Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,347 members, 7,839,615 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

SCIENTISTS BAFFLED BY MYSTERIOUS SHIELD PROTECTING EARTH FROM BEING OBLITERATED. - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / SCIENTISTS BAFFLED BY MYSTERIOUS SHIELD PROTECTING EARTH FROM BEING OBLITERATED. (34204 Views)

Can You Solve This Math That Baffled Australian Students? / Mysterious snakes invade DELSU hostels / FUTO Mysterious Water From A Tree (More Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SCIENTISTS BAFFLED BY MYSTERIOUS SHIELD PROTECTING EARTH FROM BEING OBLITERATED. by musicwriter(m): 2:31pm On Dec 02, 2014
bejeria101:
There is a GOD WHO IS THE CREATOR OF HEAVEN AND EARTH,drop your science and get to know HIM

Don't make a mistake!.

No, you do not have to drop science to know God because science do not contradict believe in God. Neither do believe in God contradict science.

Science was invented by people who believed in God.

1. Isaac Newton (father of physics believed in God)
2. Dmitri Mendeleeve (laid the foundation for chemistry and he believed in God).
3. Galilio Galilie (someone you can call the father of science and he was a Catholic).

''Most notable figures of the scientific revolution—including Nicolaus Copernicus, Tycho Brahe, Johannes Kepler, Galileo Galilei, Francis Bacon, René Descartes, Isaac Newton and Gottfried Leibniz — were devout in their faith'' culled from wikipedia at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_revolution

There're many of them that were heavily involved in the scienctific revolution, all believers. This is information modern science do not want people to know, fortunately history will let us know.

Do not be fooled by modern day scientists who tell you otherwise because any contrary argument is being pushed by Satan. Science was created by those who believed in God. For more information check my previous posts on similar topics. Have a nice day.

5 Likes

Re: SCIENTISTS BAFFLED BY MYSTERIOUS SHIELD PROTECTING EARTH FROM BEING OBLITERATED. by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 02, 2014
DrDauda:

So who created it there, if there is no god
These things are not called God, cos to call it God creates an illusion of a creator being somewhere, its just energy.
Re: SCIENTISTS BAFFLED BY MYSTERIOUS SHIELD PROTECTING EARTH FROM BEING OBLITERATED. by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 02, 2014
The process takes place anytime the world is to be repair & move to an special collection after all living beings have been wiped out. In layman explanation if u hav tenants who damages ur home u hav to repair the house & send the tenants away. so, it seems the owner of this world wants repair his property & wipe us away during the process
Re: SCIENTISTS BAFFLED BY MYSTERIOUS SHIELD PROTECTING EARTH FROM BEING OBLITERATED. by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 02, 2014
wtfCode:

