Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,456 members, 7,839,980 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

SCIENTISTS BAFFLED BY MYSTERIOUS SHIELD PROTECTING EARTH FROM BEING OBLITERATED. - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / SCIENTISTS BAFFLED BY MYSTERIOUS SHIELD PROTECTING EARTH FROM BEING OBLITERATED. (34210 Views)

Can You Solve This Math That Baffled Australian Students? / Mysterious snakes invade DELSU hostels / FUTO Mysterious Water From A Tree (More Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SCIENTISTS BAFFLED BY MYSTERIOUS SHIELD PROTECTING EARTH FROM BEING OBLITERATED. by ERCROSS(m): 4:17pm On Dec 02, 2014
Rawani:
This smacks of sensationalism. An 'invisible' barrier that was discovered since 1958, are gases supposed to be visible distinguished professor?

Broh... U mean gases r d invisible shield

1 Like

Re: SCIENTISTS BAFFLED BY MYSTERIOUS SHIELD PROTECTING EARTH FROM BEING OBLITERATED. by wordcat(m): 4:23pm On Dec 02, 2014
Macelliot:

Is this all what you gat to say?
Smh! Shame....
Where is Plaetton, wordcat, madcow1, logicboy1 and co.

Guy, you're very funny. So this little discovery is the hand work of ur Jewish god?

Ok. How many things have u discovered thru faith?
Next time, praise scientists for their discoveries not ur non existing sky father.

1 Like

Re: SCIENTISTS BAFFLED BY MYSTERIOUS SHIELD PROTECTING EARTH FROM BEING OBLITERATED. by Nihilist: 4:43pm On Dec 02, 2014
mustaphagreens:

Lol...OK..I'd leave It but promise me you'd grow it to at least 'bean size' before making your next submission on this site...as for my dp, thanks for the compliment, I actually look younger than my age I guess that's one major effect frequent smiling has had on me. #babyface...I'd implore you to learn the habit too while growing that brain so you never have hide that 'face' again behind any cover just.. to take shots. Happy new month bruv.

I don't need to hide behind any cover my friend.Inbox me your details, and I'll add you on Linkedin

My 'bean size brain' as you called it, has achieved things you can only dream of at this stage in your life
You are a stage in your life that I was at almost 10 years ago.
I mean, you're not even in your final year at Uni grin grin grin

Like I said, leave my brain for God. grin grin
Re: SCIENTISTS BAFFLED BY MYSTERIOUS SHIELD PROTECTING EARTH FROM BEING OBLITERATED. by patostation(m): 4:46pm On Dec 02, 2014
plaetton:

I don't get you. Scientists make a discovery of another ionic envelope around the earth, and it's now shame on atheists?
How do you guys reason?

The earth already has many layers of protection from all sorts of cosmic radiation. This particular one is making news simply because it was not previously known.

If this is God's work, then what exactly would he be protecting the earth from, considering that he wisely and perfectly created the universe to exist in perfect harmony

To suggest that god created something to protect the earth also implies that god was afraid that something outside his omni omni control was possibly threatening the earth.

At least you are aware that apart from our earth, there is no other planet that supports life. Is human, animal and plant life not worth protecting?

If it is not God's work, may be na your work be that. By your own 'special knowledge', you have accepted that the earth already have many layers of protection. So who put the protection (Heb 3:4 says that every house is built by someone but that the one who built all things is God). Wisdom of this world!
Re: SCIENTISTS BAFFLED BY MYSTERIOUS SHIELD PROTECTING EARTH FROM BEING OBLITERATED. by favouryemmy: 4:53pm On Dec 02, 2014
This proves that there must be a God somewhere protecting us even if we don't know it. Who knows what new things they will discover tomorrow?

1 Like

Re: SCIENTISTS BAFFLED BY MYSTERIOUS SHIELD PROTECTING EARTH FROM BEING OBLITERATED. by baba11(m): 4:54pm On Dec 02, 2014
It simply means God's time is not yet ripe to be punished with it.....Even Fashola tree planting programme cannot save us then and the so called scientists#SMH
Re: SCIENTISTS BAFFLED BY MYSTERIOUS SHIELD PROTECTING EARTH FROM BEING OBLITERATED. by Larow(m): 5:02pm On Dec 02, 2014
holatin:
Quran has value than bible, it was nt written by ordinary men
proof!
Re: SCIENTISTS BAFFLED BY MYSTERIOUS SHIELD PROTECTING EARTH FROM BEING OBLITERATED. by matrix4u(m): 5:06pm On Dec 02, 2014
ooman3:
Whatever is not known, god did it. Whatever is known however, god did not do.
Jehova is great... His creations are there to prove...

