Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,746 members, 7,837,704 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

SCIENTISTS BAFFLED BY MYSTERIOUS SHIELD PROTECTING EARTH FROM BEING OBLITERATED. - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / SCIENTISTS BAFFLED BY MYSTERIOUS SHIELD PROTECTING EARTH FROM BEING OBLITERATED. (34201 Views)

Can You Solve This Math That Baffled Australian Students? / Mysterious snakes invade DELSU hostels / FUTO Mysterious Water From A Tree (More Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SCIENTISTS BAFFLED BY MYSTERIOUS SHIELD PROTECTING EARTH FROM BEING OBLITERATED. by mohammedmagnus: 12:57pm On Dec 02, 2014
Nigerians can turn the smallest of things to religion, nawa o, the shield is protecting earth "the container". Me and you are still gonna die one day I don't know why sumpple are jubilating now, if not for those scientist who researched and found the protective layer would have noticed anything. Hippocracy in naija is too much I tink I shld school in france too. Tired of this ish. N.B I am a believer in God also, wat annoys me is any small thing una don dey shout
Re: SCIENTISTS BAFFLED BY MYSTERIOUS SHIELD PROTECTING EARTH FROM BEING OBLITERATED. by Lilimax(f): 12:57pm On Dec 02, 2014
honeyad:

Why u singing my best song angry.. grin
It best suits this topic smiley
Re: SCIENTISTS BAFFLED BY MYSTERIOUS SHIELD PROTECTING EARTH FROM BEING OBLITERATED. by jieta: 12:58pm On Dec 02, 2014
nobilis:

I'm waiting for the christians and Jews to tell you that the Supreme being isn't Allah but Yahweh
you mean the allah that boko haram is serving

1 Like

Re: SCIENTISTS BAFFLED BY MYSTERIOUS SHIELD PROTECTING EARTH FROM BEING OBLITERATED. by RAKITIC: 1:01pm On Dec 02, 2014
I smell E-war
Re: SCIENTISTS BAFFLED BY MYSTERIOUS SHIELD PROTECTING EARTH FROM BEING OBLITERATED. by Dannidom(m): 1:03pm On Dec 02, 2014
Rawani:
This smacks of sensationalism. An 'invisible' barrier that was discovered since 1958, are gases supposed to be visible distinguished professor?
u see ur life? What do you mean by "are gasses supposed to be visible"?
Re: SCIENTISTS BAFFLED BY MYSTERIOUS SHIELD PROTECTING EARTH FROM BEING OBLITERATED. by Hero10001: 1:06pm On Dec 02, 2014
Lilimax:
It is a big deal because one day the Atheist and their likes will acknowledge the
existence of God.
Good a thing the Scientists are the ones making the discovery smiley
Your right :-)
Re: SCIENTISTS BAFFLED BY MYSTERIOUS SHIELD PROTECTING EARTH FROM BEING OBLITERATED. by QuiverBox(f): 1:07pm On Dec 02, 2014
nobilis:

I'm waiting for the christians and Jews to tell you that the Supreme being isn't Allah but Yahweh

who is Allah and who is Yaweh?
Re: SCIENTISTS BAFFLED BY MYSTERIOUS SHIELD PROTECTING EARTH FROM BEING OBLITERATED. by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 02, 2014
So has this discovery stopped God's children from SIN? has it stopped the idiocy, the killing the lack of reasoning? NOPE all this works of GOD has done nothing to improve the Humanity of Man
Re: SCIENTISTS BAFFLED BY MYSTERIOUS SHIELD PROTECTING EARTH FROM BEING OBLITERATED. by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 02, 2014
GOD summarized it thus:

"We made the sky a preserved and protected roof from the sun yet still they turn away from Our Signs. (Qur'an, 21:32

The sky is made of the van allen belt discovered by science in 1958
Re: SCIENTISTS BAFFLED BY MYSTERIOUS SHIELD PROTECTING EARTH FROM BEING OBLITERATED. by ebonylady4real(f): 1:12pm On Dec 02, 2014
keyzid:

I'm waiting for somebody to tell me what yahweh means? What does it stand for?

