Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! (28131 Views)

Dickdastardly's 14 Commandments For Successful Hunters! (photo) / Graduates Of Havard Like Me - Dickdastardly: Come In Here! / Court Case: Dickdastardly Vs Maclatunji At Nairaland Customary Court. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by DickDastardly(m): 9:58am On Dec 02, 2014
tooltip:
Cute baby!, are you sure you sired her? maybe we should start a contest for "Nairaland baby of the year" cheesy with a prize of course.... grin

cc: mizmycoli
ezepromoe
cheesy Good idea
Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by DickDastardly(m): 9:59am On Dec 02, 2014
TCann:

Are you sending her to France to school?...

Trust me, she'd love it...

Btw what is SMA? I'm schooling in France! grin cheesy grin

Sma is baby milk grin
Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by DickDastardly(m): 10:00am On Dec 02, 2014
MrsAnyanwu:
adorable baby and cute too, dis baby wld grow into a force to reckon with in the world,#God please send my twins to me, in Jesus name,Amen
Amen
Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by DickDastardly(m): 10:01am On Dec 02, 2014
voltron:

why not format grin you must be deltan. I have heard immaculate, believe, willing, do good, judge
U forgot "Method" cheesy
Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by DickDastardly(m): 10:02am On Dec 02, 2014
LordReed:
congrats good dad smiley
thanks wink
Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by DickDastardly(m): 10:03am On Dec 02, 2014
idu1:
So, some of those mad guys here get sense offline....
Dey dia naa cheesy tongue
Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by DickDastardly(m): 10:03am On Dec 02, 2014
mumubynature:
Congrat for the baby and for FP of course
Thanks
Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by DickDastardly(m): 10:06am On Dec 02, 2014
MISSCONGENIALITY:
This baby is so cute, feel like stealing her and making her mine. Seein her makes feeling like having a baby right now. Please can I steal her? grin
Noooo! cheesy Olee....i recommend you look for the France-based NL guys to sire yours grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by DickDastardly(m): 10:08am On Dec 02, 2014
Isiterere:
cute baby .
Congratulation chief troll.

Btw, concepta, immaculate concepta what's the meaning and the concept behind the name abeg?

ALL IZZ WELL
The pure conception of Jesus by holy spirit
Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by DickDastardly(m): 10:09am On Dec 02, 2014
shitshappen:

[color=#006600][/color] hahahaha!
Wait till she enters primary school in Agbor, 'Dumebi the village girl'
undecided
Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by Bishop(m): 10:14am On Dec 02, 2014
Now that i can read meaning to your name i can now allow your baby to be baptised,it wont happen in rome where you stay but in iraq where i leave
Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by DickDastardly(m): 10:17am On Dec 02, 2014
Bishop:
Now that i can read meaning to your name i can now allow your baby to be baptised,it wont happen in rome where you stay but in iraq where i leave
cheesy hope ISIL never capture you
Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 02, 2014
What if this girl doesn't want her picture on the internet? You don't post your own picture but you post hers because she isn't in a position to reject it now? Bad daddy.
Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by MizMyColi(f): 10:43am On Dec 02, 2014
tooltip:
Cute baby!, are you sure you sired her? maybe we should start a contest for "Nairaland baby of the year" cheesy with a prize of course.... grin

cc: mizmycoli
ezepromoe

Kachisbarbie
Ezepromoe

What say you cheesy
Sounds like a plan o shocked

1 Like

Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 02, 2014
MizMyColi:

Kachisbarbie
Ezepromoe

What say you cheesy

Yes please!, this time around, maybe fathers could be required to do the picture submissions and manifestos for their children if they are female and vice versa (mum's doing the same for their male kids)

who knows the baby's could win a modelling contract asides from the numerous packs of SMA milk and huggies, and other baby care products that will be given out as gifts cheesy

This could help foster a generation of proud and responsible young dads on nairaland, increasing participation of the male folk in the family section cheesy.....i just smile and shake my head when i think of dickdastardly cheesy

cc: jennykandry

2 Likes

Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by nurez305(m): 10:52am On Dec 02, 2014
Your baby is so cute, I rate her 10/10. But why are you putting her online, very soon you will see your baby's picture with a word written on it as "SEE AS I DEY LOOK YOU" and a nairalander will use it to comment on a post....I fear Naija guys for that

2 Likes

Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by TCann(m): 11:10am On Dec 02, 2014
DickDastardly:

Sma is baby milk grin

Oh, that's great!

It's called "nourriture pour bébés" in France. cheesy cheesy

acclamations mon ami.
Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by timbros(m): 11:22am On Dec 02, 2014
oliidell:

Cute baby. Meaningful names. Kinda shocked that u r a reasonable person.

@timbros: ur Mia is so fine.

Thanks
Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by ajimega: 11:30am On Dec 02, 2014
T
DickDastardly:
She has a little bad habit. Everything that crosses her way ends up in her mouth cheesy
u did not do better than her as a baby naughty u winkthanks

1 Like

Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 02, 2014
MizMyColi:

Kachis barbie
Ezepr omoe

What say you cheesy

No call my name joor

I no do abeg.
Before nairalanders go transfer the aggression for the mother to the child....lolz

2 Likes

Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by madamL(f): 12:13pm On Dec 02, 2014
the only thing on front page today that is not primed to raise person blood pressure. very fine girl. dick hope you don buy dog plus gun and cutlass.
Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by Natasha2(f): 12:18pm On Dec 02, 2014
she's lovely kiss
But I don't fancy the idea of you putting her up to be "rated" come on thats unfair. I think you should take that word out of your post.
Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by vivaciousvivi(f): 12:24pm On Dec 02, 2014
Such sweet innocence!
Congrats and welcome to our world Concepta! cheesy
Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 02, 2014
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Sooooooooo Cute. smiley smiley
Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by tumaraya: 1:46pm On Dec 02, 2014
Cute baby, remain blessed
Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 2:13pm On Dec 02, 2014
DickDastardly:

Noooo! cheesy Olee....i recommend you look for the France-based NL guys to sire yours grin tongue
that's a very intelligent I dea. I don't need a visa to travel abi? Cos it will waste time.
Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by chukxie(m): 3:21pm On Dec 02, 2014
toykathy:

pinshaw of ur cute daughter or idontbliv it

OYO on your own bros!
Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by snthesis(m): 4:57pm On Dec 02, 2014
Ishilove:

Awwww...so cute and cuddly smiley

She must take after her mother grin
sexist angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by piroro(f): 9:01pm On Dec 02, 2014
DickDastardly:
She has a little bad habit. Everything that crosses her way ends up in her mouth cheesy

It normal for babies to do so but you have to be careful, get her a teether and sterilise all her toys. She's a cute sweet doll. I have a handsome son why don't we get them married.
And all the haters will say... grin

1 Like

Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by toykathy(f): 9:03pm On Dec 02, 2014
chukxie:

OYO on your own bros!
why is evryone callin me bros, he, him his today nau? I be woman o
Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by cap28: 9:25pm On Dec 02, 2014
cheesy

aah OP your daughter is too cute.
she has intelligent eyes.
chocolate babies are so lovely.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

10 Brain Damaging Habits To Avoid / Moses Bliss - You Are Great (new Song) MP3 Download / What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.