Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,637 members, 7,813,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries (56718 Views)

Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES / Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES / Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by ichidodo: 4:10pm On Dec 04, 2014
Lagosians need deliverance....the core indigenes have been sidelined in the scheme of things...A statement must be made....that only an igbo can give these disenfranchised folks their birth right...Vote Okoroji..Leggo!..

1 Like

Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 04, 2014
finni:

I hope you are not a religion bigot?
Who cares about their religious affiliation?

2 Likes

Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 04, 2014
pablus:
nice thread. who are the aspirants and which ones are NOT muslims?
Bigotry won't work in Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by mapet: 4:12pm On Dec 04, 2014
CFCfan:

One day, I hope Nigerians attain political maturity to the extent that one's tribe won't matter during elections.

Sure, that will only happen if one's tribe does not matter at all things and not election alone. Our needless support for tribe as against truth, integrity and candour makes what you propose as gazillion years away

5 Likes

Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by Alphaoscar: 4:12pm On Dec 04, 2014
barcanista:
The battle for Lagos Central isn't really Dosunmu Vs Remi, but Tinubu Vs Olabode George. There will be lots of protest votes in the upcoming election, unlike 2011 the APC need to be more strategic and calculating. You recall the 2011 LG poll? that was when I knew that Lagos is no longer business as usual, I am sure APC knows this too

That's why I said APC as a party must get their acts together and be on their toes. the battle will be won and lost by the choice of the candidates and the how much influence Tinubu can still pull but I can assure you that a Jimi Agbaje's ticket from the PDP will cause APC more trouble than koto. though you may not believe it.
Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by micklplus(m): 4:12pm On Dec 04, 2014
ichidodo:
Behave man,the hell is wrong with you Southwest folks..?!

How market Okoroji and Okorosun Nig limited? LOL grin

2 Likes

Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by dharn10(m): 4:13pm On Dec 04, 2014
patiently waiting for the winner... congrat in adv for whosoever that won
Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 04, 2014
barcanista:
Maybe you have a point but I don't foresee that happening in our lifetime
True. It may take a decade or more for the tribe mentality to change.
Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by ichidodo: 4:17pm On Dec 04, 2014
mapet:
[s]
From you? haaa bros fear God. I know it's freedom of speech, but you should avoid some words that are anathema to your character[/s]
Kettle,meet Mr Pot...
Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 04, 2014
mapet:

Sure, that will only happen if one's tribe does not matter at all things and not election alone. Our needless support for tribe as against truth, integrity and candour makes what you propose as gazillion years away
Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by Kold(m): 4:18pm On Dec 04, 2014
Voting now over for Ikorodu. All eligible 498 delegates voted.
Kold:
The scene in Sokoto

2 Likes

Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by mapet: 4:19pm On Dec 04, 2014
Let me give you an assignment......check all my posts and ask yourself how many years it will take you to climb that height of reasoning......
ichidodo:
Kettle,meet Mr Pot...

3 Likes

Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by Kold(m): 4:19pm On Dec 04, 2014
Ibeju-Lekki delegates are the ones voting now. They are 189 in all.
Kold:
Voting now over for Ikorodu. All eligible 498 delegates voted.

1 Like

Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by corneremperor: 4:20pm On Dec 04, 2014
I predict that a yoruba muslim will win tongue cheesy

1 Like

Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by olapluto(m): 4:21pm On Dec 04, 2014
On a side note, APC seems to have a very solid structure in major states in Nigeria. Surely this is a big big plus in the presidential election for APC.

8 Likes

Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by kareemabidemi10(m): 4:21pm On Dec 04, 2014
major466:
APC do not have the balls to conduct free and fair primaries.
Expecting serious volcanic eruption soon.

I see!!! you and guys are ready to erupt the event.
Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 04, 2014
barcanista:
Bros, in politics there is no late comer, it depends on campaign strategy. Meanwhile, DPA enjoys sympathy from the followers of both APC and PDP in Lagos.

