Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,829 members, 7,837,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

7 Reasons Why You Should Get Married Early. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Reasons Why You Should Get Married Early. (35100 Views)

I Married Early And Am In Pains / At Least One Resson Why We Should Think About Getting Married Early / Still Wondering Why Nigerian Men Have Difficulty Getting Married, Early In Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Get Married Early. by Cashio(m): 6:05am On Dec 05, 2014
i have grown to realize that maturity and proper sense of reasoning comes with age.
As you grow older, you will begin to understand that certain things you did in the past were merely childish exuberances.
You don't tell me that a guy around 27 with perhaps a bsc and still in search of a job should rush into marriage simply cos he has found his miss perfect.
Personally i ain't thinking marriage until i have achieved all my set goals.
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Get Married Early. by Chinoble(f): 6:11am On Dec 05, 2014
emusmith:

My Future Family...

#bed time kids#

Stephanie, Smith Jnr, Sarah and Samuel.

Y'all go to bed...

You've got Exam Tomorrow, remember...

Stephanie: Okay Daddy!

Smith: Daddy, come here!

# I walk closer

Smith: You're the best dad in the whole wide world, I love you...#with sleepy eyes #

Dad: I love you too honey...

#Mum walks in her pyjamas but stood at the door waiting for daddy

Daddy calls mummy in...

They all had a short prayer...

Daddy switches off the light...

They all go to bed...

#Wow!#
hmmm ppl sha...
The earlier u wake up frm dat dream and acheive it in reality, the better for u......... #Daddy junior#
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Get Married Early. by johncreek: 6:43am On Dec 05, 2014
major466:
The word marriage strikes fear in guys these days. Am not even sure if...
Lolz.... Eyah!
Life time commitment things.
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Get Married Early. by major466(m): 7:06am On Dec 05, 2014
AdeniyiA:

...you go marry abi?? ?
Not sure.
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Get Married Early. by ceeceeco: 7:32am On Dec 05, 2014
Dis early marriage issue have increased d rate of divorce due 2 lack of maturity. 2 me age got notin 2 do with marriage, marry wen u're ready 2 bear responsibilities & accept bullshits!
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Get Married Early. by Osasemma(f): 7:51am On Dec 05, 2014
tobillionaire:
I will only marry wwhen amm tired of doing laundries moiself nd cos of kids
. So u want to turn her into a maid and a baby making machine?....... U still have a long way to go in life.........
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Get Married Early. by JideTheBlogger(m): 8:01am On Dec 05, 2014
None of the points above is convincing... Next thread pls
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Get Married Early. by vm26: 8:08am On Dec 05, 2014
there is no pythagorus theorem to marriage.thts one institution which even if ppl took classes from creshe they will still not get it.
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Get Married Early. by Nobody: 8:19am On Dec 05, 2014
DICKtator:

*sideeye*

undecided undecided undecided undecided

Three?
WTF!!!!!

How wide is the puuucccci now?
Hope you do your kegels?

grin grin grin grin
Only if i can SLAP YOU THROUGH THE PHONE.
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Get Married Early. by olatunde2yk(m): 8:38am On Dec 05, 2014
Is good to get marry early, infact, is very good. But I felt getting married without source of income is dangerous and can bring about chaos. I'm not talking about too much income but the man at least must be ready financially and the lady too must be mature to be able to handle some quogent issues that will not but arise.. Marriage is to be enjoyed and not to be endured.
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Get Married Early. by Emmyginger(m): 8:38am On Dec 05, 2014
Joniboi:
Dont get married, be waitinag till you get to 50years.
na sand dem dy use marry
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Get Married Early. by Nobody: 9:02am On Dec 05, 2014
mohjisolah:
Pls tell us d best age to get married
for a lady from you early twenties upward is just fine.
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Get Married Early. by FrankTalk1: 9:15am On Dec 05, 2014
Nice post. When you marry early, you bear you burden early.

I am saddened when I see people attending PTA meetings when their age mates' children are graduates.
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Get Married Early. by sim99: 9:23am On Dec 05, 2014
well, all those running away from early marriage never really do same from early sex-early promiscuity-thus following their lusts.leave fornication if you think you are still 'young' for wedlock. angry
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Get Married Early. by eaccyboy(m): 9:50am On Dec 05, 2014
Ur post sound responsible..tnx alot
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Get Married Early. by gidzy(m): 10:39am On Dec 05, 2014
Boost your knowledge on ICT.
Click here www.gidzynbrainboost..com

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Get Married Early. by kelot(f): 11:43am On Dec 05, 2014
holatin:
U stop bleeping around early.
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Get Married Early. by kelot(f): 11:44am On Dec 05, 2014
holatin:
holatin:
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Get Married Early. by kelot(f): 11:45am On Dec 05, 2014
[quote author=holatin post=28585796]U stop bleeping around early.[/quote
what do you gain in bleeping around [quote author=holatin post=28585796]U stop bleeping around early.[/quote

what do you gain in bleeping around [quote author=holatin post=28585796]U stop bleeping around early.[/quote

what do you gain in bleeping around
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Get Married Early. by AdeniyiA(m): 12:30pm On Dec 05, 2014
Chinoble:

hmmm ppl sha...
The earlier u wake up frm dat dream and acheive it in reality, the better for u......... #Daddy junior#
you can help him realise this dream nah
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Get Married Early. by Chinoble(f): 12:35pm On Dec 05, 2014
AdeniyiA:

am i his God?
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Get Married Early. by Chinoble(f): 12:35pm On Dec 05, 2014
AdeniyiA:

ve done my own part
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Get Married Early. by chachazzy(m): 12:37pm On Dec 05, 2014
AdeniyiA:

I totally agree with you on these attributes but by summarily dismissing the write up as nonsense is wrong, your points find expression in the article. You simply gave the summary.

Apologies
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Get Married Early. by AdeniyiA(m): 12:37pm On Dec 05, 2014
Chinoble:

am i his God?
u could be his angel
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Get Married Early. by AdeniyiA(m): 12:39pm On Dec 05, 2014
chachazzy:

Apologies
#accepted,
oya go and sin no more cheesy
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Get Married Early. by Chinoble(f): 12:46pm On Dec 05, 2014
AdeniyiA:
u could be his angel
story for the gods
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Get Married Early. by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 05, 2014
0b1nna:

wink wink
I'm sensing a lot of -ve energy channelled towards infidelity here, so I think I'll just...uhmmm...
*takes off*
taking off to where? western siberia? enjoy the view and do well to make up more convenient terms like "infidelity".

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Get Married Early. by AdeniyiA(m): 12:58pm On Dec 05, 2014
Chinoble:

story for the gods
the gods dey listen to stories too?
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Get Married Early. by Chinoble(f): 1:03pm On Dec 05, 2014
AdeniyiA:

the gods dey listen to stories too?
ask google
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Get Married Early. by AdeniyiA(m): 1:11pm On Dec 05, 2014
Chinoble:

ask google
Google dey yarn me the stories of ancient gods o .
Google sef na learnerundecided
but teach me nah
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Get Married Early. by Chinoble(f): 2:13pm On Dec 05, 2014
AdeniyiA:

Google dey yarn me the stories of ancient gods o .
Google sef na learnerundecided
but teach me nah
thread abuse........op i no follow o
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Get Married Early. by KingTom(m): 5:05pm On Dec 05, 2014
Mprex:

what?
cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

“Homosexuality Is A SIN” Young Lady Speaks Of Her Deliverance / Is Sex With Your Cousin A Religious Sin Or A Societal Taboo? / Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ibadan During Their POP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.