Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

Keep Forming Hard To Get And Fall Into Trap! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Keep Forming Hard To Get And Fall Into Trap! (1293 Views)

This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get / Signs That She's Also Interested In You But Forming Hard To Get. / When Your Bride doesn't Want You To Fall Into Temptation (PhotoD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Keep Forming Hard To Get And Fall Into Trap! by michphenomena(m): 7:56pm On Apr 19, 2015
Many bitch forming hard to get fall into my trap and u will nt remain the same....

Re: Keep Forming Hard To Get And Fall Into Trap! by michphenomena(m): 7:58pm On Apr 19, 2015
Its seems only money and gift can only be trap....
Re: Keep Forming Hard To Get And Fall Into Trap! by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 19, 2015
lol what is that rat doing to the poor rat? grin

1 Like

Re: Keep Forming Hard To Get And Fall Into Trap! by michphenomena(m): 8:05pm On Apr 19, 2015
EroticAngelina:
lol what is that rat doing to the poor rat? grin
trying to set d poor rat free

1 Like

Re: Keep Forming Hard To Get And Fall Into Trap! by mhizpeaarl(f): 8:07pm On Apr 19, 2015
Lol nawa o . Even rats flex grin

1 Like

Re: Keep Forming Hard To Get And Fall Into Trap! by mhizpeaarl(f): 8:08pm On Apr 19, 2015
Re: Keep Forming Hard To Get And Fall Into Trap! by Slimzjoe(m): 8:10pm On Apr 19, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
Lol nawa o . Even rats flex grin

Is that wat they call that thing??

Flexing?? shocked

1 Like

Re: Keep Forming Hard To Get And Fall Into Trap! by mhizpeaarl(f): 8:14pm On Apr 19, 2015
Slimzjoe:

Is that wat they call that thing??

Flexing?? shocked
lol yup . But Na d female rat go suffer

1 Like

Re: Keep Forming Hard To Get And Fall Into Trap! by michphenomena(m): 8:16pm On Apr 19, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
y did u tink so...
Re: Keep Forming Hard To Get And Fall Into Trap! by Slimzjoe(m): 8:20pm On Apr 19, 2015
mhizpeaarl:

The rats ain't ma Bizness

Let's go and 'Flex' grin grin

1 Like

Re: Keep Forming Hard To Get And Fall Into Trap! by Basildvalour(m): 8:22pm On Apr 19, 2015
Its a parade, c'mon soldiers, let's do some push-ups grin
Re: Keep Forming Hard To Get And Fall Into Trap! by mhizpeaarl(f): 8:29pm On Apr 19, 2015
michphenomena:
y did u tink so...
lol I think my reason is quite obvious grin
Re: Keep Forming Hard To Get And Fall Into Trap! by mhizpeaarl(f): 8:30pm On Apr 19, 2015
Slimzjoe:

The rats ain't ma Bizness

Let's go and 'Flex' grin grin
no way niccur grin
Re: Keep Forming Hard To Get And Fall Into Trap! by SarcasticMe(m): 8:36pm On Apr 19, 2015
Ratty style...

1 Like

Re: Keep Forming Hard To Get And Fall Into Trap! by froxty(m): 8:39pm On Apr 19, 2015
SarcasticMe:
Ratty style...
grin
Re: Keep Forming Hard To Get And Fall Into Trap! by Slimzjoe(m): 8:42pm On Apr 19, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
no way niccur grin

The Lord Loves a Cheerful giver
undecided
Re: Keep Forming Hard To Get And Fall Into Trap! by mhizpeaarl(f): 9:09pm On Apr 19, 2015
Slimzjoe:

The Lord Loves a Cheerful giver
undecided
lol nt DZ type
Re: Keep Forming Hard To Get And Fall Into Trap! by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 19, 2015
I see no reason why this thread is taking lightly, when it's undertone is glorifying rape.
Re: Keep Forming Hard To Get And Fall Into Trap! by cyprianlah(m): 9:26pm On Apr 19, 2015
Lwkm

Fvckin hilarious
Re: Keep Forming Hard To Get And Fall Into Trap! by michphenomena(m): 9:33pm On Apr 19, 2015
darknez:
I see no reason why this thread is taking lightly, when it's undertone is glorifying rape.
check the tittle of d topic and d picture..it has deep main dan wot u tink don't just conclude because of d picture only.......
Re: Keep Forming Hard To Get And Fall Into Trap! by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 19, 2015
michphenomena:
check the tittle of d topic and d picture..it has deep main dan wot u tink don't just conclude because of d picture only.......

I took everything into consideration dude! How else will a lady fall into your trap?
Re: Keep Forming Hard To Get And Fall Into Trap! by michphenomena(m): 9:51pm On Apr 19, 2015
darknez:

I took everything into consideration dude! How else will a lady fall into your trap?
u can't understand.
Re: Keep Forming Hard To Get And Fall Into Trap! by michphenomena(m): 9:52pm On Apr 19, 2015
darknez:

can u define RAPE
Re: Keep Forming Hard To Get And Fall Into Trap! by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 19, 2015
michphenomena:
u can't understand.

I definitely cannot understand. No sane person would.

Someone doesn't want you. You tag it "hard to get".

Next thing is hope the person falls into your trap, to have your way with her?

What's understandable about that? NOTHING!!!

(1) (Reply)

Help! A Stranger Told Him His Fiancée Is A Snake / Did I Do Wrong? / Daily Pains Of A Not-too-goodlooking Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.