can u explain why it's Gods instead of God.
Because the command hierarchy of the cosmic energy doesnt need a God to function, life is governed by laws of forces/energy not God.
Re: SCIENTISTS BAFFLED BY MYSTERIOUS SHIELD PROTECTING EARTH FROM BEING OBLITERATED. by holatin(m): 2:37pm On Dec 02, 2014
The Bible is a collection of writings by many different
authors. The Qur'an is a dictation. The speaker in the
Qur'an - in the first person - is God talking directly to
man. In the Bible you have many men writing about God
and you have in some places the word of God speaking
to men and still in other places you have some men
simply writing about history. The Bible consists of 66
small books. About 18 of them begin by saying: This is
the revelation God gave to so and so… The rest make no
claim as to their origin. You have for example the
beginning of the book of Jonah which begins by saying:
The word of the Lord came to Jonah the son of Elmitaeh
saying… quote and then it continues for two or three
pages.
If you compare that to one of the four accounts of the
life of Jesus, Luke begins by saying: “many people have
written about this man, it seems fitting for me to do so
too”. That is all… no claim of saying “ these words were
given to me by God here they are for you it is a
revelation”, there is no mention of this.
The Bible does not contain self-reference, that is, the
word 'Bible' is not in the Bible. Nowhere does the Bible
talk about itself. Some scriptures are sometimes pointed
to in the Bible, say: Here where it talks about itself, but
we have to look closely. 2nd Timothy 3:16 is the
favourite which reads: “All scripture is inspired of God”
and there are those who would say, here is where the
Bible it talks about itself, it says it is inspired of God, all
of it. But if you read the whole sentence, you read that
this was a letter wrote by Paul to Timothy and the entire
sentence says to Timothy: “Since you were a young man
you have studied the holy scriptures, all scriptures
inspired by God” and so on… When Timothy was a young
man the New Testament did not exist, the only thing
that stems he was talking about are scriptures – which
are only a portion of the Bible - from before that time. It
could not have meant the whole Bible.
There is at the end of the Bible a verse which says: “Let
anyone who takes away from this book or adds to this
book be cursed”. This to is sometimes pointed to me
saying: Here is where it sums itself as a whole. But look
again and you will see that when it says: Let no one
change this book, it is talking about that last book,
number 66, the Book of Revelation. It has too, because
any reference will tell you that the Book of Revelation
was written before certain other parts of the Bible were
written. It happens today to be stacked at the end, but
there are other parts that came after, so it can not be
referring to the entire book.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SCIENTISTS BAFFLED BY MYSTERIOUS SHIELD PROTECTING EARTH FROM BEING OBLITERATED. by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 02, 2014
you are right!
Re: SCIENTISTS BAFFLED BY MYSTERIOUS SHIELD PROTECTING EARTH FROM BEING OBLITERATED. by plaetton: 2:41pm On Dec 02, 2014
Macelliot:

Is this all what you gat to say?
Smh! Shame....
Where is Plaetton, wordcat, madcow1, logicboy1 and co.
I don't get you. Scientists make a discovery of another ionic envelope around the earth, and it's now shame on atheists?
How do you guys reason?

The earth already has many layers of protection from all sorts of cosmic radiation. This particular one is making news simply because it was not previously known.

If this is God's work, then what exactly would he be protecting the earth from, considering that he wisely and perfectly created the universe to exist in perfect harmony

To suggest that god created something to protect the earth also implies that god was afraid that something outside his omni omni control was possibly threatening the earth.

4 Likes

Re: SCIENTISTS BAFFLED BY MYSTERIOUS SHIELD PROTECTING EARTH FROM BEING OBLITERATED. by UnimkeAk(m): 2:48pm On Dec 02, 2014
sulmeza:
D harder the scientists research..d mre confused dey get......dia are mre unexplained happenins around d world than d explained ones.......God's
rili grt..Allahu Akbar

If u study science deeply enuf...u'l be pushed towards blivin in d existence of d Supreme being..Allah

@bolded: B O M B Detonates B O O O O O O O M !!! grin grin grin
Re: SCIENTISTS BAFFLED BY MYSTERIOUS SHIELD PROTECTING EARTH FROM BEING OBLITERATED. by Macelliot(m): 2:51pm On Dec 02, 2014
plaetton:

I don't get you. Scientists make a discovery of another ionic envelope around the earth, and it's now shame on atheists?
How do you guys reason?

The earth already has many layers of protection from all sorts of cosmic radiation. This particular one is making news simply because it was not previously known.

If this is God's work, then what exactly would he be protecting the earth from, considering that he wisely and perfectly created the universe to exist in perfect harmony

To suggest that GOD created something to protect the earth also implies that GOD was afraid that something outside his omni omni control was possibly threatening the earth.
Afraid? Nope!
A technologists who made a computer would have programmed it to avoid threats like virus. Why the use of Anti-virus? Why the existence of virus?
You are highly dumb! You aren't intelligent.
Re: SCIENTISTS BAFFLED BY MYSTERIOUS SHIELD PROTECTING EARTH FROM BEING OBLITERATED. by Orikinla(m): 2:55pm On Dec 02, 2014
GOD DEY KAMPE.
Re: SCIENTISTS BAFFLED BY MYSTERIOUS SHIELD PROTECTING EARTH FROM BEING OBLITERATED. by PStacks(m): 2:59pm On Dec 02, 2014
Allahu-akbar.

Somebody somewhere is a master Designer.