There is no DPA again!!! Jimi Agbaje only used it as a vehicle for his ambition then when he was not given ACN ticket

like @Alphaoscar said.......DPA is long dead and buried as Agbaje has collapsed his structure into PDP now

So like the Muslims will say of a dead body Inna lilahi wa inna lilahi rajiun.........DPA has returned back to where it came from
Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 04, 2014
soroptimist:

There is no DPA again!!! Jimi Agbaje only used it as a vehicle for his ambition then when he was not given ACN ticket

like @Alphaoscar said.......DPA is long dead and buried as Agbaje has collapsed his structure into PDP now

So like the Muslims will say of a dead body Inna lilahi wa inna lilahi rajiun.........DPA has returned back to where it came from

grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Now this part in bold is funny.... grin
Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by aderonila18: 4:23pm On Dec 04, 2014
corneremperor:
I predict that a yoruba muslim will win tongue cheesy

A Yoruba Christian will win , Ambode
Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by ichidodo: 4:23pm On Dec 04, 2014
We need a good run in Lagos politics...say no nepotism..say no to imposition...vote credibility..vote unity...vote accountability...vote meritocracy..Vote Okoroji for Alausa 2015..

1 Like

Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by Tunjman(m): 4:25pm On Dec 04, 2014
Ibeju Lekki is next to vote with 189 delegates accredited

2 Likes

Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by Citadelbot: 4:26pm On Dec 04, 2014
Firefire:
[s][/s]

And you are the best objective human being on the planet earth. clap for yourself.

The guy is spot on. You are very dishonest and will always support evil even when staring at the truth. Try to change your ways, Take care.

1 Like

Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 04, 2014
Alphaoscar:

That's why I said APC as a party must get their acts together and be on their toes. the battle will be won and lost by the choice of the candidates and the how much influence Tinubu can still pull but I can assure you that a Jimi Agbaje's ticket from the PDP will cause APC more trouble than koto. though you may not believe it.
Well I can't fault you bros because we may be doing our analysis from a different perspective(as regards Koro Vs Jimi). Let's watch as it unfolds, I just hope that Lagos do not fall in2 PdP's hands-i believe it won't
Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by ashewopeckas(f): 4:26pm On Dec 04, 2014
Tunjman:
Doctor Leke Pitan watches on...

Which one is leke ptian, the MOPOL?
Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by Tunjman(m): 4:27pm On Dec 04, 2014
ichidodo:
We need a good run in Lagos politics...say no nepotism..say no to imposition...vote credibility..vote unity...vote accountability...vote meritocracy..Vote Okoroji for Alausa 2015..

Stop spamming this thread and go mob atlantic ocean joor!

3 Likes

Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by ichidodo: 4:28pm On Dec 04, 2014
mapet:
Let me give you an assignment......check all my posts and ask yourself how many years it will take you to climb that height of reasoning......
mmmmm.. I rather stay at this outspoken and exposed boulder outcrop than to the levels of your stinking hypocrisy and 'closet' bigotry..thank you very much

1 Like

Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by mapet: 4:28pm On Dec 04, 2014
ashewopeckas:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Haba Can it be that bad grin grin
Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by orimsamsam(m): 4:29pm On Dec 04, 2014
ichidodo:
Kettle,meet Mr Pot...
dude even ur okoroji must be able to speak yoruba be4 he can even get substatiate vote. Okoroji campaign to me is just like a biafran campaign in a yoruba land.

1 Like

Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by Firefire(m): 4:29pm On Dec 04, 2014
[s]
Citadelbot:

The guy is spot on. You are very dishonest and will always support evil even when staring at the truth. Try to change your ways, Take care.
[/s]

I will never change until we destroy godfather(s) of Lagos politics.

Goodluck

2 Likes

Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by orimsamsam(m): 4:29pm On Dec 04, 2014
ichidodo:
Kettle,meet Mr Pot...
Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by Tunjman(m): 4:29pm On Dec 04, 2014
ashewopeckas:

The man in purple native, sitting behind the mobile police
Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 04, 2014
soroptimist:

Jimi isn't strategic (maybe he was broke).. As for DPA, RIP to the party lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Okonjo-Iweala Responds To Soludo's Attack (Press Release) / Donald Duke Blasts Buhari For Appointing Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DG SSS / Osun Election: PDP’s Adeleke Wins, APC Kicks - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.