Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Guys Help out! My Worrisome Experience This Mornin-She lied!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Help out! My Worrisome Experience This Mornin-She lied!!! (6698 Views)

She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. / She Masturbate A Lot And Its Worrisome / She Lied For Been A Virgin For 3 Yrs. Pls Advice Me!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Help out! My Worrisome Experience This Mornin-She lied!!! by Exjoker(m): 9:48am On Dec 03, 2014
Savigne:
That girl is suffering from overdose of Nollywood movies,see move wen she don pull on you before....
Tell her to retrieve your shoes joor
For were? That shoe will be display at their family museum
Re: Guys Help out! My Worrisome Experience This Mornin-She lied!!! by Savigne(f): 9:48am On Dec 03, 2014
Freest:

I'll try...
Me a big boy, come dey behave like chicken wey them pour water this morning!!! Chai!
Pele,but at least you learnt something this morning..."Stay away from starry-eyed teenagers"
Re: Guys Help out! My Worrisome Experience This Mornin-She lied!!! by Freest(m): 9:49am On Dec 03, 2014
Exjoker:
Lol... Thunder fire... ok Xmas is just around the corner...
May God forgive you...
As an elder

I bless you grin grin grin
Re: Guys Help out! My Worrisome Experience This Mornin-She lied!!! by Savigne(f): 9:49am On Dec 03, 2014
Exjoker:
Hahahahaha..But look at it this way,the Op learnt a lesson worth 6k...Next time he'll know better.
Re: Guys Help out! My Worrisome Experience This Mornin-She lied!!! by Freest(m): 9:51am On Dec 03, 2014
Exjoker:

Hahahahahaha.... Family museum khe!
Thank God dem never first see me with that shoe as i bought it yesterday... I for enter one chance! grin
Re: Guys Help out! My Worrisome Experience This Mornin-She lied!!! by laidian(m): 10:01am On Dec 03, 2014
Op thank ur star say d man no catch u, cos if he does i for no read dis joke

lure the girl with dat ur sweetmouth to bring ur shoe else no shock if u c d man or 1 of her bros rockn ur shoe in da street.
Re: Guys Help out! My Worrisome Experience This Mornin-She lied!!! by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 03, 2014
Freest:

The shoes is inside his personal room... I can't assess it... And by the way he is my neigbour. Even if i succeed in stealing it, he will surely see it on me one day... angry
instead of u to b happy u left there with ur balls still hanging btw ur legs. btw it's either this story aint true or d girl is just plain dumb. how can she call u when she knows her dad is around n is dangerous? what exactly was her plan? seduce u, then straff u right there where her dad can walk in n catch u guys?
Re: Guys Help out! My Worrisome Experience This Mornin-She lied!!! by Exjoker(m): 10:12am On Dec 03, 2014
Savigne:

Hahahahaha..But look at it this way,the Op learnt a lesson worth 6k...Next time he'll know better.
According to the post, the op was only trying to be a good neighbour, thou he didn't resist the girl when she was pulling him to herself. I won't have run if i was the op - Op has something in mind he isn't telling us
Re: Guys Help out! My Worrisome Experience This Mornin-She lied!!! by Savigne(f): 10:14am On Dec 03, 2014
Exjoker:
According to the post, the op was only trying to be a good neighbour, thou he didn't resist the girl when she was pulling him to herself. I won't have run if i was the op - Op has something in mind he isn't telling us
Abeg I dont really blame him that much,from the post its clear that the babe is melodramatic so maybe the way she told Op to run made him lose whatever courage he had...
Re: Guys Help out! My Worrisome Experience This Mornin-She lied!!! by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 03, 2014
grin grin cheesy grin op, u funny arswe...na setup to get u barefooted
Re: Guys Help out! My Worrisome Experience This Mornin-She lied!!! by Freest(m): 10:16am On Dec 03, 2014
laidian:
Op thank ur star say d man no catch u, cos if he does i for no read dis joke

lure the girl with dat ur sweetmouth to bring ur shoe else no shock if u c d man or 1 of her bros rockn ur shoe in da street.
Hehehehe... Na there wahala go dey! Rock my shoe?
Didn't benefit nothing at the end of the day now...
Just like Savigne said... I learnt a 6k lesson!
What an expensive lesson to learn
Re: Guys Help out! My Worrisome Experience This Mornin-She lied!!! by Freest(m): 10:20am On Dec 03, 2014
Exjoker:
If you were in my shoes, you'll be as confused. I had no legitimate reason to be there at that hour when only a young pretty gurl was at home... Plus the way she sounded the go go go... I got more confused... I ran like a chicken being chased by a rooster angry
Re: Guys Help out! My Worrisome Experience This Mornin-She lied!!! by Freest(m): 10:21am On Dec 03, 2014
eminentme:
grin grin cheesy grin op, u funny arswe...na setup to get u barefooted
I tire oh!
The devil is a liar...
My God vindicated me... How i for take explain ni?
Re: Guys Help out! My Worrisome Experience This Mornin-She lied!!! by Exjoker(m): 10:24am On Dec 03, 2014
Savigne:
Abeg I dont really blame him that much,from the post its clear that the babe is melodramatic so maybe the way she told Op to run made him lose whatever courage he had...
Ok... It just that I don't trust guys this days, thou I'm one of them
Re: Guys Help out! My Worrisome Experience This Mornin-She lied!!! by Freest(m): 10:24am On Dec 03, 2014
Prixus:

instead of u to b happy u left there with ur balls still hanging btw ur legs. btw it's either this story aint true or d girl is just plain dumb. how can she call u when she knows her dad is around n is dangerous? what exactly was her plan? seduce u, then straff u right there where her dad can walk in n catch u guys?
Her Dad wasn't around... And she didn't expect him back home so soon... Atleast that's what i observed cos she was shocked herself...
Re: Guys Help out! My Worrisome Experience This Mornin-She lied!!! by Savigne(f): 10:26am On Dec 03, 2014
Exjoker:
Ok... It just that I don't trust guys this days, thou I'm one of them
Neither do I
but sh!!t happens @ times
Re: Guys Help out! My Worrisome Experience This Mornin-She lied!!! by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 03, 2014
Freest:

