Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Rochas In Kaduna Woos ACF, Says Without Arewa, There Is No Okorocha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas In Kaduna Woos ACF, Says Without Arewa, There Is No Okorocha (1407 Views)

Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF / Governor Rochas In PUBLIC FIGHT / Rochas In Trouble! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rochas In Kaduna Woos ACF, Says Without Arewa, There Is No Okorocha by BashirAhmad1(m): 10:49pm On Dec 03, 2014
Imo State Governor and presidential aspirant of the All Progressives Congress, Chief Rochas Okorocha, on Wednesday met members of the Arewa Consultative Forum as part of his campaign to clinch the APC ticket for the 2015 presidency.

Okorocha told the Northern body that if elected president of Nigeria in 2015, he was capable of bringing the current insurgency in the North-East in the country to an end.

The presidential aspirant noted that prominent individuals were reaping from the war against terrorism, saying this was the reason the Boko Haram insurgents had continued their menace unabated.

He said he had what it takes to stop the menace of the outlawed sect, which had continued to ravage the country.

The governor added that like he did in Imo State, where he had stopped kidnapping, the menace of Boko Haram would become a thing of the past under his administration as president of Nigeria, come 2015.

“I can stop Boko Haram if I become President of Nigeria, come 2015,” he said.

Okorocha, who said he was at the ACF to intimate the organisation with his bid and solicit the support of the elders of the region, believed that defeating Boko Haram was not difficult.

He said he was in the race to unite the nation and salvage the country from its current sorry state.

Apart from bringing insurgency to a standstill, the Imo chief executive officer, who claimed to be a veteran in the presidential race, having aspired as presidential aspirant on the platform of the PDP where he came second to the late Umaru Yar’Adua, also said he would create more employment in the country and improve the education sector as well. . He said, “I have a burning fire to change Nigeria for good. My intention to become president of the country is for the benefit of the masses and not for personal gain because God has blessed me; to salvage the country; for the unity of the country;  to make Nigeria better.

“My main purpose of coming is to reaffirm my relationship with the North. I’m a Northerner by birth, I was born and brought up here. North gave me education and trained me. So I consider myself as part and parcel of ACF. So I feel I’m at home to talk to my parents.

“To relate and make my intention known to the North that I will be running for the post of President in the country come 2015. Though, ACF is apolitical, but I want you to see me as a son. I need your support. I believe with the support and prayers of the elders, I can go far.

“For those that don’t know Imo State. We have transformed Imo State. We gave free education from primary to university and other

“So, I see myself as a bridge but without Arewa, there is no Okorocha.”

1 Like

Re: Rochas In Kaduna Woos ACF, Says Without Arewa, There Is No Okorocha by BashirAhmad1(m): 10:51pm On Dec 03, 2014
Re: Rochas In Kaduna Woos ACF, Says Without Arewa, There Is No Okorocha by kelvincoll(m): 11:33pm On Dec 03, 2014
Imo State Governor and presidential aspirant of the All Progressives Congress, Chief Rochas Okorocha

Who come dey talk say Rochas no buy form for Presidential slow? angry
Re: Rochas In Kaduna Woos ACF, Says Without Arewa, There Is No Okorocha by waternogetemeny: 11:37pm On Dec 03, 2014
Gaba! Okorocha we are solidly behind you...Owelle Ndiigbo!
Re: Rochas In Kaduna Woos ACF, Says Without Arewa, There Is No Okorocha by Kutunban: 11:46pm On Dec 03, 2014
Harkan mola ba riba , Harkan shishigy ba samu, ba sai ka yi dogon bayani chewa kai aihuwan arewa bane.

Well another serial loser but at least him win election as governor but saint GMB never win anything only coup.

1 Like

Re: Rochas In Kaduna Woos ACF, Says Without Arewa, There Is No Okorocha by BashirAhmad1(m): 9:01am On Dec 04, 2014
Kutunban:
Harkan mola ba riba , Harkan shishigy ba samu, ba sai ka yi dogon bayani chewa kai aihuwan arewa bane.

Well another serial loser but at least him win election as governor but saint GMB never win anything only coup.

When did Buhari became a saint?
Re: Rochas In Kaduna Woos ACF, Says Without Arewa, There Is No Okorocha by JEITO: 9:06am On Dec 04, 2014
As long as there's arewa without Rochas, who cares
Re: Rochas In Kaduna Woos ACF, Says Without Arewa, There Is No Okorocha by Crocz(m): 9:07am On Dec 04, 2014
I feel this is the closest Igbo will get to be President for the next decade

I like him thou
Re: Rochas In Kaduna Woos ACF, Says Without Arewa, There Is No Okorocha by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 04, 2014
Nice move Rochas though a complete exercise in futility

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1914357_gen_jpeg_jpeg3272ecdf58b3adf9a004eea097ce99e3

1 Like

Re: Rochas In Kaduna Woos ACF, Says Without Arewa, There Is No Okorocha by BashirAhmad1(m): 10:22am On Dec 04, 2014
Even though with SE and SS, if there 's no north there is no Rochas... nice word Owelle, keep watching Hope 2023
Re: Rochas In Kaduna Woos ACF, Says Without Arewa, There Is No Okorocha by SalC: 10:35am On Dec 04, 2014
He has always been a friend to the north, but I doubt he will scale through the primaries. Goodluck to him
Re: Rochas In Kaduna Woos ACF, Says Without Arewa, There Is No Okorocha by waternogetemeny: 11:33am On Dec 04, 2014
barcanista:
Nice move Rochas though a complete exercise in futility
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1914357_gen_jpeg_jpeg3272ecdf58b3adf9a004eea097ce99e3
BashirAhmad1:
Even though with SE and SS, if there 's no north there is no Rochas... nice word Owelle, keep watching Hope 2023

Rochas remains APC only chance against the unstoppable GEJ but trust tribal and religious biggot to wave that aside.

I only see two serial losers in this pic and dat is Buhari and Atiku. Both have been contesting and losing Presidential bid since time immemorial.

At least Rochas won a Governor election and stands a massive chance of winning Presidential election if he did not join the party for Losers called APC.
Re: Rochas In Kaduna Woos ACF, Says Without Arewa, There Is No Okorocha by Tombilly(m): 12:57pm On Dec 04, 2014
Just sorry for dem cuz they r about to waste their hard loot money. GEJ forever [b]

(1) (Reply)

The Crimes Of Buhari-wole Soyinka (MUST READ) / I Will Sue APC For My Permanent Voter's Card If... / Photos: Gen. Buhari Pictured Checking Out His New Twitter Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.