Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,265 members, 7,829,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

9 Ways Ladies Lie On Facebook - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Ways Ladies Lie On Facebook (1231 Views)

10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad / Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? / 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Sex When They Visit Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 Ways Ladies Lie On Facebook by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 02, 2014
1. Photo shopping- One in three are editing photos of themselves before loading them online- altering skin tone and to remove spots or blemishes. So we can’t criticise magazines for doing the same!

2. Facebook Photos- 40% of women have specifically asked to have a photo taken that they intend to use on Facebook, so they can vet it first.

3. Exaggerating career developments- A word here, a phrase there, and it sounds like you are on way more money and are having a much more exciting time than actually you are!

4. Social Life- Most of the time you are at home on the couch with a bottle of wine and a takeout- but those days are neglected as you post about the most interesting ones to fool people into thinking that you are never in!

5. Domesticity- You only post your house when it’s lovely and tidy or when you have bought something new so people think you live like that all the time!

6. Parenting skills- Forget the nights you have stayed up with your little one, with no sleep and driven to the point of insanity- but instead you post when your child does something cute or when you have excelled in the parenting department.

7. Check Ins: You don’t check into everywhere you go- the supermarket, the corner shop or for a run, you only check in to the places that might make people jealous- a holiday, a concert, a stand up show. Almost half of women feel jealousy of other people’s statuses- so they do this to repay the envy!

8. Old profile pictures: A picture of when you were slimmer, or had different hair, because you don’t like the way you look now, so people who haven’t seen you in years think that is what you look like now!

9. De tagging- You de-tag from a picture that you have a double chin in or the act you are doing is so embarrassing you don’t want the rest of the world to know you did it!

All in all, most women on Facebook are far less attractive, less of a party animal and less exciting than their posts, profiles and pictures imply!

Read more: http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/relationships/9-ways-ladies-lie-on-facebook-432883.html#ixzz3KjEf7iMJ

Re: 9 Ways Ladies Lie On Facebook by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 02, 2014

2 Likes

Re: 9 Ways Ladies Lie On Facebook by Hazardd(m): 9:57am On Dec 02, 2014
ok oooo....... we don hear
Re: 9 Ways Ladies Lie On Facebook by holatin(m): 10:17am On Dec 02, 2014
while she is molue standing to economize

1 Like

Re: 9 Ways Ladies Lie On Facebook by iceberylin(m): 10:17am On Dec 02, 2014
Oh kay
Re: 9 Ways Ladies Lie On Facebook by HrtBrkSteve(m): 10:20am On Dec 02, 2014
Kilo kan mi? @Op, kilo kan e?
Wetin concern me? @Op wetin concern u?
Na der life!
Re: 9 Ways Ladies Lie On Facebook by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 02, 2014
HrtBrkSteve:
Kilo kan mi? @Op, kilo kan e?
Wetin concern me? @Op wetin concern u?
Na der life!

just shhhhh.....hold ur lips tongue
Re: 9 Ways Ladies Lie On Facebook by HrtBrkSteve(m): 10:29am On Dec 02, 2014
BaebieHot:

just shhhhh.....hold ur lips tongue

U too, hold ur hands you take type or post this tongue[quote author=BaebieHot post=28522676]
ntooor
Re: 9 Ways Ladies Lie On Facebook by kozaic(f): 10:31am On Dec 02, 2014
NL girls exposing themselves on social networks since 89BC
Re: 9 Ways Ladies Lie On Facebook by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 02, 2014
nice and sincere post. thumbs up bro @OP
Re: 9 Ways Ladies Lie On Facebook by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 02, 2014
eminentme:
nice and sincere post. thumbs up bro @OP
am a babe though cheesy
Re: 9 Ways Ladies Lie On Facebook by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 02, 2014
Well.....i dnt do fb
Re: 9 Ways Ladies Lie On Facebook by chimerase2: 1:47pm On Dec 02, 2014
kristina1:
Well.....i dnt do fb
who should we ask? undecided
Re: 9 Ways Ladies Lie On Facebook by saintvc(m): 2:43pm On Dec 02, 2014
Guys self dey lie
Re: 9 Ways Ladies Lie On Facebook by dechandel(f): 3:54pm On Dec 02, 2014

Guys lie with their career most times grin

Girls do all of the above lipsrsealed
Re: 9 Ways Ladies Lie On Facebook by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 02, 2014
grin oh I thought you're a guy
Re: 9 Ways Ladies Lie On Facebook by peteruuu(m): 12:57pm On Feb 12, 2015
Person wey her papa n mama name Ngozi,chiamaka,kuruna grin go come dey bare anoda thing for fb cheesy

You'll be seeing something like Natasha hoyer cutie berry, MzPrincessChoco Berry cheesy
dem plenty sef,i no fit remember them now,wait make i finish cooking this beans,i dey come back here.
Make e no come burn

(1) (Reply)

I'm Abt To Suffocate / Please Answer This Interstingly Crazy Question!!! / Reasons Why Some Guys Do Not Marry A Woman Who Is Highly Knowledgeable Than Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.