Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,748 members, 7,955,858 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:12 PM

Ladies, Cooking For Your Boyfriend Doesn't Make You A Wife Material. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Cooking For Your Boyfriend Doesn't Make You A Wife Material. (18081 Views)

My Boyfriend Doesn't Call Often. / My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything / My Boyfriend Doesn't Love Me Anymore Because I Failed JAMB. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Cooking For Your Boyfriend Doesn't Make You A Wife Material. by ROZZAYY(f): 3:22pm On Dec 03, 2014
ireneony:
haba i thought u are married
To who dear?
Re: Ladies, Cooking For Your Boyfriend Doesn't Make You A Wife Material. by justmag(m): 3:26pm On Dec 03, 2014
Ireneony. .it's like one day I agree with u and the next day i don't. Today!! I agree. grin
Re: Ladies, Cooking For Your Boyfriend Doesn't Make You A Wife Material. by izaray(f): 3:35pm On Dec 03, 2014
ireneony:
haba i thought u are married
Lol, dnt mind her, i suspect dat too, and for a very long tym now, we av not been seeing her online
Re: Ladies, Cooking For Your Boyfriend Doesn't Make You A Wife Material. by chiboy429(m): 3:55pm On Dec 03, 2014
kristina1:
A lady dat knows her worth wont attempt dat.

Are you insunuating that even if the guy visits the girl in her home ,she shouldnt prepare a meal for the dude better still they should use the fast food joint till probably both of them marry say 7years time huh
Re: Ladies, Cooking For Your Boyfriend Doesn't Make You A Wife Material. by ronald4lif(m): 4:09pm On Dec 03, 2014
ireneony:
some ladies can be so desperate; you just start dating a guy, before you know you start cooking, washing his clothes and cleaning his house that doesn't mean he will marry you.
doing what I wrote above is okay when you are in long term relationship.
we ladies should learn to have self respect.
to the guys if a lady is doing all this in the beginning of your relationship please run, she want to trap you with marriage.
I don't need to do all these to win a man love.
ladies, when a man loves you he does not need you to prove yourself by washing his clothes, cleaning his house and cooking for him.

I believe you. I don't need a girl to do my chores, I am not handicapped or clueless when it comes to the kitchen, if I want to eat I fix it myself even when my girl is at home, except of course she decides to, not a mandatory. And if you like work like jacky, I don't find it plausible. There are other factors which should be considered when in a relationship and house chores are the less relevant ones.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Cooking For Your Boyfriend Doesn't Make You A Wife Material. by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 03, 2014
Melahou:

is that what you think...
some girl jst love doing thing like that...its more like a hobby to them
am sure if someone like you visit your bf and notice his house or room is dirty you`ll jst
sit there and be looking without knowing you have to help out and clean up
home training is inbuilt..some times you just do somethings like cooking and
cleaning without even thinking you are not in your house

its not call desperate..

Note: thats why most people wonder while some pretty girls are still single
even though they are of age while the "ulgy" once are getting married.

Spot on.

i absolutely agree
Re: Ladies, Cooking For Your Boyfriend Doesn't Make You A Wife Material. by Melahou(m): 5:51pm On Dec 03, 2014
ireneony:
let me laff in chinese first chi-wag grin some ladies will do áll these to deir boyfriend but at home, they dont lift a finger to do house chores. i call that stupidity....the most annoying one is some ladies go as far as doing all house chores for her boyfriend family. one of my friend told me her brother have three girlfriend, the one her brother dont like that much will come and do all the house chores for the family why the one her loves very well does nothing. we ladies should have self respect.

