Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Poor Photoshop Skills From The Buhari Media Crew (BMC) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Poor Photoshop Skills From The Buhari Media Crew (BMC) (6371 Views)

EXCLUSIVE: See The Head Of Buhari Media Crew(bmc) A Few Years Ago / Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! / Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poor Photoshop Skills From The Buhari Media Crew (BMC) by Geniro: 10:40pm On Mar 09, 2017
Just imagine grin grin grin grin grin. They couldn't even crop the picture well. The encircle white patch shows a super-imposition.

The killer punch is that sick Baba Bubu wasn't even wearing any winter countering clothing. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poor Photoshop Skills From The Buhari Media Crew (BMC) by okonja(m): 10:41pm On Mar 09, 2017
Imagine what exactly?...When was the picture posted online?...Was it before he travelled or after? undecided undecided
Re: Poor Photoshop Skills From The Buhari Media Crew (BMC) by Geniro: 10:43pm On Mar 09, 2017
okonja:
Imagine what exactly?...When was the picture posted online?...Was it before he travelled or after? undecided undecided

Look at the thread below.

https://www.nairaland.com/3673508/president-buhari-strolling-street-london

3 Likes

Re: Poor Photoshop Skills From The Buhari Media Crew (BMC) by BiafranBushBoy: 10:54pm On Mar 09, 2017
It was a clear one.

That old man is critically ill... and should be kept off the scene.

Imagine the pose sef... yet they can't show us a video.

If Buhari comes back tomorrow... I will deactivate my account! angry

5 Likes

Re: Poor Photoshop Skills From The Buhari Media Crew (BMC) by shaqhead: 10:58pm On Mar 09, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
It was a clear one.

All ur monikers or only ds one?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poor Photoshop Skills From The Buhari Media Crew (BMC) by Ngozi123(f): 10:59pm On Mar 09, 2017
I'm not surprised. The recent picture they took of him sitting down with the Archbishop of Canterbury showed a man that looked a lot like a skeleton. How can they then say that this picture, which shows him having much fuller cheeks, is recent as well? That sort of change would take at least a few weeks, not even days, to happen.

10 Likes

Re: Poor Photoshop Skills From The Buhari Media Crew (BMC) by BiafranBushBoy: 11:11pm On Mar 09, 2017
shaqhead:

All ur monikers or only ds one?

I don't do alternates!

I am not a troll!

1 Like

Re: Poor Photoshop Skills From The Buhari Media Crew (BMC) by BiafranBushBoy: 11:15pm On Mar 09, 2017
NgeneUkwenu of the BMC is here cheesy

Welcome Ma. Tell Lai Mohammed that the BMC's need an experience graphics designer for these kinda delicate jobs cheesy cheesy

#PISS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Poor Photoshop Skills From The Buhari Media Crew (BMC) by shaqhead: 11:23pm On Mar 09, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

I don't do alternates!

I am not a troll!
Tomorrow is not so far u kno n u wl either keep ur moniker or keep ur word!

4 Likes

Re: Poor Photoshop Skills From The Buhari Media Crew (BMC) by JideAmuGiaka: 11:24pm On Mar 09, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Poor Photoshop Skills From The Buhari Media Crew (BMC) by ThugCheetah(m): 11:29pm On Mar 09, 2017
O my goodness
We yoruba muslims were already rejoicing b4 this IPOB op just came and shattered our joy
Our Hausa Fulani vegetable master may be dead afterall grin

6 Likes

Re: Poor Photoshop Skills From The Buhari Media Crew (BMC) by BiafranBushBoy: 11:38pm On Mar 09, 2017
shaqhead:

Tomorrow is not so far u kno n u wl either keep ur moniker or keep ur word!

And what if he doesn't come back?

1 Like

Re: Poor Photoshop Skills From The Buhari Media Crew (BMC) by tollyboy5(m): 11:45pm On Mar 09, 2017
Ngozi123:
I'm not surprised. The recent picture they took of him sitting down with the Archbishop of Canterbury showed a man that looked a lot like a skeleton. How can they then say that this picture, which shows him having much fuller cheeks, is recent as well? That sort of change would take at least a few weeks, not even days, to happen.
ngozi how is you. una just dey bust any APC format always cheesy
Re: Poor Photoshop Skills From The Buhari Media Crew (BMC) by shaqhead: 11:55pm On Mar 09, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

And what if he doesn't come back?
Like I said U keep ur moniker!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poor Photoshop Skills From The Buhari Media Crew (BMC) by BiafranBushBoy: 11:56pm On Mar 09, 2017
shaqhead:

Like I said U keep ur moniker!

