Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,814 members, 7,844,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Soyinka; Biased And Romance With APC, He Judges With Sentiment Towards Janathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soyinka; Biased And Romance With APC, He Judges With Sentiment Towards Janathan (3048 Views)

Say No To Notorious Judges! Names Of Judges With Questionable Judgments! / Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn / Yerima Blackmailed Senators With Religious Sentiment, Says David Mark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soyinka; Biased And Romance With APC, He Judges With Sentiment Towards Janathan by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 06, 2014
Kolade354:
you dont need to hear about me because am not a social nuisance like you and i dont post senseless thread.
LOL that is ur business, keep crying when you are done you tell seun. Mr Wole Soya brain.
Re: Soyinka; Biased And Romance With APC, He Judges With Sentiment Towards Janathan by RockMaxi: 5:50pm On Dec 06, 2014
stinggy:

Yes, just like a another fool like you wrote it on punch.

How you people perfect the act of reasoning through anus still baffles me. I never thought it was possible.

grin grin Don't mind the belly driven thinkers who forgot that Soyinka equally spoke against the cabals that wants to stiffen GEJ after Yaradua's demise.

Re: Soyinka; Biased And Romance With APC, He Judges With Sentiment Towards Janathan by stinggy(m): 6:08pm On Dec 06, 2014
RockMaxi:

grin grin Don't mind the belly driven thinkers who forgot that Soyinka equally spoke against the cabals that wants to stiffen GEJ after Yaradua's demise.

They are too foolish to remember. They want people who will support them in every of their deeds.
We won't move fprward that way. You do a good thing, we'll praise you. If you mess up, we chastise you. Simple!

1 Like

Re: Soyinka; Biased And Romance With APC, He Judges With Sentiment Towards Janathan by Kolade354(m): 7:12pm On Dec 06, 2014
Lacomus:
LOL that is ur business, keep crying when you are done you tell seun. Mr Wole Soya brain.
the name wole soyinka has,ur 10th generation can never achieve what he acheived. I know in your eyes jonathan is the best president......crying belongs to u and ur household not me.
Re: Soyinka; Biased And Romance With APC, He Judges With Sentiment Towards Janathan by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 06, 2014
Kolade354:
the name wole soyinka has,ur 10th generation can never achieve what he acheived. I know in your eyes jonathan is the best president......crying belongs to u and ur household not me.
look at this retarrded monkey I thought you said you have soyinka kind of brain ? I just don't know where to categorically place you because you are so so foolish, I don't even know why I'm exchanging words with a baby. Fuccck off morooonn

1 Like

Re: Soyinka; Biased And Romance With APC, He Judges With Sentiment Towards Janathan by Jayses(m): 7:42pm On Dec 06, 2014
Kolade354:
you dont need to hear about me because am not a social nuisance like you and i dont post senseless thread.
you see ur life, see as u de embarrass ur life, somtimes , it pays to mind one business online
Re: Soyinka; Biased And Romance With APC, He Judges With Sentiment Towards Janathan by Kolade354(m): 8:29pm On Dec 06, 2014
Jayses:
you see ur life, see as u de embarrass ur life, somtimes , it pays to mind one business online
so what are you doing now.........are u minding ur business...........you are a big fool cos you just act like one.
Re: Soyinka; Biased And Romance With APC, He Judges With Sentiment Towards Janathan by Kolade354(m): 8:33pm On Dec 06, 2014
Lacomus:
look at this retarrded monkey I thought you said you have soyinka kind of brain ? I just don't know where to categorically place you because you are so so foolish, I don't even know why I'm exchanging words with a baby. Fuccck off morooonn
what are you green monkey or red monkey? Let me use roman rule on you. Curse be on the day you are born for what you just did today
Re: Soyinka; Biased And Romance With APC, He Judges With Sentiment Towards Janathan by Abagworo(m): 8:38pm On Dec 06, 2014
aljharem:
Soyinka has made himself into a political tool for APC. An old man like himself dragged into such shameless act.

