Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,407 members, 7,861,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:31 AM

Picture Of Rochas Okorocha Submiting His Presidential Nomination Form Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Rochas Okorocha Submiting His Presidential Nomination Form Today (4185 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shakitibobo As Tekno Sings / Idris Wada Picks Up PDP Nomination Form Today (Photos) / Buhari Inside His Presidential Jet (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Rochas Okorocha Submiting His Presidential Nomination Form Today by donphilopus: 10:30pm On Dec 02, 2014
dunkem21:
Owelle, shebi you buy two forms as your colleagues dey do?
If presidency no favour you, you come back and hustle for the guber seat.

I wish you Goodluck.

Are you aware that APC Gubernatorial Primaries comes up before the Presidential Primaries?!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Rochas Okorocha Submiting His Presidential Nomination Form Today by SeverusSnape(m): 10:32pm On Dec 02, 2014
He may just be the candidate to garner enough votes across the country unlike the other guys who are hoping on the north alone. BTW why is he always putting on a muffler?
Re: Picture Of Rochas Okorocha Submiting His Presidential Nomination Form Today by asha80(m): 10:34pm On Dec 02, 2014
i wonder who the gubernatorial candidate for imo would be....it is obvious that rochas eyes is in the center not imo.
Re: Picture Of Rochas Okorocha Submiting His Presidential Nomination Form Today by dunkem21(m): 10:41pm On Dec 02, 2014
donphilopus:

Are you aware that APC Gubernatorial Primaries comes before the Presidential Primaries?!

Thanks for reminding me. cool

I also said that APC members are fond of buying two nomination forms.

Agree with me for once!
Re: Picture Of Rochas Okorocha Submiting His Presidential Nomination Form Today by emmysoftyou: 10:43pm On Dec 02, 2014
barcanista:
Rochas! Rochas!! Rochas!!! Please and please, I like your sagacity, I like your independent political reasoning, I admire your doggedness, but unfortunately, you can't be the Presidential flag bearer of APC in the 2015 polls. You just can't... It is impossible

btw: na who de lick those sweets?
bigot
Re: Picture Of Rochas Okorocha Submiting His Presidential Nomination Form Today by donphilopus: 10:48pm On Dec 02, 2014
dunkem21:

Thanks for reminding me. cool

I also said that APC members are fond of buying two nomination forms.

Agree with me for once!

Do you know any APC Aspirant who purchased two nomination forms?!
Re: Picture Of Rochas Okorocha Submiting His Presidential Nomination Form Today by dunkem21(m): 10:52pm On Dec 02, 2014
donphilopus:

Do you know any APC Aspirant who purchased two nomination forms?!

Yes.

Can I call their names?
Re: Picture Of Rochas Okorocha Submiting His Presidential Nomination Form Today by Abagworo(m): 10:56pm On Dec 02, 2014
asha80:
i wonder who the gubernatorial candidate for imo would be....it is obvious that rochas eyes is in the center not imo.

It is not about centre but Rochas Okorocha is a great man not pushed around by tribalists and political jobbers. He is a man of his words unlike the mad man with a lighter at the gas station. Like I always wrote the next Governor from APC is from Owerri zone and probably still in PDP till this moment. God help Okorocha achieve his VP dreams. He can only go back for governorship as a special case of true plea by Imolites.
Re: Picture Of Rochas Okorocha Submiting His Presidential Nomination Form Today by donphilopus: 11:03pm On Dec 02, 2014
dunkem21:

Yes.

Can I call their names?

You can go on.
Re: Picture Of Rochas Okorocha Submiting His Presidential Nomination Form Today by waternogetemeny: 11:04pm On Dec 02, 2014
Abagworo:

God help Okorocha achieve his VP dreams.

Now this part is where i can be forgiven for thinking you are mad.

He picks a Presidential form u are ranting about VP dreams.

Kindly confirm, are u insane?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Rochas Okorocha Submiting His Presidential Nomination Form Today by Abagworo(m): 11:08pm On Dec 02, 2014
waternogetemeny:

Now this part is where i can be forgiven for thinking you are mad.

He picks a Presidential form u are ranting about VP dreams.

Kindly confirm, are u insane?

