Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,294 members, 7,811,882 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns (35666 Views)

Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) / Farewell Sex (With Ex) Is Foolishness Taking Too Far / Wife Carries And Kisses Her Husband In Wedding Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns by Ejioforrr: 11:38pm On Sep 04, 2023
A video of some single ladies praying for husbands, dressed in white wedding gowns has caused quite a stir online.

https://ikejabird.com/desperation-is-real-single-ladies-praying-for-husbands-in-wedding-gowns-spark-mixed-reactions/

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns by LikeAking: 1:04am On Sep 05, 2023
Single idiots…

135 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns by iamtardey: 1:17am On Sep 05, 2023
LikeAking:
Single idiots…
Awon o oniranu grin

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns by Westerhoffe(m): 2:16am On Sep 05, 2023
Feeling sorry for them.
Just that, some of them would have insulted a ready and good man out of their lives, thinking they're going to blossom forever.

Many suitors would have come to them between the eyes of 19 to 24, but they won't take them serious.

Though, not all of them are lucky enough to meet good men... That's just the irony of life.

May their prayers be answered and their requests granted.

And this is also a wakeup call on all Feminists… life and nature will always have its way.
There will come a time you'd realize you need a man and vice versa. So give that good guy a chance. He might be the one for you. Don't wait till it's long too late.
And above all, commit your relationship to the hands of the Holy GOD and pray to choose and marry the right one.

jamesversion:

If you know those ladies, tell them I will marry all of them. grin

No matter how hard thou didst try, thou canst beat the King Solomon's Guinness Universal Record.

201 Likes 17 Shares

Re: How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns by Fahvvy: 3:50am On Sep 05, 2023
#TeamIdontneedaman grin...
#TeamIcantsubmittoaman cheesy...

61 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns by okoroemeka(m): 3:52am On Sep 05, 2023
Ejioforrr:
A video of some single ladies praying for husbands, dressed in white wedding gowns has caused quite a stir online.

https://ikejabird.com/desperation-is-real-single-ladies-praying-for-husbands-in-wedding-gowns-spark-mixed-reactions/
the world is quickly evolving and changing,it is better for women to adapt to the change instead of wasting their time and money praying,marriage nowadays is not seen as a must by this generation and the sooner the females realize this the better,a want approaching menopause without a child of her own is a stupid fool

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns by Berrityga: 6:14am On Sep 05, 2023
Funny thing. Last year I met this girl tried talking to her she insulted the he’ll outta me. She got pregnant for a guy who left her and ran back to the north. Now she and her child are in the streets. I give her 3k every week for her up keep. Tho my friends think I’m stupid for helping her after what she did to me! I just tell them I’m doing it for her child.

154 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns by Karleb(m): 6:22am On Sep 05, 2023
Berrityga:
Funny thing. Last year I met this girl tried talking to her she insulted the he’ll outta me. She got pregnant for a guy who left her and ran back to the north. Now she and her child are in the streets. I give her 3k every week for her up keep. Tho my friends think I’m stupid for helping her after what she did to me! I just tell them I’m doing it for her child.

I also think you are stupid for helping her.

I'm not sorry but I don't pity these ladies. They had it coming.

224 Likes 14 Shares

Re: How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns by Berrityga: 6:33am On Sep 05, 2023
Karleb:

I also think you are stupid for helping her.

I'm not sorry but I don't pity these ladies. They had it coming.
abi nah.

9 Likes

Re: How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns by flokii: 6:58am On Sep 05, 2023
Men are the prize for that gender.

As a guy, a king, you don't need to slmp for noone, they should be the ones rushing you like imdomie.

158 Likes 14 Shares

Re: How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns by KingLennon(m): 7:10am On Sep 05, 2023
flokii:
Men are the prize for that gender.

As a guy, a king, you don't need to slmp for noone, they should be the ones rushing you like imdomie.
That's why the needed to use the feminist theory to destroy it. Men now believe they are the prize sad

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns by flokii: 7:17am On Sep 05, 2023
KingLennon:

That's why the needed to use the feminist theory to destroy it. Men now believe they are the prize sad

Men are the prize, have always been, still the prize and will continue to be the prize.

