional ruler is called 'Oba'. Because the Yorubas are accommodating doesn't mean that Lagos doesn't belong to them. In fact, with the exception of Abuja, there's nothing like 'no man's land' in Nigeria.

So, Abuja is a no man's land?

Lol!

3 Likes

Re: Great Riot Breaks Out In Lekki, Hausas And Yorubas At War (photos) by walemoney007(m): 11:54pm On Nov 30, 2014
femidejulius:

u beta stop showin ao ignorant u are for pple to see.who told u abj has no indigene

1 Like

Re: Great Riot Breaks Out In Lekki, Hausas And Yorubas At War (photos) by watchindelta(m): 11:59pm On Nov 30, 2014
no fighting pls.
Re: Great Riot Breaks Out In Lekki, Hausas And Yorubas At War (photos) by BlackSEER(m): 12:39am On Dec 01, 2014
Bad caption there! The caption should read 'Okada Riders and Taxi Drivers Clashed over ban of okada at Lekki'. Am pretty sure that there are some other tribes in both organisations
Re: Great Riot Breaks Out In Lekki, Hausas And Yorubas At War (photos) by Nobody: 4:04am On Dec 01, 2014
b1327:
Yoruba is too nice dat y all other ethnic group come to yoruba land to fight d yorubas and later dey we be d 1 to say yoruba are not good still most of dem build house work here in yoruba land( most of dem their village no good o)what dey can try in their state dey do it in yoruba land

Please shut up
If the agberos in your place attack others,they have a right to fight back and defend themselves no matter where it occurs.They are in Nigeria and so have every right to reside there and defend their lives and property.
All these too nice rubbish talks yet we read of Yorubas always fighting Hausa or Igbo traders and complaining every single time of other tribes in their land.why are you folks so deathly afraid of others?
If you are nice ,allow others to say so,that you sing it repeatedly makes it a fat lie that you are trying so hard to sell

Even if na Ghanaians,they cannot fold their hands while they are molested

5 Likes

Re: Great Riot Breaks Out In Lekki, Hausas And Yorubas At War (photos) by Nobody: 6:47am On Dec 01, 2014
babyosisi:

Please shut up
If the agberos in your place attack others,they have a right to fight back and defend themselves no matter where it occurs.They are in Nigeria and so have every right to reside there and defend their lives and property.
All these too nice rubbish talks yet we read of Yorubas always fighting Hausa or Igbo traders and complaining every single time of other tribes in their land.why are you folks so deathly afraid of others?
If you are nice ,allow others to say so,that you sing it repeatedly makes it a fat lie that you are trying so hard to sell

Even if na Ghanaians,they cannot fold their hands while they are molested

am not sure u read d op article b4 u quote me cos if u do u won't quote me dat way nd is it d yorubas dat started d fight or hausas(ans). here am nt supportin anybody nobody say u shouldn't fight for ur right but u are not suppose to start a fight in another person land
Re: Great Riot Breaks Out In Lekki, Hausas And Yorubas At War (photos) by VirginFinder: 7:26am On Dec 01, 2014
That's what you get when you push Yorubas to the wall.

Now the okada ban will be enforced thereby throwing the abokis out of business.

As the Igbos saying trash, if I lash you ehn?
Re: Great Riot Breaks Out In Lekki, Hausas And Yorubas At War (photos) by meccuno: 9:11am On Dec 01, 2014
VirginFinder:
That's what you get when you push Yorubas to the wall.

Now the okada ban will be enforced thereby throwing the abokis out of business.

As the Igbos saying trash, if I lash you ehn?
yorubas fight hausas in mile 12 igbos get the blame......yorubas fiight hausas in lekki,igbos get the blame......I can count the number of times igbos ever had clashes with yorubas.....but at the end,na we them go still blame.....hausas fight yorubas in ibadan,igbos get blamed for it......igbos just want to be left alone to do their business.....abeg face people wey dey fight u........and why yorubas have an alliance with these people beats my imagination....

1 Like

Re: Great Riot Breaks Out In Lekki, Hausas And Yorubas At War (photos) by UnimkeAk(m): 9:42am On Dec 01, 2014
Lordtrillion:
Hmmmmn. Oh my Nigeria, where is the LOVE. Not surprised about it though. Was Already prophesied of in the Bible. EndTimeThings. Will advice everyone of us to turn away from our evil ways. No one knows when his own life will be taken so be prepared because after death comes judgement. Just seeing d dead bodies of d Kano bomb blast victims today made me weep within myself, I couldn't stand looking at it. Humans being inhuman to his fellow humans. No wonder the Bible says the heart of man is so so wicked. May GOD deliver us all IJN. AMEN

If we all turned away from our evil ways, this won't be the end times eh! :p
Re: Great Riot Breaks Out In Lekki, Hausas And Yorubas At War (photos) by T8ksy(m): 1:01pm On Dec 01, 2014
meccuno:
yorubas fight hausas in mile 12 igbos get the blame......yorubas fiight hausas in lekki,igbos get the blame......I can count the number of times igbos ever had clashes with yorubas.....but at the end,na we them go still blame.....hausas fight yorubas in ibadan,igbos get blamed for it......igbos just want to be left alone to do their business.....abeg face people wey dey fight u........and why yorubas have an alliance with these people beats my imagination....

@ bolded............... but it did not beat your hypocritically-warped imagination why your myopic, selfish and morally- challenged leaders had alliance with the northerners (who slaughtered your kith and kins in 1945 and 1953) in the first republic? Even after the civil war with the accompanying pogroms in the north, you ibos still went ahead and had alliance with the same northerners in the second republic. In fact, your garrulous chest-beating orang-utan warlord came back from exile after wasting 3millions of you gullible souls on his inordinate ambition to sit at the same table as those northerners who played prominent roles in the "revenge" coup.

Anyway, no one really gives a flying phock about a Igbos' dysfunctional imagination.
Re: Great Riot Breaks Out In Lekki, Hausas And Yorubas At War (photos) by jumu: 1:52pm On Dec 01, 2014
who is that urgly girl

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbuya Elected Speaker Delta State House Of Assembly / Poor Photoshop Skills From The Buhari Media Crew (BMC) / Atiku's Son In Critical Condition Struggling With Covik-1-9, Kemi Olunloyo Revea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.