Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,271 members, 7,839,363 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

How The APC Aspirants Stand Across The States - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How The APC Aspirants Stand Across The States (8774 Views)

Kogi Election: How The Aspirants Stand / Lagos APC Aspirants Set For Gov Primaries / All APC Aspirants Are Better Than Jonathan- Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How The APC Aspirants Stand Across The States by Evathyst(f): 9:08pm On Dec 02, 2014
mikeansy:

I am more than happy to be your val. grin

If Buhari is a legend and not a politician then we should be seeing his statue in a museum and not be seeing his campaign posters on the streets lol.
U seem to be skilled with words. cheesy nd fortunately for u, ain't in d mood to argue tonight because of d strong thing wey Airtel just do me.

Anyways, posterity will judge. At least, Feb 14 isn't far. Here's a deal; If GEJ wins, u'r take me out on a date. But if Buhari wins, I'll take u out on a date. But if d election ends in a deadlock? tongue

Deal?
Re: How The APC Aspirants Stand Across The States by Evathyst(f): 9:12pm On Dec 02, 2014
barcanista:
You seem not to really understand Kano politics my dear
Like I told Obiagelli, I'll tell u too. Bookmark my post so dt u'll quote me on Dec 11. Until den, permit me to return back to Base.

Plz, who knows of any potent curse which I can place on Airtel dt will spoil all thr useless mast? undecided
Re: How The APC Aspirants Stand Across The States by donphilopus: 9:12pm On Dec 02, 2014
barcanista:
The progressives and jonathanians respectively

cheesy grin tongue
Re: How The APC Aspirants Stand Across The States by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 02, 2014
Evathyst:
U seem to be skilled with words. cheesy nd fortunately for u, ain't in d mood to argue tonight because of d strong thing wey Airtel just do me.

Anyways, posterity will judge. At least, Feb 14 isn't far. Here's a deal; If GEJ wins, u'r take me out on a date. But if Buhari wins, I'll take u out on a date. But if d election ends in a deadlock? tongue

Deal?

That's a smart proposal because GEJ will win anyway grin

Deal!
Re: How The APC Aspirants Stand Across The States by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 02, 2014
Evathyst:
Like I told Obiagelli, I'll tell u too. Bookmark my post so dt u'll quote me on Dec 11. Until den, permit me to return back to Base.

Plz, who knows of any potent curse which I can place on Airtel dt will spoil all thr useless mast? undecided
Well we shouldn't argue over that. Sent you a mail though, just a one click reply...

As for your phone and airtel, why not switch over to Nitel?
Ngwakwe:

He can't separate his grudge (emotions) from in-house discussions.

He is taking everything personal hence can't do without attacking opponents with swear words even during peaceful discussions.

Karambani ara e Ngwakwe!

You were embarrassed with the fact that i countered your jejune attempt to brush Gen Buhari with 'the oil for votes'/support way of doing things in the PDP by showing you that our Mai Gaskiya is a man who believe in doing right by everyone even if they aint his supporter or from his religious or ethnic enclave

I posted a fact of the matter about how Buhari even went against popular opinion to award a mega contract to some who he knew merited it

So that is what you termed as me being emotional

Read Hebrew 12 v 14............
Re: How The APC Aspirants Stand Across The States by PhockPhockMan: 9:15pm On Dec 02, 2014
barcanista:
This is simple. As far as NE, NW, NC, SW and SS delegates are concerned, it is Sai Buhari. Even in that SE Anambra will go to Buhari Team. I don't know who controls Ebonyi, Enugu and Abia structures of APC, but as for Imo... Rochas may favor his padi Atiku
Has Okorocha withdrawn?
Re: How The APC Aspirants Stand Across The States by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 02, 2014
mikeansy:

That's a smart proposal because GEJ will win anyway grin

Deal!
Guy so you can wait till Feb 2015 to get your date...? What a patient man cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How The APC Aspirants Stand Across The States by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 02, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
Has Okorocha withdrawn?
He is never a threat
Re: How The APC Aspirants Stand Across The States by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 02, 2014
barcanista:
Guy so you can wait till Feb 2015 to get your date...? What a patient man cheesy cheesy cheesy

Am learning fast to be a progressive!
Re: How The APC Aspirants Stand Across The States by donphilopus: 9:17pm On Dec 02, 2014
Evathyst:

You know what?! Kwankwaso may step down for Buhari on the day of the primaries.

