Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,154 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

What The Bible Says About Romance (queen Esther Edition) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What The Bible Says About Romance (queen Esther Edition) (573 Views)

7 Logical Facts About Romance Section. ( Just For Fun). / 10 Things You Should Know About Romance Section / 23 Funny Facts About Romance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What The Bible Says About Romance (queen Esther Edition) by scribble: 8:09pm On Dec 01, 2014
I seem to recall in the book of Esther, there was a Queen Vashti (probably some Bollywood/Telemundo type babe) who was the King's wife...but at a time she became very pompous (she embraced feminism) and the King had her replaced with the charming, humble, beautiful and God fearing woman, Esther.

A man is supposed to submit to God and a woman is supposed to submit to her husband but I agree not all men are worthy of being submitted to.

Women can only pray for grace to find a good husband but once you are married, you must SUBMIT.

Failure to be submissive can lead to your replacement, hell has no fury like a scorned woman.

I go to a lot of blogs and I see women cursing men, and I see a pattern...the man is lousy, or the woman may be lousy and not giving us the full picture.

Either way there is some lousiness in the marriage, how will you decide to be joined to a MAN and not be submissive? That is like having your cakes and cream red velvet cake and eating it. I hear this is not doable.

Please learn from Esther and not Telemuno/Bollywood/Nollywood and please forsake Hollywood...beyond the act, there is real life.

I read somewhere about Khloe KArdashian telling her family to leave her if French Montana is cheating

They should go and face their own relationships...women its not by being stubborn, its by embracing the Holy Spirit...you cannot be filled with the Holy Spirit and your man will not submit to your desires (this is not to say Khloe K is or is not a Christian)

You will not be ashamed, humiliated or disgraced. The only infection you will catch is JOY. Happy husband, happy home, happy family.

The home built on a foundation of Godliness can never be broken.
Re: What The Bible Says About Romance (queen Esther Edition) by iceberylin(m): 8:10pm On Dec 01, 2014
grin
Re: What The Bible Says About Romance (queen Esther Edition) by Fabdedon(m): 8:14pm On Dec 01, 2014
iceberylin:
grin
incase?
Re: What The Bible Says About Romance (queen Esther Edition) by iceberylin(m): 8:15pm On Dec 01, 2014
Fabdedon:
incase?
No hope for the thread but anything can happen grin

1 Like

Re: What The Bible Says About Romance (queen Esther Edition) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 01, 2014
Nice topic smiley
Re: What The Bible Says About Romance (queen Esther Edition) by chimerase2: 8:24pm On Dec 01, 2014
Morale? angry
Re: What The Bible Says About Romance (queen Esther Edition) by OnyeEgo1(m): 8:26pm On Dec 01, 2014
Honourable members of the board of Nairaland i do like to indicate my interest in joining ur association
Re: What The Bible Says About Romance (queen Esther Edition) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 01, 2014
A crappy thread created to bash women.

How does being pompous translate to feminism.

All these jargons from moonlight tales sha.
Re: What The Bible Says About Romance (queen Esther Edition) by losprince(m): 8:33pm On Dec 01, 2014
i really dont know what this post is all about.
Re: What The Bible Says About Romance (queen Esther Edition) by Exjoker(m): 8:39pm On Dec 01, 2014
The post get as he be but, its educative. My prayer is, our girls here will heed it
Re: What The Bible Says About Romance (queen Esther Edition) by Adeoba10(m): 8:42pm On Dec 01, 2014
up
Re: What The Bible Says About Romance (queen Esther Edition) by Cholls(m): 8:49pm On Dec 01, 2014
My brother happy new month wink
Re: What The Bible Says About Romance (queen Esther Edition) by Missmossy(f): 8:57pm On Dec 01, 2014
Hmm we have heard grin

(1) (Reply)

27 Year Old Bride To Be Dies Few Days To Her Wedding. / Guys! What Is Your Spec Of Woman? / Unspoken Social Rules

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.