Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries (56705 Views)

Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES / Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES / Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by finni(m): 3:54pm On Dec 04, 2014
barcanista:
Another thing that may work for Koro favor is that he doesn't have a godfather. You know party rank and file are tired of godfatherism, I am seriously anticipating Lagos Primaries of PDP. I am convinced that George's camp will get MAJORITY slot, but Koro will get the guber ticket. What happens after primaries? This I can't tell.

Meanwhile, a disunited APC and PDP may open the floodgate for DPA... Protest vote things

The fight will still end with APC and PDP...Otedola's permutation will not happen here. I see an unsatisfied Koro dumping PDP for another neutral party though!

1 Like

Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by Kold(m): 3:54pm On Dec 04, 2014
Adefulire speaking with the media after voting
Kold:
Ikorodu delegates, 418 in all, now voting.

2 Likes

Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by manony: 3:56pm On Dec 04, 2014
ichidodo:
Nothing is more succinct and epic than a good run from Okoroji in this event,we foresee an avalanche as far as political ambition is concerned for the massive igbo population in Lagos State.....Of course non-yoruba Lagos natives won't be happy...

I know Igbos have won some electoral positions (councillors or chairman) and there was/is like 2 ibos in Kano state house of assembly. As little as this seems, it is a good start that many state including those in the East might not be able to copy for now. We will get there
Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by raumdeuter: 3:56pm On Dec 04, 2014
sirman:

I believe its on a 1st come, 1st serve basis, in the sense that Agbaje, a defectee, cannot take away the rights of someone who has been in & knows the house well, that is, Koro. Agbaje must have followed bad advice & Koro who has been very much hungry for Lagos cannot in any way backdown.

Is Koro not a decampee himself?

All the PDP people in lagos are aggrieved AD/ACN people

5 Likes

Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by ichidodo: 3:56pm On Dec 04, 2014
Evathyst:
[s] No matter how long a log of wood stays in the water, it can never become a crocodile.

No matter how long an 'Okoroji or okorowhatever' stays in lagos, he can never become a lagosian. Gerrit? smiley[/s]
Lamentations for the gods...
Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by Firefire(m): 3:57pm On Dec 04, 2014
Alphaoscar:

You think Ade Dosunmu can cost Tinubu the ticket? That is mission impossible unless if the lagosians decide to do away with APC in all totality.

I pray the APC as a get the act together and do their home work properly again this time around but I can assure you that the forthcoming election will be the toughest battle of their. I pray Tinubu do the magic again oooo.

- Yes, a very tough battle

- Tinubu cannot do any magic again. (Power of Magic destroyed)
Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by Alphaoscar: 3:57pm On Dec 04, 2014
barcanista:
Another thing that may work for Koro favor is that he doesn't have a godfather. You know party rank and file are tired of godfatherism, I am seriously anticipating Lagos Primaries of PDP. I am convinced that George's camp will get MAJORITY slot, but Koro will get the guber ticket. What happens after primaries? This I can't tell.

Meanwhile, a disunited APC and PDP may open the floodgate for DPA... Protest vote things

Which party is DPA? if you are referring to Jimi Agbaje's former party, then you will need a trip to Abuja (INEC office) to go sign your own condolence register in arrears for the party.

DPA is long dead and buried!!!

3 Likes

Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 04, 2014
Alphaoscar:

You think Ade Dosunmu can cost Tinubu the ticket? That is mission impossible unless if the lagosians decide to do away with APC in all totality.

I pray the APC as a get the act together and do their home work properly again this time around but I can assure you that the forthcoming election will be the toughest battle of their. I pray Tinubu do the magic again oooo.
The battle for Lagos Central isn't really Dosunmu Vs Remi, but Tinubu Vs Olabode George. There will be lots of protest votes in the upcoming election, unlike 2011 the APC need to be more strategic and calculating. You recall the 2011 LG poll? that was when I knew that Lagos is no longer business as usual, I am sure APC knows this too
Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by Citadelbot: 3:57pm On Dec 04, 2014
ichidodo:
I can swear half the contributors here are not Lagos indigenes yet they feel or suppose that much stakeholding in this event is owed to them and curiosly still....they are quick to shout or water down any attempts for the igbo man to partake in any political activities in that no man's land...Thank Goodness we have Desmond Elliot..

Emenike, So Desmond Elliot whose father is from Apongbon, Lagos Island is now Yeeboe? You need brain check.

11 Likes

Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by pablus: 3:58pm On Dec 04, 2014
nice thread. who are the aspirants and which ones are NOT muslims?
Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by mapet: 3:59pm On Dec 04, 2014
...and when did you come to a point to understand polish?
ichidodo:
Behave man,the hell is wrong with you Southwest folks..?!

