Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Jos, December And Cold. - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Jos, December And Cold. (20285 Views)

Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) / What's Your Remedy For The Cold\raining Season / The burning cold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jos, December And Cold. by BeauHomme: 2:41pm On Dec 02, 2014
smiley Hmmm...Jos...nice memories
Idling away some saturday afternoons @ Rayfield resort.
Taking okada (called 'achaba' or something like that in Jtown) from TudunWada GRA, through Hill station Hotel and Joseph Gomwok all through to West-of-Mines. Watching football matches @ Avis(opp Nitel & close 2 Airport junction). Wildlife park,Rayfield,TudunWada,etc etc. I can go on and on. But...
...One day,visiting a babe wink @ Anglo Jos and d 'madness' started. Holed up in a room with her and bullets dropping on d roof,I said my last prayers over and over againcry. D painful part is knowing that,in case of d worst, ur last known location will be a babe's room(chai...not a prestigious place 2 die @ all)embarassed. Wondered d grief and pain my family down south would go through. Felt pity 4 them.
Fast forward months later,after my POP, packed my bags back and returned south.grin
Would really love 2 visit again someday,God willingsmiley

1 Like

Re: Jos, December And Cold. by 2kris(m): 3:11pm On Dec 02, 2014
I think pankshin local government is the most coldest part of plateau state...or what do u think people.........sorrry i just graduated today fce pankshin

1 Like

Re: Jos, December And Cold. by 2kris(m): 3:11pm On Dec 02, 2014
I think pankshin local government is the most coldest part of plateau state...or what do u think people......... i just graduated today fce pankshin very very happy with my self

2 Likes

Re: Jos, December And Cold. by 40dogzz(m): 3:33pm On Dec 02, 2014
J town is still the best town in 9ja 4 me. The place of where i got ma orientation. If u talk about flexin, chilin, or is it Jos yanky baf up. I miss j town, lag & abj, kd & ph no reach.
Re: Jos, December And Cold. by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 02, 2014
Kolade9:
Ngbo ice block do fall in your village?

Yes. I STILL HAVE SOME.

SEE IT HERE.

Re: Jos, December And Cold. by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 02, 2014
100Cents:

I don't need that one.

The cold i once experienced in kaduna was enough. 10°©

What temperatures do you get at Jos during December period ?

Currently, it is around 24°C by day, 13°C by night and 7°C in the morning.
It will still drop to 4°C minimum and 13°C maximum or even less.
Re: Jos, December And Cold. by Kolade9(m): 4:16pm On Dec 02, 2014
victorels:

Yes. I STILL HAVE SOME.

SEE IT HERE.

undecided
Re: Jos, December And Cold. by Ghost01(m): 6:54pm On Dec 02, 2014
2kris:
I think pankshin local government is the most coldest part of plateau state...or what do u think people......... i just graduated today fce pankshin very very happy with my self
Congratulations!

2 Likes

Re: Jos, December And Cold. by 2kris(m): 11:09pm On Dec 02, 2014
Ghost01:
Congratulations!
thank u better person

1 Like

Re: Jos, December And Cold. by datjohn(m): 3:05am On Dec 03, 2014
2kris:

We suppose wash am for HILL-TOP abi? grin
Re: Jos, December And Cold. by Tembox(f): 5:53am On Dec 03, 2014
grin chilling under my blanket ... Love this weather ..i love J town for real.
Re: Jos, December And Cold. by walemoney007(m): 2:18pm On Dec 03, 2014
caukerzee:
.I hate it when people begin to scream "Book Haram", "Fulani herdsmen", "Hausa"...etc When you mention Jos anywhere. The security situation in the city of Jos is [size=19pt]"GROSSLY EXERGERATED"[/size] by the media and it pains me. They make it seem as if one could just be taking stroll through the streets then, a random terrorist out of no where just appears and slit your throat open. When I read the papers and blogs wonder if it's the same Jos I've lived in for over 20 years of my life they're talking about. I mean, before the bomblast in jos earlier this year Jos was celebrating four years without violence. Heck! Abuja has experience many more terrorist attacks than Jos but I don't see people talking ill about abuja's security situation. Cases of Fulani herdsmen attacking farmers never happens in Jos (the state capital ) but rather in a few villages in other local government (even these kind of clashes haven't made the headlines in a very long time). I also hate it when these southerners assume that everyone from the north is Hausa. Meanwhile here in plateau state there is no single settlement that belongs to the Hausa tribe. Any Hausa man in Jos and plateau as a whole is a visitor.
read my post again and mak sure u understand d message before u quote me guy,i no know ao d tin i write tak concern wetin u write up dia
Re: Jos, December And Cold. by Nobody: 8:10am On Dec 08, 2014
IT IS STILL DROPPING.

It has gone bellow AC Minimum teperature.

Re: Jos, December And Cold. by Trypa(f): 8:26am On Dec 09, 2014
BeauHomme:
smiley Hmmm...Jos...nice memories
Idling away some saturday afternoons @ Rayfield resort.
Taking okada (called 'achaba' or something like that in Jtown) from TudunWada GRA, through Hill station Hotel and Joseph Gomwok all through to West-of-Mines. Watching football matches @ Avis(opp Nitel & close 2 Airport junction). Wildlife park,Rayfield,TudunWada,etc etc. I can go on and on. But...
...One day,visiting a babe wink @ Anglo Jos and d 'madness' started. Holed up in a room with her and bullets dropping on d roof,I said my last prayers over and over againcry. D painful part is knowing that,in case of d worst, ur last known location will be a babe's room(chai...not a prestigious place 2 die @ all)embarassed. Wondered d grief and pain my family down south would go through. Felt pity 4 them.
Fast forward months later,after my POP, packed my bags back and returned south.grin
Would really love 2 visit again someday,God willingsmiley

Hehe God save u dat day
Re: Jos, December And Cold. by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 09, 2014
STILL DROING

Re: Jos, December And Cold. by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 24, 2014
The Cold has been activated.
Its just some hours to the d-day.
Re: Jos, December And Cold. by drealzum(m): 6:27pm On Jan 13, 2015
The higher you go the cooler it becomes. Nigeria been a flat land is generally not so cold. Except for the southern part of nigeria dat get cold due to trans atlantic wind and the far northern part due to trans saharan wind durin harmattan. But it's not so on the plateau due to it's elevation above sea level. So you feel the cold on towns on the plateau like kagoro in kaduna state,jos in plateau state and mambila plateau in taraba. But i feel pankshin is colder than jos bkos it's on higher elevation than jos on the plateau.
Re: Jos, December And Cold. by cc150615(f): 10:41am On Jun 16, 2016
Please does anyone have any contacts of Rayfield Holiday Resort, maybe their Admin or something, I can't seem to find any on Google,
preferably a phone number
Re: Jos, December And Cold. by cc150615(f): 10:43am On Jun 16, 2016
Tembox:
grin chilling under my blanket ... Love this weather ..i love J town for real.
Please could you help me get any contacts of Rayfield Holiday Resort, maybe their Admin or something, I can't seem to find any on Google,
Re: Jos, December And Cold. by cc150615(f): 10:48am On Jun 16, 2016
victorels:

Currently, it is around 24°C by day, 13°C by night and 7°C in the morning.
It will still drop to 4°C minimum and 13°C maximum or even less.
Please could you help me get any contacts of Rayfield Holiday Resort, maybe their Admin or something, I can't seem to find any on Google,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Melania Trump Racist In Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie "Janelle Asked To The Bedroom" / Adesewa / Why Do Ladies Like To Read Romance Novels?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.