Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,710 members, 7,837,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

SCIENTISTS BAFFLED BY MYSTERIOUS SHIELD PROTECTING EARTH FROM BEING OBLITERATED. - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / SCIENTISTS BAFFLED BY MYSTERIOUS SHIELD PROTECTING EARTH FROM BEING OBLITERATED. (34199 Views)

Can You Solve This Math That Baffled Australian Students? / Mysterious snakes invade DELSU hostels / FUTO Mysterious Water From A Tree (More Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SCIENTISTS BAFFLED BY MYSTERIOUS SHIELD PROTECTING EARTH FROM BEING OBLITERATED. by pinkyruledworld(m): 1:18am On Dec 04, 2014
wordcat:

Do u think that Cardinal Arinze or Sheik Ahmad Gumi will accept this?
hmmm... well, they can beliv what they like

nobilis:

Funny enough, you guys deceive yourselves thinking you worship the same God.
Yahweh, the God of the Jews is not a trinity and has no son. He didn't send his Holy spirit to sanctify, comfort and consolidate the teachings of his son in his son's followers. Yahweh's promise of a savior to save Israel from persecution and oppression hasn't been fulfilled yet. And they're still looking forward to the fulfilment of dat promise.

The God of the Christians is a triune God. His son became man to save his people from sin. His son sacrificed himself in order to liberate his people from the bondage of sin. His son was born by a virgin. And after he died, he resurrected and ascended into heaven and sent his holy spirit to his followers. He promised his followers that he will come again to judge the whole of creation

Allah, the God of the Muslims is not a trinity and had no son. He had many prophets out of whom Mohammed is the supreme. All the messages of God to the world were sent through Mohammed.

So how are these three Gods alike in any way?

have u ever heard of the abrahamic religion?Christians Muslims and Jews are descendant of Abraham, Ishmael part leads to the Muslims, and i think Jacob or Isaac leads to Jew and Christians. Jesus Christ himself was a Jew and not a christian, some say hes his the son and some say he his not, Christians believe prophet Mohammed SAW is not the last prophet, different stories like that. Most peeps don't believe we are worshiping the same God while some knows but dont want to admit the fact just to win people into theri religion. The fact that u are a christian doesnt mean u will make heave, and the fact that u are a muslim doesnt mean u wont make heaven and versa. So if i wake up and decide to create my own language and give God a new namw are u going to say am woshiping a wrong God? we have to search our mind and COEXIST.
Re: SCIENTISTS BAFFLED BY MYSTERIOUS SHIELD PROTECTING EARTH FROM BEING OBLITERATED. by nobilis: 5:15am On Dec 04, 2014
pinkyruledworld:

hmmm... well, they can beliv what they like

have u ever heard of the abrahamic religion?Christians Muslims and Jews are descendant of Abraham, Ishmael part leads to the Muslims, and i think Jacob or Isaac leads to Jew and Christians. Jesus Christ himself was a Jew and not a christian, some say hes his the son and some say he his not, Christians believe prophet Mohammed SAW is not the last prophet, different stories like that. Most peeps don't believe we are worshiping the same God while some knows but dont want to admit the fact just to win people into theri religion. The fact that u are a christian doesnt mean u will make heave, and the fact that u are a muslim doesnt mean u wont make heaven and versa. So if i wake up and decide to create my own language and give God a new namw are u going to say am woshiping a wrong God? we have to search our mind and COEXIST.

A nice exposé quite alright.
But I don't think you really got my point.
It isn't about the name of God in many religions. I ask you to read that my post which you quoted critically again.

Just know that Allah and Y(a)HW(e)H and Jehovah are not the same God. If you keep thinking that way, you're mistaken. That they're called Abrahamic religions has nothing to do with the God(s) they worship. They're called Abrahamic religions because the 3 of them all claim Abraham to be their father.

And don't also make the mistake of thinking that monotheism began with Judaism. Far from it. Egypt, which extensively influenced Jewish religion, was originally a largely monotheistic empire. Polytheism in Egypt started much much later in its history.

