Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,470 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

#CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With (26270 Views)

Police To Arraign DPO For Involvement In Serious Crimes Including Murder / For Latest News On Crimes Visit Www.blinknaija.com / Just One Month After They Got Married, Couple Are Killed At Their Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 05, 2014
CityNG:

You're still a liar. It's all public information and if you were arrested then it would have been published on their website with your pictures.

If true then you were probably fraternizing with a minor and you should have been arrested and prosecuted.

Be an adult and man up to your wrongdoings and stop making up lies about law enforcement.

Of all the wretched black men in Canada that day they just chose an "innocent" back man to threaten his life grin

Liar.

minor without being charged? and that was when i was still an international student and didn't face deportation?

some people are just plain jealous. Its clear you mistaking the American system where all arrested victim has their mug shot on google, and you don't even know my real name.

You just fall my hand sir
Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 05, 2014
donnypool:

Its a long story. but its ok, cause i took them to court, i won and was compensated.

Even more lies.
Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 05, 2014
donnypool:

minor without being charged? and that was when i was still an international student and didn't face deportation?

some people are just plain jealous. Its clear you mistaking the American system where all arrested victim has their mug shot on google, and you don't even know my real name.

You just fall my hand sir

Your story makes no sense. I have tons of Canuck friends and associates.

Your hand has been failing you all evening with the outlandish stories you make up.

If it's that bad why not move elsewhere?
Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 05, 2014
LordReed:

I have never been robbed by armed robbers so armed robbers are not a problem? I have never been mugged so muggers are not a problem? I have never been a victim of "one chance" so "one chance" is not a problem?

You personal experience does not negate that of others. You may never be a victim but it is hardly the criteria for judging if a problem exists or not and racial profiling does exist and is a problem. Compliance with police directive netted that South Carolina man a bullet in the hip and for what exactly? Eric Garner is killed by an ILLEGAL chokehold and nothing happens to the cop, is that justice?

The only thing that matters to me is your personal experiences and not the junk you wrote up there.

Have you surfered injustice directly? If so share your experiences and stop living on the sweat of others.
Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by LordReed(m): 3:44pm On Dec 05, 2014
CityNG:

The only thing that matters to me is your personal experiences and not the junk you wrote up there.

Have you surfered injustice directly? If so share your experiences and stop living on the sweat of others.

I just shared with you my personal experiences. I have never been a victim of armed robbers, muggers or one chance so does my personal experience mean others who have been victims are lying? You have never experienced discrimination means others haven't? Or it means the problem doesn't exist? Living on the sweat of others has no significance in this discussion as I do not personally have to experience something to recognize it or know it. I don't have to be choked to death to know that it is excessive force. I don't have to be shot while doing exactly what I was told to do to know that something ain't right.

1 Like

Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 05, 2014
CityNG:

Your story makes no sense. I have tons of Canuck friends and associates.

Your hand has been failing you all evening with the outlandish stories you make up.

If it's that bad why not move elsewhere?

i said i already moved man. I left the all white red neck rural community to a totally mix city
Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 05, 2014
donnypool:

i said i already moved man. I left the all white red neck rural community to a totally mix city

So you moved to a different country with an all black police force or are you still not in the same Canada whose name you're dragging through the mud on here.
Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 05, 2014
LordReed:

I just shared with you my personal experiences. I have never been a victim of armed robbers, muggers or one chance so does my personal experience mean others who have been victims are lying? You have never experienced discrimination means others haven't? Or it means the problem doesn't exist? Living on the sweat of others has no significance in this discussion as I do not personally have to experience something to recognize it or know it. I don't have to be choked to death to know that it is excessive force. I don't have to be shot while doing exactly what I was told to do to know that something ain't right.

Your personal experiences is the one that matters to me and not the other fluff you wrote.

Since you claim to have never been victimized them why you and not the others?

When you can answer that question and then look at the topic of the thread then it should make sense. Or not.

You're living on the sweat of others if you think some kid with no home training should point a replica gun at a LEO without getting shot until he's dead.
Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 05, 2014
CityNG:

So you moved to a different country with an all black police force or are you still not in the same Canada whose name you're dragging through the mud on here.

i have the legal right to be here, and i also have the right to tell my story, if he pain you, kill your self. Abi you dey vex say i dey canada? nor worry i dey come naija come start my business, and you can work part time

1 Like

Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 05, 2014
donnypool:

i have the legal right to be here, and i also have the right to tell my story, if he pain you, kill your self. Abi you dey vex say i dey canada? nor worry i dey come naija come start my business, and you can work part time

Oponu ode, I'll employ you right here in the USA. Canada ko, Mozambique ni. Let me know when you're ready to compare nigerian bank statements too lol

Stop being an ungrateful nitwit and stop making up lies against a country that opened her doors for you.

I hope your colleagues find out how much of a racist fu(k you are.
Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by LordReed(m): 4:05pm On Dec 05, 2014
CityNG:

Your personal experiences is the one that matters to me and not the other fluff you wrote.

Since you claim to have never been victimized them why you and not the others?

When you can answer that question and then look at the topic of the thread then it should make sense. Or not.

You're living on the sweat of others if you think some kid with no home training should point a replica gun at a LEO without getting shot until he's dead.

Did Eric Garner point a gun? Did the South Carolina man point a gun? Did the man in New York shot in a stairwell point a gun?

You answer those questions, look at the thread title again and come back with your own "fluff".
Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 05, 2014
LordReed:

Did Eric Garner point a gun? Did the South Carolina man point a gun? Did the man in New York shot in a stairwell point a gun?

You answer those questions, look at the thread title again and come back with your own "fluff".

You are the one that has been writing fluff all day in a lame attempt to justify your weak position.

