Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,683 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Ladies, Cooking For Your Boyfriend Doesn't Make You A Wife Material. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Cooking For Your Boyfriend Doesn't Make You A Wife Material. (17757 Views)

My Boyfriend Doesn't Call Often. / My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything / My Boyfriend Doesn't Love Me Anymore Because I Failed JAMB. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Cooking For Your Boyfriend Doesn't Make You A Wife Material. by NwaJesusteete(m): 3:13pm On Dec 16, 2014
NwaJesusteete:
r u suprised
oh! na i realized my mistakes pls inbox me
Re: Ladies, Cooking For Your Boyfriend Doesn't Make You A Wife Material. by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 16, 2014
[quote author=NwaJesusteete post=28933371] r u suprised[/quote

No, not at all
Re: Ladies, Cooking For Your Boyfriend Doesn't Make You A Wife Material. by NwaJesusteete(m): 3:17pm On Dec 16, 2014
[quote author=brito post=28933442][/quote ok na inbox me
Re: Ladies, Cooking For Your Boyfriend Doesn't Make You A Wife Material. by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 16, 2014
[quote author=NwaJesusteete post=28933559][/quote]

can't remba my pw
Re: Ladies, Cooking For Your Boyfriend Doesn't Make You A Wife Material. by NwaJesusteete(m): 3:49pm On Dec 16, 2014
brito:

can't remba my pw
k whatsapp me
Re: Ladies, Cooking For Your Boyfriend Doesn't Make You A Wife Material. by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 16, 2014
NwaJesusteete:
k whatsapp me
Re: Ladies, Cooking For Your Boyfriend Doesn't Make You A Wife Material. by NwaJesusteete(m): 4:11pm On Dec 16, 2014
[quote author=brito post=28934622][/quote] i will report u to oga
Re: Ladies, Cooking For Your Boyfriend Doesn't Make You A Wife Material. by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 16, 2014
NwaJesusteete:
i will report u to oga

meaning?
Re: Ladies, Cooking For Your Boyfriend Doesn't Make You A Wife Material. by NwaJesusteete(m): 4:35pm On Dec 16, 2014
brito:

meaning?
that u v forgoten the thrade toopiccheesycheesy
Re: Ladies, Cooking For Your Boyfriend Doesn't Make You A Wife Material. by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 16, 2014
NwaJesusteete:
that u v forgoten the thrade toopiccheesycheesy

You are the one causing it, I'm done with this thread
Re: Ladies, Cooking For Your Boyfriend Doesn't Make You A Wife Material. by NwaJesusteete(m): 5:29pm On Dec 16, 2014
brito:

You are the one causing it, I'm done with this thread
just flerttering u, are u tired of
Re: Ladies, Cooking For Your Boyfriend Doesn't Make You A Wife Material. by oyebenbobola(m): 10:50am On Dec 17, 2014
veave:

Abegi. Of all the girls that cooked, washed, licked your ass and did jackie chan kerewa for you. How many did you later marry?

At the end of the day its just one.
As for me... i will not cook, wash, mop your house. and i do not expect you to buy anything for me or give me money. You are not yet my husband neither are you my father or family. When you know your worth there will be no need to turn to a slave for him to marry you. Sebi its people that still married ladies that cant cook and paid for them to go to catering school. Abegi, lets not deceive ourselves jare...
Then how would u prove to ur future hubby that you are a keeper if u do nothing and u stil expect him to marry u wen d time has come. Am confused
Re: Ladies, Cooking For Your Boyfriend Doesn't Make You A Wife Material. by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 18, 2014
Who post this topic, see if I get. Clash with my hang bag heee Well mad may say him no get anything to tell person wey carry cut lass follow am for back nah until when him begin look him head.
Re: Ladies, Cooking For Your Boyfriend Doesn't Make You A Wife Material. by Steviemeritus: 9:32pm On Oct 12, 2015
Cooking and washing are attributes of aid, but are not inclusive in the echelon of criteria deliberated on - in marking a Wife material.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Types Of Men Women Should Date / Ladies, Why Do Y'all Have Stretch Mark On Your Buttocks? / My Fiance Is Verbally Abusive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.