Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Candid Advice For My Friend Pls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Candid Advice For My Friend Pls (1742 Views)

Help A Friend Pls / My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. / Romantic Love Text Message And Advice For Distance Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Candid Advice For My Friend Pls by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 01, 2014
My friend actually came to me for an advice on her relationship ish so I decided to let it out here to also get ur opinions. My friend is actually in a relationship with a 1st year guy and she claims dey truly love each other, she also said dat he's future is bright and she knows it. Her question is, is it possible for her to wait for like 6 years for her boyfriend to be made cos he actually want their relationship to lead to marriage. Again, it's actually LDR.
Re: Candid Advice For My Friend Pls by pasqal09: 11:46pm On Dec 01, 2014
lagmostkuit:
she also said dat he's future is bright and she knows it. Her question is, is it possible for her to wait for like 6 years for her boyfriend to be made
LMAO!
And how does she know this? Is she God?
Re: Candid Advice For My Friend Pls by evita5(f): 12:07am On Dec 02, 2014
No comment
Re: Candid Advice For My Friend Pls by NickiRoman: 12:14am On Dec 02, 2014
Smh
Re: Candid Advice For My Friend Pls by Nobody: 12:40am On Dec 02, 2014
Na wah oo. So, she's 6 or less years older than him? And in his 'bright future' he'd be ready to marry an older lady? She better think well oo. Waiting 6 years no be beans oo.
Re: Candid Advice For My Friend Pls by mesoade(m): 1:32am On Dec 02, 2014
Question for the gods
Re: Candid Advice For My Friend Pls by lilbabyak(m): 2:47am On Dec 02, 2014
Re: Candid Advice For My Friend Pls by femility(m): 8:54am On Dec 02, 2014
If they truly love each other as she claims then i see no reason why she shouldn't wait besides, is your friend also in her first year?
Re: Candid Advice For My Friend Pls by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 02, 2014
ALL THIS "PLEASE ADVICE MY FRIEND THREADS"THIS DAYS  sad

THE THING TIRE ME O sad
*SIPS TEA * cool
Re: Candid Advice For My Friend Pls by Evina(f): 11:18am On Dec 02, 2014
pasqal09:

LMAO!
And how does she know this? Is she God?

If I hear!!!

So you don't know women have the legendary, "telescopic" ability to detect the brightness or dimness of a man's future? shocked
Re: Candid Advice For My Friend Pls by pasqal09: 11:23am On Dec 02, 2014
Evina:

If I hear!!!

So you don't know women have the legendary, "telescopic" ability to detect the brightness or dimness of a man's future? shocked
Since when did they develop this super power?

And if this is true, why didn't my ex detect the brightness of my future? Lol!
Re: Candid Advice For My Friend Pls by Evina(f): 11:24am On Dec 02, 2014
lagmostkuit:
My friend actually came to me for an advice on her relationship ish so I decided to let it out here to also get ur opinions. My friend is actually in a relationship with a 1st year guy and she claims dey truly love each other, she also said dat he's future is bright and she knows it. Her question is, is it possible for her to wait for like 6 years for her boyfriend to be made cos he actually want their relationship to lead to marriage. Again, it's actually LDR.

At the highlighted, she is in the best position to answer that.

However, I personally know three people with similar experiences.
One: they met in secondary school, they will be getting married this month, their relationship is well over 10years old.
Two: they met in year one, got married a few years after youth service. They both live in the USA now and have three kids.
Three: she met him when he was in two hundred level and she was already a graduate. Although, the guy is older. She waited, groomed him and supported him career wise. They are getting married next year.

So, yes it is possible to nurture and support a guy with a bright future and reap the fruits of your investments. The question is, is she willing to take the risk?
Re: Candid Advice For My Friend Pls by Evina(f): 11:26am On Dec 02, 2014
pasqal09:

Since when did they develop this super power?

And if this is true, why didn't my ex detect the brightness of my future? Lol!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Sweetie, women have always had these "super power".
Your ex prolly saw another with a "brighter" future lipsrsealed
Re: Candid Advice For My Friend Pls by AJ01(m): 12:15pm On Dec 02, 2014
My dear dnt wanna talk much...she should also subscribe somewhere... 6 yrs JESU shocked na legend of d waiters grin
Re: Candid Advice For My Friend Pls by pasqal09: 12:18pm On Dec 02, 2014
Evina:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Sweetie, women have always had these "super power".
Your ex prolly saw another with a "brighter" future lipsrsealed
Maybe her "super power" is broken because last I saw her, she was more miserable than she was before.

