Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,712 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Excuse Me, But What The Hell Is There To Gain From Premarital Sex? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Excuse Me, But What The Hell Is There To Gain From Premarital Sex? (4024 Views)

What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? / So What Does A Lady Gain From A Broke Guy In A Relationship? / What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Excuse Me, But What The Hell Is There To Gain From Premarital Sex? by Nobody: 9:33am On Mar 22, 2015
smaallsz:

And u think u achieved all that cos u didn't indulge in premarital sex? How nice
Yes he achieved those things because his star is still in him. Premarital sex destroys the star in u. I'm a living testimony dear.( 20yr and still a virgin) . Teamvirgin and no to premarital sex

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo: Girls Dancing While Bathing In The River - 18+ / Lady's You are not OK with what God Gave to you, you want it bigger CATION PIC / My Mum Told Me ''no Sex Before Marriage'' But I Saw Myself In Her Wedding Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.