Unbelievable. God is Supreme.

U can't search him.

Scientist still has a billion and one things to discover.

For those who think they can capture the concept of God thru religion, its a lie, no one single religion can comprehend God.

Science! Science is good, but the deeper we dig, the more we know that we really don't know.

What would man have done if he truly knew.

Knowledge is power and no one man should have all the power.

Thank God man is not God.

If men were God...
Re: SCIENTISTS BAFFLED BY MYSTERIOUS SHIELD PROTECTING EARTH FROM BEING OBLITERATED. by plaetton: 3:02pm On Dec 02, 2014
Macelliot:

Afraid? Nope!
A technologists who made a computer would have programmed it to avoid threats like virus. Why the use of Anti-virus? Why the existence of virus?
You are highly dumb! You aren't intelligent.
Yeah . A virus that the technologist did not create. The technologist would be aware of his own limitations.
God, on the hand, supposedly created all things, including the virus threat.
Does that make any sense

1 Like

Re: SCIENTISTS BAFFLED BY MYSTERIOUS SHIELD PROTECTING EARTH FROM BEING OBLITERATED. by Macelliot(m): 3:06pm On Dec 02, 2014
plaetton:

Yeah . A virus that the technologist did not create. The technologist would be aware of his own limitations.
Does that make any sense
You aren't intelligent.
The Technologist created the virus unknowned. The viruses woundn't have existed without its victim(computer).
Good and Evil.
Re: SCIENTISTS BAFFLED BY MYSTERIOUS SHIELD PROTECTING EARTH FROM BEING OBLITERATED. by Ranchhoddas: 3:07pm On Dec 02, 2014
plaetton:

How do you guys reason?

To suggest that god created something to protect the earth also implies that god was afraid that something outside his omni omni control was possibly threatening the earth.
Sir,i hope to meet you in the future.
Re: SCIENTISTS BAFFLED BY MYSTERIOUS SHIELD PROTECTING EARTH FROM BEING OBLITERATED. by Larow(m): 3:08pm On Dec 02, 2014
holatin:
The Bible is a collection of writings by many different
authors. The Qur'an is a dictation. The speaker in the
Qur'an - in the first person - is God talking directly to
man. In the Bible you have many men writing about God
and you have in some places the word of God speaking
to men and still in other places you have some men
simply writing about history. The Bible consists of 66
small books. About 18 of them begin by saying: This is
the revelation God gave to so and so… The rest make no
claim as to their origin. You have for example the
beginning of the book of Jonah which begins by saying:
The word of the Lord came to Jonah the son of Elmitaeh
saying… quote and then it continues for two or three
pages.
If you compare that to one of the four accounts of the
life of Jesus, Luke begins by saying: “many people have
written about this man, it seems fitting for me to do so
too”. That is all… no claim of saying “ these words were
given to me by God here they are for you it is a
revelation”, there is no mention of this.
The Bible does not contain self-reference, that is, the
word 'Bible' is not in the Bible. Nowhere does the Bible
talk about itself. Some scriptures are sometimes pointed
to in the Bible, say: Here where it talks about itself, but
we have to look closely. 2nd Timothy 3:16 is the
favourite which reads: “All scripture is inspired of God”
and there are those who would say, here is where the
Bible it talks about itself, it says it is inspired of God, all
of it. But if you read the whole sentence, you read that
this was a letter wrote by Paul to Timothy and the entire
sentence says to Timothy: “Since you were a young man
you have studied the holy scriptures, all scriptures
inspired by God” and so on… When Timothy was a young
man the New Testament did not exist, the only thing
that stems he was talking about are scriptures – which
are only a portion of the Bible - from before that time. It
could not have meant the whole Bible.
There is at the end of the Bible a verse which says: “Let
anyone who takes away from this book or adds to this
book be cursed”. This to is sometimes pointed to me
saying: Here is where it sums itself as a whole. But look
again and you will see that when it says: Let no one
change this book, it is talking about that last book,
number 66, the Book of Revelation. It has too, because
any reference will tell you that the Book of Revelation
was written before certain other parts of the Bible were
written. It happens today to be stacked at the end, but
there are other parts that came after, so it can not be
referring to the entire book.
In summary...............
Re: SCIENTISTS BAFFLED BY MYSTERIOUS SHIELD PROTECTING EARTH FROM BEING OBLITERATED. by patostation(m): 3:09pm On Dec 02, 2014
Raise up your eyes and see.......Who created these things? Isaiah 40:26

