Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,739 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? (35722 Views)

She Is Ready To Give Her Virginity For Cultism *pic* / True Life Story: How I Lost My Husband & Sold My Virginity For N10,000 / I Lied About My Virginity For Him To Marry Me. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? by Kutunban: 11:51am On Dec 02, 2014
Its not worth it. Work hard my friend and I tell you Insha Allah you will succeed. What if he is a ritualist or has some kind of STD?
Re: Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? by Jokay07(m): 11:52am On Dec 02, 2014
dhamstar:
Never you sell your virginity at any price....................... #my virginity my pride!#
which pride or lack of opportunity
Re: Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? by queebeediva(f): 11:53am On Dec 02, 2014
Selling your virginity for 60thousand naira is a sin before God and yourself because every dam thing we do in dis life has a reward . What if after selling your viriginty and the man happen to be a ritualist who will exchange your v for something misrable? My friends think ? Cause noting good comes easy !
Re: Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? by kowalsky: 11:53am On Dec 02, 2014
Naijasinglegirl:
I have been making most of my withdrawals across the counter since my ATM card got expired last month.

Anyway, I breezed into a random Diamond bank yesterday afternoon to withdraw money. Got the withdrawal slip and wrote out a whooping sum of two thousand, five hundred Naira. ( I had to spell it in full so the amount would seem huge)

My hands were stretched out nonchalantly to the female banker and when she raised her face to receive my slip, I recognise her as Seun, my room mate in my 200L.

'Damn!" I cursed. Not when I am appearing this shabby.

I should have added another zero to the N2500 if I knew I was going to bump into Seun. As girls who haven't seen each other in more than two years, there was bound to be some sort of comparison. I heaved a sigh when I remembered my account balance is just N22000.

"Lord have mercy! Naijasinglegirl? Is this yewwww?" she exclaimed, stretching out her short arms in an unsuccessful attempt to hug me over the counter.

She snatched my slip and gazed at me pitifully.

"Babezzz are things that bad? This one N2500 is bringing you to the bank. I could pay you from my pockets you know."

No thanks!

During our days in the university, Seun was a flippant part time student. We often teased her that her type may go as long as ten years without getting a job.
I even promised I was going to lend her my NYSC khaki to take Instagram photos in her backyard since part time students were not eligible to participate in NYSC orientation exercise.

Today, the wheels of fortune has spun in her favour.

I had to lie I actually came to the bank to withdraw 15K. I took the slip from her, tore it into two and wrote out another draft of 15K which she paid from my account.

On getting out, I had to board a vehicle to another branch of Diamond Bank to pay in the 12.5K balance sharp sharp! Zero tolerance for extravagance.

Last night, we had a lengthy conversation on phone.
She wanted to know why I was unemployed and I kept dismissing her with,

"Don't worry about me jare. I'm working on something."

"Something ke? Lie lie! You think this your good girl attitude would get you anywhere in this country? Don't you know I got my banking job through Chuwkudi, that my sugar daddy. If you didn't dull his friend your story would have been different today!"

Chuwkudi's friend was a stinking oil rich magnate in Portharcourt. I met him through Seun but there was a problem. He was married!

Seun is of the school of thought that there is absolutely nothing wrong in dating a married man so long as both parties share some fringe benefit in return.

Chuwkudi's friend was generous. He was ready to dash me one of Nigeria's oil well if only I was willingly to spread one of my legs to the South South and the other to the North East for him whenever he needed TLC.
Each time he came by my hostel, he would squeeze N10000 to N15000 into my palms for dinner.

During my first and unfortunately, my last tour to his company's lodge, he promised me an IT placement in Mobil. I was going to get an already furnished flat at his quarters after graduation. He was going to influence my NYSC posting to an oil company and of course, a well paying job upon completion of NYSC.
All these promises in exchange for my hymen...

"Sir, but I told you I cannot...I have not done this before..." I trailed off.

He tore off a page of his cheque book, scribbled something down and handed the paper over to me.

"This would be yours if you spend tonight with me. . . I would make you the envy of your friends." He swore.

Six hundred thousand Naira was written boldly on the cheque.

The highest amount of money that had ever been offered leisurely to someone in my family's genealogy. Honestly, It took a special level of grace to dropped the cheque on his table and walk out that door forever.

Did that singular 'goodgirl' attitude cost me my surest ticket to this good life I crave for? I hope not.

my, neva knew virginity was this highly rated
Re: Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? by Naijasinglegirl: 11:53am On Dec 02, 2014
arsetalks:
Good gals and guys don't always get what they want out of life easily, but it will come surely and when it does, it will last. You have made no mistake. I bet you, 600k can not remove the guilty you will fill after sleeping with a married man.

600k cannot replace your life if he is one of those evil men looking for young ladies to use.
EXACTLY
Re: Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? by MORNDEW(m): 11:55am On Dec 02, 2014
Though this is a story but thats the sorry state of this country.
Re: Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? by Naijasinglegirl: 11:55am On Dec 02, 2014
monemsis:
Is it ur primary or secondary virginity undecided
tertiary virginity Sir.