The day I was shocked most on earth was the day I heard one of my cousin who used to be a die-hard Aficionado of Kwankwaso now supports APC. I've been sensitizing him on Buhari for long and he seemed to be more Anti-Buhari than some PDP Anti-Buhari's on Nairaland. I was so happy when I heard he's seen the light (Buhari).

1 Like

Re: How The APC Aspirants Stand Across The States by mundus(m): 9:19pm On Dec 02, 2014
Pictures Of Rochas Okorocha Submiting His Presidential Nomination Form Today

www.nigeriannewsportal.com/pictures-of-rochas-okorocha-submiting-his-presidential-nomination-form-today/
Re: How The APC Aspirants Stand Across The States by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 02, 2014
donphilopus:

You know what?! Kwankwaso may step down for Buhari on the day of the primaries.

The day I was shocked most on earth was the day I heard one of my cousin who used to be a die-hard Aficionado of Kwankwaso now supports APC. I've been sensitizing him on Buhari for long and he seemed to be more Anti-Buhari than some PDP Anti-Buhari's on Nairaland. I was so happy when I heard he's seen the light (Buhari).
Bro make the babe de dull herself
Re: How The APC Aspirants Stand Across The States by donphilopus: 9:21pm On Dec 02, 2014
barcanista:
Bro make the babe de dull herself

Kwankwaso will try as much as possible to evade humiliation. And the best way to do that is to step down!
Re: How The APC Aspirants Stand Across The States by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 02, 2014
donphilopus:

Kwankwaso will try as much as possible to evade humiliation. And the best way to do that is to step down!
You know quite well that I am a fan of Rabiu Kwankwaso, but since I discovered Buhari, I relegated Kwankwaso to number two. Aside my sentiment, kwakwanso stand no chance against muhammadu buhari, even in Kano State

1 Like

Re: How The APC Aspirants Stand Across The States by Curlieweed: 9:30pm On Dec 02, 2014
I hope Roaches Okorosha wins the Apeeshit primary. I can't wait to see him out of our State House.

I pray that all e-Janjaweedians will support him. It's not like the Apeeshit has a snowball's chance in hell of winning the presidential elections next year and besides Atiku and Buhari can (as usual) find new parties.

I dey beg una.

1 Like

Re: How The APC Aspirants Stand Across The States by PhockPhockMan: 9:39pm On Dec 02, 2014
mundus:
Pictures Of Rochas Okorocha Submiting His Presidential Nomination Form Today

www.nigeriannewsportal.com/pictures-of-rochas-okorocha-submiting-his-presidential-nomination-form-today/
Thank you very much, that's why I hate APC with all my heart. They're too sectional, tribal and religious to my liking, see how they omitted a sitting governor who paid his 27 million nomination form fee just because he's an Igbo and Christian.
Re: How The APC Aspirants Stand Across The States by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 02, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
Thank you very much, that's why I hate APC with all my heart. They're too sectional, tribal and religious to my liking, see how they omitted a sitting governor who paid his 27 million nomination form fee just because he's an Igbo and Christian.
Nda Isaiah is a Muslim. btw why are you crying? aren't you promoting Jonathan again?
Re: How The APC Aspirants Stand Across The States by donphilopus: 9:54pm On Dec 02, 2014
barcanista:
You know quite well that I am a fan of Rabiu Kwankwaso, but since I discovered Buhari, I relegated Kwankwaso to number two. Aside my sentiment, kwakwanso stand no chance against muhammadu buhari, even in Kano State

