Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,699 members, 7,823,970 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

The Playboy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Playboy (2056 Views)

5 Rules Of Being A Playboy / Wisest Playboy: How I Dey Use Straff Plenty Naija Babes. / Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Playboy by hfinest1(m): 7:16am On Dec 08, 2014
The story is all about Chike, a playboy who doesn't belive in love but later met a girl that he fell in love with. Was falling in love worth it?

No part of this story should be copied by any means without permission from the author. Thanks

I must mention. This story is fictional those of you that hate fiction should leave.
Re: The Playboy by Noah13: 7:17am On Dec 08, 2014
When are you getting started?
Re: The Playboy by unibenstudent1(m): 7:22am On Dec 08, 2014
Farano and pasqal09 pls move this to literature section.

2 Likes

Re: The Playboy by hfinest1(m): 7:42am On Dec 08, 2014
Noah13:
When are you getting started?
right now
Re: The Playboy by hfinest1(m): 7:43am On Dec 08, 2014
Chapter 1
Chike sat in his neatly furnished sitting room with a glass of red wine in his hand and Helen sitting on the couch right next to him. Helen was a girl he met last week at a party hosted by his friend. She wasn't all that beautiful... she was what we can call 'just there' but she had a big bust and backside. She was dark in complexion with a slightly bulgy eye.

There was a little awkward silence until Chike broke the silence with "Hope you're enjoying the drink?"
"Yes dear" she said.
He shifted closer to her and put his arm around her neck and rubbed her shoulder gently.
Chike was determined to have s*ex with her that night. To break his record of s*x with a girl after dating for two weeks. He was gonna make this a one week affair.

She relaxed at his touch then he dropped his wine and took hers from her hand and dropped on the small table beside them. He reached for her lips and she didn't resist but wrapped her hand around his neck. They were engaged in a deep kiss. The only sound proceeding from the big house was their kissing noise.

Chike found his hands mooving around her neck region. She would have preferred to say 'no' but she just couldn't resist Chike. He was handsome with broad chest and shoulder and a rich young man in his late twenties. She ran her hands across his chest just simultaneously as his hands located her boobs for a good squeezing. She had already started moaning softly. Chike went further into the land of treasure. He loosened her trouser and pulled it out and plunged his tongue into her wet pussy. She started moaning loudly as she was squeezing her bare boobs with one hand and used the other to hold his head tight to her kitty.

After a while she had a shuddering orgasm and Chike pulled out his wallet and took out a condom.
He wore it on his already erect dick and plunged deep in missionary style. He was hitting her hard that she started screaming. Her screams and the clapping noise of their bodies echoed in the big duplex.

Chike was quite rich. A master holder in petroleum engineering working in one of the big oil companies. With a reasonable salary. Living in a duplex at victoria Island and driving two cars, Chike was not thinking of settling down and getting married

According to him, there's nothing like true love. He believed girls are for satisfying sexual desires. He will seldom say to his friends "why would someone fall in love and then get married and live with one woman forever... its madness, boring..."

Chike was really hitting it hard with Helen... squeezing and sucking her big bosoms at interval. They switched to cowgirl then missionary and they both came together.
Helen was weak and exhausted so Chike carried her to the bedroom and lay her on the bed where they both slept of in each other's arms.

Chike woke up later in the morning and saw himself unclad in bed with Helen. He smiled to himself for his great 'achievement'. He woke her up that he had to leave for work and she should also get up. In less than 10minutes they were both fully dressed and were heading out of the compound in Chike's range rover. "Baby, let me give you money to take a cab, i can't drop you home... I have to be at work early" Chike said with a smiling face. He brought out his wallet and handed her five pieces of N1000 notes. She took it and pecked him on the cheek and came down from the car. "Bye..." she said as Chike drove away
"Bye" Chike screamed and added "and good riddance" in a low tone.
Re: The Playboy by MrCork: 7:44am On Dec 08, 2014
hfinest1:
The story is all about Chike, a playboy who doesn't belive in love but later met a girl that he fell in love with. Was falling in love worth it?