1 Like

Re: Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? by grade: 11:55am On Dec 02, 2014
As a virgin, am looking for a good buyer.
Re: Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? by sirdimo90: 11:56am On Dec 02, 2014
Wetin yuh carry come..yuh still carriam go...go for highest bidder.[/color][color=#000099]
Re: Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? by youngalex(m): 11:58am On Dec 02, 2014
@Op you made the right choice,not all that glitters is Gold I have seen it all and am telling you from experience having served many politicians and many stinkingly rich guys..the road to immense wealth comes wit sacrifice..ladies of today are so myopic that they won't know when they are used for sacrifice..I was just laughing when I heard about a certain female celebrity(married) dating a south-south gov. After many years she can't give birth..She will have all the money she can ever finish but it will take DIVINE GRACE and STRONG PRAYERS for her to give birth..THE SPIRITUAL GOVERNS THE PHYSICAL...DONT BE DECIEVED

2 Likes

Re: Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? by tonychristopher: 11:59am On Dec 02, 2014
such a long stupid story

Next................
Re: Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? by honeric01(m): 12:02pm On Dec 02, 2014
woky:
Mtcheeew!! So ur friend opened her legs for Chukwudi in exchange of a cheap job.. Cashier undecided
My thought in view.
Re: Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? by Awho(m): 12:02pm On Dec 02, 2014
@ op if i was in your shoes ehh i swear i will sell dis one plus my reincation one all =1.2m, how much all this boys dey give their so call V girl fwnds to tear dia ayanya? Empty and fake promises . Abeggi onto the next one. Abeg if u sabi who dey look for virgin boy to nack am am subscribing jor even if na 550k.
Re: Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? by melotreaah(m): 12:04pm On Dec 02, 2014
missberrypop5:
do you need more connection? grin
**self love** for ur prof pic...
Re: Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? by follaj: 12:05pm On Dec 02, 2014
My friend keep your virginity intact and keep on praying. Shortly, the Lord will surprise you for good.
Re: Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? by usten: 12:08pm On Dec 02, 2014
and what if you did and the cheque bounced ?

2 Likes

Re: Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? by melotreaah(m): 12:09pm On Dec 02, 2014
Kutunban:
Its not worth it. Work hard my friend and I tell you Insha Allah you will succeed. What if he is a ritualist or has some kind of STD?
STD grin grin smh....................cool prof pic lass
Re: Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? by apogeez(m): 12:11pm On Dec 02, 2014
Story for Naijasinglegirls.. mak i dance 'shoki' frist.

Re: Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? by revolt(m): 12:12pm On Dec 02, 2014
If he actually wrote u a cheque( the way u illustrated it) 4 ur puss! Then thts demeaning. You should hve kept him perhaps ud like him in future. But banging him tht nyt wd have scared ur womanhood n pride for life. Why the guy go even dey do anyhow sef? Respect 4 keepin ur integrity, most nairaland chics r prbly calln u an ediot now.
Re: Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? by Bizzy4real(m): 12:13pm On Dec 02, 2014
na wah oo
Re: Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? by seangy4konji: 12:13pm On Dec 02, 2014
How it take concern me??

You can write virgin self on a check hook and take am to gtb to withdraw 6k and from there go shop rite and buy food stuffs and when it's time to pay bring out is card sayig I am a virgin. Na u sabi.

Abeg if u get a friend who deh work for Nepa help me beg am say dis heat too much oo make dem bring light.
Re: Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? by Orikinla(m): 12:14pm On Dec 02, 2014
OP, you are a damn good writer and can make 10 x N600, 000 within 12 months blogging your intimate romantic experiences.
What is N600K in US$?

You can have a column in The Punch newspaper and endorse different products from sponsors for each weekly topic.
Always from P&G, Lux beauty soap from UNILEVER, etc.
You can make between N100K - N500K weekly.

The prerequisite is your must be attractive and have charisma and good fashion lifestyle.
A plus if you are prettier and sexier than owner of LIB who got over N100K from the boss of Orange Drugs just for courtesy visit and he said she would have received more, but she is dark and he likes fair skin beauties like his Delta soap queens.
Re: Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? by Spidermon: 12:18pm On Dec 02, 2014
Enough shawties are giving up their virginity for almost nothing. Some don use their fingers tear the hymen comot tey tey.....that kain virginity is just protocol.
#600k for one night Even kim K won't say no....

2 Likes

Re: Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? by iamsolomon(m): 12:21pm On Dec 02, 2014
dhamstar:
Never you sell your virginity at any price....................... #my virginity my pride!#
4 ur chicken mind...
Re: Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? by Misogynist2014(m): 12:24pm On Dec 02, 2014
Naijasinglegirl:
I have been making most of my withdrawals across the counter since my ATM card got expired last month.

Anyway, I breezed into a random Diamond bank yesterday afternoon to withdraw money. Got the withdrawal slip and wrote out a whooping sum of two thousand, five hundred Naira. ( I had to spell it in full so the amount would seem huge)

My hands were stretched out nonchalantly to the female banker and when she raised her face to receive my slip, I recognise her as Seun, my room mate in my 200L.

'Damn!" I cursed. Not when I am appearing this shabby.