A name of the Hebrew God, represented in Hebrew by the tetragrammaton ("four letters"wink יהוה (Yod Heh Vav Heh), transliterated into Roman script Y H W H. Because it was considered blasphemous to utter the name of God it was only written and never spoken. This resulted in the original pronunciation being lost. The name may have originally been derived from the old Semitic root הוה (hawah) meaning "to be" or "to become".
Re: SCIENTISTS BAFFLED BY MYSTERIOUS SHIELD PROTECTING EARTH FROM BEING OBLITERATED. by Okijajuju1(m): 1:14pm On Dec 02, 2014
jieta:

Yeah..

Just like the Yahweh that Joseph Kone and the LRA group serves..

All God's are the same. We just refer to them by different names and worship them by different modes.

The two major things they all have in common is 'Belief' in an 'immortal' deity or thing..

And that life continues forever..
Re: SCIENTISTS BAFFLED BY MYSTERIOUS SHIELD PROTECTING EARTH FROM BEING OBLITERATED. by Kingbilo(m): 1:15pm On Dec 02, 2014
This is not a new phenomenon, it is a major point conspiracy theorists use to argue the validity of the manned moon landings
Has been known for a while
Re: SCIENTISTS BAFFLED BY MYSTERIOUS SHIELD PROTECTING EARTH FROM BEING OBLITERATED. by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 1:16pm On Dec 02, 2014
Next step they will try to remove it to see what happens,and some Africans are telling us that we should forget technology till we can feed the whole continent
Re: SCIENTISTS BAFFLED BY MYSTERIOUS SHIELD PROTECTING EARTH FROM BEING OBLITERATED. by honourhim: 1:18pm On Dec 02, 2014
nobilis:

The major issue between christians and muslims is not about two different Gods but the true worship of God the creator. The Koran recognized Jesus as the prophet of God whom God has taken to heaven, also some other characters in the bible were mentioned in the Koran as God's people. Some biblical accounts are also recognized in the Koran. The case is not about different Gods pls.

Obviously this shows that the Koran copied the bible and made adjustments to it. The information in the Koran is second hand info because it came out many years after the bible so it cannot be trusted more than the bible which is the original. The Koran is simply the adulterated version of the bible. Original remains original.

5 Likes

Re: SCIENTISTS BAFFLED BY MYSTERIOUS SHIELD PROTECTING EARTH FROM BEING OBLITERATED. by LORDI(m): 1:22pm On Dec 02, 2014
Abegi, nothing like that,I can see any protective shield,am currently looking at earth with a binoculars on mars,..I still can see anything,..does anyone else on mars feel this is true?

1 Like

Re: SCIENTISTS BAFFLED BY MYSTERIOUS SHIELD PROTECTING EARTH FROM BEING OBLITERATED. by jahbiz: 1:23pm On Dec 02, 2014
These are the kinds of news we expect from our higher institutions unfortunately its either stike, hike in school fees, most beautiful girl on campus, hottest/richest yahoo guy.......... or cultists killed two Undergraduates of ...... University.
Re: SCIENTISTS BAFFLED BY MYSTERIOUS SHIELD PROTECTING EARTH FROM BEING OBLITERATED. by Larow(m): 1:24pm On Dec 02, 2014
Me ke! I won't say anything again b4 they come and block me! Oyan fire on......... Christians vs Muslims.....I. No talks anything o!
Re: SCIENTISTS BAFFLED BY MYSTERIOUS SHIELD PROTECTING EARTH FROM BEING OBLITERATED. by LORDI(m): 1:25pm On Dec 02, 2014
You earthlings never cease to amaze me,.since 1958. Til date you still haven't understood the protective shield,..no wonder we occupant of mars feel earthlings are lazy.
Re: SCIENTISTS BAFFLED BY MYSTERIOUS SHIELD PROTECTING EARTH FROM BEING OBLITERATED. by coolzeal(m): 1:25pm On Dec 02, 2014
The aliens that put us all here for their pet project just made sure we were protected. Snicker snicker

1 Like

Re: SCIENTISTS BAFFLED BY MYSTERIOUS SHIELD PROTECTING EARTH FROM BEING OBLITERATED. by Misogynist2014(m): 1:25pm On Dec 02, 2014
Christianity is the simplest of all religion, just faith in Christ and you are saved.

