Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,294 members, 7,954,170 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:36 PM

Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) (53344 Views)

Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America / The Begining Of The End Of Bola Tinubu / Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 02, 2014
[size=18pt]I dont see Tinubu anywhere in those pictures.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by OneDemola: 12:47pm On Dec 02, 2014
pendy179:
Can someone please tell me which Federal Ministry, Which Federal Revenue Agency, Which State Allocation Tinubu is controlling?

If he's a not a drug dealer today, he is sharing Lagos money with Fashola. Why can't idiots and stupid beggars from the land of the worthless go find something to do. If Tinubu is corrupt, the doors of the courts are there and I don't know if he has immunity from persecution AMD investigation.

Guess he is the one keeping Abia States state allocation, sharing Kogi's state allocation and hoarding Benue's allocation to warrant those governors from.delivering good quality leadership to their people.

Tinubu is holding onto Lagos Revenue yet Fashola is performing 10x his closest rival in terms of Governance in Nigeria.
Are some people from a particular part of Nigeria just genetically stupid and lack reasoning ability.

Tinubu retired as a treasurer with Mobil Producing, he single handedly funded NADECO during the days of Abacha if anyone is jealous why not leave lagos to lagosians and return to your states since you don't want Tinubu spending your tax.

Abeg, help me tell them o

1 Like

Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by gannod(m): 12:57pm On Dec 02, 2014
The good people of Ekiti and Ondo States know Tinubu is a crook hence we hate him with passion. As for other states in the southwest,if they want Tinubu to continue to rule or dictate to them from his bedroom,that is their cup of tea. We are still cleaning the mess his anointed so called Doctor Fayemi has put Ekiti.

1 Like

Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by obayaya(m): 1:08pm On Dec 02, 2014
pendy179:

Can you tell me the population of Kastina and Jigawa state? On what basis will you dare compare those two with Fashola when the two you mentioned have not done half what kwankwaso have done in kano.

Compare Fashola's revenue with Akpabio and Dickson, with the population of Akwaibom at 4million and Bayelsa at 2million while that of lagos is about 17million does it not clearly defer logic that a Lagos state having almost at par revenue with Akwaibom have dwarf all the achievement of Akwaibom over 10 folds yet it is catering for a population that is 4times more.than that Akwaibom and 7times more than.that of Bayelsa. That's the difference between him and them. If you doubt go to aresa's profile N see his detailed post of the Fashola administration in Lagos.

You said ALLEGATION THAT TINUBU IS LOOTING LAGOS, does that not still say what I'm saying it is an allegation, a gossip, an innuendo, a hearsay. Go to court and back those your allegations with facts and fugures and see his ass in jail. Don't bug me with stories of ALLEGATIONS, give me facts and undiluted evidences.

Until you do have the facts spare me my mention.

Lagos has a population of 17 million? 2006 census said the population of Lagos was 9 million. it couldn't have doubled in a space of 8 years. so 17 million isn't fact.

Lagos has a population that is far more greater than Jigawa or Kastina. But each of these states has a landmass that is more than twice that of Lagos. which should make it easier for Lagos to develop. All these are factors one have to take into consideration when looking at performance of State governors. That's a discussion for another day anyway.

Don't bug you with allegations about Tinubu, you said. I hope you are ready to stop bugging us with allegations that GEJ is encouraging corruption? Go to court..

What's good for the goose is also good for the gander

1 Like

Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by OneDemola: 1:19pm On Dec 02, 2014
pendy179:

ask the Lord in your prayers to return all your brainal matter that your hatred for Tinubu and the APC has eaten.

Tinubu is the one holding the Foreign Reserve of Nigeria in Trust, he is the Central Bank that collects all revenue accruable to Nigeria.

There is a thread about $ trading for 183N you are not concern about the state of your country's economic woes but more concerned about the riches of a single private individual.

Your foreign reserve is $36bn, your ECA is $2.1bn you are not crying about that and where all the monies that accrued to Nigeria went to but shouting about Tinubu's jet.

Nigeria is just filled with SOME Foolish idiots who don't even know where to direct their grievances and anger.

Dear Pendy,

I wonder for some of these Nigerians. Their house is on fire, and they are here shouting about one private individual. It's absolutely bewildering.

Let me also make it clear, none of these Nigerians, and this includes Tinubu, are exempt of corrupt practices, however, the question is, how much have they improved the lives of those they have governed?

Given the pathetic situation that we live in Nigeria, I will have to still somewhat commend what the teams of Tinubu and Fashola have achieved in Lagos State.
Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by obayaya(m): 1:21pm On Dec 02, 2014
aresa:

Fashola perform x times better than states with more money and lower population so it's not about resources, it's more about personal capability, sense of duty and doing the best with whatever resources at your disposal.

Which states has more money than Lagos? You keep shouting Population as if population isn't factored into Lagos state allocation from the Federal government. hence a higher allocation than most states?

And you all will always fail to mention Lagos' tiny land mass as a factor.

