Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,357 members, 7,819,280 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Jos, December And Cold. - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Jos, December And Cold. (20272 Views)

Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) / What's Your Remedy For The Cold\raining Season / The burning cold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jos, December And Cold. by uken73(m): 9:51pm On Dec 01, 2014
It's warm over here.
Re: Jos, December And Cold. by enitanpopoola(m): 9:51pm On Dec 01, 2014
If not for those bigots, Jos is the best place to spend Christmas in Nigeria.
Re: Jos, December And Cold. by Kolade9(m): 9:51pm On Dec 01, 2014
Ngbo ice block do fall in your village?
Re: Jos, December And Cold. by Onedolar: 9:51pm On Dec 01, 2014
Jos i love that place.
Re: Jos, December And Cold. by wunmi590(m): 9:52pm On Dec 01, 2014
Nairaland , CEO
Re: Jos, December And Cold. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 01, 2014
Daninya1:
Zaira is so cold, that fire itself seeks for a blanket to cover itself....
Lolxxx...

Yea zaria is frigging cold during the end of the year ....
Re: Jos, December And Cold. by Funjosh(m): 9:52pm On Dec 01, 2014
Forget Abuja where Jos dey, Jos a city where snow falls cool

ammyluv2002:
Even Abuja is very cold

1 Like

Re: Jos, December And Cold. by Ibekau: 9:52pm On Dec 01, 2014
Nice poem, I wish it was as sweet as dis in real life..

2 Likes

Re: Jos, December And Cold. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 01, 2014
teemanbastos:
the Patient man dy say eats the Fattest bone..
I was patient enuf to read b4 i commented yet i didnt make d 1st 3spots.
Dat proverb na trash
You are not up to date bro..
Its the patient dog eat the fattest bone, while the wise one has eaten the biggest Meat and had its fill..
Re: Jos, December And Cold. by fairprince(m): 9:54pm On Dec 01, 2014
I have stayed in Jos for a while now. You cannot beat the serenity of the environment and the hospitality of people here. If you spend just one year here, I bet you would not want to go elsewhere. Everything here is fresh and cheap. My Jos town

2 Likes

Re: Jos, December And Cold. by emestephen595(m): 9:55pm On Dec 01, 2014
victorels:
The sound of fireworks every where makes you wonder were they had been all this while.

The carol songs lined up as though it is Christmas, but it is only the last day of November.

Every one is eager to announce December as though it is a new year. What a phenomenon.

But it is Jos. The city that is unique in all ramifications.

As the Night comes and all activities are shot down, as the new month arrive, so will the the cold wind as though programmed by a perfect time regulator. That is my Jos city.

A city where every body prepare for every thing, from the rain to the drought, from the season of abundance to scarcity, from crises to peace and celebrations to celebrations.

As the day breaks, the sun rises to a people fully dressed in winter cloths as though its going to be a snowy day. That is my Jos city.

Many that are unprepared are found indoors keeping warm while some others that can't stay away from socialization are found walking in pairs, male and female, he created them all. That is my jos city.

Take a time to visit my jos city and never forget to come prepared.

Happy December.

...And the Virgins would be ready to get deflowered

...And the bad guys will be so happy

...And the mid-wives will definitely have their hands filled

...Conji will definitely have a cure.

Don't mind me all, but that's what cold weather come with. Abi no be 9ja again?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Jos, December And Cold. by watered(m): 9:56pm On Dec 01, 2014
If you haven't visited Jos then you are not in Nigeria. I represent Rayfield!
Re: Jos, December And Cold. by vaanguard: 9:57pm On Dec 01, 2014
RECRUITMENT! RECRUITMENT!! RECRUITMENT!!!
This is to inform the general public of the ongoing Nigeria custom recruitment. The federal republic of Nigeria will need 800000 custom officials by the end of 2014. Call colonel kafo (08065051401). For enquires
Re: Jos, December And Cold. by anotherpac(m): 9:57pm On Dec 01, 2014
I did my Nysc in Jos.it is a lovely town.i can't wait to visit j town again.

1 Like

Re: Jos, December And Cold. by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 01, 2014
victorels:

Ok. I get you now.
But if you are afraid, you might never take a step. There is always tension but the police and military are doing great job to keep every body calm. If you love adventure, take the risk trusting in God for protection.

