Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,191 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth - Family (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth (56206 Views)

My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? / Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives / Unemployed Man Marrying An Unemployed Woman; Your Take? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 03, 2014
How can I pay in my little token.
I have only but tomorrow to do so.
Whose account number r u guys using.

Or una no wan do again?
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 03, 2014
moca:
How can I pay in my little token.
I have only but tomorrow to do so.
Whose account number r u guys using.

Or una no wan do again?

Please pm babybumper / Busybody2
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by komek(m): 3:26pm On Dec 03, 2014
carefreewannabe:

I have made a suggestion too.

Anyway, people are free to do whatever they want.

I have said enough.

No dont stop, continue saying rubbi,sh. She made her money, and one part of her heart has told her to use it that way, and u are here talking what u dont know. She has not forced anybody, all you should do was to get a better means of developing her concept instead of tell us how u give pple money and gifts, who cares.

2 Likes

Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by ACM10: 3:29pm On Dec 03, 2014
Wow. . .can I join? Though I'm gainfully employed
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 03, 2014
berem:
MissMeiya and CFCfan,can we begin a fresh thread for the competition in Education section while bigbumper continues with the fundraising? cheesy
Sounds good..
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 03, 2014
CFCfan:

Sounds good..

Check your email!
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 03, 2014
MissMeiya:

Check your email!
Replied
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 03, 2014
MissMeiya:

Please pm babybumper / Busybody2
Why won't d number be displayed?
Had it been on display, I would hv paid in as annonymous.

Sorry, I'm never a fan of pm.
Name and account number should be displayed. That always work fine for me.
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by ifyalways(f): 3:47pm On Dec 03, 2014
24 pages and no essay yet?

I dey prepare my essay, seems people are shy or something.

2 Likes

Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 03, 2014
moca:

They are just volunteers. Its unfair to ask that they display their account numbers here

4 Likes

Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 03, 2014
moca:

Busybody2 has explained this to me through email. I will edit that post.

Busybody2 is right, I have been convinced. The donations will remain transparent. This way everyone can see their true contribution and add up the total and be satisfied that no one dipped their hands inside.

You will have to do it through pm. We won't post full names or account numbers on Nairaland.
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 03, 2014
[quote author=babyosisi post=28538355]

Ever heard the expression dog in a manger?
A dog is useless in a manger but insists he must stay there
This is supposed to be fun but some people are drinking conc acid over it rather than mo

You are full of yourself

1 Like

Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 03, 2014
Berem,CFCfan,Missmeiya,busybody2,please where are we?
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 03, 2014
davidylan:
soooo my sister babyosisi, where do i post my own essay oh. I have been here more than 3 years with over 1000 posts! grin

You that is is swimming in money
How far sef with the wife sumtin
I have girls lined up o
Good a christian girls from good families
I even have one that is a half caste like you

1 Like

Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 03, 2014
CFCfan:

I went to an FGC.

My brothers went to Ikot Ekpene
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 03, 2014
wasak:

I want to participate but i don't really seem to understand d whole thing. Where do i post d story nd as for my certificate, which of them pry or sec school level? Thanks

Stay tuned
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 03, 2014
babyosisi:
Berem,CFCfan,Missmeiya,busybody2,please where are we?

Girl I messaged you! Lol I'm trying to copy you on the emails
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by soreola(f): 6:16pm On Dec 03, 2014
All this ppl that are complaining on p.1 etc, if you apply for a scholarship, some will ask you to write 3-4 essays 500 words each or even 1000 words, send your transcript, your resume, fill an online application form etc.

We've concluded that naija can only get better if we all play our part, OP is playing hers and we're complaining. I can imagine the person that wins will just apply, collect money and go their way... all the ppl go dey still dey complain.

OP saw the 'competition' as a way of selecting among many. If you don't agree with her method, provide constructive criticism (can include some creative and feasible alternatives) and go your own way.

If you want to follow a similar path as OP, do so or donate... the more the merrier.

Something is better than nothing.

However I understand the concerns ppl had about the certificate etc ... perhaps sending directly to OP as earlier suggested would be a better idea.

@OP, kudos

5 Likes

Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 03, 2014
Psalmwise:
hope dere is no politics involved sha

Trust me APC fans are welcome
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 03, 2014
Bikonu where are we now?is there a new thread?
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Psalmwise(m): 6:27pm On Dec 03, 2014
babyosisi:

Trust me APC fans are welcome
ahhhhhh....
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 03, 2014
komek:

No dont stop, continue saying rubbi,sh. She made her money, and one part of her heart has told her to use it that way, and u are here talking what u dont know. She has not forced anybody, all you should do was to get a better means of developing her concept instead of tell us how u give pple money and gifts, who cares.

I was surprised the heifer returned to the thread after all the initial barking I chose to majorly ignore.some people just love to hear their own voices.there are some people that have no clue how to mind their own freaking businesses.
Telling us how she would do it and how she wouldn't instead of getting lost and starting her own thread and doing it her freaking way.

1 Like

Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 03, 2014
MissMeiya:

Girl I messaged you! Lol I'm trying to copy you on the emails

Waiting on your response my dear
How far?
CFCfan where are you?Taking final exams?
Berem nko
Big bumper ?

Where is the competition thread?
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Darch: 6:40pm On Dec 03, 2014
Are undergraduates eligible?
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 03, 2014
Darch:
Are undergraduates eligible?

My dear o,e be like the judges dey for meeting
I heard they will include undergrads.i hope you have a good post count and you have been here a year

Checked profile

With that your handsome picture,I think they should give you the whole money sef grin
Post count only 15
You better start posting like crazy
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Darch: 6:43pm On Dec 03, 2014
grin

1 Like

Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 03, 2014
Where is berem
The winner must come from my alma mater o
ROFL

Great lions and lionesses get ready!!

* kidding*
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Darch: 6:47pm On Dec 03, 2014
So which credential should i upload since i havent gotten my degree certificate yet?
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 03, 2014
Darch:
So which credential should i upload since i havent gotten my degree certificate yet?

Wait for the judges to post before you do anything
They are fine tuning the criteria and we will know the details shortly
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Darch: 6:55pm On Dec 03, 2014
babyosisi:

Wait for the judges to post before you do anything
They are fine tuning the criteria and we will know the details shortly

Alright.
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 03, 2014
babyosisi:
Where is berem
The winner must come from my alma mater o
ROFL

Great lions and lionesses get ready!!

* kidding*

biko, I fit apply? sad
$450 no be beans oo lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 03, 2014
babyosisi:

Waiting on your response my dear
How far?
CFCfan where are you?Taking final exams?
Berem nko
Big bumper ?

Where is the competition thread?

I forwarded you the conversations from last night and this morning

Check your email

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply)

*Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* / Parents Crying At The Double Wedding Of Their Twin Daughters In Lagos (Photos) / Chat Between A Married Man And His Ex-Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.