This shouldn't stop your EFCC or FG from acting based on credible evidence of wrong doing..

Really? when the government of Lagos state is shrouded in secrecy? Lagos should implement the FOI first.

you brought it up right?

No I didn't... He did...

Your opinion about corrupt remains your opinion and not credible facts and allegation remains allegation till proven otherwise and it's not our job to prove otherwise, it's up to your FG, commander in chief, the chief law enforcement officer and his law enforcement agencies to prove otherwise so till that's done, you have nothing but baseless crap....

You can not force people to accept made up and baseless allegations as credible facts.

Baseless huh?

I hope you'll remember the meaning of baseless when you start spewing vitriol about Allegations on the Presidency.

That's the point I've been trying to make.
Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by DobleO7: 2:39pm On Dec 02, 2014
pendy179:
Can someone please tell me which Federal Ministry, Which Federal Revenue Agency, Which State Allocation Tinubu is controlling?

If he's a not a drug dealer today, he is sharing Lagos money with Fashola. Why can't idiots and stupid beggars from the land of the worthless go find something to do. If Tinubu is corrupt, the doors of the courts are there and I don't know if he has immunity from persecution AMD investigation.

Guess he is the one keeping Abia States state allocation, sharing Kogi's state allocation and hoarding Benue's allocation to warrant those governors from.delivering good quality leadership to their people.

Tinubu is holding onto Lagos Revenue yet Fashola is performing 10x his closest rival in terms of Governance in Nigeria.
Are some people from a particular part of Nigeria just genetically stupid and lack reasoning ability.

Tinubu retired as a treasurer with Mobil Producing, he single handedly funded NADECO during the days of Abacha if anyone is jealous why not leave lagos to lagosians and return to your states since you don't want Tinubu spending your tax.

What are you trying to prove? that Tinubu never looted the Lagos treasury? or that he is a saint?
Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by darne(m): 2:53pm On Dec 02, 2014
Mtcheew, We hear una tongue tongue angry angry
Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by hyfr(m): 3:22pm On Dec 02, 2014
Sylvarresta:
Florida
ok I'm from Nevada
Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by hyfr(m): 3:23pm On Dec 02, 2014
dguyindcorner:

and ur life to be exactly the way Jonathan Administration is. Amen!
Say amen to ur own godi.. Smellos
Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by hyfr(m): 3:25pm On Dec 02, 2014
holatin:

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry !
next question
I thought like wise. Hope u graduated with enough blood grin
holatin:

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry !
next question
I thought like wise. Hope u graduated with enough blood
Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by Blackfire(m): 5:34pm On Dec 02, 2014
[quote
author=BabaAlabi post=28501144]
Stop showcasing your deficient intellect. How can people be happy with
looting and poverty? Tinubu used the money meant for lagosians to
acquire jets and properties yet you are talking about happiness?
[/quote]

psst,psst are u sure that man is tinubu himself.. lets ask seun
Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by olaideslex(m): 5:50pm On Dec 02, 2014
I'm still pensive bout the state of thought of some individuals here in this country, if you're socially dead, are you physically blind too?
Do you think LAGOS grew itself? May God continue to bless the State of excellence.
If you're too dumb to understand the State of development in Lagos state, please go back to your respectively administratively cursed states. Eko o Ni baje.
Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by simpleseyi: 6:01pm On Dec 02, 2014
LeOstrich:
How these clueless people from clueless region can overlook Tinubu's ever increasing scamming and looting of their oil share is mind boggling

If you say that my region is clueless, what do we saw about your forefathers?
Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by aresa: 7:40pm On Dec 02, 2014
obayaya:

Which states has more money than Lagos?

What states operate with is their budgets and states like Akwa Ibom with even lower population pass larger budget than Lagos state, but Lagos state delivered more service and projects than that entire region combined.

You keep shouting Population as if population isn't factored into Lagos state allocation from the Federal government. hence a higher allocation than most states?

Your population determines how many hospitals you need, how many schools you have to build and it also determines how often you maintain your stressed infrastructures..

1 parent with 5 kids spends more money taking care of 5 kids than parents with just 2 kids. This is common sense

And you all will always fail to mention Lagos' tiny land mass as a factor.

Island doesn't determine your scope of responsibilities..

Really? when the government of Lagos state is shrouded in secrecy? Lagos should implement the FOI first.

Insinuating that the Lagos state government's authority supersedes your FG's constitutional authority is a direct admission that your president and his law enforcement agencies are either grossly incompetent of they just don't know anything about their job description..

No I didn't... He did...

You did..

Baseless huh?

I hope you'll remember the meaning of baseless when you start spewing vitriol about Allegations on the Presidency.

That's the point I've been trying to make.

You allegations against Tinubu remains baseless and unsubstantiated while GEJ's corrupt and incompetent ways remains obvious to the world and even a day old baby...

