Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,014 members, 7,814,460 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! (28090 Views)

Dickdastardly's 14 Commandments For Successful Hunters! (photo) / Graduates Of Havard Like Me - Dickdastardly: Come In Here! / Court Case: Dickdastardly Vs Maclatunji At Nairaland Customary Court. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by Ishilove: 12:19am On Dec 02, 2014
There's nothing wrong with Kosisochukuwu, Eberechukwu, Obierumani, Udonadi, Tilije etc

Lovely names,if I may add.
Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by Priceless24(f): 12:20am On Dec 02, 2014
barcanista:
pics of you being unmarried or you are a liar!!!

Lmao, I agree I'm a liar. Winsh like you
Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by DickDastardly(m): 12:20am On Dec 02, 2014
Ishilove:

I quadruple dare you.

Pishure or you are a Taiye Taiwo look-alike!! cheesy
cheesy see baiting, you wan use my pic hol body this night? grin
Not to worry, i rather send it privately cheesy wink
Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by RaeMystix: 12:21am On Dec 02, 2014
DickDastardly:
She has a little bad habit. Everything that crosses her way ends up in her mouth cheesy
I'm sure you did the exact same thing, while you were at the same age as your baby girl....Same goes for all babies; So its too early to began pointing out baby habits.
Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by Ishilove: 12:22am On Dec 02, 2014
DickDastardly:

cheesy see baiting, you wan use my pic hol body this night? grin
Not to worry, i rather send it privately cheesy wink
Pishure of you sending it privately or your twinny is Taribo West grin

My friend will you post it here!!
Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by DickDastardly(m): 12:23am On Dec 02, 2014
Ishilove:
There's nothing wrong with Kosisochukuwu, Eberechukwu, Obierumani, Udonadi, Tilije etc

Lovely names,if I may add.
You forgot amadioha cheesy
Normal is boring to me and i hate crowd stuff. My dora is different and has a unique place in this circle of life. She is not ordinary and hose other names are too ordinary cheesy
Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by DickDastardly(m): 12:24am On Dec 02, 2014
Ishilove:

Pishure of you sending it privately or your twinny is Taribo West grin
If i resemble taribo west make i sleep tonite wake up for damaturu for morning tongue grin
Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by Vivly(f): 12:26am On Dec 02, 2014
Awww Dickdastardly, Cute baby you've got.smiley Hope you deactivate your account the time she's old enough to join.
Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by DickDastardly(m): 12:26am On Dec 02, 2014
RaeMystix:

I'm sure you did the exact same thing, while you were at the same age as your baby girl....Same goes for all babies; So its too early to began pointing out baby habits.
Ok but her own is getting too much o!
Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by Nobody: 12:26am On Dec 02, 2014
Ishilove:

The sire worwor grin tongue
meanie!
Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by Ishilove: 12:28am On Dec 02, 2014
DickDastardly:

You forgot amadioha cheesy
Normal is boring to me and i hate crowd stuff. My dora is different and has a unique place in this circle of life. She is not ordinary and hose other names are too ordinary cheesy
Get thee behind, Balotelli grin

Chienu, Ishioma, Ozioma, Anwulika. Names cheesy
Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by Nobody: 12:29am On Dec 02, 2014
Vivly:
Awww Dickdastardly, Cute baby you've got.smiley Hope you deactivate your account the time she's old enough to join.
grin What's wrong the account?
Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by DickDastardly(m): 12:31am On Dec 02, 2014
CFCfan:

Ask her o! smiley undecided
Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by Vivly(f): 12:32am On Dec 02, 2014
CFCfan:

Everything. Even the name 'DickDastardly'. What if she asks for the meaning?grin
Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by Nobody: 12:35am On Dec 02, 2014
Vivly:
Everything. Even the name 'DickDastardly'. What if she asks for the meaning?grin
She'd be like "Daddy, what does that mean?" grin grin

BTW, you're in La Jolla for real?
Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by Vivly(f): 12:37am On Dec 02, 2014
CFCfan:

She'd be like "Daddy, what does that mean?" grin grin

BTW, you're in La Jolla for real?
You get my point.
Nah. In France at the moment.
Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by pekelepekele(m): 1:01am On Dec 02, 2014
She was born 7months and 3 weeks and she look this big and beautiful. In Muslim voice . Allahu Akbar.
Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by RaeMystix: 1:05am On Dec 02, 2014
DickDastardly:

Ok but her own is getting too much o!
She must have gotten it from you grin grin grin grin.
Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by Nobody: 1:06am On Dec 02, 2014
Sweet little princess you have here!

God knows exactly what he does o. Now u'll see, know and feel the heart attack you were giving to the fathers of the girls u were following, when the boys start coming around
Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by danjalingo: 1:39am On Dec 02, 2014
DickDastardly:

Amen.
Ok her english name is Marisol

Oga, no vex, where you come from self? we de talk about "Concepta' you drop "Marisol'' name wa for you o!
Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by chukxie(m): 1:52am On Dec 02, 2014
DickDastardly:
She is 3months old and her name is Concepta wink

Cute! Adorable! May God bless and protect her always. I have a cute daughter, too.
Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by M4gunners: 2:03am On Dec 02, 2014
DickDastardly:
Now, that's my lovely Daughter! cool

Lets rate her.
Paedophiles beware!
Op joke apart , can you tell us her Nigeria name please?
Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by justmag(m): 2:05am On Dec 02, 2014
Priceless24:
Beautiful girl. OP betu why? In this day and age 'Concepta'?

hahahahah! I thought I was the only one. All the names in the world and she picked....! Oh lawd!
Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by killzone(m): 2:38am On Dec 02, 2014
So adorable
Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by BrAkingNews: 2:38am On Dec 02, 2014
Wow!!! Cutie grin

Pope Condemns Kano Mosque Bombings >>> http://www..com/pope-condemns-kano-mosque-bombings/

1 Like

Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by paulshakur: 2:57am On Dec 02, 2014
DickDastardly:

Lets rate her.
Paedophiles beware!

congratulations sir.

Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by Wisegeek01(m): 3:06am On Dec 02, 2014
She's very cute

But Concepta . .. When she's not a concept

I hope u guys gave her other names sha*

1 Like

Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by Nobody: 3:16am On Dec 02, 2014
DickDastardly:

Lets rate her.
Paedophiles beware!
Finally your Diick has done sometin useful for you in your entire life..

Cute baby even though i so much doubt she's yours, angry

1 Like

Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by Fxwarrior: 4:36am On Dec 02, 2014
One word as I lay gaze on her; " chai". cheesy

Can I pay her dowry in advance?
Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by zonax(m): 5:35am On Dec 02, 2014
She's pretty.
Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by toykathy(f): 5:42am On Dec 02, 2014
ur girl is pretty and a cutie too. I like her name Concepta, BTW u said u re a runaway seminarian? Can u tell me abt it i really want 2 knw. @ Dickdastardly
Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by toykathy(f): 5:44am On Dec 02, 2014
chukxie:

Cute! Adorable! May God bless and protect her always. I have a cute daughter, too.
pinshaw of ur cute daughter or idontbliv it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ten Unwritten Social Rules Everyone Should Know / Accident At Sangotedo, Ajah In Lagos This Afternoon (viewers Discretion Advised) / 10 Brain Damaging Habits To Avoid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.