Buhari's VP
Re: Picture Of Rochas Okorocha Submiting His Presidential Nomination Form Today by viczing(m): 11:09pm On Dec 02, 2014
barcanista:
If I am to be tribalistic I will be rooting for Goodluck Jonathan.

goodluck jonathan dont need a paid goon like barcanists undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Picture Of Rochas Okorocha Submiting His Presidential Nomination Form Today by dunkem21(m): 11:09pm On Dec 02, 2014
donphilopus:

You can go on.

Thank you.

1. Aminu Tambuwal Waziri (Presidential form and Gubernatorial form)

2. Senator Magnus Abe (Gubernatorial and Senatorial form)

..To mention but a few.
Re: Picture Of Rochas Okorocha Submiting His Presidential Nomination Form Today by Nobody: 11:11pm On Dec 02, 2014
viczing:

goodluck jonathan dont need a paid goon like barcanists undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
the feeling is mutual bro
Re: Picture Of Rochas Okorocha Submiting His Presidential Nomination Form Today by waternogetemeny: 11:12pm On Dec 02, 2014
Abagworo:

Buhari's VP

U cannot go around talking from both sides of your mouth.

Rochas in Enugu dismissed any zoning arrangement to the North. The OP makes clear the form is for President and not VP.

Wat nonsense are you talking and be very careful...I am not chino

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Rochas Okorocha Submiting His Presidential Nomination Form Today by donphilopus: 11:26pm On Dec 02, 2014
dunkem21:

Thank you.

1. Aminu Tambuwal Waziri (Presidential form and Gubernatorial form)

2. Senator Magnus Abe (Gubernatorial and Senatorial form)

..To mention but a few.

Hehe... Is that all?! I thought you wanted to call people who relegated one of their numerous nomination forms just to go bring it out after losing out of one of the contests. Anyways, you still try small sha!
Re: Picture Of Rochas Okorocha Submiting His Presidential Nomination Form Today by dunkem21(m): 11:29pm On Dec 02, 2014
donphilopus:

Hehe... Is that all?! I thought you wanted to call people who relegated one of their numerous nomination forms just to go bring it out after losing out of one of the contests. Anyways, you still try small sha!

You just described senator Magnus Abe.

Shebi, I dey try like Jack bauer.
Re: Picture Of Rochas Okorocha Submiting His Presidential Nomination Form Today by Abagworo(m): 11:33pm On Dec 02, 2014
waternogetemeny:

U cannot go around talking from both sides of your mouth.

Rochas in Enugu dismissed any zoning arrangement to the North. The OP makes clear the form is for President and not VP.

Wat nonsense are you talking and be very careful...I am not chino

He is very likely to emerge Buhari or Kwankwaso's running mate. Thats my prediction.
Re: Picture Of Rochas Okorocha Submiting His Presidential Nomination Form Today by viczing(m): 11:34pm On Dec 02, 2014
barcanista:
the feeling is mutual bro

Yea man
Re: Picture Of Rochas Okorocha Submiting His Presidential Nomination Form Today by gratieao: 11:37pm On Dec 02, 2014
waternogetemeny:

People dont understand, how much i love my igbo people... It is not about state or even party but people and their determination for success.

If u see me get mad, something is not going well that is all. I love Ndiigbo.

Igbo Kwenu!
We already have enough love, keep your love
Re: Picture Of Rochas Okorocha Submiting His Presidential Nomination Form Today by gratieao: 11:39pm On Dec 02, 2014
Rochas we are solidly behind you. Gaba umuigbo kwu gi na azu!!!
Re: Picture Of Rochas Okorocha Submiting His Presidential Nomination Form Today by donphilopus: 11:39pm On Dec 02, 2014
dunkem21:

You just described senator Magnus Abe.

Shebi, I dey try like Jack bauer.

