Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,283 members, 7,826,114 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Guys/ladies When Last Did U Cry For The Opposite Sex, Share Ur Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys/ladies When Last Did U Cry For The Opposite Sex, Share Ur Experience (987 Views)

Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Sex? Share Your Awkward Experiences / Guyz Can U Cry 4 Any Lady? / Embarrassed Yourself In The Presence Of The Opposite Sex? Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys/ladies When Last Did U Cry For The Opposite Sex, Share Ur Experience by countsparrow: 5:41pm On Dec 02, 2014
I wonder if some people. Ever cry, as for me, I always thought I was a hard guy, and I always had it at the back of my mind never to put 100% of my heart into a relationship if i don't want to wet my pillow later on... It worked well for me until July 2013, even now, I wouldn't say I cried for the girl, I would rather say I cried for the condition I found myself...

U know what they say about the beautiful ones not yet born, I believed that until I met dis gal during my NYSC orientation camp In Ekiti, batch B... Omo, dis gal fine sote my liver fail me, I used to say to myself, if dis gal gree for me, I no go ever look another...7 days to d end of the orientation camp I eventually gather liver... One funny thing about pretty gals is, u think they won't give u d attention, until u try...
Fast forward to 2 days later, we wer everywer 2geda, as d gentle boy that I am, I was happy to tag along anywhere she wanted me to, I became the envy of my friends, they felt, I didn't deserve her cos I didn't work hard enuff for her...
she adviced me to runz my PPA to Ado-Ekiti since that was d happening place, and all my friends in camp wer also planning on going to Ado, I wanted to,but pride wouldn't allow me tell her to help me tell the CC (camp commandant) moreover, the CC had an eye for her, wouldn't want one man to throw me to Ileje meje (extreme end of Ekiti, wer civilization ends) because I was with the gal he was eyeing... So I decided to chill and let the process take its cos...

Final day in camp, and there I was, with a letter posting me to Omuo Ekiti, all my friends and dis gal got Ado Ekiti as their pppa's, dat was wen reality dawned on me, she called me and asked wer I was, I told her I was at d gate, about to board a bus going to Omuo (knowing fully well dat if dat bus leaves me, na Emure, Ekiti I go sleep till Jesus comes) she sharply came over to bid me farewell... When she came, she started crying, saying I didn't runz my ppa on purpose cos I had ulterior motives (how can I have ulterior motives,wen I have never dated a gal as fine as she was), I denied it but I guess she already made up her mind dat was wat she wanted to believe... As she was crying, I felt a pain in my throat, u know that pain u get, when u want to cry, but iro o!!! I convinced myself it was the cold weather playing tricks on me...

On getting to Omuo around 6pm, as an otondo, i had nowhere to go, I even doubted if dat town had a hotel, so I had no choice other than to follow the remaining corpers to the fellowship house, immediately we got there instead of dem to allow us like settle down, d first thing they started was a fellowship, me wey no like church b4 talk less of fellowship, I just dey vex for my mind, thinking of how my guys in Ado will be flexing, I sha endure d service, after d fellowship they started serving us rice while they read d rules and regulations of NCCF to us...
1. Guys are not permitted to walk without a shirt in d premises
2. You have to wake up as early as 5am to have ur bath, then fellowship starts bt 7am
E.t.c

As I was absorbing all dis, that was when she called again thru her friends fone, cos my battery was flat, immediately I heard her voice, the first tear rolled...

So all in all, I wouldn't say I cried becos of the gal but becos of the circumstance I found myself, do well to share ur experiences too

1 Like

Re: Guys/ladies When Last Did U Cry For The Opposite Sex, Share Ur Experience by countsparrow: 6:15pm On Dec 02, 2014
Una just dey veiw una no comment, okay even if no be gal/guy make u cry, if na d food wey finish for party b4 u reach der, or d cloth wey u just buy wey bus tear... make una yarn...
Re: Guys/ladies When Last Did U Cry For The Opposite Sex, Share Ur Experience by yorex2011: 7:17pm On Dec 02, 2014
cry cry cry
Re: Guys/ladies When Last Did U Cry For The Opposite Sex, Share Ur Experience by ronald4lif(m): 7:29pm On Dec 02, 2014
Good narrative, interesting. I have never but have had a sour experience once. I hope I never get to share even a tear for a woman. Not sure if its worth it
Re: Guys/ladies When Last Did U Cry For The Opposite Sex, Share Ur Experience by countsparrow: 7:41pm On Dec 02, 2014
ronald4lif:
Good narrative, interesting. I have never but have had a sour experience once. I hope I never get to share even a tear for a woman. Not sure if its worth it

Are u married? I guess u are not, When u do, u might change ur mind...
Re: Guys/ladies When Last Did U Cry For The Opposite Sex, Share Ur Experience by countsparrow: 7:42pm On Dec 02, 2014
yorex2011:
cry cry cry

U if u like, sad like person wey go amusement park no get gate fee... grin grin
Re: Guys/ladies When Last Did U Cry For The Opposite Sex, Share Ur Experience by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 02, 2014
Re: Guys/ladies When Last Did U Cry For The Opposite Sex, Share Ur Experience by KissQ(f): 11:09pm On Dec 02, 2014
Lol! Nice story!!! As for me I can cry for Nigeria infact for Africa self, sha d last tym I cried sha was wen my ex cudnt tell me it was ova Bt I cud read it from his actions, it really hurt me n it made me cry lyk a baby. smiley[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Guys/ladies When Last Did U Cry For The Opposite Sex, Share Ur Experience by countsparrow: 11:25pm On Dec 02, 2014
kristina1:

If u like, put question mark for head like say u be Gej wey dey inspect Kano bomb blast site, na u know grin grin
Re: Guys/ladies When Last Did U Cry For The Opposite Sex, Share Ur Experience by countsparrow: 11:28pm On Dec 02, 2014
KissQ:
Lol! Nice story!!! As for me I can cry for Nigeria infact for Africa self, sha d last tym I cried sha was wen my ex cudnt tell me it was ova Bt I cud read it from his actions, it really hurt me n it made me cry lyk a baby. smiley[color=#006600][/color]

Eyah!!! But it is very difficult to break up with someone considering the fact u once or are still in love(circumstance)... When u think of all d good things they have done and moments shared... It's damn difficult, I don't have d liver...

As for d nice write up, thank u... #blushing

1 Like

Re: Guys/ladies When Last Did U Cry For The Opposite Sex, Share Ur Experience by KissQ(f): 9:08am On Dec 03, 2014
[quote author=countsparrow post=28544312]

Eyah!!! But it is very difficult to break up with someone considering the fact u once or are still in love(circumstance)... When u think of all d good things they have done and moments shared... It's damn difficult, I don't have d liver...

As for d nice write up, thank u... #blushing[/quote

I prefer dialogue, if ders sumfin dats making him change his mind abt d relationship we can discuss it n get to a logical conclusion,afterall we r adults! We can still end dd relationship n b fwends. #teamdialoguealldway

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, How Do You Feel when A Guy Texts "Hi Beautiful !!!"" / . / Ladies Which Do You Prefer? A Wife Beater Or A Cheater?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.