I should have added another zero to the N2500 if I knew I was going to bump into Seun. As girls who haven't seen each other in more than two years, there was bound to be some sort of comparison. I heaved a sigh when I remembered my account balance is just N22000.

"Lord have mercy! Naijasinglegirl? Is this yewwww?" she exclaimed, stretching out her short arms in an unsuccessful attempt to hug me over the counter.

She snatched my slip and gazed at me pitifully.

"Babezzz are things that bad? This one N2500 is bringing you to the bank. I could pay you from my pockets you know."

No thanks!

During our days in the university, Seun was a flippant part time student. We often teased her that her type may go as long as ten years without getting a job.
I even promised I was going to lend her my NYSC khaki to take Instagram photos in her backyard since part time students were not eligible to participate in NYSC orientation exercise.

Today, the wheels of fortune has spun in her favour.

I had to lie I actually came to the bank to withdraw 15K. I took the slip from her, tore it into two and wrote out another draft of 15K which she paid from my account.

On getting out, I had to board a vehicle to another branch of Diamond Bank to pay in the 12.5K balance sharp sharp! Zero tolerance for extravagance.

Last night, we had a lengthy conversation on phone.
She wanted to know why I was unemployed and I kept dismissing her with,

"Don't worry about me jare. I'm working on something."

"Something ke? Lie lie! You think this your good girl attitude would get you anywhere in this country? Don't you know I got my banking job through Chuwkudi, that my sugar daddy. If you didn't dull his friend your story would have been different today!"

Chuwkudi's friend was a stinking oil rich magnate in Portharcourt. I met him through Seun but there was a problem. He was married!

Seun is of the school of thought that there is absolutely nothing wrong in dating a married man so long as both parties share some fringe benefit in return.

Chuwkudi's friend was generous. He was ready to dash me one of Nigeria's oil well if only I was willingly to spread one of my legs to the South South and the other to the North East for him whenever he needed TLC.
Each time he came by my hostel, he would squeeze N10000 to N15000 into my palms for dinner.

During my first and unfortunately, my last tour to his company's lodge, he promised me an IT placement in Mobil. I was going to get an already furnished flat at his quarters after graduation. He was going to influence my NYSC posting to an oil company and of course, a well paying job upon completion of NYSC.
All these promises in exchange for my hymen...

"Sir, but I told you I cannot...I have not done this before..." I trailed off.

He tore off a page of his cheque book, scribbled something down and handed the paper over to me.

"This would be yours if you spend tonight with me. . . I would make you the envy of your friends." He swore.

Six hundred thousand Naira was written boldly on the cheque.

The highest amount of money that had ever been offered leisurely to someone in my family's genealogy. Honestly, It took a special level of grace to dropped the cheque on his table and walk out that door forever.

Did that singular 'goodgirl' attitude cost me my surest ticket to this good life I crave for? I hope not.

Spoof!!!
Re: Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 02, 2014
xo much complicated...jxt follow ur mind cuz anoda man food z anoda man poison
Re: Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 02, 2014
You no won no wetin my eye see for Unilag. Yet all of them wey do am dey work, drive good cars and live the life I could only dream of. I still dey nairaland dey search for job sha. Life is not fair to anybody. What I no is. Ori ya to so ri. Heads are different and I never forget what my mum always says. Eni la ri, a mola!!!!!!. Meaning, we are seeing today but we cannot see tomorrow.

If it's a true story. Keep your head up. Many are the afflictions of the righteous. But he who trust in d lord shall be saved and shall not lack any good thing.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? by tonquendo4u(m): 12:31pm On Dec 02, 2014
tweetobyte:
ofc yes! Who's buying? I have 3 sister's, I'll sell all 3 'virginities' without thinking twice. I'm sure they'll like the idea. Getting raped and remembering you had the opportunity to pocket 600k will have you regretting all your life.
You just said it all.I still don't c what's d big deal abt virginity. Does it mean dt if u are a virgin,u will get better husbands dn dose who are not?600k.Olodo shaa.
Re: Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? by craleonic: 12:37pm On Dec 02, 2014
Nice story, Op. Your imagination is 'almost' good.
Re: Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? by unmask: 12:39pm On Dec 02, 2014
missberrypop5:
hehehehehehehehehe, nice story. When will you update episode 2? I'm following o.

well, i've been thinking though, even if you sell it for 60k, you'll still sell your body for a job. And keep selling it to maintain a job. So which do you prefer?
Sell your virginity for 60k, he promises you a job, you accept and be a sex slave to maintain it.
OR
Keep yourself, keep struggling and if you wish to get married, you get a husband who'll cherish you, and maybe Start up a business worth more than 6m for you?
Don't you know that nothing good comes easy?

still waiting for the 2nd episode of this story sha.
well 600k is a good thing too and I am sure you know by now it aint easy to get.......on the flip side.....she could have slept with him....gotten the job, they both fall in love and get married.....or she could have left the money, ended up with a broke asss nigga who can never be worth 6m

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

HELP ! My P*nties Do give Me Orgasm When Walking / Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At A Motor Park 7 Years Ago / How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.