Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,012 members, 7,821,548 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

#CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With (26339 Views)

Police To Arraign DPO For Involvement In Serious Crimes Including Murder / For Latest News On Crimes Visit Www.blinknaija.com / Just One Month After They Got Married, Couple Are Killed At Their Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by cococandy(f): 8:13pm On Dec 05, 2014
CityNG:

Dimples...hmmmmm
what ?
Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by LordReed(m): 8:26pm On Dec 05, 2014
CityNG:

Now I understand why critical reasoning fails you.

Where did I claim to be more traveled than you?

I'm comfortable in my appreciation of others plight. Again the streets will train the untrained.

And I understand why you are deluded.

"Unlike you, I'm a seasoned traveler" was written by your ghost yeah?

1 Like

Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 05, 2014
Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by Nobody: 11:33pm On Dec 05, 2014
CityNG:

Keep dreaming and stroking yourself.

ALL my fellow car club members in Canada have put away their classic cars due to the miserable weather.

How is Canada better than the U.S. when all your old farts migrate down to Florida? Lol

So because of weather the united state is better? you must be a jobless kid.
Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by Nobody: 1:21am On Dec 06, 2014
donnypool:

So because of weather the united state is better? you must be a jobless kid.

If you can tell your father that he's jobless then I'm okay with it.

Seasoned travelers knows that weather is a key factor. You have lousy weather and the Cops use you as a punching bag, you truly have a pathetic existence.
Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by Nobody: 1:22am On Dec 06, 2014
LordReed:

And I understand why you are deluded.

"Unlike you, I'm a seasoned traveler" was written by your ghost yeah?

It was written by me, no ghost here (well perhaps in your delusional mindset), the issue is your translation. What I wrote and what you think I wrote or maybe hope I wrote are dissimilar.
Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by Nobody: 1:26am On Dec 06, 2014
cococandy:
what ?

"dim·ple noun

plural noun: dimples

1. a small depression in the flesh, either one that exists permanently or one that forms in the cheeks when one smiles."
Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by Nobody: 1:37am On Dec 06, 2014
CityNG:

If you can tell your father that he's jobless then I'm okay with it.

Seasoned travelers knows that weather is a key factor. You have lousy weather and the Cops use you as a punching bag, you truly have a pathetic existence.

no you have a pathetic life with a worthless dog of a dad and sl)ut of a mom, hopefully you parent die and save the US some welfare. but i doubt if you are an american. I know its just a matter of time before you meet your death either by a police officer or by some mentally unstable kid going on a spree kill. I give you till 2015, you'll die. Bastard son of a slu..t.

your location is ibadan nigeria. you are a fake Dog

1 Like

Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by cococandy(f): 1:44am On Dec 06, 2014
CityNG:

"dim·ple noun

plural noun: dimples

1. a small depression in the flesh, either one that exists permanently or one that forms in the cheeks when one smiles."
is that the fault of the white cops or the black men? cheesy

In summary what has that got to do with the topic
Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by LordReed(m): 2:11am On Dec 06, 2014
CityNG:

It was written by me, no ghost here (well perhaps in your delusional mindset), the issue is your translation. What I wrote and what you think I wrote or maybe hope I wrote are dissimilar.

Not only are you deluded in view, you create a unique delusional state with an imaginary understanding of English. Pick up your dictionary and look up seasoned before you embarrass yourself.

1 Like

Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by LordReed(m): 3:14am On Dec 06, 2014
When even the President of the US recognizes this thing as a problem some peeps still want to bury their heads in the sand.

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/12/03/politics/obama-eric-holder-on-eric-garner/index.html?iid=article_sidebar
Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by Nobody: 3:26am On Dec 06, 2014
LordReed:

Not only are you deluded in view, you create a unique delusional state with an imaginary understanding of English. Pick up your dictionary and look up seasoned before you embarrass yourself.

I'm secure with my knowledge and command of the Queens english. Actually I am paid handsomely by one of United States largest HMO for it.

I simply cannot be embarrassed by the likes of a bottom dweller like you.
Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by Nobody: 3:29am On Dec 06, 2014
donnypool:

no you have a pathetic life with a worthless dog of a dad and sl)ut of a mom, hopefully you parent die and save the US some welfare. but i doubt if you are an american. I know its just a matter of time before you meet your death either by a police officer or by some mentally unstable kid going on a spree kill. I give you till 2015, you'll die. Bastard son of a slu..t.

your location is ibadan nigeria. you are a fake Dog

Eya pele, omo irankiran grin

I only pray that the sam faith you wish on me befalls every single person of my age in your family.

But wait a minute you said my location is Ibadan and then you also mentioned saving the US some welfare? Get your feeble brain into gear next time before you compose.