He has turn himself into a DISGRACE ! A once Nobel price winner has now turn to a house boy, cap in hand for money.

He and Falana are the worse set of people in this 21st century Nigeria

In the view of most Jonathan's supporters every human rihhts activist is against Jonathan or supporting APC. What has happened under Jonathan is too dangerous for elders to keep quiet. Imagine trying to use 5 lawmakers to impeach 27. What if APC uses 5 lawmakers to impeach President? We should not allow our sense of reasoning to dwindle because of sentiments. Nigeria is dangerously on a threshold that could cause the largest humanitarian crisis in the world courtesy tribalism, religious intolerance, impunity and corruption which characterises the present Government.
Re: Soyinka; Biased And Romance With APC, He Judges With Sentiment Towards Janathan by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 06, 2014

According to Prof, this is one of the dividends of democracy
Re: Soyinka; Biased And Romance With APC, He Judges With Sentiment Towards Janathan by manjiggy(m): 6:04am On Dec 07, 2014
If we continue to reason this way, Nigeria will not get better.
Re: Soyinka; Biased And Romance With APC, He Judges With Sentiment Towards Janathan by Benez: 12:38pm On Dec 07, 2014
What of Dr Christopher Kolade? Is he an APC chieftain too? A lot of people cannot be wrong at the same time on same issue.
Re: Soyinka; Biased And Romance With APC, He Judges With Sentiment Towards Janathan by Yooguyz: 10:36am On Dec 13, 2014
RockMaxi:

Yes very true.

By the way BERNIMORE what's happening? Your performance last night was very poor. Its unlike you

What happened to all those name calling and insults?

Somebody has been touched by Jehovah. Haaaallleeluyah! grin grin grin

Dude you really need to step up honestly! By the way you are going, you may loose this great e-battle. grin grin
Re: Soyinka; Biased And Romance With APC, He Judges With Sentiment Towards Janathan by Yooguyz: 3:04pm On Dec 13, 2014
BERNIMOORE:
The name 'oso' 'yimika' who are the 'oso'? are they the 'irumales?

I think so, they may be the same.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Yeeeh!!!! My belle won burst oh!!!! grin grin

I don laff tire gringrin

BERNIMORE you've lost the great e-battle kpele. Why am I even suprised, its in your blood. Your leaders failed in their predictions, failed in doctrine. How do you expect to win Grow up kid!

I'll visit, I promise smiley

If I were you I would deactivate all my nairaland monikers and bow my head in shame. After which I would now down my sorrows with 2 bottles of sniper. grin grin grin grin

Yooguyz 4-0 BERNIMORE

grin grin
Re: Soyinka; Biased And Romance With APC, He Judges With Sentiment Towards Janathan by Yooguyz: 11:10pm On Dec 13, 2014
BERNIMOORE:

you see his hypocrisy as an aborisha when he supervises with Aregbesola that he lacks the will to quote bible character like Nebuchadnezzar!

He may not be hypocritical.

Honestly dude stop fighting like a wounded lion. You lost it! Give it up! grin grin grin don't sweat it, just let go. grin grin
Re: Soyinka; Biased And Romance With APC, He Judges With Sentiment Towards Janathan by BERNIMOORE: 4:28pm On Sep 16, 2016
Yooguyz:

I think so, they may be the same.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Yeeeh!!!! My belle won burst oh!!!! grin grin

I don laff tire gringrin

BERNIMORE you've lost the great e-battle kpele. Why am I even suprised, its in your blood. Your leaders failed in their predictions, failed in doctrine. How do you expect to win Grow up kid!

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Why Jonathan May Loose Vote In South East"- INEC / Jonathan Afraid Of Being Jailed By Buhari If He Looses - Obasanjo / Independence : Northern Elders Scared, Begs N'delta Over Quit Notice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.