Of millions of citizens in each city that day and hundreds of citizens that each officer met, these very few names were just the luckiest SOB in town that day huh?

Man up and accept that it takes two to tango.

People that left home without the benefit of training will get it out on the street.
Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 05, 2014
CityNG:

Oponu ode, I'll employ you right here in the USA.

Stop being an ungrateful nitwit and stop making up lies against a country that opened her doors for you.

I hope your colleagues find out how much of a racist fu(k you are.

hope it will be your turn to get killed by one radical police officer. cause Its clear you are a no body
Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 05, 2014
donnypool:

hope it will be your turn to get killed by one radical police officer. cause Its clear you are a no body

Hope it will be the turn of your complete family to be killed by a drunk driver and that the police refuse to prosecute for lack of evidence.

That'll just be karma for you lol
Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 05, 2014
CityNG:

Hope it will be the turn of your complete family to be killed by a drunk driver and that the police refuse to prosecute for lack of evidence.

That'll just be karma for you lol

I got more than 7 siblings, we can't fit in one car smh, try another one
Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 05, 2014
donnypool:

I got more than 7 siblings, we can't fit in one car smh, try another one

It's clear you're even more dense than I thought.

I'll let you wallow in your ignorance to figure out if there's is a vehicle (I never said car) that can hold more than 7 idiyots lol.
Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 05, 2014
CityNG:

It's clear you're even more dense than I thought.

I'll let you wallow in your ignorance to figure out if there's is a vehicle (I never said car) that can hold more than 7 idiyots lol.

why will my entire family be in one vehicle that can hold more than 7 persons, and we don't even have that vehicle.

R.I.P to your parent, death will be the best thing that will ever happen to them certainly not your birth.
and i pray their death wish will be fulfilled. AMEN

1 Like

Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by LordReed(m): 4:32pm On Dec 05, 2014
CityNG:

You are the one that has been writing fluff all day in a lame attempt to justify your weak position.

Of millions of citizens in each city that day and hundreds of citizens that each officer met, these very few names were just the luckiest SOB in town that day huh?

Man up and accept that it takes two to tango.

People that left home without the benefit of training will get it out on the street.

I'm not the one pulling an ostrich hiding his head in the sand and saying there is no problem. Getting shot while doing exactly what a cop asked you is fluff? Your sense of proportion is truly warped.

1 Like

Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by cococandy(f): 4:48pm On Dec 05, 2014
donnypool:

Its a long story. but its ok, cause i took them to court, i won and was compensated.
ok
Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 05, 2014
LordReed:

I'm not the one pulling an ostrich hiding his head in the sand and saying there is no problem. Getting shot while doing exactly what a cop asked you is fluff? Your sense of proportion is truly warped.

Nope, my feets are firmly planted on the ground. Unlike you, I'm a seasoned traveler thus I'm able to offer a balanced view.

Again I offer no apologies on not being morally flexible to not see differing points of view.
Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 05, 2014
donnypool:

why will my entire family be in one vehicle that can hold more than 7 persons, and we don't even have that vehicle.

R.I.P to your parent, death will be the best thing that will ever happen to them certainly not your birth.
and i pray their death wish will be fulfilled. AMEN

And your parents too, may they all die in a flaming car wreck without the benefit of 911 assistance.

You don't have a vehicle but you're going to employ me? Omo oshi jatijati lati ile awon oloriburuku grin
Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 05, 2014
CityNG:

And your parents too, may they all die in a flaming car wreck without the benefit of 911 assistance.

You don't have a vehicle but you're going to employ me? Omo oshi jatijati lati ile awon oloriburuku grin

is that all? ok i don waka

1 Like

Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 05, 2014
donnypool:

is that all? ok i don waka

You can also admit that you're a liar.
Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 05, 2014
CityNG:

You can also admit that you're a liar.

i dey wear socks

1 Like

Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by LordReed(m): 6:04pm On Dec 05, 2014
CityNG:

Nope, my feets are firmly planted on the ground. Unlike you, I'm a seasoned traveler thus I'm able to offer a balanced view.

Again I offer no apologies on not being morally flexible to not see differing points of view.

You claim to be more traveled than me because you've met me?

BTW what good is your seasoning if it makes you bankrupt in appreciating the problems of others?

1 Like

Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 05, 2014
cococandy:
ok

how bout the killer line i gave to you, aint you thinking about me yet? grin
Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 05, 2014
LordReed:

You claim to be more traveled than me because you've met me?

BTW what good is your seasoning if it makes you bankrupt in appreciating the problems of others?

Now I understand why critical reasoning fails you.

Where did I claim to be more traveled than you?

I'm comfortable in my appreciation of others plight. Again the streets will train the untrained.
Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 05, 2014
donnypool:

i dey wear socks

My sympathies to you and you need several layers on them in that frozen tundra - lol

Any place just to get out of Nigeria.
Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 05, 2014
CityNG:

My sympathies to you and you need several layers on them in that frozen tundra - lol

Any place just to get out of Nigeria.

still better than the US and btw its just -14
Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 05, 2014
donnypool:

still better than the US and btw its just -14

Keep dreaming and stroking yourself.

ALL my fellow car club members in Canada have put away their classic cars due to the miserable weather.

How is Canada better than the U.S. when all your old farts migrate down to Florida? Lol
Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by cococandy(f): 7:55pm On Dec 05, 2014
donnypool:

how bout the killer line i gave to you, aint you thinking about me yet? grin
undecided
Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 05, 2014
cococandy:
undecided

Dimples...hmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Dumps Her Baby In A Waste Bin In Port Harcourt & Runs Away (Disturbing Phot / Mass Burial For 10 People Killed In Kaduna By Fulani Herdsmen (Photos) / Nigerian Hacker Olumide Ogunremi Arraigned In US For $1m Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.