1 Like

Re: Candid Advice For My Friend Pls by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 02, 2014
Evina:

One: they met in secondary school, they will be getting married this month, their relationship is well over 10years old.
Two: they met in year one, got married a few years after youth service. They both live in the USA now and have three kids.
Three: she met him when he was in two hundred level and she was already a graduate. Although, the guy is older. She waited, groomed him and supported him career wise. They are getting married next year.

So, yes it is possible to nurture and support a guy with a bright future and reap the fruits of your investments. The question is, is she willing to take the risk?
It's indeed RISKY!
Re: Candid Advice For My Friend Pls by Evina(f): 12:23pm On Dec 02, 2014
AgapeCharis:
It's indeed RISKY!

LOL, not every one is an entrepreneur wink
Re: Candid Advice For My Friend Pls by Evina(f): 12:26pm On Dec 02, 2014
pasqal09:

Maybe her "super power" is broken because last I saw her, she was more miserable than she was before.

See consolation. cheesy

So you mean she was miserable whilst with you?
Re: Candid Advice For My Friend Pls by pasqal09: 12:30pm On Dec 02, 2014
Evina:

See consolation. cheesy

So you mean she was miserable whilst with you?
After she was with me, she was miserable and the last time we met, the misery was worse.
So your hypothesis is incorrect.
Re: Candid Advice For My Friend Pls by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 02, 2014
Evina:

LOL, not every one is an entrepreneur wink
dt kinda investment een
E gt k leg
Re: Candid Advice For My Friend Pls by Evina(f): 1:05pm On Dec 02, 2014
pasqal09:

After she was with me, she was miserable and the last time we met, the misery was worse.
So your hypothesis is incorrect.

cheesy cheesy cheesy dude, it is clear that the babe still "hold you strong" tongue
Re: Candid Advice For My Friend Pls by pasqal09: 1:18pm On Dec 02, 2014
Evina:

cheesy cheesy cheesy dude, it is clear that the babe still "hold you strong" tongue
Lol
Re: Candid Advice For My Friend Pls by Greatomotoy: 1:22pm On Dec 02, 2014
ask Keturah Hamilton*jim iyke's ex*
Re: Candid Advice For My Friend Pls by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 02, 2014
femility:
If they truly love each other as she claims then i see no reason why she shouldn't wait besides, is your friend also in her first year?
she's a graduate.. nysc nxt year
Re: Candid Advice For My Friend Pls by michaelbiz: 6:24pm On Dec 02, 2014
lagmostkuit:
she's a graduate.. nysc nxt year

I know who the lady is already. Like #seriously... lipsrsealed
Re: Candid Advice For My Friend Pls by austine4real(m): 6:56pm On Dec 02, 2014
Evina:

ur hear dey dia u b must b evina..
Sori mean a genius?
Re: Candid Advice For My Friend Pls by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 02, 2014
michaelbiz:

I know who the lady is already. Like #seriously... lipsrsealed
shocked
Re: Candid Advice For My Friend Pls by Evina(f): 11:46am On Dec 03, 2014
austine4real:
ur hear dey dia u b must b evina..
Sori mean a genius?

Hahahahhaha, this your language na die oh... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Candid Advice For My Friend Pls by michaelbiz: 4:47am On Dec 07, 2014
lagmostkuit:
shocked

Yes I do...infact, she's right here and I even av her numba. wink
Re: Candid Advice For My Friend Pls by austine4real(m): 12:35am On Jan 26, 2015
Evina:

Hahahahhaha, this your language na die oh... cheesy cheesy cheesy
na yorubaenglish
Re: Candid Advice For My Friend Pls by Evina(f): 12:19pm On Jan 26, 2015
austine4real:
na yorubaenglish

cheesy cheesy
Re: Candid Advice For My Friend Pls by austine4real(m): 1:25pm On Jan 26, 2015
Evina:

cheesy cheesy
o gat it grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

LADIES: Will You Accept If You BF Propose For Marriage During/after Coitis? / I Really Wanna Revenvge But Do Not Know How Pls Help Me / True Facts About Most Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.