Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,990 members, 7,810,763 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:54 PM

His Girlfriend Has Slept With 13 Men - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Girlfriend Has Slept With 13 Men (9904 Views)

Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. / Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? / My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Girlfriend Has Slept With 13 Men by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 02, 2014
Mondisweets:
lol that wasnt wasn't the only error u made in that post. You ought to be ashamed of yourself. If you are going to insult people, at least have the decency of constructing your sentences properly

i corrected one for you. grin
Re: His Girlfriend Has Slept With 13 Men by barrybanbi: 1:23pm On Dec 02, 2014
bacteria24:
Please advice him. Here's is his story:

"The saying that don't ask except you really want to know is true because I regreted asking my woman (now ex) how many lovers she has had. In a honest heart to heart the other day I asked her how many boyfriends she's had and she said four serious relationships. I assumed that was the number of men she has been with but she confessed she has slept with men she wasn't in relationships with. When I asked her how many men she has slept with she said 13. If she were 40, I'd be surprised but I will understand but she's just 26. I haven't touched her since this revelation because I am so disappointed but she keeps telling me her friends have been with more men and hers isn't that bad. Well, I don't want a woman whose vajayjay has serviced that many koks. Mine makes it 14."

http://www./2014/11/i-hate-that-my-girlfriend-has-slept.html

IMO, I wished the guy had stated how many girls he has had then it would have been easier to make a just comment.

fuuny, why asking question when you' re not strong enough to handle the truth? past is past, this the main problem of relationship u want a product without the package..... dat is not possible bro, if u can't live with it, let her b, than dating her out of pity
Re: His Girlfriend Has Slept With 13 Men by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 02, 2014
donnypool:

i corrected one for you. grin
to think you were preaching about maturity undecided this is beyond pathetic
Re: His Girlfriend Has Slept With 13 Men by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 02, 2014
luckybaddest:
have you wed now?
No bt we are progressing
Re: His Girlfriend Has Slept With 13 Men by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 02, 2014
Mondisweets:
to think you were preaching about maturity undecided this is beyond pathetic

you can't appreciate what i did for you? Nigerian girls and pride is bread and butter. thank me for correcting your error NWA teacher
Re: His Girlfriend Has Slept With 13 Men by iamrealdeji(m): 3:19pm On Dec 02, 2014
evita5:
Hmmm! 200 hundred men? That's a lot
Ok,you feel yours is better because you've slept with 100 men?
Re: His Girlfriend Has Slept With 13 Men by iamrealdeji(m): 3:33pm On Dec 02, 2014
Mondisweets:
and if she still slept with more than 3 men in her era will she still be catergorised as a slu... grin funny how people like demeaning women, forgetting their own mothers are women too lipsrsealed
You're guilty of this,thats why you keep condemning his statement
Re: His Girlfriend Has Slept With 13 Men by evita5(f): 3:38pm On Dec 02, 2014
I am guessing its joblessness and gross stupidity that is your problem. By the way, not everybody is as useless and as irresponsible as you
iamrealdeji:

Ok,you feel yours is better because you've slept with 100 men?
Re: His Girlfriend Has Slept With 13 Men by daxon001(m): 4:16pm On Dec 02, 2014
Pls help me guys.my poo poo is extremely blak and watery.Even tho i ate red stew.i'm worried.don't kno wat 2 do. embarassed
Re: His Girlfriend Has Slept With 13 Men by EmmySparky(m): 4:17pm On Dec 02, 2014
This story is fake...so lame...dude go get a life....plagiarism is a crime angry
Re: His Girlfriend Has Slept With 13 Men by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 02, 2014
iamrealdeji:

You're guilty of this,thats why you keep condemning his statement
im not guilty of anything, just reminding him that he has women in his family too and it wont exclude them undecided
Re: His Girlfriend Has Slept With 13 Men by precisionindepth: 6:59pm On Dec 02, 2014
Prixus:
the guy must b a learner. show me one girl who has had just one partner at that age n I'll show u an angel...my advice? just continue bleeping her till the usual breakup occurs.
I know many at DT age who has had just one partner even without still sleeping with d one partner....
not every lady bleeps. ard ....
its all abt choice

1 Like

Re: His Girlfriend Has Slept With 13 Men by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 02, 2014
precisionindepth:
I know many at DT age who has had just one partner even without still sleeping with d one partner....
not every lady bleeps. ard ....
its all abt choice
when we say things like this we don't mean that every lady is like that. n when u say u know many then we both know u r lying. there r few ladies like that ma dear...as a girl I expect u to stand up for girls tho...