Where were you when I founded the earth? Tell me if you think you have understanding. Who set the measurements...... Who barricaded the seas....Where were you when I wrapped the earth with clouds. Job 38:4-10
Re: SCIENTISTS BAFFLED BY MYSTERIOUS SHIELD PROTECTING EARTH FROM BEING OBLITERATED. by LEXYCOM: 3:11pm On Dec 02, 2014
Chai, nepa just took light in my yard.....so I cannot comment
Re: SCIENTISTS BAFFLED BY MYSTERIOUS SHIELD PROTECTING EARTH FROM BEING OBLITERATED. by plaetton: 3:14pm On Dec 02, 2014
Macelliot:

You aren't intelligent.
The Technologist created the virus unknowned. The viruses woundn't have existed without its victim(computer).
Good and Evil.
And the makes any sense to you?
Sorry, my brain is not sufficiently devolved to understand your post above.
Re: SCIENTISTS BAFFLED BY MYSTERIOUS SHIELD PROTECTING EARTH FROM BEING OBLITERATED. by Macelliot(m): 3:32pm On Dec 02, 2014
plaetton:

Does that make any sense
plaetton:

And the makes any sense to you?
Sorry, my brain is not sufficiently devolved to understand your post above.
God didn't create the threats. One of HIS creation turn out to be a threat to others....
Let me come down to the level of your brain. Take this as a primary aspect of it.
House of Rep. Speaker, Hon. Aminu Tambuwal(PDP) turned out to be a threat to the President by joining the opposition.
Re: SCIENTISTS BAFFLED BY MYSTERIOUS SHIELD PROTECTING EARTH FROM BEING OBLITERATED. by patostation(m): 3:36pm On Dec 02, 2014
God produced me at the beginning of his way......when he had not yet made the earth and its FIELDS ..... When he prepared the heavens I was there, when he marked out the HORIZON ....when he established the CLOUDS above, when he founded the fountains of the deep oceans, when he set a boundary for the sea....I was beside him as a master architect. Prov. 8:22-30 (of Jesus life before he came to the earth) Compare Gen 1:26, Jn 8:52-59, Heb 1:1,2
Re: SCIENTISTS BAFFLED BY MYSTERIOUS SHIELD PROTECTING EARTH FROM BEING OBLITERATED. by MistadeRegal(m): 3:37pm On Dec 02, 2014
Who is like unto THEE! O LORD among the GODS, who is like THEE? Glorious in holiness fearful in praises, doing wonders! Hallelujah!!
Re: SCIENTISTS BAFFLED BY MYSTERIOUS SHIELD PROTECTING EARTH FROM BEING OBLITERATED. by MistadeRegal(m): 3:39pm On Dec 02, 2014
patostation:
God produced me at the beginning of his way......when he had not yet made the earth and its FIELDS ..... When he prepared the heavens I was there, when he marked out the HORIZON ....when he established the CLOUDS above, when he founded the fountains of the deep oceans, when he set a boundary for the sea....I was beside him as a master architect. Prov. 8:22-30 (of Jesus life before he came to the earth) Compare Gen 1:26, Jn 8:52-59, Heb 1:1,2

Yes brother! Yes
Re: SCIENTISTS BAFFLED BY MYSTERIOUS SHIELD PROTECTING EARTH FROM BEING OBLITERATED. by holatin(m): 3:41pm On Dec 02, 2014
Larow:
In summary...............
Quran has value than bible, it was nt written by ordinary men
Re: SCIENTISTS BAFFLED BY MYSTERIOUS SHIELD PROTECTING EARTH FROM BEING OBLITERATED. by Saryea83: 3:42pm On Dec 02, 2014
Great!
Re: SCIENTISTS BAFFLED BY MYSTERIOUS SHIELD PROTECTING EARTH FROM BEING OBLITERATED. by plaetton: 3:43pm On Dec 02, 2014
Macelliot:

God didn't create the threats. One of HIS creation turn out to be a threat to others....
Let me come down to the level of your brain. Take this as a primary aspect of it.
House of Rep. Speaker, Hon. Aminu Tambuwal(PDP) turned out to be a threat to the President by joining the opposition.
slowpoke.
PDP did not create Tambuwal.

