Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,212 members, 7,815,236 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Guys Do You Bother When Your Girlfriend Calls Other Guys With Sweet Names On Fb? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Do You Bother When Your Girlfriend Calls Other Guys With Sweet Names On Fb? (3679 Views)

Sweet Names To Call Ur Partner / My Wife To Be Flirts With Other Guys, What Do I Do? / Photo: He Calls Her 100s Of Sweet Names Sayn Gd Morning, Look At How She Replied (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Do You Bother When Your Girlfriend Calls Other Guys With Sweet Names On Fb? by helpinghands(m): 10:17am On Aug 05, 2015
My guy this has been in my mind for some time now.
There is this girl I was dating, she is kinda cool and loves chatting on Fb. Anytime she uploads pictures there are some set of guys that always comment and when they comment she replied their comment with sweet names e.g Thanks booboo, thanks sweetheart, thanks hun etc. I just like the comments anytime I see them so she knows I have seen them. So I asked her about it and she told me there was nothing between her and the guys just that they have been her Fb friends for long and they are very fond of each other.

Am just kinda curious that's why I brought it here.
My fellow guys help me answer how do you will when your girlfriend calls other guys with sweet names..
Hit it rolling let's see the comments.

Admin please make the post FP for wider coverage. Thanks...
Cc @Ishilove @Rocktation @farano)
Re: Guys Do You Bother When Your Girlfriend Calls Other Guys With Sweet Names On Fb? by Skillfullulu(m): 10:20am On Aug 05, 2015
Even when I know I ain't supposed too, I'll still b bothered because from sweet names something serious start.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Do You Bother When Your Girlfriend Calls Other Guys With Sweet Names On Fb? by rudebouy: 10:26am On Aug 05, 2015
Me, I dont care and I refuse to be bothered. If she likes let her call dem husy or my future, I dont give a shit. Na democrazy we day. So long as she gives me bobby and I get to wire weneva I desire, I no get wahala.

Come to think of it, she is a gf and not a wife, so she has every right to a personal life and dat includes as many male friends as possible, either on fb or for true true. Na when we don marry we go review dat section of d constitution8-).
Re: Guys Do You Bother When Your Girlfriend Calls Other Guys With Sweet Names On Fb? by helpinghands(m): 10:30am On Aug 05, 2015
rudebouy:
Me, I dont care and I refuse to be bothered. If she likes let her call dem husy or my future, I dont give a shit. Na democrazy we day. So long as she gives me bobby and I get to wire weneva I desire, I no get wahala.

Come to think of it, she is a gf and not a wife, so she has every right to a personal life and dat includes as many male friends as possible, either on fb or for true true. Na when we don marry we go review dat section of d constitution8-).

You be baddo... Nice one sha.. But kinda difficult oo

1 Like

Re: Guys Do You Bother When Your Girlfriend Calls Other Guys With Sweet Names On Fb? by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 05, 2015
Seriously, I'm not bothered. Not even for a moment
I got 99 problems but a _bitch ain't one
Re: Guys Do You Bother When Your Girlfriend Calls Other Guys With Sweet Names On Fb? by naijaboiy: 10:36am On Aug 05, 2015
rudebouy:

So your girlfriend is allowed to flirt and probably fĂșck other guys until you get married.?

And you think getting married is what will tie her down and make her stop?

Interesting. undecided
Re: Guys Do You Bother When Your Girlfriend Calls Other Guys With Sweet Names On Fb? by Dajugba: 11:13am On Aug 05, 2015
There is nothing wrong about it. But some ladies should be concern how they address everyone on social media, a friend should be place as a friend, while a lover should be made known as her faince. I know no man would want to tally long with a lady who calls everyone sweetheart, sweeties, love, honey, etc... Except He is emotionally blind, low self esteem or someone suffering as a state of lobotomy. Because even if he has plans to be committed, he sees him self as one of her flatters, who has no place to fit in. I know of some relationship that ended with similar problem. But this attitude is mostly common with ladies below 26 downward. Such ladies don't know how to really Identify what they want or need. So it right important you know your position as a dude, so you don't think or feel you posses something, and later you'll discover you're number 26 in queue in her honey list.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Do You Bother When Your Girlfriend Calls Other Guys With Sweet Names On Fb? by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 05, 2015
Re: Guys Do You Bother When Your Girlfriend Calls Other Guys With Sweet Names On Fb? by rudebouy: 3:42pm On Aug 05, 2015
naijaboiy:

So your girlfriend is allowed to flirt and probably fĂșck other guys until you get married.?

And you think getting married is what will tie her down and make her stop?

Interesting. undecided

Yes! Yes and Yes!

Bros, the easiest way to get high blood pressure is to try to monitor or control a lady ur not married to. Who has dat kind of time when we have condoms? Mtchew!

Again I repeat, so long as I day see bobby suck and see puni fvck, no wahala. If she is sharing, no wahala becos I will always find out. Dats why ur gf must not become ur wife. D whole idea of girlfriendship is for companionship and fvcking. It is not a marriage rehearsal.

But when you don go see her papa, den u can start placing restrictions.
Re: Guys Do You Bother When Your Girlfriend Calls Other Guys With Sweet Names On Fb? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 05, 2015
People reason things differently but on this matter me sef don break up with girl cos of am.let the ho go

1 Like

Re: Guys Do You Bother When Your Girlfriend Calls Other Guys With Sweet Names On Fb? by Chidexter(m): 4:59pm On Aug 05, 2015
Only Immature girls do stuffs like that.
In the end it all goes down to trust and understanding, if you voth have some sort of chemistry then its pretty much ok.

If my Gf does that, based on the above points, i wont be worried

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Have You Ever Said No To A Rich Guy? / Check Out The World Most Sexiest Man Alive / Can You Kneel Down To Greet Your Husband Daily?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.