Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,817 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Professor Wole Soyinka Likens President Jonathan To ‘Nebuchadnezzar’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Professor Wole Soyinka Likens President Jonathan To ‘Nebuchadnezzar’ (38188 Views)

Dele Momodu Likens GEJ Fate Afta March To Lautent Gbagbo Of Ivory Coast Case / Presidency Reacts To Soyinka's 'Nebuchadnezzar' Tag On Jonathan / Soyinka Condemns Jonathan’s ‘impunity’, Likens President To ‘nebuchadnezzar’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor Wole Soyinka Likens President Jonathan To ‘Nebuchadnezzar’ by Blurry: 5:47pm On Dec 02, 2014
Unending drama
Re: Professor Wole Soyinka Likens President Jonathan To ‘Nebuchadnezzar’ by slightlyMad(f): 5:50pm On Dec 02, 2014
some are born into a system that made it difficult for them to understand how democratic governance works.

it is just like on your street, you appoint a CDA chairman and all the chairman does is mobilize the youths in the area to deal with you
while paying the youth from the money each house contributed for development

not only that, the CDA chairman lives on your money, sends his kids to the best school, and travels abroad for medical checkups off all your money
and when the money is getting low, he says every house must pay more even if it means you have to withdraw your child from school (austerity)
meanwhile, he is not ready to reduce his own spending.

that is how Nigeria currently runs.
I can correctly predict without being a TBJ that the end of GEJ's reign of squander and terror will end soon
with him paying either the ultimate price or getting a lengthy jail term

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professor Wole Soyinka Likens President Jonathan To ‘Nebuchadnezzar’ by monemsis(m): 5:50pm On Dec 02, 2014
grin
Re: Professor Wole Soyinka Likens President Jonathan To ‘Nebuchadnezzar’ by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 02, 2014
Y insult GEJ and family like this...
What has he really done...?
NOW GEJ has given all Nigerians FREEDOM of speech...
Nigerians now take turns to berate him.
IF he were, to assume the position of ABACHA now ,people wil still complain...
4ME, this BOKO-HARAM, don't even know what they are doing to their communities and themselves...
THIS IS JUST D GENESIS OF POVERTY in the north.
NOW OVER TO SOYINKA, prof. Do u think if u assume the position of the presidency u can achieve likewise or even much..?
I, expect u to know what happened in EGYPT few years back.
U may get there but your loyalists can decide not to work again, following some cracks in your cartel.
FROM, they way things are going ,d North may only survive on RELIEF IDEAS...

3 Likes

Re: Professor Wole Soyinka Likens President Jonathan To ‘Nebuchadnezzar’ by Tic4tac(m): 5:51pm On Dec 02, 2014
this is too much na

1 Like

Re: Professor Wole Soyinka Likens President Jonathan To ‘Nebuchadnezzar’ by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 02, 2014
My dad had said this from the beginning that we underrate this man to Much. He is not clueless nor shoeless. I don't no whether to call him wise but I no he knows what he is doing. What I do know is he will win 2015 elections but I have this great feeling that something terrible might happen and he won't finish it.

4 Likes

Re: Professor Wole Soyinka Likens President Jonathan To ‘Nebuchadnezzar’ by IleIfe2(m): 5:52pm On Dec 02, 2014
TANoids came late, they must have thought it would be something they want hear when they saw King Nebu

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Professor Wole Soyinka Likens President Jonathan To ‘Nebuchadnezzar’ by michaelbiz: 5:52pm On Dec 02, 2014
sandijey:
My dad had said this from the beginning that we underrate this man to Much. He is not clueless nor shoeless. I don't no whether to call him wise but I no he knows what he is doing. What I do know is he will win 2015 elections but I have this great feeling that something terrible might happen and he won't finish it.

NebuGEJ will chop grass soon don't worry your Daddy again cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Professor Wole Soyinka Likens President Jonathan To ‘Nebuchadnezzar’ by ISpiksDaTroof: 5:53pm On Dec 02, 2014
Ikengawo:
He has collected his payment. Old gossiper
Why do you always sound crazy?

11 Likes

Re: Professor Wole Soyinka Likens President Jonathan To ‘Nebuchadnezzar’ by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 02, 2014
ToyozzieTohBad:
DOES THAT MEANS HE IS GOING TO CHOP GRASS VERY SOON
LMFAO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Professor Wole Soyinka Likens President Jonathan To ‘Nebuchadnezzar’ by solihu(m): 5:54pm On Dec 02, 2014
Nebuchadnezar:
Why wale soyaku dey hala my name naa?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Professor Wole Soyinka Likens President Jonathan To ‘Nebuchadnezzar’ by watchindelta(m): 5:55pm On Dec 02, 2014
that name na big name oh!
Re: Professor Wole Soyinka Likens President Jonathan To ‘Nebuchadnezzar’ by mathskill: 5:55pm On Dec 02, 2014

3 Likes

Re: Professor Wole Soyinka Likens President Jonathan To ‘Nebuchadnezzar’ by makzeze: 5:56pm On Dec 02, 2014
BUHARI SHOULD APPOINT SOYINKA AS HIS CAMPAIGN DIRECTOR GENERAL.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professor Wole Soyinka Likens President Jonathan To ‘Nebuchadnezzar’ by Olutola88(m): 5:57pm On Dec 02, 2014
2cato:
Wole soyinka has been attacking gej is when gej failed to give any of his numerous children ministarial post. Mad Old Proffesor. Besides i thaught they say gej is a wickling and clueless.
Imagine someone that doesn't know the difference between “Thought” and “Taught” calling a whole Legend, Ace and Erudite Wole Soyinka an old fool. I will keep saying it, it is easy to identify numbskulls; they don't appreciate brainiacs when they see one.