Bulllcrap!

If you so much believe in your messiah Bullhari...

make a bet like I did!
Re: Poor Photoshop Skills From The Buhari Media Crew (BMC) by Edwinmason(m): 7:18am On Mar 10, 2017
time will tell......this was how sarrki post a thread by 3:46am claiming buhari came back 4:00am that same day....
Re: Poor Photoshop Skills From The Buhari Media Crew (BMC) by Malcolmx12: 8:54am On Mar 10, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Bulllcrap!

make a bet like I did!
we are waiting, deactivate ur account

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poor Photoshop Skills From The Buhari Media Crew (BMC) by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 10, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
It was a clear one.

keep to your word wink smiley

6 Likes

Re: Poor Photoshop Skills From The Buhari Media Crew (BMC) by shaqhead: 9:14am On Mar 10, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Bulllcrap!

make a bet like I did!
Do we hv to wait for u lyk we waited for Buhari or u want to pull a Soyinka on us!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poor Photoshop Skills From The Buhari Media Crew (BMC) by yusufibrahim(m): 9:38am On Mar 10, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
It was a clear one.

what happens now that he has come back

6 Likes

Re: Poor Photoshop Skills From The Buhari Media Crew (BMC) by AGUBANZE(m): 10:05am On Mar 10, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
It was a clear one.

please brother Bush Anuofia

the man old enough to be your father you wished death for is alive and is here today

its just an humble appeal for you not to be a dog and lick up your vomit again

kindly deactivate your account as stipulated above

am an igbo but Libel and Slander is despicable

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poor Photoshop Skills From The Buhari Media Crew (BMC) by acenazt: 10:14am On Mar 10, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
It was a clear one.

do that nw

6 Likes

Re: Poor Photoshop Skills From The Buhari Media Crew (BMC) by Sodiq3(m): 10:18am On Mar 10, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
It was a clear one.

We are waiting. Kindly deactivate your account now that Baba is back. Pained wailer

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poor Photoshop Skills From The Buhari Media Crew (BMC) by helinues: 10:39am On Mar 10, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
It was a clear one.

Hope you have deactivated your account?

5 Likes

Re: Poor Photoshop Skills From The Buhari Media Crew (BMC) by Aldebaran(m): 10:40am On Mar 10, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
It was a clear one.

Hypocrisy: saying one thing and then doing another.
BiafranBushBoy & hypocrisy are like 5&6

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poor Photoshop Skills From The Buhari Media Crew (BMC) by tens4real(m): 11:32am On Mar 10, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
It was a clear one.

he is back please deactivate your account
Mynd44

2 Likes

Re: Poor Photoshop Skills From The Buhari Media Crew (BMC) by GavelSlam: 1:15pm On Mar 10, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
It was a clear one.

Deactivate NOW!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poor Photoshop Skills From The Buhari Media Crew (BMC) by RisMas(m): 3:20pm On Mar 10, 2017
INAKI PEOPLE!! (CHEST BEATING IPOB) LEAVE BABA ALONE OoO

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Poor Photoshop Skills From The Buhari Media Crew (BMC) by Lisaint(m): 4:18pm On Mar 10, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
It was a clear one.

Hv u?
Re: Poor Photoshop Skills From The Buhari Media Crew (BMC) by Airborne02(m): 5:12pm On Mar 10, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
It was a clear one.

hope u don deactivate
Re: Poor Photoshop Skills From The Buhari Media Crew (BMC) by Earth2Metahuman: 5:38pm On Mar 10, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
It was a clear one.

we are still waiting for you to get the fhuck out of nairaland
Re: Poor Photoshop Skills From The Buhari Media Crew (BMC) by Earth2Metahuman: 5:41pm On Mar 10, 2017
ThugCheetah:
O my goodness
We yoruba muslims were already rejoicing b4 this IPOB op just came and shattered our joy
Our Hausa Fulani vegetable master may be dead afterall grin
who is laughing now flat head

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do A Lot Of Nigerians Of Other Ethnic Groups Reject Igbo Presidency? / Asiwaju Bola Tinubu's Uncouth Speech @ Aregbesola's Inauguration. / Igbuya Elected Speaker Delta State House Of Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.