Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,062 members, 7,835,596 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Should I Do It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Do It? (1312 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Do It? by mike85060: 8:55pm On Dec 01, 2014
l met my girl friend some years ago when she came to write exams in my area. After the exams then we lost contact because according to her she lost her phone with all the contacts. as we met again we continue the relationship. I love her and I want to marry her but as a person who is from a family who don't want a bad wife( either ogbanje, emere etc) to be brought to the family. I embarked on a secret facts finding mission about her. I consulted oracles and I was told that she is a good person and will make a good wife. She has it as a destiny to make her husband great and she will be a great woman but if I am not fast she will get married to another person because I'm not the only one going for her. And the solution is if I really want to marry her they will do something to clear any obstacle on my way until I am ready for her. To be sure I have gone to two different places and they all say the same thing. I did this because I don't want to make the mistake that my parent made. please should I tell them to go ahead or should I leave it like that? I am confused . please advise
Re: Should I Do It? by Highflyer3(m): 8:58pm On Dec 01, 2014
WTF!!

By the way, what mistake did your parents make?

You consulted IFA? undecided
So what is this joke all about?
Re: Should I Do It? by olasmith10(m): 9:01pm On Dec 01, 2014
Mr Mike, let things flow naturally.. if God says she is urs, she will definitely be..The eye dat will last till night, will not develop mucor in d daytime
Re: Should I Do It? by mike85060: 9:04pm On Dec 01, 2014
Highflyer3:

WTF!!

. well to cut it short my parent were not compatible. yes I consulted Ifa
Re: Should I Do It? by mike85060: 9:07pm On Dec 01, 2014
Highflyer3:

WTF!!

. well to cut it short my parent were not compatible. yes I consulted Ifa. This is no joke I need genuine advise
Re: Should I Do It? by chibwike(m): 9:08pm On Dec 01, 2014
is typing advice....
Re: Should I Do It? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 01, 2014
Hmm
Re: Should I Do It? by Missmossy(f): 9:17pm On Dec 01, 2014
For real shocked you consulted oracles on the matter. God will see you through grin
Re: Should I Do It? by chimerase2: 9:22pm On Dec 01, 2014
The gal owu osu lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Should I Do It? by chimerase2: 9:24pm On Dec 01, 2014
Missmossy:
For real shocked you consulted oracles on the matter. God will see you through grin
ua 32 is opened close amu flies neva sleep embarassed
Re: Should I Do It? by evita5(f): 9:25pm On Dec 01, 2014
Seriously? In this 21st century, u want to marry a girl and u had to consult an oracle...sorry oracles? Why not ask them to help u chose the perfect wife then? Simple advice, if u love her, ask her to marry u, and if she says yes, u r lucky. If not, move on with your life and stop relying on oracles. What do you need them for, BTW
Re: Should I Do It? by mike85060: 9:25pm On Dec 01, 2014
Missmossy:
yes oooo I don't want to make mistake na
Re: Should I Do It? by 1one: 9:25pm On Dec 01, 2014
Missmossy:
For real shocked you consulted oracles on the matter... God will see you through grin

If you start eating beans, how do you expect to end up with pounded yam? undecided

I don't think God will see him through until he himself is through with ifa.
Re: Should I Do It? by tshegs19: 9:26pm On Dec 01, 2014
First of all...How old are you ? cheesy
Re: Should I Do It? by Missmossy(f): 9:27pm On Dec 01, 2014
chimerase2:
ua 32 is opened close amu flies neva sleep embarassed
Don't understand.
Re: Should I Do It? by Missmossy(f): 9:28pm On Dec 01, 2014
mike85060:
yes oooo I don't want to make mistake na
Why oracles embarassed they can only mislead you sad you better retrace your steps.
Re: Should I Do It? by Priceless24(f): 9:29pm On Dec 01, 2014
olasmith10:
Mr Mike, let things flow naturally.. if God says she is urs, she will definitely be..The eye dat will last till night, will not develop mucor in d daytime

Bros, the guy said he consulted oracles. I no see how God take concern am
Re: Should I Do It? by Missmossy(f): 9:29pm On Dec 01, 2014
1one:

If you start eating beans, how do you expect to end up with pounded yam? undecided

I don't think God will see him through until he himself is through with ifa.
Hmm true anyway.
Re: Should I Do It? by chimerase2: 9:29pm On Dec 01, 2014
Missmossy:

Don't understand.
me too embarassed
It will take a rabona style for u to grab de morale embarassed
Re: Should I Do It? by Highflyer3(m): 9:30pm On Dec 01, 2014
Missmossy:

Don't understand.
Same here. He must be drunk, trust me
Re: Should I Do It? by KingTom(m): 9:31pm On Dec 01, 2014
Ifa has told you o hmmmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: Should I Do It? by Cholls(m): 9:31pm On Dec 01, 2014
My brother why are you scared? Can't your Oracle give you peace of mind! Away, just let everything go the Gods way. Again just calm down one thing I know is that the Gods predict and don't exactly know the end grin that is why they instill fear as condition cool
Re: Should I Do It? by mike85060: 9:32pm On Dec 01, 2014
tshegs19:
First of all...How old are you ? cheesy
age does not matter na
Re: Should I Do It? by jmoore(m): 9:38pm On Dec 01, 2014
You are asking the wrong people. We are not high priests. Go back to your shrine.
Re: Should I Do It? by mike85060: 9:45pm On Dec 01, 2014
jmoore:
You are asking the wrong people. We are not high priests. Go back to your shrine.
The priest said I should do I need your opinion
Re: Should I Do It? by olasmith10(m): 10:28pm On Dec 01, 2014
Priceless24:

Bros, the guy said he consulted oracles. I no see how God take concern am

lol...Maybe he should first give his life to Christ!!!
Re: Should I Do It? by jnrbayano(m): 10:32pm On Dec 01, 2014
Oracle? shocked

*sprinkles holy water on the thread*
Re: Should I Do It? by jnrbayano(m): 10:43pm On Dec 01, 2014
Make any lady after consulting oracle(s) come tell me say those oracle(s) tell her na me be her husband, make she and that/those oracle(s) hear am.

undecided
Re: Should I Do It? by laidian(m): 10:45pm On Dec 01, 2014
Missmossy:

Don't understand.

are u surprised that ur mouth is agape, kindly close it cos of flies. thats what he meant. (32-teeth)

Just observing from france tho
Re: Should I Do It? by Akerry(m): 10:49pm On Dec 01, 2014
olasmith10:
thought provoking adage...Nice one ...

(1) (Reply)

Is It Normal For A Guy Not To Respect A Woman? / Question For The Ladies! / Keep Forming Hard To Get And Fall Into Trap!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.