Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,797 members, 7,810,075 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? (35690 Views)

She Is Ready To Give Her Virginity For Cultism *pic* / True Life Story: How I Lost My Husband & Sold My Virginity For N10,000 / I Lied About My Virginity For Him To Marry Me. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 02, 2014
VickyyB:
undecided
...you should have dated that oil guy.he is better than those guys who will deflower you without offering you a bottle of 7up as a gift.
Re: Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? by eph12(m): 11:10am On Dec 02, 2014
One very overrated word 'virginity'
Open your eyes and smell the coffee biko. Guys aren't even looking for virgins to marry anymore.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? by TDstarr: 11:10am On Dec 02, 2014
yes
Re: Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? by Williamso(m): 11:11am On Dec 02, 2014
Funny story...

Naijasinglegirl to answer your question, YES, you should have sold it...
Virginity is overrated anyways...

My opinion.
Re: Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 02, 2014
Omotolu:
...you should have dated that oil guy.he is better than those guys who will deflower you without offering you a bottle of 7up as a gift.
Re: Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? by kings49(m): 11:11am On Dec 02, 2014
Hmmmmmmmm
Re: Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? by Ask4bigneyo(m): 11:12am On Dec 02, 2014
"that the mirth of the wicked is brief, the joy of the godless lasts but a moment. Though his pride reaches to the heavens and his head touches the clouds, he will perish forever, like his own dung; those who have seen him will say, 'Where is he/she?" (Job 20:5-7).

2 Likes

Re: Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? by HonourablePomk: 11:13am On Dec 02, 2014
yh
Re: Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 02, 2014
tweetobyte:
ofc yes! Who's buying? I have 3 sister's, I'll sell all 3 'virginities' without thinking twice. I'm sure they'll like the idea. Getting raped and remembering you had the opportunity to pocket 600k will have you regretting all your life.
undecided
Re: Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? by Jonwesley(m): 11:13am On Dec 02, 2014
Why waste time looking for job when your ability to write novels or literature is undisputable at least going by this well written prose. I like the write up. You are gifted!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? by Firefire(m): 11:14am On Dec 02, 2014
The world is sick already. embarassed
Re: Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? by arsetalks(m): 11:14am On Dec 02, 2014
Good gals and guys don't always get what they want out of life easily, but it will come surely and when it does, it will last. You have made no mistake. I bet you, 600k can not remove the guilty you will fill after sleeping with a married man.

600k cannot replace your life if he is one of those evil men looking for young ladies to use.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? by miqos02(m): 11:15am On Dec 02, 2014
hmmmm
Re: Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? by arsetalks(m): 11:15am On Dec 02, 2014
Jonwesley:
Why waste time looking for job when your ability to write novels or literature is undisputable at least going by this well written prose. I like the write up. You are gifted!
I like you, you will make a good coach ( football, motivation or anything ). You are a good talent spotter.

Keep it up bro.

1 Like

Re: Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? by bruno419(m): 11:16am On Dec 02, 2014
Naijasinglegirl:
I have been making most of my withdrawals across the counter since my ATM card got expired last month.

Anyway, I breezed into a random Diamond bank yesterday afternoon to withdraw money. Got the withdrawal slip and wrote out a whooping sum of two thousand, five hundred Naira. ( I had to spell it in full so the amount would seem huge)

My hands were stretched out nonchalantly to the female banker and when she raised her face to receive my slip, I recognise her as Seun, my room mate in my 200L.

'Damn!" I cursed. Not when I am appearing this shabby.

I should have added another zero to the N2500 if I knew I was going to bump into Seun. As girls who haven't seen each other in more than two years, there was bound to be some sort of comparison. I heaved a sigh when I remembered my account balance is just N22000.

"Lord have mercy! Naijasinglegirl? Is this yewwww?" she exclaimed, stretching out her short arms in an unsuccessful attempt to hug me over the counter.

She snatched my slip and gazed at me pitifully.

"Babezzz are things that bad? This one N2500 is bringing you to the bank. I could pay you from my pockets you know."

No thanks!

During our days in the university, Seun was a flippant part time student. We often teased her that her type may go as long as ten years without getting a job.
I even promised I was going to lend her my NYSC khaki to take Instagram photos in her backyard since part time students were not eligible to participate in NYSC orientation exercise.

Today, the wheels of fortune has spun in her favour.

I had to lie I actually came to the bank to withdraw 15K. I took the slip from her, tore it into two and wrote out another draft of 15K which she paid from my account.

On getting out, I had to board a vehicle to another branch of Diamond Bank to pay in the 12.5K balance sharp sharp! Zero tolerance for extravagance.

Last night, we had a lengthy conversation on phone.
She wanted to know why I was unemployed and I kept dismissing her with,

"Don't worry about me jare. I'm working on something."

"Something ke? Lie lie! You think this your good girl attitude would get you anywhere in this country? Don't you know I got my banking job through Chuwkudi, that my sugar daddy. If you didn't dull his friend your story would have been different today!"

Chuwkudi's friend was a stinking oil rich magnate in Portharcourt. I met him through Seun but there was a problem. He was married!

