Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) (52912 Views)

Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America / The Begining Of The End Of Bola Tinubu / Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by wisov(m): 3:12pm On Dec 01, 2014
Firefire:
Tinubu have Specially Corrupted Corruption shocked shocked shocked angry angry
tinubu is corrupt or corrupt is tinubu? Which makes more sense?
Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by pendy179: 3:20pm On Dec 01, 2014
hizroyalflynes:

Itz a shame u refuse to. Upped ur thinking faculty
Are u trying to say Tinubu is corruption - free
Is better u stop forming nuisance
And try to stay real
If u successfully deceive the whole world
U can't deceive urself

Now read all my post to this thread and ask yourself who need to do a swap for the chicken brain you bear in your head.

Tinubu is/was corrupt yet the EFCC and iCPC or Code of Conduct bureau which are Federal Agency haven't been able to link him to any of such corrupt act.

Being convicted for corruption is not by mere gossip and road side newspaper gist. The courts are there, I'm a lagosian I want him convicted of he's guilty but it is quite ironic to see my state growing from strength to strength, richer than ever with Nigeria as a country going poorer and yet believe all the tales about Tinubu.stealing lagos funds yet development on the ground says otherwise and yet no single case against the corruption czar we are made to believe he is.

Use your senses at times.

12 Likes

Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 01, 2014
pendy179:

Now read all my post to this thread and ask yourself who need to do a swap for the chicken brain you bear in your head.

Tinubu is/was corrupt yet the EFCC and iCPC or Code of Conduct bureau which are Federal Agency haven't been able to link him to any of such corrupt act.

Being convicted for corruption is not by mere gossip and road side newspaper gist. The courts are there, I'm a lagosian I want him convicted of he's guilty but it is quite ironic to see my state growing from strength to strength, richer than ever with Nigeria as a country going poorer and yet believe all the tales about Tinubu.stealing lagos funds yet development on the ground says otherwise and yet no single case against the corruption czar we are made to believe he is.

Use your sensed at times.
Ok
OBJ isn't corrupt den

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by Firefire(m): 3:30pm On Dec 01, 2014
wisov:
tinubu is corrupt or corrupt is tinubu? Which makes more sense?

Which ever appeal to you most.

Message: Calling Tinubu corrupt would be an insult on corrupted Nigerian politicians.

His other names is: Jagaban, generalissimo and Grand Patron of corrupted elements. angry
Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by Lurcky(m): 3:55pm On Dec 01, 2014
pendy179:
if anyone is jealous why not leave lagos to lagosians and return to your states since you don't want Tinubu spending your tax.
[b]

I thought u had wisdom but with dat statement above, it obvious u don't have an atom of it.
How can you say such a thing ?

4 Likes

Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 01, 2014
ONLY IF PEOPLE STOP SUFFERING AND STOP WALLOWING IN POVERTY, THAT IS WHEN GOD CAN FORGIVE THESE THIEVES CALLED POLITICIANS AND THE SO CALLED CLERGY!!!!!
Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by nku5: 6:43pm On Dec 01, 2014
pendy179:

Tinubu retired as a treasurer with Mobil Producing, he single handedly funded NADECO during the days of Abacha

WTF?
Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by monemsis(m): 8:44pm On Dec 01, 2014
grin

Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 01, 2014
South west money where e dey go?
Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by holatin(m): 8:48pm On Dec 01, 2014
Wait and see fleet of Gej jet
Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by Shine1177: 8:50pm On Dec 01, 2014
fkaz:
Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu is an enigma

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu picked the gauntlet and battled the challenges of his rather traumatic and difficult youth with courage only attributable to the lion-hearted.

Born in Lagos on March 29, 1952, to the illustrious Tinubu family of Lagos State, youthful Bola left Nigeria for the United States of America in 1975 in search of the proverbial Golden Fleece with a heart brimming with unrelenting determination to achieve his visions.