No part of this story should be copied by any means without permission from the author. Thanks

I must mention. This story is fictional those of you that hate fiction should leave.

angry

3 Likes

Re: The Playboy by SkyyLord(m): 7:59am On Dec 08, 2014
This guy sef!!
What's with you and girls with big nyash??
Re: The Playboy by dechandel(f): 8:08am On Dec 08, 2014
angry undecided
Re: The Playboy by marieolae(f): 8:11am On Dec 08, 2014
your story has no build up. Straight to the koko, I've lost interest already. Off to the literature section. angry
Re: The Playboy by Cholls(m): 11:21am On Dec 08, 2014
My brother all this story just for a boy that is playing? undecided
Re: The Playboy by freezyflex(m): 1:11pm On Dec 08, 2014
ride on we are wit u
Re: The Playboy by Adeboye4421(m): 5:36pm On Dec 08, 2014
Abegi make una cum update na
Re: The Playboy by aao: 7:21pm On Dec 08, 2014
Following u like a last name.
Re: The Playboy by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 08, 2014
Okay.. This sounds like its gonna be interesting. Playboy turned loverboy, lets see how it goes.
Re: The Playboy by hfinest1(m): 9:12am On Dec 09, 2014
Chapter 2
Chike sat in the bar holding a half empty bottle of star in his hand chatting happily with his best friend Felix
Felix: guy... howfa that Helen babe wey i introduce you to for that party the other day?
Chike: i don f**k am nau...
Felix: no be wetin i dey ask you be that
Chike: wetin you come dey ask me
Felix: how is she
Chike: i dunno.... you know how i roll nau..... once i plunge into the deep, I'm through with her bro
Felix: when do you plan on settling down Chike?
Chike: I'm sitting down already nau.... abi am i standing?
Felix: common..... don't be sarcastic... i mean, when do you plan to get married, start a family...
Chike: God's time bro.... God's time is the best they say
Felix: and you think God's time has not yet arrived?
Chike: ya.... he has not spoken to me yet
Felix: even if he speaks, you won't hear... that aside, I've asked Florence to marry me
Chike: what did she say?
Felix: what else? She said yes nau...
Chike: congrats brah... your God's time has come already... I'm happy for you bro
Felix: i want you to be my best man
Chike: of course, why not
Chike and Felix were close friends since childhood and infact, they're just like blood brothers. They have been there for each other in good and bad times. When Chike got that day, he actually thought about his life. "In less than two year from now, I'll be thirty years and I'm not thinking of settling down... hmm... maybe i should give marriage a shot though..." he mumbled to himself as he sighed before driftinfg to dream land.
Re: The Playboy by Onyenna(m): 12:00pm On Dec 09, 2014
nice one hfinest1.....i don land gidigbam!
Re: The Playboy by iamprestige: 1:29pm On Dec 09, 2014
I've bought my garden egg and cabin biscuit. Waiting for next update
Re: The Playboy by ice234: 10:12pm On Dec 10, 2014
Kudos...
Ride on
Re: The Playboy by hfinest1(m): 6:10am On Dec 11, 2014
Chapter 3
Chike drove in his toyota camry down to Mr. Biggs eatery around his office. He arrived there and went to the counter and ordered for a plate of fried rice and roasted chicken with a bottle of mountain dew. He looked around him for an empty seat and sighted a very pretty lady on a table near the door.