152 Likes 17 Shares

Re: How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns by RomanGreen: 7:36am On Sep 05, 2023
LikeAking:
Single idiots…

😂😂😂

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns by KingLennon(m): 7:39am On Sep 05, 2023
flokii:

Men are the prize, have always been, still the prize and will continue to be the prize.
Some men not all men. Some men just start shaking when they see a woman. They can empty their account for her. Woman wer don get like 25 body count o sad

119 Likes 13 Shares

Re: How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns by BigBlackPreek(m): 7:43am On Sep 05, 2023
Sometimes you don't need prayers, just do the right thing
I'm sure most of them knows what to do and who they should get married to

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns by werisetogether(m): 9:42am On Sep 05, 2023
Thanks for sharing

They deserve some accolades

At least they see the need for settling down and are taking (desperate) steps to reach their goals...

Ejioforrr:

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns by Greystone: 10:37am On Sep 05, 2023
There’s more to life than getting married.
The obvious desperation of the women in this pic is disturbing.

16 Likes

Re: How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 05, 2023
Heaven knows I can't attend a church like this grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns by Sanmel(f): 10:40am On Sep 05, 2023
I'm the light skinned one in the front row tongue

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns by Anny69: 10:42am On Sep 05, 2023
Single men should be invited as well. Get together parri.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns by jmoore(m): 11:33am On Sep 05, 2023
It is not desperation. It's natural.

Women crave for marriage more than men.

I have seen many 'You will marry this year' posts on Facebook and 99.9% of 'Amen' came from women.

94 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns by jackmrandy: 12:40pm On Sep 05, 2023
Berrityga:

You. Must be stupid for still giving that idiot money.

38 Likes

Re: How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns by Mase2020g(m): 1:15pm On Sep 05, 2023
So many ladies cause their singlehood,

while others are as a result of village People,

After selecting and you end up being alone.

6 Likes

Re: How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns by Chibuzoripob: 1:15pm On Sep 05, 2023
sad GODWIN

1 Like

Re: How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns by MyExpression(m): 1:16pm On Sep 05, 2023
Africa and religion

2 Likes

Re: How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns by Chibuzoripob: 1:16pm On Sep 05, 2023
cool she finally ESCAPE from Evening Newspapers Group Association

7 Likes

Re: How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns by JoshTim: 1:17pm On Sep 05, 2023
After destroying their lives on BIGO live then suddenly realized that there is a future they want to spend with someone.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns by Angelfrost(m): 1:17pm On Sep 05, 2023
Oh well... Let their faith make them whole!

Some actually look good in those gowns... Still doesn't guarantee that they won't be drama burdens to innocent men out there.

I can't blame these sheep... Without that Opium (religion), many of them would go mad or turn suicidal.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns by seanwilliam(m): 1:17pm On Sep 05, 2023
Fake fake !!

Women don’t need men to live good life.
They’re are strong women 💪🏿

9 Likes

Re: How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns by Guyman01: 1:17pm On Sep 05, 2023
I have a sister inlaw who is not yet married and has a good job. She lived with me and my wife for a few years before she got her own house, she has a good paying job but she never contributed anything in running the house, I used my salary to cater for my family and her basic needs such as eating whatever we prepared, she didn't ask one day how the rent or NEPA bill was paid, never bought a basin of Garri or cup of rice for one day except when she didn't like what my wife prepared and she will go and buy indomie with eggs and bread for herself.

Stinginess should be her second name, she didn't have a stable serious relationship, I knew that in this day and time no young man wants a stingy woman as fiancee, I told my wife my observations and when she tried to advise her it almost caused a quarrel as she accused her of insulting her because she is not yet married and living with us.

But I told myself it will be difficult for her to get a man to willingly propose to her and tie himself with liability despite her being a working class lady with her stinginess.

Most of those ladies problems has to do with their attitudes and characters despite all their beauty and resources

130 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns by MakeWeTalk: 1:18pm On Sep 05, 2023
There is nothing wrong in what they are doing.

Women must learn that the most important thing to a man is not sex but respect.

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns by Passionate888: 1:18pm On Sep 05, 2023
embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! / I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother / How To Know If You Are The Main Lover or pass time lover.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.