1 Like

Re: SCIENTISTS BAFFLED BY MYSTERIOUS SHIELD PROTECTING EARTH FROM BEING OBLITERATED. by lrichierichman: 9:59am On Dec 04, 2014
OLAADEGBU:

"But you, LORD, are a shield around me..." –Ps. 3:3

Source:http://www.breakingchristiannews.com/articles/display_art.html?ID=15040

they jst started...It jst telling God is protecting us without us even knwin..D moment he leaves us 'BOOM' we r toast
Re: SCIENTISTS BAFFLED BY MYSTERIOUS SHIELD PROTECTING EARTH FROM BEING OBLITERATED. by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:09am On Jul 23, 2015
tobechi20:

wonderful miracle

Our God is indescribable!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVsqCLyoU3o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SCIENTISTS BAFFLED BY MYSTERIOUS SHIELD PROTECTING EARTH FROM BEING OBLITERATED. by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:53am On Jul 24, 2015
Lilimax:

The Heavens and the Earth are God's handwork
and He 'll always protect his own smiley

(Singing)
God of wonders, beyond our galaxy.
You are holy, holy.
The universe declares Your majesty.
You are holy, holy... (Song by Chris Tomlin)

God of wonders, beyond our galaxy cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7F-B2DLvAQ
Re: SCIENTISTS BAFFLED BY MYSTERIOUS SHIELD PROTECTING EARTH FROM BEING OBLITERATED. by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:04pm On Jul 26, 2015
NaijaOptimist:

Wonders of God.

He is a God of wonders. cheesy
Re: SCIENTISTS BAFFLED BY MYSTERIOUS SHIELD PROTECTING EARTH FROM BEING OBLITERATED. by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:25am On Jan 29, 2016
Akshow:

scientist will soon have an explanation for it

Have you found out how they rationalised it?
Re: SCIENTISTS BAFFLED BY MYSTERIOUS SHIELD PROTECTING EARTH FROM BEING OBLITERATED. by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:32pm On Mar 01, 2016
ajahexcel:

Sharp news

What do you mean by 'Sharp news'? undecided
Re: SCIENTISTS BAFFLED BY MYSTERIOUS SHIELD PROTECTING EARTH FROM BEING OBLITERATED. by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:38pm On Mar 05, 2016
jmoore:

God created science.

True. cool
Re: SCIENTISTS BAFFLED BY MYSTERIOUS SHIELD PROTECTING EARTH FROM BEING OBLITERATED. by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:48pm On Mar 14, 2016
BruzMoney:

Who send them?

It is our duty to discover what God has created.
Re: SCIENTISTS BAFFLED BY MYSTERIOUS SHIELD PROTECTING EARTH FROM BEING OBLITERATED. by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:36am On Mar 22, 2016
Bonapart:

Scientists been deceiving themselves since d days Noah..... front page again *cryin*

Have you got any scientific evidence to debunk this finding? undecided
Re: SCIENTISTS BAFFLED BY MYSTERIOUS SHIELD PROTECTING EARTH FROM BEING OBLITERATED. by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:03pm On Apr 05, 2016
Kutunban:

Amazing, but all this daily discovery is becoming something else. By the way, has there been any discovery about any scientists who has gone the sun? Just curious. grin

Any scientist going to the sun is on his/her own. shocked
Re: SCIENTISTS BAFFLED BY MYSTERIOUS SHIELD PROTECTING EARTH FROM BEING OBLITERATED. by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:06pm On Jul 01, 2016

Just discovered a film called "MERLIN"....can i get 2.Likes for my great discovery pls grin

Yu gat it. 2.Likes. wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Angela Sughnen Who Got Expelled In 400 Level For Exam Misconduct, Bags 1st Class / Expulsion Scandal Rocks Covenant University: 120 Students Expelled / Uniport Appoints Prof. Georgewill Owunari New Vice Chancellor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.