of course some girls are like that but say 10% are not like that...
some do it just to impress or to win the hrt of the guy...
but i still don't see anything wrong as far as you don't have an interior movie
Re: Ladies, Cooking For Your Boyfriend Doesn't Make You A Wife Material. by IAMGEJ(m): 7:56pm On Dec 03, 2014
Dis gals ain't loyal sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Ladies, Cooking For Your Boyfriend Doesn't Make You A Wife Material. by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 03, 2014
The way some girls think ehn? No wonder loneliness go kill the op as said by her in a post. I dnt see anything wrong in cooking for ur BF, its romantic and it not like you will start living with him thereby making his meal everyday, its just once in a while.
Ladies want guys that would buy things for them, take them on romantic date, and so on but find it difficult to help him organise his room once in a while?
This is quite not OK, moreover you thinking faculty is different frrom others so dnt pollute the minds of girls that derive happiness doing it. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Cooking For Your Boyfriend Doesn't Make You A Wife Material. by Zenith21(m): 3:25pm On Dec 13, 2014
So op, spending cash on women does not make we guys husband material.... Case dismissed
Re: Ladies, Cooking For Your Boyfriend Doesn't Make You A Wife Material. by holatin(m): 9:05pm On Dec 13, 2014
Really.
And this make FP.
Does it matter, Every sensible gurls know dat not all relationship end in marriage.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Cooking For Your Boyfriend Doesn't Make You A Wife Material. by intergral(m): 9:06pm On Dec 13, 2014
ireneony:
some ladies can be so desperate; you just start dating a guy, before you know you start cooking, washing his clothes and cleaning his house that doesn't mean he will marry you.
to the guys if a lady is doing all this in the beginning of your relationship please run, she want to trap you with marriage.
ladies, when a man loves you he does not need you to prove yourself by washing his clothes, cleaning his house and cooking for him.
My sister abegi give me 5..... But wait o how you take read my mind?
Re: Ladies, Cooking For Your Boyfriend Doesn't Make You A Wife Material. by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 13, 2014
ireneony:

End of story.

A$$, Gas or Grass, nobody rides for free grin
Re: Ladies, Cooking For Your Boyfriend Doesn't Make You A Wife Material. by Abellivinus(m): 9:11pm On Dec 13, 2014
Lol...just like my beb wey she prepare indomie for me,it doesn't have tast at all when I asked her she said the pot is not good that's why,then I asked her again,you mean the pot has expired that it cannot cook sweet food anymore or what? Then she say no,started complaining,but I quest it my self.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Cooking For Your Boyfriend Doesn't Make You A Wife Material. by r231(m): 9:12pm On Dec 13, 2014
And making me hungry make you ba undecided undecided
Re: Ladies, Cooking For Your Boyfriend Doesn't Make You A Wife Material. by willexyaho(m): 9:12pm On Dec 13, 2014
Melahou:

am sure if someone like you visit your bf and notice his house or room is dirty you`ll jst

its not call desperate..

you are right! some ladies are just lazy,
Re: Ladies, Cooking For Your Boyfriend Doesn't Make You A Wife Material. by Movesz(m): 9:14pm On Dec 13, 2014
ireneony:
when a man loves you he does not need you to prove yourself by washing his clothes, cleaning his house and cooking for him.
beach please..park well after doing it you are here discouraging people from doing the right thing...e be like say you are despirado abi ..

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Cooking For Your Boyfriend Doesn't Make You A Wife Material. by tintingz(m): 9:14pm On Dec 13, 2014
[size=15pt]All these yeye girls doing it for their boyfriends not even yet engaged[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Cooking For Your Boyfriend Doesn't Make You A Wife Material. by fulanigirl(f): 9:16pm On Dec 13, 2014
I sometimes make my boyfriend food when he asks. The man can't cook and we live in a place where it's hard to get African food. I mean I don't go to his place and clean and do his chores, but sometimes when I cook at home I'll give him some of it.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Cooking For Your Boyfriend Doesn't Make You A Wife Material. by TDstarr: 9:17pm On Dec 13, 2014
I have just two questions for the op
1. My girlfriend whom I love very much can't clean my house?? Or can't cook for me??
2. So is it the one dat does nothing and I spend for I should marry??

