Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,971 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

#CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With (26273 Views)

Police To Arraign DPO For Involvement In Serious Crimes Including Murder / For Latest News On Crimes Visit Www.blinknaija.com / Just One Month After They Got Married, Couple Are Killed At Their Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by mu2sa2: 4:24pm On Dec 04, 2014
You cannot call a country democratic when there's no social justice there.
Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by ennon92(m): 4:24pm On Dec 04, 2014
Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by harffie(m): 4:25pm On Dec 04, 2014
mencade6:
hmmmm o boy....i did not know bill cosby rape...d a white lady ooo. Did they charge him to court?

I guess the blacks turned a blind eye to this racist crime.
You should prolly get access to the full story.... What the black community is saying is how would you shoot someone on the account that you thought he had a gun 41 times and he didn't?? Years back for that one now Michael Brown was shot how many times?? Bill cosby is already enroute to court, so pls try reading the full details or better still watch CNN, they ve compiled a list of crimes committed by cops that resulted in black's death! Don't let someone to come n say nonsense on nairaland here......that reminds me a black man was also shot on his wedding day by three white detectives on dat same account.....lemme stop here you can google n check tho.....its becoming unbearable!
Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by fejikudz(m): 4:26pm On Dec 04, 2014
Racism will never end as long white cars use black tyres.. #toobad
Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by Kinkale(m): 4:27pm On Dec 04, 2014
Guuuuuudddddlllluuuuucccckkkk... See what you and patience have caused!!

On d oda news ds resturant pple wan cheat me o
Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by Biggty(m): 4:28pm On Dec 04, 2014
What abt crimes we got away with being black? I don't think there is any.
Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by harffie(m): 4:28pm On Dec 04, 2014
14DUI:

That was Dialo, the west african guy who was killed years ago by white cop. he was asked for his driver license and he was about to bring his license out, then the white racist cop shot him 41 times and was never found guilty, Wyclef Jean sing about it in Dialo Dialo.
Hmm, you can't imagine sir!
Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by alobam1: 4:29pm On Dec 04, 2014
MissGdope:

wtf!! do you even read the news?? are you white? angry
..Am not white and i read the news..i have black friends who got away with crime so its no big deal..Btw.is something wrong with the Dna of the Black man?always blaming the other person for the woes in hes life...

3 Likes

Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by Sweetlemon(f): 4:30pm On Dec 04, 2014
harffie:
You should prolly get access to the full story.... What the black community is saying is how would you shoot someone on the account that you thought he had a gun 41 times and he didn't?? Years back for that one now Michael Brown was shot how many times?? Bill cosby is already enroute to court, so pls try reading the full details or better still watch CNN, they ve compiled a list of crimes committed by cops that resulted in black's death! Don't let someone to come n say nonsense on nairaland here......that reminds me a black man was also shot on his wedding day by three white detectives on dat same account.....lemme stop here you can google n check tho.....its becoming unbearable!

If I had the time I would have googled and dug up incidents to show you that there are many, as in many innocent white people in prison, shot dead or brutalized by the same cops. It only becomes news when it's a black.

3 Likes

Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by omenka(m): 4:30pm On Dec 04, 2014
alobam1:
Blacks also commit crime and get away with it..it is not a racial thing..it all depends on the discretion of the officers on charge..
Most sensible comment I've seen so far!
Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by Ilekeh(f): 4:32pm On Dec 04, 2014
For anyone mentioning black on black crime, BoB crime should not excuse injustice.

You think this is just about black Americans, one day you yourself may become a black american, then it will become your problem.

And you think that they don't extend their racism to Africa and Africans? Lol keep getting those American vaccines, you hear.
Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by DAVE5(m): 4:32pm On Dec 04, 2014
mustaphagreens:
The white race is a disease sent to plague the superior black race. undecided

at the bolded, keep on dreaming ohh, no be only superior black race, au come ur girlfriend dey use whitening and toning cream

1 Like

Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by Sweetlemon(f): 4:32pm On Dec 04, 2014
harffie:

still "enroute" up til now?? Trust me, Bill Cosby would have received a severe court judgement by now if racism was really that bad.
Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by bee444: 4:35pm On Dec 04, 2014
alobam1:
Blacks also commit crime and get away with it..it is not a racial thing..it all depends on the discretion of the officers on charge..

One of the most ignorant post ever. Police do have discretion, but often used for white people.

1 Like

Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by DAVE5(m): 4:36pm On Dec 04, 2014
Activity77:
Racism @ its peak.....whites should practice what tey preach.