He walked up to the table, even if there were other empty seats... "can i seat?" Chike asked with his usual dazling smile
"Of course" she said, without raising her head. She was devouring a plate of rice and stew with beef.
Chike sat down opposite her observing her visible features. She was light skinned like gold, she had a long natural hair with bright eyes and small lips. Her bust wasn't quite so big but of moderate size. Chike smiled to himself "I've caught a big fish... i must get this one..." he tought to himself as he made the sign of the cross before he started devouring his meal.
He looked up at intervals to catch sight of the beautiful lady sitting in front of him. He decided to start a conversation. "Hi" he said with a spoon of food halfway to his mouth. "Hi" she replied raising her head for just the one second she said hi.
As he was about speaking again, his phone rang. He picked out his galaxy s4 and looked at the number calling. It wasn't saved on his phone but he someone recognized the digits but couldn't quite say who it was. He picked the phone and said "hello"
"Hello Chike" the voice on the other end replied. It was Helen's voice. Chike quickly stood up and walked briskly out of the eatry.
"Helen, what do you want? I thought i told you to stop disturbbing me with calls" Chike said immediately he got outside the eatery
"Chike... stop doing this to me please" helen responded with a pleading voice
"Doing what? Enh? Doing what? I don't need you in my life... you're not the kind of woman i want"
"And what do you mean?" Helen asked, getting pissed
"How can you date a guy for just a week and the next week, you're having s*x with him? Huh?"
"You're the one that made me do so nau.... Chike, remember how you begged me for s*x..."
"And so? So you can't keep your dignity and say no... you're just a s.l.u.t, full stop!" Chike shouted, emphasising on the word 'sl*u*t'
"I won't take any more insults from you Chike.... you're a fool, a player... use and dump" Helen said, getting really angry.
"Call me whatever you like okay, but don't call my number ever again... b*itch" he said as he cut the call and gave a deep sigh. He smiled again as he walked back into the eatery and to his table. The lady he sat with had finished her food already and was drinking a bottle of pepsi while pressing her phone, probably pinging.
"Hey" Chike said confidently with his usual charming and hypnothizing smile but she didn't move a muscle. He was suprised but didn't give up. "Hello, am talking to you!"
"Hello" she replied this time, with one eye on the phone and one eye on Chike "do i know you?" She added
Chike: you don't but you'll soon know me
She: hmm.... okay
Chike: I'm Chike and you?
She: Favour... but i prefer to be called Ada
Chike: hmm ... Ada... beautiful name, you look like gold.... am sure your skin glows in the dark
Ada: you're flirting with me huh?
Chike: no oo... just telling you what i feel about you... you're beautiful
Ada: thanks anyway...
There was silence for some minute then...
Chike: see ehn... I'll love to see your pretty face some other time...
Ada: okay....
Chike: okay Just okay
Ada: what am i supposed to say
Chike: nothing..... don't mind me jhoor... I'm just trying to say you should gimme your number so i can call you
Ada: okay... zero eight one, eighty seven sixteen.....
Chike: got it.
Chike dialed it immediately and her phone rang
Chike: that's my number
Ada: you want to confirm if i gave you wrong number abi?
Chike: nooo... i know fine girls don't lie
There talked some more, before parting ways.
Re: The Playboy by OlufemiWhit(m): 9:21pm On Dec 16, 2014
Guy au va....i dhy enjoy dis story....kan continue nah
Re: The Playboy by hfinest1(m): 11:13am On Dec 17, 2014
OlufemiWhit:
Guy au va....i dhy enjoy dis story....kan continue nah
ppl no wan comment nau... nake e no b lyk say i dey update story wey nobody dey read
Re: The Playboy by hfinest1(m): 11:14am On Dec 17, 2014
Chapter 4
In three weeks, Chike and Ada become very close. They began chatting at day time and night time. They became very close that Chike couldn't spend a day without calling her. He'll buy call card as much as 1000naira and finish it calling her. Sometimes he'll call her just to hear her voice. They spoke during the day and at nights. He would think about her day and night for long hours. "Maybe I'm in love... no way... i can't be in love, I'm a player for life man... falling in love is not my style.. okay, I just can't be in love nau. What is love sef? It doesn't exist" he said to himself one day over a bottle of vodka drink. He started thinjking of Ada again and picked his phone to call her
"Hello baby, how are you?" She said, her voice sounding as sweet as ever
"Baby, I'm missing you o.. can you come over to my place please?" Chike said with a pleading voice
"Okay dear, I'm on my way" she said.
In less than 30minutes, she was at his house. Chike ushered her in and opened a bottle of red wine and poured in two tumblers for both of them. As they talked, Chike used his ever successful method of getting down with any lady. Dropped his cup first then took hers from her and dropped and started kissing her. She didn't resist but instead, she pulled his shirt, dragging him closer, rubbing his head at the same time. They tangled their lips in a romantic kiss for almost two minutes and then Chike broke the kiss and located her boobs and started to work on them. He moved his hands dowm and dipped it into her pussy, it was wet and ready for him, or so he thought. As he unbottened and unzipped his trouser, he let loose his giant anaconda and pulled up her gown. Her eyes were closed all this time as she was enjoying the feeling. As she opened her eyes she saw Chike about to burie his rooster into her kitty "What are you trying to do? What do you think you're doing? No... stop it please" she said with a stern look on her face.

1 Like

Re: The Playboy by OlufemiWhit(m): 8:33pm On Dec 17, 2014
[quote
author=hfinest1 post=28957213]ppl no wan comment nau... nake e no b lyk
say i dey update story wey nobody dey read[/quote] Na silent readers plenty na why....you just dhy update steady, pple go dhy comment
Re: The Playboy by Achemcybenjamin(m): 5:59pm On Dec 18, 2014
next update pls. this suspense fit kill
Re: The Playboy by Psalmwise(m): 1:02am On Dec 21, 2014
hfinest1:

who is bartender here,I nid 2cold origin
Re: The Playboy by dhamiylhola(m): 1:00pm On Mar 20, 2015
Finest, how your body No update this year ni?
Oya knack us more tory abeg make i find place for VIP seat...

(1) (Reply)

Is Love Truly Blind? / Farting In Love Relationships, Marriage..... / How Can I Overcome Shyness Around Girls???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.