29 Likes

Re: Professor Wole Soyinka Likens President Jonathan To ‘Nebuchadnezzar’ by Descartes: 5:57pm On Dec 02, 2014
kindabigg:

You mean crippled and bigoted Ashebe that died wretched without becoming noble laureate?

Achebe is an accomplished sage cool

Fact!!!

5 Likes

Re: Professor Wole Soyinka Likens President Jonathan To ‘Nebuchadnezzar’ by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 02, 2014
my love ƒoŗ this man (wole soyinka) has no ending.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Professor Wole Soyinka Likens President Jonathan To ‘Nebuchadnezzar’ by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 02, 2014
Descartes:

Achebe is an accomplished sage cool

Fact!!!

Fact is Ashebe died wretched, crippled, bitter, and tribalistic. Ashebe died without winning the most prestigious award in literature and he hated Soyinka for that till he died.

12 Likes

Re: Professor Wole Soyinka Likens President Jonathan To ‘Nebuchadnezzar’ by Anthony3850(m): 6:01pm On Dec 02, 2014
Alphaoscar:
That was my nick in secondary school then before Jehovah take control. I was the class captain and also the king of the jungle.

But I share no trait with the Nigerian man Prof Wole Soyinka described in the above article.
ur point pls?? Hu asked u whether u where d class captain or d king of d jungle?? Dis is how pple fail essay and blame innocent proffs and lecturers
Re: Professor Wole Soyinka Likens President Jonathan To ‘Nebuchadnezzar’ by arsetalks(m): 6:02pm On Dec 02, 2014
If Professor Wole Soyinka was a boxer, I will say his boxing skills his affecting him but he is not and he delivers such a wonderful KO. That man is a genius.

What a KO.

2 Likes

Re: Professor Wole Soyinka Likens President Jonathan To ‘Nebuchadnezzar’ by Descartes: 6:03pm On Dec 02, 2014
kindabigg:

Fact is Ashebe died wretched, crippled, bitter, and tribalistic. Ashebe died without winning the most prestigious award in literature and he hated Soyinka for that till he died.
K
Re: Professor Wole Soyinka Likens President Jonathan To ‘Nebuchadnezzar’ by arsetalks(m): 6:04pm On Dec 02, 2014
Descartes:
Never trust these people in the West angry

Fooolish tw*t. Your lot are a pain in the neck for this nation. Stupiid bigot.

6 Likes

Re: Professor Wole Soyinka Likens President Jonathan To ‘Nebuchadnezzar’ by Atk1nson(m): 6:04pm On Dec 02, 2014
2cato:
Wole soyinka has been attacking gej is when gej failed to give any of his numerous children ministarial post. Mad Old Proffesor. Besides i thaught they say gej is a wickling and clueless.
Wole Soyinka has been known to stand for democratic priciples against the likes of Babangida, Abacha and even Obj, even at the expense of his own welfare and safety.U must be a very pathetic fellow to imply this

15 Likes

Re: Professor Wole Soyinka Likens President Jonathan To ‘Nebuchadnezzar’ by Descartes: 6:05pm On Dec 02, 2014
arsetalks:
Fooolish tw*t. Your lot are a pain in the neck for this nation. Stupiid bigot.

Western chameleon, is that you in your usual colours? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Professor Wole Soyinka Likens President Jonathan To ‘Nebuchadnezzar’ by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:06pm On Dec 02, 2014
Nebuchadnezzar - Nebu.
Jeroboam - Jero.
Professor, I salute you.

2 Likes

Re: Professor Wole Soyinka Likens President Jonathan To ‘Nebuchadnezzar’ by ISpiksDaTroof: 6:07pm On Dec 02, 2014
sandijey:

The very moment he denied the stoning incident in Kampala,Uganda, got linked to Henry Orkah, and tried to make himself life President within his first month as President I said the same thing: GEJ is not steewpid, he only acts that way when he wants to fool people. He knows exactly what he's doing.

3 Likes

Re: Professor Wole Soyinka Likens President Jonathan To ‘Nebuchadnezzar’ by waternogetemeny: 6:07pm On Dec 02, 2014
All becos GEJ is not a Yoruba man. Tribalist!

3 Likes

Re: Professor Wole Soyinka Likens President Jonathan To ‘Nebuchadnezzar’ by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 02, 2014
Descartes:

Western chameleon, is that you in your usual colours? undecided

You are trying so hard to turn this to another 'Us versus them" babble. This same man stood up for Biafra when few others did. That grey matter in your head is there for thinking.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari Cuts His 76th Birthday Cake In Aso Rock, Abba Kyari Sings / APC Supporter Dies During Convention / Bunker, Arms Discovered At Demolished Oshodi Market Shops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.