Now, by this your moronic logic, god created other life forms in universe, but chose the earth as his favorite. Now the other rejected life forms are now a threat to God's previous earth?

And this is the same god that foolishly caste down the rebellious angels to the same earth?

So one day god hates the earth and vows to destroy it, and the next day , same god throws a shield to protect the earth from who knows what?

For you dummied that cannot comprehend, the shield is an ionic shield to deflect harmful radiation. It is not a shield against extraterrestrial interlopers or rogue comets.

2 Likes

Re: SCIENTISTS BAFFLED BY MYSTERIOUS SHIELD PROTECTING EARTH FROM BEING OBLITERATED. by patostation(m): 3:51pm On Dec 02, 2014
When I see your heavens, the work of your fingers, the moon and the stars that you have prepared;

What is human being that you keep him in mind..and take care of him? Ps 8:3,4

The heavens are declaring the glory of God, the SKIES above proclaim the work of his hands. Day after day....night after night they reveal knowledge. There is no speach, and there are no words. Their voice is not heard, but into all the earth their message goes... Ps 19:1-4.
Re: SCIENTISTS BAFFLED BY MYSTERIOUS SHIELD PROTECTING EARTH FROM BEING OBLITERATED. by mustaphagreens(m): 3:56pm On Dec 02, 2014
Nihilist:

I looked at your DP and couldn't stop laughing.
You're better off worrying about passing next year's jamb, than worrying about my brain size.
Leave my brain size for God.
Lol...OK..I'd leave It but promise me you'd grow it to at least 'bean size' before making your next submission on this site...as for my dp, thanks for the compliment, I actually look younger than my age I guess that's one major effect frequent smiling has had on me. #babyface...I'd implore you to learn the habit too while growing that brain so you never have hide that 'face' again behind any cover just.. to take shots. Happy new month bruv.
Re: SCIENTISTS BAFFLED BY MYSTERIOUS SHIELD PROTECTING EARTH FROM BEING OBLITERATED. by patostation(m): 4:06pm On Dec 02, 2014
Raise up your eyes and see.......Who created these things? Isaiah 40:26

It is the one who brings out their army by number, he calls them all by name. Because of his vast dynamic energy and his awe-inspiring power, not one of them is missing. Isa 40:26
Re: SCIENTISTS BAFFLED BY MYSTERIOUS SHIELD PROTECTING EARTH FROM BEING OBLITERATED. by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 02, 2014
ifeness:

Who are the "WE"? Extraterrestrials ?

It is a feature of literary style in Arabic that a person may refer to himself by the pronoun nahnu (we) for respect or glorification.

It's a sign of Authority when a master is addressing
Re: SCIENTISTS BAFFLED BY MYSTERIOUS SHIELD PROTECTING EARTH FROM BEING OBLITERATED. by date1816: 4:09pm On Dec 02, 2014
Al-Hafiz (The Protector) in action. Allahu Akbar Kabiran!!!
Re: SCIENTISTS BAFFLED BY MYSTERIOUS SHIELD PROTECTING EARTH FROM BEING OBLITERATED. by date1816: 4:16pm On Dec 02, 2014
plaetton:

slowpoke.
PDP did not create Tambuwal.

Now, by this your moronic logic, god created other life forms in universe, but chose the earth as his favorite. Now the other rejected life forms are now a threat to God's previous earth?

And this is the same god that foolishly caste down the rebellious angels to the same earth?

So one day god hates the earth and vows to destroy it, and the next day , same god throws a shield to protect the earth from who knows what?

For you dummied that cannot comprehend, the shield is an ionic shield to deflect harmful radiation. It is not a shield against extraterrestrial interlopers or rogue comets.