What happened to the "illustrious youthful Bola Tinubu of Lagos State" between March 29, 1952 to 1975, before he left Nigeria for the United States of America?

2 Likes

Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by owobokiri(m): 8:50pm On Dec 01, 2014
This is what it looks like when you progressively loot in a sophisticated fashion. By the way, are we talking of private jet 1 or 2 ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by omenka(m): 8:50pm On Dec 01, 2014
pendy179:
Can someone please tell me which Federal Ministry, Which Federal Revenue Agency, Which State Allocation Tinubu is controlling?

If he's a not a drug dealer today, he is sharing Lagos money with Fashola. Why can't idiots and stupid beggars from the land of the worthless go find something to do. If Tinubu is corrupt, the doors of the courts are there and I don't know if he has immunity from persecution AMD investigation.

Guess he is the one keeping Abia States state allocation, sharing Kogi's state allocation and hoarding Benue's allocation to warrant those governors from.delivering good quality leadership to their people.

Tinubu is holding onto Lagos Revenue yet Fashola is performing 10x his closest rival in terms of Governance in Nigeria.
Are some people from a particular part of Nigeria just genetically stupid and lack reasoning ability.

Tinubu retired as a treasurer with Mobil Producing, he single handedly funded NADECO during the days of Abacha if anyone is jealous why not leave lagos to lagosians and return to your states since you don't want Tinubu spending your tax.
See vexation!! grin
Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by dguyindcorner(m): 8:53pm On Dec 01, 2014
Firefire:

BabaAlabi, eseun pupo fun atunse ile karo ojire.

Thanks so much for the modification of that post. tongue

Deceptive robot. You too dey hate n jealous. work harder so you can also be a much talked bout in d future.

#stophating

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by simondee93(m): 8:55pm On Dec 01, 2014
Evidence abeg,is ebola tinubu a name of a looter or a musician.juz askn o,cos i school in japan.
Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by dguyindcorner(m): 8:56pm On Dec 01, 2014
BabaAlabi:

Stop showcasing your deficient intellect. How can people be happy with looting and poverty? Tinubu used the money meant for lagosians to acquire jets and properties yet you are talking about happiness?

we are happy. I am happy and I know a lot of people do.
Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by dguyindcorner(m): 8:57pm On Dec 01, 2014
hizroyalflynes:

Who don't know Tinubu is proud owner of jet(s)

How e take concern you?
Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by simondee93(m): 8:57pm On Dec 01, 2014
Evidence abeg,is bola ahmed a name of a crook or looter?juz askn o cos i school in australia.
Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by dguyindcorner(m): 8:59pm On Dec 01, 2014
pendy179:
@fkaz thanks for your exposee jare. I kinda find it funny that people who are victims of comatose, inefficient and useless state governors who run to another state governed by focus and quality leadership will now go on.scornful and idiotic hatred for their hosts.

Their governors are the worst, 80% of them.still in court facing corruption charges for rubbing their states dry and blind yet they will stretch their stupid long ostrich neck to call another state governor corrupt.

Why can't they demand good leadership in their states so they can all go home to their villages and stop.paying their so called TAX in lagos which Tinubu is buying jet with.

Gbam! Or they'd better be a refugee in Freetown
Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by adedayourt(m): 9:03pm On Dec 01, 2014
The most interesting prt of des fight above me here is

Pro tinubu nd anti tinubu, Tinubu knows nothing bout ur existence, so let d heaters stop hating nd make his own money nd let d pros pray dat dey get blessed in like manner as tinubu

Cus d guy u xchanging word over is prob somwer coolin off wit a cold bottle of wateva he likes drinking.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by confusion247(m): 9:10pm On Dec 01, 2014
pendy179:
[s]Can someone please tell me which Federal Ministry, Which Federal Revenue Agency, Which State Allocation Tinubu is controlling?