1 Like

Re: His Girlfriend Has Slept With 13 Men by PRINCEHPXP(m): 7:42pm On Dec 02, 2014
ireneony:
how does that reduce her pride? some ladies cannot even count how many guys they have slept, u have a girlfriend who is sincere u are here complaining. at 26 that is a pretty good result. as a woman like me, I will not throw stone at her. tell your friend to stop acting silly and he should grow up.
exactly
Re: His Girlfriend Has Slept With 13 Men by nobilis: 10:10pm On Dec 02, 2014
Arsenate:
some of you guys are funny, really.I bet most of you feel you sounding cool and civilised. you have no right to call someone names for standing for what they believe. if the guy feels he can't stay with someone that has fuckkeed more than 5 men you guys have no right to call him names. pfft...shallow-minded. I bet you that feels it is cool to marry a woman that have slept with hundreds of men are deep minded. y'all should keep deceiving yourselves in a bit to appear cool, civilized and westernized

Now that you've succeeded in insulting me, I hope you're happier and you appear wiser for it. Huh?
The guy feels he cannot stay with a girl that has had more than 5 men. Good and fine.
But he can stay with a girl that has had more than 20 men but tells him she has had just 2 men, right?
What exactly is the sense in your statement?

You ask your girlfriend a sensitive question and she valued u enough to open up to you and tell you the truth. Even if you're appalled and disappointed, you should realise what risk she took in opening up to you in that manner. I would rather have a slutty but honest girlfriend than an outwardly-saintly liar of a girl.

So all the other good qualities the girl might have have to be discarded and overlooked just because she has slept with 13 men. This is so ridiculous and shallow.

If that girl gets a bf 2moro and her bf asks her this same question, you think she will be honest again? No way. She might say she has had just 2 men and her bf will be rejoicing within himself. Mtcheew!!

Men!
We're our own enemies.
Re: His Girlfriend Has Slept With 13 Men by Charles4075(m): 10:41pm On Dec 02, 2014
Like I always say

Re: His Girlfriend Has Slept With 13 Men by airminem(f): 2:22pm On Mar 06, 2021
dominique:
Honesty isn't always the best policy grin
Please i need us to have a conversation ASAP. Its about my brothers relationship.
Re: His Girlfriend Has Slept With 13 Men by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 06, 2021
yuncka:
Wow! She's a learner na. D rate of moral decadence is more alarming over here in the U.S. Dats why U see some ladies proudly saying they have slept with more than 200men.

Chop knuckle.

The girl even try. I admire how open and honest she was.

How many girls has he slept with?

Sinners always judging other sinners for sinning differently.
Re: His Girlfriend Has Slept With 13 Men by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 06, 2021
ireneony:
how does that reduce her pride? some ladies cannot even count how many guys they have slept, u have a girlfriend who is sincere u are here complaining. at 26 that is a pretty good result. as a woman like me, I will not throw stone at her. tell your friend to stop acting silly and he should grow up.
Why not we connect your brother to her, so he could get married to her. Since the friend to the poster has left her
Re: His Girlfriend Has Slept With 13 Men by Nato008(m): 7:36pm On Mar 06, 2021
yuncka:
Wow! She's a learner na. D rate of moral decadence is more alarming over here in the U.S. Dats why U see some ladies proudly saying they have slept with more than 200men.
truly life no balance again.....gosh
Re: His Girlfriend Has Slept With 13 Men by Kdon2: 7:51pm On Mar 06, 2021
bacteria24:
Please advice him. Here's is his story:

"The saying that don't ask except you really want to know is true because I regreted asking my woman (now ex) how many lovers she has had. In a honest heart to heart the other day I asked her how many boyfriends she's had and she said four serious relationships. I assumed that was the number of men she has been with but she confessed she has slept with men she wasn't in relationships with. When I asked her how many men she has slept with she said 13. If she were 40, I'd be surprised but I will understand but she's just 26. I haven't touched her since this revelation because I am so disappointed but she keeps telling me her friends have been with more men and hers isn't that bad. Well, I don't want a woman whose vajayjay has serviced that many koks. Mine makes it 14."

http://www./2014/11/i-hate-that-my-girlfriend-has-slept.html

IMO, I wished the guy had stated how many girls he has had then it would have been easier to make a just comment.

Hmmmm. Are you comparing vijayjay and preek right now?? SMH
Re: His Girlfriend Has Slept With 13 Men by Kdon2: 7:55pm On Mar 06, 2021
ireneony:

Grow up and marry harlot and risk paternity fraud??
Re: His Girlfriend Has Slept With 13 Men by Kdon2: 7:58pm On Mar 06, 2021
StacyO:

Chop knuckle.

The girl even try. I admire how open and honest she was.

How many girls has he slept with?

