Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,418 members, 7,861,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:57 AM

Picture Of Rochas Okorocha Submiting His Presidential Nomination Form Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Rochas Okorocha Submiting His Presidential Nomination Form Today (4187 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shakitibobo As Tekno Sings / Idris Wada Picks Up PDP Nomination Form Today (Photos) / Buhari Inside His Presidential Jet (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Rochas Okorocha Submiting His Presidential Nomination Form Today by benpuzzy(m): 2:25am On Dec 03, 2014
barcanista:
If I am to be tribalistic I will be rooting for Goodluck Jonathan.
and why do you think that he will not emerge as their flag bearer, what makes other aspirants better than him? Just asking though.
Re: Picture Of Rochas Okorocha Submiting His Presidential Nomination Form Today by Plshavmercyamen: 3:27am On Dec 03, 2014
Lol...
Re: Picture Of Rochas Okorocha Submiting His Presidential Nomination Form Today by Nobody: 4:05am On Dec 03, 2014
benpuzzy:
and why do you think that he will not emerge as their flag bearer, what makes other aspirants better than him? Just asking though.
If you want a President Rochas, no one is stopping you from campaigning for him. I know where you are driving at, you want to play the tribal card but I don't have time for such.
Re: Picture Of Rochas Okorocha Submiting His Presidential Nomination Form Today by Ikengawo: 4:12am On Dec 03, 2014
Abagworo:

It is not about centre but Rochas Okorocha is a great man not pushed around by tribalists and political jobbers. He is a man of his words unlike the mad man with a lighter at the gas station. Like I always wrote the next Governor from APC is from Owerri zone and probably still in PDP till this moment. God help Okorocha achieve his VP dreams. He can only go back for governorship as a special case of true plea by Imolites.

fool, what do you mean VP? So because he's an Igbo man you'll be calling him a VP when he's running for president? Have you called Kwankaso who has less pf a following than Rochas a VP you slave? The rochas you've been ramming down our throats you're now calling a VP? All his "achievements" you posted nko?
Re: Picture Of Rochas Okorocha Submiting His Presidential Nomination Form Today by mensdept: 4:15am On Dec 03, 2014
What did he do as governor during the last 4 years to think he's presidential?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Is Dead In Nigeria - Watch APC Rally In The Market In Benin Today / Can APC Substitute Buhari If He Is Finally Disqualified? / Breaking: Buhari Is Unfair To The North and Muslims. Buhari is a Betrayal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.