Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,037 members, 7,953,126 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:04 AM

The Reason Why Freewill Argument Fails To Explain Evil. - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Reason Why Freewill Argument Fails To Explain Evil. (6392 Views)

Has GOD Given Humans Freewill Or Predestinated Humans?? / Yahweh And Freewill / GRACE: Destiny vs Freewill: Brethren, Let Us Break Bread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: The Reason Why Freewill Argument Fails To Explain Evil. by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 08, 2014
theunusualmoon:
You mean after all I've written you still don't know what the forbidden fruit is?

No I don't. State it,I can't read your mind.
Re: The Reason Why Freewill Argument Fails To Explain Evil. by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 13, 2014
theunusualmoon:
You mean after all I've written you still don't know what the forbidden fruit is?

Hahaha, what is So forbidden about the meaning of the fruit that you can't say it with your mouth? cheesy

Every argument you brought forward have been debunked long time ago,I am just doing it again. So tell us your own meaning of the fruit. Or is it forbidden to say it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Kill A Witch/wizard In Your Family & Environment ( Photos & Videos) / Tell Me How Pastor Suddenly Became A Levite / What Is The Biblical Perspective On Domestic Violence?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.