I tire oh!
The devil is a liar...
My God vindicated me... How i for take explain ni?
act like a man@ op. go straight to her dad and explain things up and I guess he will understand if he hasn't been noticing anything funny about you n dis dorta. tell him to give d shoes back!!!
Re: Guys Help out! My Worrisome Experience This Mornin-She lied!!! by Exjoker(m): 10:30am On Dec 03, 2014
Freest:

If you were in my shoes, you'll be as confused. I had no legitimate reason to be there at that hour when only a young pretty gurl was at home... Plus the way she sounded the go go go... I got more confused... I ran like a chicken being chased by a rooster angry
Lol.. Is their house caged? just wanted to know whether you jump through fence or na gate you follow comot
Re: Guys Help out! My Worrisome Experience This Mornin-She lied!!! by Exjoker(m): 10:32am On Dec 03, 2014
Savigne:
Neither do I
but sh!!t happens @ times
Yep a friend of mine once found himself in such a confusing situation thou he didn't have to run out of the house
Re: Guys Help out! My Worrisome Experience This Mornin-She lied!!! by Superstar007(m): 10:39am On Dec 03, 2014
Kidnap the daughter, call the father and tell him to bring all the shoes in his shoe rack as ransome. Sort out your shoes and sell the rest. grin
Re: Guys Help out! My Worrisome Experience This Mornin-She lied!!! by Superstar007(m): 10:43am On Dec 03, 2014
Freest:

Lol.. But the guy isn't in your shoe cos the girl's dad is with your shoe, maybe it was a setup by the girl and her dad to Rob you of your shoes who knows? tongue grin
Re: Guys Help out! My Worrisome Experience This Mornin-She lied!!! by Freest(m): 10:57am On Dec 03, 2014
eminentme:
act like a man@ op. go straight to her dad and explain things up and I guess he will understand if he hasn't been noticing anything funny about you n dis dorta. tell him to give d shoes back!!!
God forgive you...
Explain wah?
Hmmmm... There is nothing to explain jare! Men are not smiling with their pretty daughters this days wink

1 Like

Re: Guys Help out! My Worrisome Experience This Mornin-She lied!!! by Freest(m): 10:58am On Dec 03, 2014
Superstar007:

Lol.. But the guy isn't in your shoe cos the girl's dad is with your shoe, maybe it was a setup by the girl and her dad to Rob you of your shoes who knows? tongue grin
You never can tell, that might be true ghan!
Didn't even reason in that direction... Thanks cool
Re: Guys Help out! My Worrisome Experience This Mornin-She lied!!! by Freest(m): 10:58am On Dec 03, 2014
Superstar007:

You never can tell, that might be true ghan!
Didn't even reason in that direction... Thanks cool
Re: Guys Help out! My Worrisome Experience This Mornin-She lied!!! by dandollaz: 11:07am On Dec 03, 2014
go and ask for ur shoe tell the man that you gave aboki the shoe to work on but he dropped it on wrong door.
Re: Guys Help out! My Worrisome Experience This Mornin-She lied!!! by Freest(m): 11:23am On Dec 03, 2014
dandollaz:
go and ask for ur shoe tell the man that you gave aboki the shoe to work on but he dropped it on wrong door.
Hmmmm... Lol
Thanks bro!
That man get sense... He know say aboki nor dey our area...lol
Him go just cxatch me red handed
Re: Guys Help out! My Worrisome Experience This Mornin-She lied!!! by Lumyboi(m): 11:23am On Dec 03, 2014
dandollaz:

Eh! Bros u can lie o. U need chisos grin
Re: Guys Help out! My Worrisome Experience This Mornin-She lied!!! by Freest(m): 11:33am On Dec 03, 2014
Lumyboi:

Eh! Bros u can lie o. U need chisos grin
Those men don dey the game since before we where born...
They know how to lie their way out!!!
Mhen! When i grow up, i wan be like una oh!!!! grin
Re: Guys Help out! My Worrisome Experience This Mornin-She lied!!! by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 03, 2014
cant just stop laughing.... You better forget about the shoe if you dont want to pay with your head...very funny though
Re: Guys Help out! My Worrisome Experience This Mornin-She lied!!! by Freest(m): 12:21pm On Dec 03, 2014
Abajosax007:
cant just stop laughing.... You better forget about the shoe if you dont want to pay with your head...very funny though
Hmmmmmm... Forget That shoe? Hian!!!
Re: Guys Help out! My Worrisome Experience This Mornin-She lied!!! by Freest(m): 12:33pm On Dec 03, 2014
At least this was not my case!!! grin grin grin

Re: Guys Help out! My Worrisome Experience This Mornin-She lied!!! by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:56pm On Dec 03, 2014
Prixus:

Lol, konji no too get sense sha. And on the other hand, her RAM go don overload with thoughts of "will he agree", "what will he think of me?"

...if its a real story though.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is He The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland ?? / How I Grew My D*ck From 1inch To 8inches ( Even My Pastor Was Shocked ) / 3 Top Reasons, Never To Allow Your Boyfriend Cum Inside You During S*x- Ebi Wali

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.