2 Likes

Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 04, 2014
finni:

The fight will still end with APC and PDP...Otedola's permutation will not happen here. I see an unsatisfied Koro dumping PDP for another neutral party though!
Should Koro leave PDP, it means no hope for the party in Lagos guber but I see Koro on the ballot against Ambode

1 Like

Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 04, 2014
Alphaoscar:

Which party is DPA? if you are referring to Jimi Agbaje's former party, then you will need a trip to Abuja (INEC office) to go sign your own condolence register in arrears for the party.

DPA is long dead and buried!!!
Hahaha right but Falae may field a popular aggrieved APC candidate eg Shasore... You know what that means?
Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by Kold(m): 4:01pm On Dec 04, 2014
The scene in Sokoto
Kold:
Adefulire speaking with the media after voting

Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by ichidodo: 4:02pm On Dec 04, 2014
We can eshew tribalism and deliver Okoroji to Alausa come 2015...Only with an igbo onboard can Lagos develop into dubai,taiwan and tokyo.Sai Okoroji...let's go there...

3 Likes

Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by Citadelbot: 4:02pm On Dec 04, 2014
Chimezie250:
abeg chill this ur comment, do you think all these people making this comment are all igbo , some are doing it just to create hatred

That chameleon Descartes is Ibo. He is good at starting e-war with his childish comment, but will chicken out when it get out of hand. I hate pretenders, see him on Page1 posting nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by raumdeuter: 4:02pm On Dec 04, 2014
barcanista:
Hahaha right but Falae may field a popular aggrieved APC candidate eg Shasore... You know what that means?

And how would this decampee do better than the last decampee they produced Jimi Agbaje who later fled. How is Shasore popular.

3 weeks ago no one knew him

1 Like

Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by CoolKizzy(m): 4:02pm On Dec 04, 2014
modified
Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by Evathyst(f): 4:02pm On Dec 04, 2014
ichidodo:
Lamentations for the gods...
*ignored*

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by Alphaoscar: 4:03pm On Dec 04, 2014
Firefire:

- Yes, a very tough battle

- Tinubu cannot do any magic again. (Power of Magic destroyed)

sorry, I only discuss with reasonable people. Ever since I have been on this forum you never for once show any sign of objectivity and intelligence. Pls , I take Amadioha beg you, don't spam my mentions again. biko!!!

4 Likes

Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by mapet: 4:04pm On Dec 04, 2014
ichidodo:
We can eshew tribalism .........

From you? haaa bros fear God. I know it's freedom of speech, but you should avoid some words that are anathema to your character

1 Like

Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 04, 2014
barcanista:
Because Nigeria politics is not America. People own places in Nigeria, they want their Sons to lead them and not a stranger
One day, I hope Nigerians attain political maturity to the extent that one's tribe won't matter during elections.

1 Like

Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by Firefire(m): 4:05pm On Dec 04, 2014
[s]
Alphaoscar:

sorry, I only discuss with reasonable people. Ever since I have been on this forum you never for once show any sign of objectivity and intelligence. Pls , I take Amadioha beg you, don't spam my mentions again. biko!!!
[/s]

And you are the best objective human being on the planet earth. clap for yourself.
Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by Descartes: 4:05pm On Dec 04, 2014
Citadelbot:

That chameleon Descartes is Ibo. He is good at starting e-war with his childish comment, but will chicken out when it get out of hand. I hate pretenders, see him on Page1 posting nonsense.

Hey who are you and what do you represent? undecided
Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 04, 2014
raumdeuter:

And how would this decampee do better than the last decampee they produced Jimi Agbaje who later fled. How is Shasore popular.

Like I said protest vote that may come from APC aggrieved and PDP aggrieved aspirants. Also Lagosians may decide to ditch godfatherism in the general election. It depends on the person's campaign strategy sha. But should that happen, it won't be a wide margin
Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by bellong: 4:06pm On Dec 04, 2014
Evathyst:
No matter how long a log of wood stays in the water, it can never become a crocodile.

No matter how long an 'Okoroji or okorowhatever' stays in lagos, he can never become a lagosian. Gerrit? smiley

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 04, 2014
CFCfan:

One day, I hope Nigerians attain political maturity to the extent that one's tribe won't matter during elections.
Maybe you have a point but I don't foresee that happening in our lifetime
Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 04, 2014
CFCfan:

#GBAM!
Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by KelvinGraphics(m): 4:07pm On Dec 04, 2014
barcanista:
Bros this na threat or ultimatum?
Chief Chiefcheesy
Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 04, 2014
raumdeuter:

Bros, in politics there is no late comer, it depends on campaign strategy. Meanwhile, DPA enjoys sympathy from the followers of both APC and PDP in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 04, 2014
KelvinGraphics:

Chief Chiefcheesy
Baba mi, how you de?
Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by finni(m): 4:09pm On Dec 04, 2014
pablus:
nice thread. who are the aspirants and which ones are NOT muslims?

I hope you are not a religion bigot?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Man Wears APC Next Level Cap To Meet Atiku / 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" / Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.