Your crooked, corrupt and incompetent president said stealing is not corruption so with all your Tinubu rants, are you disagreeing with your president's statements regarding corruption or you are just being hypocritical?
Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by suremanpatriot: 9:34pm On Dec 02, 2014
To be frank, am no Yoruba but Tinubu is God 's sent to Nigeria of today to defeat one party domination that could hav led Nigerians unto another excrutuating slavery era. You ppl forget easily how a party kept boasting t to rule u guys for 50yrs. How laughable,wht a great fight by Asiwaju Tinubu. He took Lagos to next level inspiring peaceful coexistence of multi tribes influx into Lagos, a detribalized Nigeria, Leader with open mind accommodated non Muslims well without discrimination. He is not perfect, he made mistakes , corruption is an elite problem not Tinubu. So, lets give honour to this man who risked so much for our democracy.
Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by dguyindcorner(m): 12:06pm On Dec 03, 2014
hyfr:
Say amen to ur own godi.. Smellos
frustrated goat... you simply don't understand English.
Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by dguyindcorner(m): 12:07pm On Dec 03, 2014
Firefire:

ti e mi ba je dindinrin, ki ni iwo

pity you
Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by Firefire(m): 12:12pm On Dec 03, 2014
dguyindcorner:

pity you

God will heal you by brother, take heart. undecided
Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by hyfr(m): 6:30pm On Dec 03, 2014
dguyindcorner:

frustrated goat... you simply don't understand English.
black monkey, product of a failed community educational system, your fellow monkeys are waiting for you at the black bush where you came from
Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by preselect(m): 4:07am On Dec 04, 2014
aresa:

What's so polite and respectable about all your lies and baseless rubbish?

And the greatest sign of lack of argumentative substance is the lies and shameful baseless nonsense you people peddle.

There's no honor and respect in lies and deception and in fact, you disrespect us when you lie to us..

what's the lie? someone brings up a private jet owned by a man whose pay cannot explain the opulence displayed. we knew this guy from the days of Abacha. how come he got so rich between the days of abacha and today. what changed? he win lottery? is it the law that appropriates lots of money to him as ex-governor in the name of pensions. isnt that legitimized corruption?

it's a free world all right, believe what you want to believe, you are entitled to your own opinion BUT you are NOT entitled to "your own" facts bc facts are facts and are independent of opinions.
Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by aresa: 4:24am On Dec 04, 2014
preselect:

what's the lie?

All the rubbish you spewed and couldn't back up with credible facts..

someone brings up a private jet owned by a man whose pay cannot explain the opulence displayed.

The fact that you read some non factual rubbish and random internet rumor and gossip from a gossip blog site doesn't mean you know anything about the man and can authoritatively assert with facts that the jet belongs to him.

And you can not assert anything about his bank account and or what he makes as a private citizen and as a business man unless you have access to his bank account, access to his businesses and interests which of course we both know you have zero access to, so you are nothing but a petty rumor monger and idle popinjay with nothing better to do but peddle rumors like a road side market woman..

isnt that legitimized corruption?

You jokers attributes to him several business and interests so how is making money off the same businesses as a private citizen = Corruption?

You are not making any damn sense...

BUT you are NOT entitled to "your own" facts bc facts are facts and are independent of opinions.

Silly irony coming from a fact-less rumor monger and gossip blog site peddler...Mad funny.. grin
Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by dguyindcorner(m): 6:55pm On Dec 04, 2014
hyfr:
black monkey, product of a failed community educational system, your fellow monkeys are waiting for you at the black bush where you came from

you see ur life, I'm not even black.
Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by hyfr(m): 10:06pm On Dec 04, 2014
dguyindcorner:

you see ur life, I'm not even black.
u don't know that you are dark is also means you are black
Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:52am On May 29, 2017
How can he afford a private jet
Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:58am On May 29, 2017
LeOstrich:
How these clueless people from clueless region can overlook Tinubu's ever increasing scamming and looting of their oil share is mind boggling
They are brainwashed sheep.
Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 30, 2019

They are brainwashed sheep.
Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:49am On Oct 10, 2021
Linda Ikeji is the one that broke the news about Tinubu private jet Falcon Dassault 900DX VP-CBT in 2014, before other media outlets found out years later.

What is done in the dark will come out in the light. His ownership of the jet was leaked as far back in 2014 by an insider.

cc
Vaughanlanrewaj
helinues
NGpatriot
benuejosh
seunmsg

LegendHero
TinubuAdvocate
simplyleo
SarkinYarki
Terrence99

Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:00am On Oct 10, 2021
MRLINGTON:
How big men live and spend after leaving the government house

Source: http://lindaikeji..com/2014/12/photos-see-inside-asiwaju-bola-tinubus.html
Nairaland is a source we will use to recover all ill gotten wealth by the fantastically corrupt politicians that turned the country to a failed state after using state resources as their personal ATM.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senator Ademola Adeleke Arrived Osogbo From Us(pics) / Oshiomhole, Tinubu Absent At APC Abuja Presidential Rally / Full List Of Elected PDP Officers At The National Convention 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.