Exactly!
Re: How The APC Aspirants Stand Across The States by Caseless: 9:56pm On Dec 02, 2014
barcanista:
I strongly disagree ma. Kano Politicians and even Government officials are loyal to Buhari FIRST before Kwankwaso. A Buhari singlehandedly sent Kwankwaso packing in 2003, and a Buhari endorsement returned Kwankwaso in 2011.
Gbam! Kwakwaso had to campaign for buhari for him to win in kano. Like he(kwankwaso) said, if he's presented with cogent reasons, he can step down. This might take place on the day of the primaries like it happened in 2007 when bukar abba ibrahim stepped down for buhari at the convention ground. Nda isaiah is a staunch supporter of buhari and wont contest against him. He's in d race to see how he could tilt his support for buhari , maybe , when aspirants are expected to throw their votes for 2 aspirants in order to minimise those in the race, he cud easily give his vote to buhari, even when the rest might vote for themselves. Or, he's there to be sure of what's going on and observe from within in favor of GMB. Even the writer was saying buhari and Atiku will be neck-to-neck in places like sokoto, kebbi and maybe, zamfara. Buhari will win these states landslide. Atiku can easily lose adamawa to buhari, he lost it to gej too.
Atiku's annointed candidate in the primary election that was conducted recently in adamawa ahead of that election that was cancelled by the court judgement , did not win against Senator jubrila. So, where is his influence in adamawa?
tell obiagelli that the Atiku she saw won in her dream is buhari in real life. U knw dreams always come in opposite.
Nigerians are about to witness the best primary election ever in our history.

1 Like

Re: How The APC Aspirants Stand Across The States by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 02, 2014
Caseless:
Gbam! Kwakwaso had to campaign for buhari for him to win in kano. Like he(kwankwaso) said, if he's presented with cogent reasons, he can step down. This might take place on the day of the primaries like it happened in 2007 when bukar abba ibrahim stepped down for buhari at the convention ground. Nda isaiah is a staunch supporter of buhari and wont contest against him. He's in d race to see how he could tilt his support for buhari , maybe , when aspirants are expected to throw their votes for 2 aspirants in order to minimise those in the race, he cud easily give his vote to buhari, even when the rest might vote for themselves. Or, he's there to be sure of what's going on and observe from within in favor of GMB. Even the writer was saying buhari and Atiku will be neck-to-neck in places like sokoto, kebbi and maybe, zamfara. Buhari will win these states landslide. Atiku can easily lose adamawa to buhari, he lost it to gej too.
Atiku's annointed candidate in the primary election that was conducted recently in adamawa ahead of that election that was cancelled by the court judgement , did not win against Senator jubrila. So, where is his influence in adamawa?
tell obiagelli that the Atiku she saw won in her dream is buhari in real life. U knw dreams always come in opposite.
Nigerians are about to witness the best primary election ever in our history.
Perfect!!! Obiagelli is crushing on Atiku cheesy cheesy
Re: How The APC Aspirants Stand Across The States by PhockPhockMan: 10:06pm On Dec 02, 2014
barcanista:
Nda Isaiah is a Muslim. btw why are you crying? aren't you promoting Jonathan again?
You that love Buhari spends 90% of time talking about Jonathan and PDP.
Even though I don't like Okorocha,, that's not the reason I should place him at the same level with Nda Isiah.. Why he's rated ahead of Okorocha is because he's a notherners.

To hell with APC.
Re: How The APC Aspirants Stand Across The States by kokoA(m): 10:06pm On Dec 02, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
STFU! Is Sam Ndah-Isiah a muslim?

@ post.. Giving Atiku the ticket is tantamount to handing GEJ another 4 years on a platter of gold. How can you compare a man who can single handedly fetch you 13million votes without the support of any top politician in the country with a man who with all his money is yet to win one election outside his state. PDP will do anything to ensure Atiku wins because they know he will be a walk in the park for GEJ, but a Buhari victory will set fire on their pants.. grin The Buhari of 2014 is a completely different Buhari from the previous elections. For the first time the great general has a sizeable number of elites clamouring for him. The combination of the elites from the south and middle belt and the talakawas of the extreme north I forsee a run-of in 2015.

