Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Guys Is Telling A Girl "Thank You For Accepting My Friend Request"proper? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Is Telling A Girl "Thank You For Accepting My Friend Request"proper? (7735 Views)

Marry A Yoruba Girl, Thank Me Later. / What Happened To This Woman After Accepting A Drink From An Ex / 'thank You For Accepting My Request' Why Do Guys Say So To Ladies On Facebook? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Is Telling A Girl "Thank You For Accepting My Friend Request"proper? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 04, 2014
Hanibal:
appreciation for what o.. sey she go start to dey pay me salary because im her friend on facebook? undecided
Far frm dat dude. Lol. Hey, na u send d request in d first place rem. U werent forced to do so.. . Wat if she ignore am nko? U wont be happi rite? Well Courtesy demands u do d needful n it doesnt cost a tin... On d oda hand it says well of u, except u re a p.r.e.t.e.n..d.e.r #My opinion# Case dismissed

1 Like

Re: Guys Is Telling A Girl "Thank You For Accepting My Friend Request"proper? by jnrbayano(m): 7:13pm On Dec 04, 2014
marieolae:
Generally it is not bad....

But I personally don't agree with it.

That's what I'm trying to say.

1. You don't agree with a not bad practice. (Your statement)

2. You agree with a bad practice.
(A statement coined from your statement)

Hope you know 1 and 2 says the same thing.
Re: Guys Is Telling A Girl "Thank You For Accepting My Friend Request"proper? by jnrbayano(m): 7:27pm On Dec 04, 2014
striktlymi:
I believe it is very thoughtful of the guy.

Correct guy.

For me the foolishness and thoughtfulness of it bothers on the person and his motives.

1 Like

Re: Guys Is Telling A Girl "Thank You For Accepting My Friend Request"proper? by snadguy007(m): 8:22pm On Dec 04, 2014
Thank you for accepting my friendship request tongue
nnekamezor:
Far frm dat dude. Lol. Hey, na u send d request in d first place rem. U werent forced to do so.. . Wat if she ignore am nko? U wont be happi rite? Well Courtesy demands u do d needful n it doesnt cost a tin... On d oda hand it says well of u, except u re a p.r.e.t.e.n..d.e.r #My opinion# Case dismissed
Re: Guys Is Telling A Girl "Thank You For Accepting My Friend Request"proper? by Mistermamus(m): 8:39pm On Dec 04, 2014
Its bad be makin dm gals big headed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boyfriend Upload Girlfriend Pic And This Happen (pic) / Meet The Tribe That Drinks Semen To Turn Boys Into Men [photos] / Tell Us; Why Did You Part Ways With Your Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.