3 Likes

Re: SCIENTISTS BAFFLED BY MYSTERIOUS SHIELD PROTECTING EARTH FROM BEING OBLITERATED. by Larow(m): 1:26pm On Dec 02, 2014
jieta:
hahahahahahahahahahahah! Laffing in Zulu
Re: SCIENTISTS BAFFLED BY MYSTERIOUS SHIELD PROTECTING EARTH FROM BEING OBLITERATED. by ksington: 1:26pm On Dec 02, 2014
dey shld just draw anything and tell us trash
Re: SCIENTISTS BAFFLED BY MYSTERIOUS SHIELD PROTECTING EARTH FROM BEING OBLITERATED. by barrybanbi: 1:26pm On Dec 02, 2014
story 4 d gods grin

1 Like

Re: SCIENTISTS BAFFLED BY MYSTERIOUS SHIELD PROTECTING EARTH FROM BEING OBLITERATED. by LORDI(m): 1:26pm On Dec 02, 2014
jahbiz:
These are the kinds of news we expect from our higher institutions unfortunately its either stike, hike in school fees, most beautiful girl on campus, hottest/richest yahoo guy.......... or cultists killed two Undergraduates of ...... University.
and what has the government done to fund our research?..don't blame it only on the student.
Re: SCIENTISTS BAFFLED BY MYSTERIOUS SHIELD PROTECTING EARTH FROM BEING OBLITERATED. by Jakeattah(m): 1:26pm On Dec 02, 2014
Lilimax:
The Heavens and the Earth are God's handwork
and He 'll always protect his own smiley

(Singing)
God of wonders, beyond our galaxy.
You are holy, holy.
The universe declares Your majesty.
You are holy, holy... (Song by Chris Tomlin)

am we to raise hands to the heaven, as in worship song? or clap and dance?
Re: SCIENTISTS BAFFLED BY MYSTERIOUS SHIELD PROTECTING EARTH FROM BEING OBLITERATED. by Misogynist2014(m): 1:27pm On Dec 02, 2014
sulmeza:
D harder the scientists research..d mre confused dey get......dia are mre unexplained happenins around d world than d explained ones.......God's
rili grt..Allahu Akbar

If u study science deeply enuf...u'l be pushed towards blivin in d existence of d Supreme being..Allah
Allah sucks!
Re: SCIENTISTS BAFFLED BY MYSTERIOUS SHIELD PROTECTING EARTH FROM BEING OBLITERATED. by Damey2011(m): 1:28pm On Dec 02, 2014
nobilis:

Why are you so killing for argument on something you know.. Thank God u know it tho
Re: SCIENTISTS BAFFLED BY MYSTERIOUS SHIELD PROTECTING EARTH FROM BEING OBLITERATED. by Rexnegro(m): 1:29pm On Dec 02, 2014
tobechi20:
wonderful miracle
Don't be deceived bro notin like wonderful miracle, is it not these scientists that cant tell us how or where atoms comes from ? All they told us is that all matters are made of atoms ok fine where atoms come from they no fit answer. Now they want tell us say sometin like a force is holding the earth ? Evidents pls . Bro only God I repeat only God no how Him create our habitat called earth/universe.
Re: SCIENTISTS BAFFLED BY MYSTERIOUS SHIELD PROTECTING EARTH FROM BEING OBLITERATED. by Religionsection(f): 1:30pm On Dec 02, 2014
sulmeza:
D harder the scientists research..d mre confused dey get......dia are mre unexplained happenins around d world than d explained ones.......God's
rili grt..Allahu Akbar

If u study science deeply enuf...u'l be pushed towards blivin in d existence of d Supreme being..Allah
You mean your Arab doll?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SCIENTISTS BAFFLED BY MYSTERIOUS SHIELD PROTECTING EARTH FROM BEING OBLITERATED. by Larow(m): 1:31pm On Dec 02, 2014
Okijajuju1:

Yeah..

Just like the Yahweh that Joseph Kone and the LRA group serves..

All God's are the same. We just refer to them by different names and worship them by different modes.

The two major things they all have in common is 'Belief' in an 'immortal' deity or thing..

And that life continues forever..
if they abuse u now, u go talk say people too wicked! Where on earth did dis reasoning come out 4rm now? Ehen!
Re: SCIENTISTS BAFFLED BY MYSTERIOUS SHIELD PROTECTING EARTH FROM BEING OBLITERATED. by holatin(m): 1:32pm On Dec 02, 2014
with all this, na only Allahu Akbar escape my lips

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Expulsion Scandal Rocks Covenant University: 120 Students Expelled / Uniport Appoints Prof. Georgewill Owunari New Vice Chancellor / Funny Memes You Can Relate To In A Nursing School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.