2 Likes

Re: How The APC Aspirants Stand Across The States by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 02, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
You that love Buhari spends 90% of time talking about Jonathan and PDP.
Even though I don't like Okorocha,, that's not the reason I should place him at the same level with Nda Isiah.. Why he's rated ahead of Okorocha is because he's a notherners.

To hell with APC.
Jonathan is my President, I only talk about his Government and not whether he is the PDP candidate or not. That is a PDP affair
Re: How The APC Aspirants Stand Across The States by Mogidi: 10:18pm On Dec 02, 2014
If one person votes in the 2015 election, that vote would be counted a PDP vote. For every 3 votes cast, 2 votes will be for PDP, but how do I know this?
Stay tune till feb 2015, the election will be GEJ vs Buhari.
GEJ will win with a smaller margin than 2011 but would be declared winner. APC talakawas would riot in the North, the Army would be sent to quell the riots. By April next year most Nigerians would have moved on with their lives.

Please save this page, am bound to remind most people here I told you so.
Anyway don't let me stop the politicking and by all means dream on, if wishes were horses.
This is very entertaining and fortunately that's all there is to it, enjoy.

1 Like

Re: How The APC Aspirants Stand Across The States by NewNigeriaMind: 10:30pm On Dec 02, 2014
EldaTimba:
Inasmuch as I am a sympathetic to PDP, I think you guys should know the difference between being popular in a state and being able to woo delegates. In south west ( ondo state for instance) Atiku has the delegates in his pocket as he has silence them. Buhari off course has support of some pro Tinubu men but ONDO APC is NEVER a TINUBU loyalist(have you forgotten the parallel excos here in Ondo state APC?)
2. We keep deceiving ourselves as if APC delegates are saints. Atiku is going to buy the buyable

Hey delegates in Buhari so-called strong hold. We must therefore be ready for an Atiku candidature in A FREE and FAIR APC primary.
3. Some who think Atiku can't defeat GEJ are politically naïve! Do you think the so called northern votes will go to GEJ because Atiku is the flag bearer?. You may say I am praying for Atiku emergence because it gives GEJ a walk over but I see a Atiku with a workable manifesto. I see a Atiku with a fore knowledge of governance promising workable agendas. I see Atiku winning APC presidential primary

Every sane mind should plus ignore this comment.
Re: How The APC Aspirants Stand Across The States by viczing(m): 10:58pm On Dec 02, 2014
Obiagelli:
barcanista Gbawe, kel4soft, neenar, ,
descartes, egift, arewafederation, Egbagirl, donroxy,
Sweetlemon , donphilopus, BEREM, desola ,
demdem , lakpalakpa , whitecat007 , ,
lakpalakpa, omenka, ShehuAba , omenka , Rawani,
tribaleast kolaaderin soroptimist ,
and all Omexonomy, jmaine, mikeansy, Firefire,
Mynd44, , nduchucks, lacasa, baccaspace, Omerta
sincere9gerian, firefire, Phockphockman, ilugunboy,
naptu2, aussie, keneking, donmarti, keneking, Ngwakwe
Dannyset, Evathyst

we dont care to know apc can go and die in oshio's voice grin
Re: How The APC Aspirants Stand Across The States by BashirAhmad1(m): 1:41am On Dec 03, 2014
Obiagelli:

If Atiku wins the primaries, i will leave nairaland.
I am also leave and many social media forum, then switching off all my phones for days.

Though we never expect that and always pray against it.

What we only want is real change in 2015 not only change of party, if Atiku won the president on APC it's like changing party not changing government.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

U. S Attorney Sues Buratai And Fg over invasion in Nnamdi Kanu's house. photos / How Influx Of Illegal Miners Into Osun Threatens Security / NNPP Wins Kumbotso House Of Reps In Court Of Appeal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.