If he's a not a drug dealer today, he is sharing Lagos money with Fashola. Why can't idiots and stupid beggars from the land of the worthless go find something to do. If Tinubu is corrupt, the doors of the courts are there and I don't know if he has immunity from persecution AMD investigation.

Guess he is the one keeping Abia States state allocation, sharing Kogi's state allocation and hoarding Benue's allocation to warrant those governors from.delivering good quality leadership to their people.

Tinubu is holding onto Lagos Revenue yet Fashola is performing 10x his closest rival in terms of Governance in Nigeria.
Are some people from a particular part of Nigeria just genetically stupid and lack reasoning ability.

Tinubu retired as a treasurer with Mobil Producing, he single handedly funded NADECO during the days of Abacha if anyone is jealous why not leave lagos to lagosians and return to your states since you don't want Tinubu spending your tax[/s].
Literature garbage, kindly stay away for your own good.
Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by soludo93(m): 9:10pm On Dec 01, 2014
If Buhari wins Presidential election; the only way he could prove to Nigerians that he detests corruption is to whip Tinubu's dirty and corrupt ass.
Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by papci: 9:11pm On Dec 01, 2014
Asin eh
Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by patrickmuf(m): 9:13pm On Dec 01, 2014
I could as well say that's anybody's private jet...Linda Ikeji playing on the intelligence of gullible Nigerians since forever...
Tinubu is corrupt yet his party is giving is your paymaster sleepless night...If he's indeed corrupt as you senseless lot on here claim, will he be walking free in a country governed by GEJ and the PDP?
Whoever moved this thread to the front page is one hell of a fool...No evidence whatsoever pointing to Tinubu's ownership of the said property, even if he owns it, is it above his reach considering the various offices he has occupied through the course of his blissful sojourn through life...
Even if he owns it i'm happy he didn't lease it it to some money laundering folks...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by IYANGBALI: 9:18pm On Dec 01, 2014
Mtcheeeeeeew the jet no even get latrine tongue

1 Like

Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by EagleNest(m): 9:24pm On Dec 01, 2014
pendy179:
Can someone please tell me which Federal Ministry, Which Federal Revenue Agency, Which State Allocation Tinubu is controlling?

Tinubu retired as a treasurer with Mobil Producing, he single handedly funded NADECO during the days of Abacha if anyone is jealous why not leave lagos to lagosians and return to your states since you don't want Tinubu spending your tax.

Oh! You are one of them. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by bianca99193: 9:25pm On Dec 01, 2014
Since I started with my online business I earn $42 every 15 minutes. It sounds unbelievable but you wont forgive yourself if you don't check it out.

Best Family Home Deal ===== >> ­­w­w­w.M­o­n­e­y­k­i­n.c­o­m­

1 Like

Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by Ilemba(m): 9:26pm On Dec 01, 2014
you people should think before posting any picture here, how sure are you that Tinubu owns the private jet? infact I don't believe anything from this Linda ikeji blogs cos it's all lies

2 Likes

Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by ZUBY77(m): 9:26pm On Dec 01, 2014
pendy179:

Are you naturally stupid and lack commonsense? If you have anything proven against Tinubu why not head to the courts?

I hate my mention being quoted by stupid idiots who reason from their butt, spare the world the space you occupy if your living is to hate and be jealously angered by the success of your fellow man.

Did your governor told you Tinubu is the CUSTODIAN and SIGNATORY to your state allocation?

Stop being an idioot.. It's goats like you that encourage the crooks to keep stealing.

1 Like

Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by Firefire(m): 9:28pm On Dec 01, 2014
dguyindcorner:

Deceptive robot. You too dey hate n jealous. work harder so you can also be a much talked bout in d future.

#stophating

See ur logic.

Face your enemy NO 1. Tinubu

Stealing Lagos dry since 1999

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Without The Illegal Allowances, These Are What Your Senators, Reps Earn / Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic / The White House Was Once Attacked By Rats & Cockroaches; Not Only Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.