Seun is of the school of thought that there is absolutely nothing wrong in dating a married man so long as both parties share some fringe benefit in return.

Chuwkudi's friend was generous. He was ready to dash me one of Nigeria's oil well if only I was willingly to spread one of my legs to the South South and the other to the North East for him whenever he needed TLC.
Each time he came by my hostel, he would squeeze N10000 to N15000 into my palms for dinner.

During my first and unfortunately, my last tour to his company's lodge, he promised me an IT placement in Mobil. I was going to get an already furnished flat at his quarters after graduation. He was going to influence my NYSC posting to an oil company and of course, a well paying job upon completion of NYSC.
All these promises in exchange for my hymen...

"Sir, but I told you I cannot...I have not done this before..." I trailed off.

He tore off a page of his cheque book, scribbled something down and handed the paper over to me.

"This would be yours if you spend tonight with me. . . I would make you the envy of your friends." He swore.

Six hundred thousand Naira was written boldly on the cheque.

The highest amount of money that had ever been offered leisurely to someone in my family's genealogy. Honestly, It took a special level of grace to dropped the cheque on his table and walk out that door forever.

Did that singular 'goodgirl' attitude cost me my surest ticket to this good life I crave for? I hope not.

Make i hear say u be virgin
Re: Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? by TDstarr: 11:17am On Dec 02, 2014
nigerian drama dey confuse una, so u will give it out for free?? real life is opportunistic my sister
Re: Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? by pablus: 11:19am On Dec 02, 2014
pls define virginity. anyway, what should the buyer have done with it?
Re: Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? by TDstarr: 11:19am On Dec 02, 2014
nobody dies a virgin, hahaha no girl even dey comment, how am i sure u are not even lying, you took the money liar
Re: Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? by synoble(m): 11:20am On Dec 02, 2014
Lacomus:
Forget about the money at most you still have your self respect, good girls will surely meet good men.
story for the gods
Re: Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? by Nadamwa(f): 11:20am On Dec 02, 2014
Honestly ehn, I really don't know what I'd have done if I were in your shoes because the offers were so tempting but when you think about it, what's the assurance that he'd have come through? I want to congratulate you and say you did the right thing but I don't know if what you did was the right thing to do. I hope it works out for you eventually though
Re: Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? by pennzo: 11:21am On Dec 02, 2014
Regardless of the veracity of your story, u surely have a huge talent writing. Brimming with humour.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? by Homguy(m): 11:21am On Dec 02, 2014
Naijasinglegirl:
I want to be like them when I grow up. embarassed I want to be like them when I grow up.
I hope your sstory is a satire, however, if its real, ladies like you are extremely rare, more rightly extinct. A big thumbs up.
Re: Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? by ibson99(m): 11:21am On Dec 02, 2014
You made the toughest decision but it was the right one. What if he had used you and dumped you, broke your heart, posted your nude picture on line or even used you for rituals? Our society is upside down but that still doesn't make doing the right thing a wrong decision. Remember patient dog eats the fattest bone.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? by aisammy4: 11:22am On Dec 02, 2014
kennygee:
too cheap.

What is 600k?

My 16 year old sister will draw up a list in 30mins that will exhaust that money.

In this Generation, virgins are endangered species, so, if i were in her shoes, what ever will make me sell something like that, it will have to be worth it.

Kini 600k?

How much u get when u lose ur own (i.e if u no b 1)? Sincerely, e no easy 2 give up such a prestigious thing but mehn some chiks go do am for less. Mak i jst yan u 1 thing...follow ur mind. If u r not down for it, no do am; e no easy to wait reach dis time - dis 1 mean say u still fit wait till dat special nit to chop d banana wink!

1 Like

Re: Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? by shynemilly(f): 11:22am On Dec 02, 2014
Keep up wit d faith
Re: Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? by bosun11(m): 11:22am On Dec 02, 2014
kozaic:
Ok.
Next thread.
y u no comment na... grin grin grin grin
Re: Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 02, 2014
iceberylin:
Should have sold it for #500 undecided
DUDE ALWAYS GIVING FASCINATING ANSWERS sad cheesy
Re: Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? by bosun11(m): 11:23am On Dec 02, 2014
missberrypop5:
hehehehehehehehehe, nice story. When will you update episode 2? I'm following o.

grin grin grin...lmao see them
Re: Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? by hakeem4(m): 11:24am On Dec 02, 2014
Yes na
Re: Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? by Idpotter(m): 11:24am On Dec 02, 2014
kennygee:
too cheap.

What is 600k?

My 16 year old sister will draw up a list in 30mins that will exhaust that money.

In this Generation, virgins are endangered species, so, if i were in her shoes, what ever will make me sell something like that, it will have to be worth it.

Kini 600k?
Nawa 4 sum pple oo...600k na small moniiii...I guess u r d type dat hv neva counted 50k dat z urs b4..bt u still go abt formin wateva...EWU

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship? / Yoruba Man Plays Drum For His Fiancée As She Dances In Pre-wedding Photos / Getting Pregnant Before Marriage Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.