Some adventure nor get happy ending u knw. The fact we all trust in God for protection nor mean say you will speak in tongue and open ur two naked eyes go hold high tension wire undecided
Re: Jos, December And Cold. by EagleNest(m): 9:58pm On Dec 01, 2014
moneybag100:
Jos cold?? Come to Paris in FRANCE where I school this december, you will know cold is a living thing.

When will you finish School sef?
Re: Jos, December And Cold. by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 01, 2014
victorels:
The sound of fireworks every where makes you wonder were they had been all this while.

The carol songs lined up as though it is Christmas, but it is only the last day of November.

Every one is eager to announce December as though it is a new year. What a phenomenon.

As the Night comes and all activities are shot down, as the new month arrive, so will the the cold wind as though programmed by a perfect time regulator. That is my Jos city.

A city where every body prepare for every thing, from the rain to the drought, from the season of abundance to scarcity, from crises to peace and celebrations to celebrations.

As the day breaks, the sun rises to a people fully dressed in winter cloths as though its going to be a snowy day. That is my Jos city.

Many that are unprepared are found indoors keeping warm while some others that can't stay away from socialization are found walking in pairs, male and female, he created them all. That is my jos city.

Happy December.
yoo I stay in Jos.. the weather is killing..
Re: Jos, December And Cold. by sparkleboy(m): 10:01pm On Dec 01, 2014
Was born in jos and lived there before, I think am still in love with the city.
Its kinda the same weather here in France grin

1 Like

Re: Jos, December And Cold. by EagleNest(m): 10:02pm On Dec 01, 2014
Nigeria is so blessed.

J.City would have been a good destination for people in the South for holidays if not for security issues.

We killed Jos City on a platter of ethnicity. We've lost it!
Re: Jos, December And Cold. by Arsenate(m): 10:03pm On Dec 01, 2014
that's my home.
I miss my jos so much...
Re: Jos, December And Cold. by 100Cents: 10:06pm On Dec 01, 2014
victorels:

Happy December.

I don't need that one.

The cold i once experienced in kaduna was enough. 10°©

What temperatures do you get at Jos during December period ?
Re: Jos, December And Cold. by sanmibukunmi: 10:07pm On Dec 01, 2014
Been there only once.which was a long time ago but still can't forget how cold that place was...very nice city indeed

1 Like

Re: Jos, December And Cold. by Arsenate(m): 10:07pm On Dec 01, 2014
born and brought up in j-town. I find it very difficult to live anywhere in Nigeria. one and only jos. the best town ever.

1 Like

Re: Jos, December And Cold. by 1stola: 10:07pm On Dec 01, 2014
GREATEST JOSSITE!

1 Like

Re: Jos, December And Cold. by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 01, 2014
Jos is Blessed! J-town!! Thank God for Jos! We've had , and we are having problems but God's Grace is giving victory to us.

1 Like

Re: Jos, December And Cold. by uzeba(m): 10:11pm On Dec 01, 2014
Kano own worst!
Re: Jos, December And Cold. by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 01, 2014
100Cents:

I don't need that one.

The cold i once experienced in kaduna was enough. 10°©

What temperatures do you get at Jos during December period ?
grin grin To put hand inside water here na very hard task o.
Re: Jos, December And Cold. by clemz88(m): 10:12pm On Dec 01, 2014
I love j town espectially for itz cold .though I stayed in bauchi and we also benefited from the weather . I rememberd back then when we will light coal pot and sit round it to warm our selves. I miss north wella . Wish I could go back .

1 Like

Re: Jos, December And Cold. by eleko1: 10:14pm On Dec 01, 2014
sadUr mumunism work better with NiTEL.Common sense,u nor get.
vaanguard:
RECRUITMENT! RECRUITMENT!! RECRUITMENT!!!
This is to inform the general public of the ongoing Nigeria custom recruitment. The federal republic of Nigeria will need 800000 custom officials by the end of 2014. Call colonel kafo (08065051401). For enquires
sad Grow up
Re: Jos, December And Cold. by fritxie101(m): 10:17pm On Dec 01, 2014
Home sweetful home, ure so cold yet u always bless us wif ur homely warmth, aint no bera place like u, jae town.
Merrie hapie nu month ya all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Less Than Nothing / Melania Trump Racist In Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie "Janelle Asked To The Bedroom" / Adesewa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.