No, I never described Magnus Abe. He later purchased the form when he knew he wouldn't be able to win the Gubernatorial Primaries. Not like buying 2 forms to relegate one in case he loses the other!
Re: Picture Of Rochas Okorocha Submiting His Presidential Nomination Form Today by naijareferee: 11:40pm On Dec 02, 2014
am just short of words.
if APC man relegated rochas to a non contended haven picked an interest form.....i wonder waht roch is doing submitting this form

and it beats my imagination what people like beremollaø obiagola and others will say with this

and why will an assumed detrabalised barcanister not give roch a chanece even in his imagination

and finally why settle for a buhari vp.... when roch and fashola can do the magic

both will get votes from south.... and north central....which is enough to ensure a victory or run off

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Rochas Okorocha Submiting His Presidential Nomination Form Today by CharliParker: 11:43pm On Dec 02, 2014
You will always have my vote Owelle Rochas,my people my people,my president my president, Nigeria must be better

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Rochas Okorocha Submiting His Presidential Nomination Form Today by Ojiofor: 11:46pm On Dec 02, 2014
I wish him all the best and can count on my support if he get the ticket.
Re: Picture Of Rochas Okorocha Submiting His Presidential Nomination Form Today by waternogetemeny: 12:29am On Dec 03, 2014
Abagworo:

He is very likely to emerge Buhari or Kwankwaso's running mate. That my prediction.

In that case APC will remain the opposition indefinitely. They cannot claim power by fielding a Northern candidate as usual. Nigeria is bigger than the NORTH. They need something new, even America realise this hence voted Obama. The old can no longer suffice.

They need to distinguish themselves from the status quo and heal old wounds to unify Nigeria. Rochas was the opportunity for a new beginning. Nigeria as it stands will be easier to divide come 2015 as America predicted than a Northerner emerging President. GEJ will not be willing to handover to a Northerner in 2015.

Nigeria is dead with a Northern candidate for APC and APC will lose.
Re: Picture Of Rochas Okorocha Submiting His Presidential Nomination Form Today by waternogetemeny: 12:32am On Dec 03, 2014
gratieao:

We already have enough love, keep your love

And who are u?Ok, u have been noticed, now jump up and down, clap ur hand, oya slap yourself. cheesy
Re: Picture Of Rochas Okorocha Submiting His Presidential Nomination Form Today by ignis: 1:55am On Dec 03, 2014
Where is Berem?
I need her to confirm this development.
Re: Picture Of Rochas Okorocha Submiting His Presidential Nomination Form Today by HopeAtHand: 2:14am On Dec 03, 2014
barcanista:
Don't wait to see, mobilise the vote. Ijaw interest first before politics.

Ijaw Interest..wat does that mean?..Riverines better be humble and beg to govern Rivers cos we, the mainlanders are 3tyms ur population.

The last National census was an eye opener to the deceit being played out by Ijaws of Bayelsa. how wuld we, The Ikwerres have known that Ijaws in BY were just 500thousand as at 2006. Only 500k in 2006??

The way it is now, even if they join Bayelsa back to Rivers, Ijaws will never rule except we want them to.

Talk about Rivers agenda and relegate any Ijaw talk to the background, cos u are lyk a baby who need help to stand.
Re: Picture Of Rochas Okorocha Submiting His Presidential Nomination Form Today by HopeAtHand: 2:16am On Dec 03, 2014
barcanista:
Don't wait to see, mobilise the vote. Ijaw interest first before politics.

D.P= double post

D.P= double penetration.

D.P= display pix
Re: Picture Of Rochas Okorocha Submiting His Presidential Nomination Form Today by Descartes: 2:17am On Dec 03, 2014
barcanista:
Rochas! Rochas!! Rochas!!! Please and please, I like your sagacity, I like your independent political reasoning, I admire your doggedness, but unfortunately, you can't be the Presidential flag bearer of APC in the 2015 polls. You just can't... It is impossible

btw: na who de lick those sweets?

Are you God? undecided

Or you're just jittery undecided
Re: Picture Of Rochas Okorocha Submiting His Presidential Nomination Form Today by Descartes: 2:22am On Dec 03, 2014
naijareferee:
am just short of words.
if APC man relegated rochas to a non contended haven picked an interest form.....i wonder waht roch is doing submitting this form

and it beats my imagination what people like beremollaø obiagola and others will say with this

and why will an assumed detrabalised barcanister not give roch a chanece even in his imagination

and finally why settle for a buhari vp.... when roch and fashola can do the magic

both will get votes from south.... and north central....which is enough to ensure a victory or run off

A detribalised Nigerian is a mere illusion- Descartes (2014) cool

You never know that I jaw man, he is wholesomely doing the bid of his paymasters.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Owerri - Port Harcourt Road: A Synopsis Of A Intrepid Government. / Tough Time Looms As Nigeria Loses Biggest Oil Customer / Shocking!!! All You Need To Know About Anambra State.(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.