1. Blessed be He in Whose hands is Dominion; and He over all things hath Power;-

2. He Who created Death and Life, that He may try which of you is best in deed: and He is the Exalted in Might, Oft-Forgiving;-

3. He Who created the seven heavens one above another: No want of proportion wilt thou see in the Creation of ((Allah)) Most Gracious. So turn thy vision again: seest thou any flaw?

4. Again turn thy vision a second time: (thy) vision will come back to thee dull and discomfited, in a state worn out.

5. And we have, (from of old), adorned the lowest heaven with Lamps, and We have made such (Lamps) (as) missiles to drive away the Evil Ones, and have prepared for them the Penalty of the Blazing Fire.

6. For those who reject their Lord (and Cherisher) is the Penalty of Hell: and evil is (such), Destination.

7. When they are cast therein, they will hear the (terrible) drawing in of its breath even as it blazes forth,

8. Almost bursting with fury: Every time a Group is cast therein, its Keepers will ask, "Did no Warner come to you?"

9. They will say: "Yes indeed; a Warner did come to us, but we rejected him and said, '(Allah) never sent down any (Message): ye are nothing but an egregious delusion!'"

10. They will further say: "Had we but listened or used our intelligence, we should not (now) be among the Companions of the Blazing Fire!"

11. They will then confess their sins: but far will be (Forgiveness) from the Companions of the Blazing Fire!

12. As for those who fear their Lord unseen, for them is Forgiveness and a great Reward.

13. And whether ye hide your word or publish it, He certainly has (full) knowledge, of the secrets of (all) hearts.

14. Should He not know,- He that created? and He is the One that understands the finest mysteries (and) is well-acquainted (with them).

15. It is He Who has made the earth manageable for you, so traverse ye through its tracts and enjoy of the Sustenance which He furnishes: but unto Him is the Resurrection.
16. Do ye feel secure that He Who is in heaven will not cause you to be swallowed up by the earth when it shakes (as in an earthquake)?

17. Or do ye feel secure that He Who is in Heaven will not send against you a violent tornado (with showers of stones), so that ye shall know how (terrible) was My warning?

18. But indeed men before them rejected (My warning): then how (terrible) was My rejection (of them)?

19. Do they not observe the birds above them, spreading their wings and folding them in? None can uphold them except ((Allah)) Most Gracious: Truly ((Allah)) Most Gracious: Truly it is He that watches over all things.

20. Nay, who is there that can help you, (even as) an army, besides ((Allah)) Most Merciful? In nothing but delusion are the Unbelievers.

21. Or who is there that can provide you with Sustenance if He were to withhold His provision? Nay, they obstinately persist in insolent impiety and flight (from the Truth).

22. Is then one who walks headlong, with his face grovelling, better guided,- or one who walks evenly on a Straight Way?

23. Say: "It is He Who has created you (and made you grow), and made for you the faculties of hearing, seeing, feeling and understanding: little thanks it is ye give.

24. Say: "It is He Who has multiplied you through the earth, and to Him shall ye be gathered together."

25. They ask: When will this promise be (fulfilled)? - If ye are telling the truth.

26. Say: "As to the knowledge of the time, it is with Allah alone: I am (sent) only to warn plainly in public."

27. At length, when they see it close at hand, grieved will be the faces of the Unbelievers, and it will be said (to them): "This is (the promise fulfilled), which ye were calling for!"

28. Say: "See ye?- If Allah were to destroy me, and those with me, or if He bestows His Mercy on us,- yet who can deliver the Unbelievers from a grievous Penalty?"

29. Say: "He is ((Allah)) Most Gracious: We have believed in Him, and on Him have we put our trust: So, soon will ye know which (of us) it is that is in manifest error."

30. Say: "See ye?- If your stream be some morning lost (in the underground earth), who then can supply you with clear-flowing water?"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Expulsion Scandal Rocks Covenant University: 120 Students Expelled / Uniport Appoints Prof. Georgewill Owunari New Vice Chancellor / Funny Memes You Can Relate To In A Nursing School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.