Sinners always judging other sinners for sinning differently.

I guess someone like you can't count the number of cocks you have serviced!
Re: His Girlfriend Has Slept With 13 Men by Kdon2: 8:08pm On Mar 06, 2021
Arsenate:
some of you guys are funny, really.I bet most of you feel you sounding cool and civilised. you have no right to call someone names for standing for what they believe. if the guy feels he can't stay with someone that has fuckkeed more than 5 men you guys have no right to call him names. pfft...shallow-minded. I bet you that feels it is cool to marry a woman that have slept with hundreds of men are deep minded. y'all should keep deceiving yourselves in a bit to appear cool, civilized and westernized

Don't mind them
Re: His Girlfriend Has Slept With 13 Men by Kdon2: 8:19pm On Mar 06, 2021
Lumpyy:
Am not criticizing or judging anyone but 13 is much,haba,considering dt shes only been in 4serious relationships,dt is 9 random men and imagine her saying shes better dn her friends,the guy should run abeg!
Not to preach but if a girl makes d same mistake of giving hersef wtot commitmnt 2/3tyms,shes becoming less of a woman@nobilis...13@26?d age aside,no woman shld sleep wt dt much men in my opinion,d earlier pple understand there is spiritual side to sex d better!

Despite the insanity I m reading here I think with people that reason like you there is still hope for humanity! You be correct woman.

1 Like

Re: His Girlfriend Has Slept With 13 Men by Numerouno94(m): 8:25pm On Mar 06, 2021
That is eh! The girl sha get mind, she could easily lied her way out. See what being honest cost her.
The guy should have appreciated her for being truthful.

For a lady to hv confessed to her hubby to hv slept wit 14men, i bet u she has slept wit more dan dat, she jux reduced d numba.

1 Like

Re: His Girlfriend Has Slept With 13 Men by Kdon2: 8:27pm On Mar 06, 2021
Lumpyy:
Am not criticizing or judging anyone but 13 is much,haba,considering dt shes only been in 4serious relationships,dt is 9 random men and imagine her saying shes better dn her friends,the guy should run abeg!
Not to preach but if a girl makes d same mistake of giving hersef wtot commitmnt 2/3tyms,shes becoming less of a woman@nobilis...13@26?d age aside,no woman shld sleep wt dt much men in my opinion,d earlier pple understand there is spiritual side to sex d better!

Despite the insanity I m reading here I think with people that reason like you there is still hope for humanity! You be correct woman.
Re: His Girlfriend Has Slept With 13 Men by Numerouno94(m): 8:32pm On Mar 06, 2021
nobilis:

Now that you've succeeded in insulting me, I hope you're happier and you appear wiser for it. Huh?
The guy feels he cannot stay with a girl that has had more than 5 men. Good and fine.
But he can stay with a girl that has had more than 20 men but tells him she has had just 2 men, right?
What exactly is the sense in your statement?

You ask your girlfriend a sensitive question and she valued u enough to open up to you and tell you the truth. Even if you're appalled and disappointed, you should realise what risk she took in opening up to you in that manner. I would rather have a slutty but honest girlfriend than an outwardly-saintly liar of a girl.

So all the other good qualities the girl might have have to be discarded and overlooked just because she has slept with 13 men. This is so ridiculous and shallow.

If that girl gets a bf 2moro and her bf asks her this same question, you think she will be honest again? No way. She might say she has had just 2 men and her bf will be rejoicing within himself. Mtcheew!!

Men!
We're our own enemies.

Who even told u shes being honest wit him, she must hv slept wit more dan dat numba of guys she mentioned. For a lady to claim to hv slept wit 13 abi 14guy, i bet u she jux slashed d numba, cos its way more dan dat. I work wit alot of ladies nd i knw wat i'm sayin.
Re: His Girlfriend Has Slept With 13 Men by Drsnives(m): 10:47pm On Mar 06, 2021
ireneony:
Re: His Girlfriend Has Slept With 13 Men by Drsnives(m): 10:47pm On Mar 06, 2021
ireneony:
Re: His Girlfriend Has Slept With 13 Men by Kdon2: 1:43am On Mar 07, 2021
Uchwilliam:
Only?! Most of our girls has slept with more than that

That's why you have more of prostitute on our streets rather than marriable ladies. Wacked mentality zero morality th3se days.
Re: His Girlfriend Has Slept With 13 Men by Kdon2: 1:45am On Mar 07, 2021
will you say that even if its the woman who gave birth to u? grin

Professional prostitutes are mothers too, does that change the fact that they are prostitutes?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Had Sex!with Ma Cousin / Yahoo Saved Me From Depression. My Story / Mz Mariah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.