3 Likes

Re: SCIENTISTS BAFFLED BY MYSTERIOUS SHIELD PROTECTING EARTH FROM BEING OBLITERATED. by Larow(m): 5:07pm On Dec 02, 2014
danjumakolo:

It is a feature of literary style in Arabic that a person may refer to himself by the pronoun nahnu (we) for respect or glorification.

It's a sign of Authority when a master is addressing
why are u covering up for them? Dem send u?
Re: SCIENTISTS BAFFLED BY MYSTERIOUS SHIELD PROTECTING EARTH FROM BEING OBLITERATED. by patostation(m): 5:08pm On Dec 02, 2014
wordcat:

Guy, you're very funny. So this little discovery is the hand work of ur Jewish god?

Next time, praise scientists for their discoveries not ur non existing sky father.

My dear, your statement presupposes that atheists, agnostics and and animists are the only ones interested in making new discoveries. It may interest you to know that there are Jewish scientists, Muslim scientists, Christendom scientists and Christian scientists as well. Some are working to prove Darwin right while others are searching to prove him wrong. But they are all "scientists" anyway.
Re: SCIENTISTS BAFFLED BY MYSTERIOUS SHIELD PROTECTING EARTH FROM BEING OBLITERATED. by Chenny88(f): 5:29pm On Dec 02, 2014
God is really great
Re: SCIENTISTS BAFFLED BY MYSTERIOUS SHIELD PROTECTING EARTH FROM BEING OBLITERATED. by jude33084(m): 5:32pm On Dec 02, 2014
Innodon:
everyday new discovery

This is not new bro
Re: SCIENTISTS BAFFLED BY MYSTERIOUS SHIELD PROTECTING EARTH FROM BEING OBLITERATED. by plaetton: 5:34pm On Dec 02, 2014
patostation:

At least you are aware that apart from our earth, there is no other planet that supports life. Is human, animal and plant life not worth protecting?

This is ignorant, blind arrogance, and funny.
When did I tell you that I was aware that no other planets supports life? shocked

How many planets have you explored, how many planets do you we have in our milky way Galaxy system, how many galaxies do you think there are in the universe?

And what about your heaven, for instance? Doesn't heaven not support life ?
What about the sons of god that supposedly came down to earth from heaven, were they not from a place outside of earth that supported life?

patostation:

If it is not God's work, may be na your work be that. By your own 'special knowledge', you have accepted that the earth already have many layers of protection. So who put the protection (Heb 3:4 says that every house is built by someone but that the one who built all things is God). Wisdom of this world!

You magical thinkers.
Why must it always be someone?
What about natural processes that evolve and fine-tune themselves over periods of billions of years?

I guess Magic is easier to digest for little minds than the rigorous processes of investigating and understanding natural dynamics of the universe.

4 Likes

Re: SCIENTISTS BAFFLED BY MYSTERIOUS SHIELD PROTECTING EARTH FROM BEING OBLITERATED. by Macelliot(m): 5:52pm On Dec 02, 2014
wordcat:

I myself, am a scientist.
Scientists uses Religious book as refrences. Religion is the source of all scienctific findings.
If the Bible hasn't made mention of the creation of Earth, scientists wouldn't have made attempt to discover how the Earth was formed and how life began.
You are highly dumb.
Like I said before, I am a scientist, don't tell me trash.
Re: SCIENTISTS BAFFLED BY MYSTERIOUS SHIELD PROTECTING EARTH FROM BEING OBLITERATED. by rinrin23(f): 5:58pm On Dec 02, 2014
Macelliot:

Scientists uses Religious book as refrences. Religion is the source of all scienctific findings.
If the Bible hasn't made mention of the creation of Earth, scientists wouldn't have made attempt to discover how the Earth was formed and how life began.
You are highly dumb.

I've been fighting the urge to comment until I saw this. YOU are a scientist? YOU? We are lost as a nation.