Omo ti oye ki iya e fi se nkan osu danu.
Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by Nobody: 3:30am On Dec 06, 2014
LordReed:
When even the President of the US recognizes this thing as a problem some peeps still want to bury their heads in the sand.

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/12/03/politics/obama-eric-holder-on-eric-garner/index.html?iid=article_sidebar

There is no problem.

The President can huff and puff all he wants, he has no power. The grand jury has all the power and they have spoken. Not guilty. Done.

Deal with it.

Next.

PS: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_jury

See, I can link too grin
Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by Nobody: 3:33am On Dec 06, 2014
cococandy:
is that the fault of the white cops or the black men? cheesy

In summary what has that got to do with the topic

I was playing you a compliment on your dimples. If that is your picture in your profile page.

I mean no harm and if you feel offended, I apologize.

Have a nice evening.
Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by cococandy(f): 3:35am On Dec 06, 2014
CityNG:

I was playing you a compliment on your dimples. If that is your picture in your profile page.

I mean no harm and if you feel offended, I apologize.

Have a nice evening.
haha. I figured that the first time. Was just messing with you all the while cheesy.

Yep that's me on my profile
And no I'm not offended.

Have a nice evening too.

1 Like

Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by Nobody: 3:55am On Dec 06, 2014
CityNG:

Eya pele, omo irankiran grin

I only pray that the sam faith you wish on me befalls every single person of my age in your family.

But wait a minute you said my location is Ibadan and then you also mentioned saving the US some welfare? Get your feeble brain into gear next time before you compose.

Omo ti oye ki iya e fi se nkan osu danu.

worthless yourba scam artist, you'll die by the bullet of a racist cop or by a mentally unstable kid going on killing spree. it has happen many times in the US, next time you will be a victim.

worthless dog, your mum will die of AIDS because she is a sl(ut. your siblings will be killed for fun

1 Like

Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by Nobody: 4:08am On Dec 06, 2014
donnypool:

worthless yourba scam artist, you'll die by the bullet of a racist cop or by a mentally unstable kid going on killing spree. it has happen many times in the US, next time you will be a victim.

worthless dog, your mum will die of AIDS because she is a sl(ut. your siblings will be killed for fun

I'll give you this much, you have a well developed sense of fantasy grin

It's still youthful insanity though maybe you'll grow out of it or perhaps it's hereditary and you and your lineage are cursed with lunacy.

Is your Mother running amok in a deranged state in some market?
Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by Nobody: 4:18am On Dec 06, 2014
CityNG:

I'll give you this much, you have a well developed sense of fantasy grin

It's still youthful insanity though maybe you'll grow out of it or perhaps it's hereditary and you and your lineage are cursed with lunacy.

Is your Mother running amok in a deranged state in some market?

He Goat
Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by Nobody: 4:21am On Dec 06, 2014
donnypool:

He Goat

As long as you can call your father that then we're all good grin
Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by LordReed(m): 4:21am On Dec 06, 2014
CityNG:

I'm secure with my knowledge and command of the Queens english. Actually I am paid handsomely by one of United States largest HMO for it.

I simply cannot be embarrassed by the likes of a bottom dweller like you.

Confirmed.
Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by LordReed(m): 4:23am On Dec 06, 2014
CityNG:

There is no problem.

The President can huff and puff all he wants, he has no power. The grand jury has all the power and they have spoken. Not guilty. Done.

Deal with it.

Next.

PS: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_jury

See, I can link too grin

Confirmed X2
Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by Nobody: 4:27am On Dec 06, 2014
CityNG:

As long as you can call your father that then we're all good grin

very good you accepted.

now we are done
Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by LordReed(m): 7:45am On Dec 06, 2014
79% of shootings done in schools in the US are by white males yet we are to believe blacks are ultra violent and always belligerent.
Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by Mijuk(m): 8:18pm On Dec 18, 2014
LordReed:
79% of shootings done in schools in the US are by white males yet we are to believe blacks are ultra violent and always belligerent.

Hold on though we have to be careful with statistics. Black on black violence stats: " a statistic from a 2010 Bureau of Justice Statistics report which did, indeed, conclude that 93 percent of black homicide victims from 1980 through 2008 were killed by black offenders".
Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by LordReed(m): 8:59pm On Dec 18, 2014
Mijuk:

Hold on though we have to be careful with statistics. Black on black violence stats: " a statistic from a 2010 Bureau of Justice Statistics report which did, indeed, conclude that 93 percent of black homicide victims from 1980 through 2008 were killed by black offenders".

Exactly why there is no need to point fingers and say these guys are more violent so when see one shoot him first ask questions latter. Every human is capable of violence it is not exclusive to any one group.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Stabbed To Death During New Yam Festival In Nnewi(graphic Photos) / LASTMA Official Driving Against Traffic In Lagos Disgraced / Andrew Nwachukwu Declared Wanted By Police Over Homosexual Posts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.