Ps. Why do men go settle down with their old girlfriends??, when dey become wealthy,

A girl should do these from her mind, not cos of marriage proposals or shiit , dat shows good upbringing andd wife material, a lady who is independent and. Can take care of the family

I rest my case

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Cooking For Your Boyfriend Doesn't Make You A Wife Material. by Movesz(m): 9:17pm On Dec 13, 2014
brito:
There's nothing wrong in all you mentioned above, its the lady's choice to cook or not. Even if the relationship is one day old and to the guys that a lady is cooking for you doesn't mean she's desperate, she's only helping you out. I'm not encouraging you ladies to go and cook for a guy that is not worth it, you should know when a guy is using you for sexxxxx and quit the relationship.
babe your boyfriend/hubby is a luck guy.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Cooking For Your Boyfriend Doesn't Make You A Wife Material. by Emmanuelbruno: 9:19pm On Dec 13, 2014
Misplaced priority. You cant cook for your boyfriend because he 's not married to you yet but you can give him sex because he is your sex machine? You have given him what makes marriage complete (sex) before proposal. So just close the sucker pit you called mouth and..,.... go and learn how to cook

8 Likes

Re: Ladies, Cooking For Your Boyfriend Doesn't Make You A Wife Material. by Movesz(m): 9:19pm On Dec 13, 2014
VickyyB:
OP, Spot on. grin
You are damn right.
I would rather make a guy desperate for me. tongue
you go tey for market

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Cooking For Your Boyfriend Doesn't Make You A Wife Material. by legalwealth(m): 9:21pm On Dec 13, 2014
monemsis:
Dis gal u wan put sand for our garri grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Cooking For Your Boyfriend Doesn't Make You A Wife Material. by Naavah(f): 9:21pm On Dec 13, 2014
Hehehehe, here to read comments
Re: Ladies, Cooking For Your Boyfriend Doesn't Make You A Wife Material. by Movesz(m): 9:21pm On Dec 13, 2014
Melahou:

its not call desperate..

COC..confirmation of the confirm.#TUMBZ UP
Re: Ladies, Cooking For Your Boyfriend Doesn't Make You A Wife Material. by MayflowerB(f): 9:23pm On Dec 13, 2014
Melahou:

its not call desperate..

God bless u my brother.....exactly wat I had in mind. I enjoy cooking a lot so whenever I feel like cooking, I just go ahead and do it be it a friend or a bf.
Re: Ladies, Cooking For Your Boyfriend Doesn't Make You A Wife Material. by cozy7(m): 9:23pm On Dec 13, 2014
[quote author=ireneony post=28557816]some ladies can be so desperate; you just start dating a guy, before you know you start cooking, washing his clothes and cleaning his house that doesn't mean he will marry you.
ladies, when a man loves you he does not need you to prove yourself by washing his clothes, cleaning his house and cooking for him.[/quote THE ONE THAT ANNOYS ME D MOST IS WEN SHE KEEPS ASKING ME WEN I'LL COME SEE HER PARENTS. SO ANNOYING

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Cooking For Your Boyfriend Doesn't Make You A Wife Material. by xtervaganza(m): 9:24pm On Dec 13, 2014
ireneony:
leave whoever wishes to wash and clean alone

We knkw your type, you do worse

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Cooking For Your Boyfriend Doesn't Make You A Wife Material. by tyconcepts(f): 9:26pm On Dec 13, 2014
I don't know people's problem with cooking really.

Only a naive guy thinks anyone is trying to trap him with "maybe" minor gestures.

Its like saying "Sleeping with him the first day is cheap but if you hold it for long before you let him, he respects you more"

My dear even virgins gets dropped.

There is no manual for relationship.. .Just go the way the current flows.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, Cooking For Your Boyfriend Doesn't Make You A Wife Material. by Derbyman(m): 9:31pm On Dec 13, 2014
brito:
There's nothing wrong in all you mentioned above, its the lady's choice to cook or not. Even if the relationship is one day old and to the guys that a lady is cooking for you doesn't mean she's desperate, she's only helping you out. I'm not encouraging you ladies to go and cook for a guy that is not worth it, you should know when a guy is using you for sexxxxx and quit the relationship.
au will u knw he's uising u fr sex
Re: Ladies, Cooking For Your Boyfriend Doesn't Make You A Wife Material. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 13, 2014
Ladies and their mindgames.
Why should you guilt a man into doing dishes for him and hold it against him?

If you're in a relationship, I want to believe you love that person, don't do anything because you wanna come off as a wife material(wareva dah means).

Do things that you enjoy doing, as long as it's morally right.
Personally, I don't see anything wrong in it, it's my hobby.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls Are Now Using This On Men / When A Girl Says 'Some Other Time' / #babcock Student Sex Video Leakage And Expulsion Aftermath !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.