4 Likes

Re: SCIENTISTS BAFFLED BY MYSTERIOUS SHIELD PROTECTING EARTH FROM BEING OBLITERATED. by Macelliot(m): 6:02pm On Dec 02, 2014
rinrin23:

I've been fighting the urge to comment until I saw this. YOU are a scientist? YOU? We are lost as a nation.
What do you mean? How?
Re: SCIENTISTS BAFFLED BY MYSTERIOUS SHIELD PROTECTING EARTH FROM BEING OBLITERATED. by Consultville(m): 6:08pm On Dec 02, 2014
The earlier the better scientists believe there is GOD, the better grin
Re: SCIENTISTS BAFFLED BY MYSTERIOUS SHIELD PROTECTING EARTH FROM BEING OBLITERATED. by pinkyruledworld(m): 6:09pm On Dec 02, 2014
nobilis:

I'm waiting for the christians and Jews to tell you that the Supreme being isn't Allah but Yahweh
All na the same. God, Yahwey, Jehovah, Olorun,Allah
Re: SCIENTISTS BAFFLED BY MYSTERIOUS SHIELD PROTECTING EARTH FROM BEING OBLITERATED. by wordcat(m): 6:09pm On Dec 02, 2014
Macelliot:

You are highly dumb.

Congratulations!!!
Re: SCIENTISTS BAFFLED BY MYSTERIOUS SHIELD PROTECTING EARTH FROM BEING OBLITERATED. by anikum: 6:40pm On Dec 02, 2014
plaetton:

I don't get you. Scientists make a discovery of another ionic envelope around the earth, and it's now shame on atheists?
How do you guys reason?

The earth already has many layers of protection from all sorts of cosmic radiation. This particular one is making news simply because it was not previously known.

If this is God's work, then what exactly would he be protecting the earth from, considering that he wisely and perfectly created the universe to exist in perfect harmony

To suggest that god created something to protect the earth also implies that god was afraid that something outside his omni omni control was possibly threatening the earth.

Hmmmm..... Just as i appreciate your mind, ur a thinker. But then you need to know more about GOD. GOD has created everything with a perfect balance. Because balance produce continuity which HE[GOD] wants for now. Everything is of GOD consent, if there's any shield protecting the earth, it is there by GOD consent to fulfill a theory of balance. Good and evil exist in order to fulfill a theory of balance, male and female, rich and poor, fat and thin, cold and hot..etc. they all effect continuity and that's why they must exist.. evil wouldnt stop,poverty will not end, some people will be thin some wud be fat, some male,some females...it is all a balance and until GOD decides to end the balance, evil and good continues...

1 Like

Re: SCIENTISTS BAFFLED BY MYSTERIOUS SHIELD PROTECTING EARTH FROM BEING OBLITERATED. by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 02, 2014
Locum pharmacists and Corper pharmacists wanted Urgently. Please call to speak with our Superintendent pharmacist.
Re: SCIENTISTS BAFFLED BY MYSTERIOUS SHIELD PROTECTING EARTH FROM BEING OBLITERATED. by plaetton: 6:51pm On Dec 02, 2014
anikum:

Hmmmm..... Just as i appreciate your mind, ur a thinker. But then you need to know more about GOD. GOD has created everything with a perfect balance. Because balance produce continuity which HE[GOD] wants for now. Everything is of GOD consent, if there's any shield protecting the earth, it is there by GOD consent to fulfill a theory of balance. Good and evil exist in order to fulfill a theory of balance, male and female, rich and poor, fat and thin, cold and hot..etc. they all effect continuity and that's why they must exist.. evil wouldnt stop,poverty will not end, some people will be thin some wud be fat, some male,some females...it is all a balance and until GOD decides to end the balance, evil and good continues...

Its is easy to say god is this and god did that without having to prove it.

Don't forget that in the past, thunder and lightening, volcanoes and earthquakes were equally believed to be god's design and anger, simply because people did not understand the natural and impersonal processes that triggered these events.

It's a lazy copout to invoke a god, a supposed mystery to even those that believe it, to account for every new thing that surprises,mystifies or even frightens us.
It is detrimental to the processes of scientific discovery, and impetus for further discovery.

If you accept that the scientific process made this discovery, then why not also sit back and wait for that same scientific process to conclude that the ionic shield is of divine provenance?

3 Likes

Re: SCIENTISTS BAFFLED BY MYSTERIOUS SHIELD PROTECTING EARTH FROM BEING OBLITERATED. by tartar9(m): 7:00pm On Dec 02, 2014
Just has Allah(SA) described in the Holy Quran-"We made the
sky as a preserved
and protected
roof yet still
they turn away
from Our Signs.
(Qur'an, 21:32).ALLAHU-AKBAR.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SCIENTISTS BAFFLED BY MYSTERIOUS SHIELD PROTECTING EARTH FROM BEING OBLITERATED. by bameyi(m): 7:37pm On Dec 02, 2014
Bmart:
I donbeliev-it

Why this are folks who have spent years in their field of studies. Well it just simply says there's a supreme being watching over us, and He is God Almighty and His Son Jesus Christ
Re: SCIENTISTS BAFFLED BY MYSTERIOUS SHIELD PROTECTING EARTH FROM BEING OBLITERATED. by collmira: 7:52pm On Dec 02, 2014
God is great
Re: SCIENTISTS BAFFLED BY MYSTERIOUS SHIELD PROTECTING EARTH FROM BEING OBLITERATED. by daxon001(m): 7:54pm On Dec 02, 2014
wordcat:

ehnnnn y den wer d aeronautic scientists awestruck at wat dey saw?cos dat's wat becomes of 1 dat beholds God's handiwork.
And 2 think dat He has given him a name dat is even above His.u kno d 'him' i'm referrin 2?
He is JESUS CHRIST.he knocks at ur door bro,just open 2 him and see wat happens.
Re: SCIENTISTS BAFFLED BY MYSTERIOUS SHIELD PROTECTING EARTH FROM BEING OBLITERATED. by wordcat(m): 8:00pm On Dec 02, 2014
rinrin23:

Lol.....

To him, once you can name the first 20 elements then you're a scientist.

Don't blame him rather blame our leaders for what they've done to our educational system.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SCIENTISTS BAFFLED BY MYSTERIOUS SHIELD PROTECTING EARTH FROM BEING OBLITERATED. by wordcat(m): 8:03pm On Dec 02, 2014
daxon001:

ehnnnn y den wer d aeronautic scientists awestruck at wat dey saw?cos dat's wat becomes of 1 dat beholds God's handiwork.
And 2 think dat He has given him a name dat is even above His.u kno d 'him' i'm referrin 2?
He is JESUS CHRIST.he knocks at ur door bro,just open 2 him and see wat happens.

What are you saying pls?
Re: SCIENTISTS BAFFLED BY MYSTERIOUS SHIELD PROTECTING EARTH FROM BEING OBLITERATED. by wordcat(m): 8:05pm On Dec 02, 2014
bameyi:

Why this are folks who have spent years in their field of studies. Well it just simply says there's a supreme being watching over us, and He is God Almighty and His Son Jesus Christ

And who is his wife if his son is Jesus Christ?
Re: SCIENTISTS BAFFLED BY MYSTERIOUS SHIELD PROTECTING EARTH FROM BEING OBLITERATED. by Rocksteady1(m): 8:07pm On Dec 02, 2014
Well in English: Jehovah is great...haters of God can go and hug d nearest step-down transformer because God made all things including your imaginary magnetic or ionic field
Re: SCIENTISTS BAFFLED BY MYSTERIOUS SHIELD PROTECTING EARTH FROM BEING OBLITERATED. by wordcat(m): 8:08pm On Dec 02, 2014
tartar9:
Just has Allah(SA) described in the Holy Quran-"We made the
sky as a preserved
and protected
roof yet still
they turn away
from Our Signs.
(Qur'an, 21:32).ALLAHU-AKBAR.

Who are those that turned away from their signs and what are their signs?
Re: SCIENTISTS BAFFLED BY MYSTERIOUS SHIELD PROTECTING EARTH FROM BEING OBLITERATED. by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 02, 2014
They should know... The sun is a symbol of God uniqueness.... The ¶ AM that I AM, the beginning and the end...

The scientist just trying †φ confirm what the bible was saying about the earth. Like sir isaac Newton will always say....... ''For every discovery dia comes an hint from the written/spoken WORD, †φ confirm dat dia is only one mysterious Being. GOD''....

Psalm 84:11a- For God is a sun and Shield...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Uniport Appoints Prof. Georgewill Owunari New Vice Chancellor / Funny Memes You Can Relate To In A Nursing School / Meet Victoria Okoro: The Face Of Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.