Racism is when you wash a white cloth before others.

angry grin
Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by Sweetlemon(f): 4:39pm On Dec 04, 2014
Please America still remains the best place for the average black man. Work hard, mind your business, carefully select the company you keep, and obey cop rules and you are good to go.

My kid bro still in Uni sends me money. He's the youngest supervisor at a large departmental store in the US dominated by white staff (just after 3 years of working there) and you want to tell me racism is still that ugly?

And yes my bro is a dark skinned black man.

1 Like

Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 04, 2014
bee444:

One of the most ignorant post ever. Police do have discretion, but often used for white people.
pls post proofs of the discretion used for white people often times. just as when a white man talks to you , you accord more respect than when a black man does even when the white is not worth it.
Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by musicwriter(m): 4:42pm On Dec 04, 2014
Blacks have never been free in the US. The constitution and the supposedly free society is rigged against them. Their freedom is still in evolution as you can see.
Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by watchindelta(m): 4:42pm On Dec 04, 2014
am a black boi with a white di ck is dat making me a racist? because am still using it to do black pu ssy!
Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by pazienza(m): 4:43pm On Dec 04, 2014
White man? Lol! Who dash them white, it's more like pink/pale man.

How exactly did the pale man succeed in making the whole world colour blind, it's so bad that people are now mistaking pale/pink for white. This to me, is brainwashing, they kept repeating the words "White man", until the whole world became brainwashed.

But, i am not.

1 Like

Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 04, 2014
DonaldGenes:
So true

iSaw the hastag and decided to flip it open..mehn!

You go fear real "criming"

So much visceral hatred for blacks upon still A black Man is the President

not only dt, d attorny general is also a black niggar

Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 04, 2014
Ilekeh:
For anyone mentioning black on black crime, BoB crime should not excuse injustice.

You think this is just about black Americans, one day you yourself may become a black american, then it will become your problem.

And you think that they don't extend their racism to Africa and Africans? Lol keep getting those American vaccines, you hear.
do you think protest is the way out ... the black americans thought if they have a black president it will almost take it away , but what do you have . We can say the president himself is even a victim of racism as survey polls shows votes didnt go to the democrats perhaps because of his color. There is always a better way , that we are yet to find .
Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by 40dogzz(m): 4:49pm On Dec 04, 2014
f* white supremercy, 4 9ja i go make am. We blacks still go there & wash thier pants, God forbid.
Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by LordReed(m): 4:51pm On Dec 04, 2014
harffie:
You can't imagine dear! This morning I was watching CNN n I saw the video of Eric Garner's arrest, you won't believe that he was telling the officer that pinned him down with aggressive force that he can't breathe, he said it twice prolly thrice but the officer pinned his head as if he had killed someone.....for christ sakes he was selling cigarettes on street - he later died at the hospital tho....
I hate cops....even in naija hear seen a case a cop shot someone's both legs in a car while pretending to shoot the tires of the car.. As in......
Hmm

The funny thing is he wasn't even selling that day. He had just separated a fight and the cops wanted to talk to him and he said no I don't want to talk to you because you are always on my case, only for them to use excessive force to restrain him.

The grand jury that didn't indict the cop must have been populated with dunces, if not how can you fail to indict when the chokehold is illegal for cops to use?

1 Like

Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by Preshochyx(m): 4:51pm On Dec 04, 2014
elbinmanny:
Na wa o...see what GEJ has caused...his government has failed undecided

U musn't comment if you have no idea what the topic is about
Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by Sweetlemon(f): 4:55pm On Dec 04, 2014
majekdom2:
do you think protest is the way out ... the black americans thought if they have a black president it will almost take it away , but what do you have . We can say the president himself is even a victim of racism as survey polls shows votes didnt go to the democrats perhaps because of his color. There is always a better way , that we are yet to find .

I guess that's why the voted him as President twice??
Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 04, 2014
alobam1:
..Am not white and i read the news..i have black friends who got away with crime so its no big deal..Btw.is something wrong with the Dna of the Black man?always blaming the other person for the woes in hes life...

you speak like a child, only if your family member would be killed like micheal brown, dialo, travon etc, then you will understand life. we talking about how black peoples life is valueless in american, you talking nonsense

2 Likes

Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by Preshochyx(m): 4:57pm On Dec 04, 2014
Kinkale:
Guuuuuudddddlllluuuuucccckkkk... See what you and patience have caused!!

On d oda news ds resturant pple wan cheat me o

Leave Goodluck alone for heaven sake.. he's not d reason for your badluck
Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 04, 2014
40dogzz:
f* white supremercy, 4 9ja i go make am. We blacks still go there & wash thier pants, God forbid.

stop lying man, they mostly use washing machine, or if you a dry cleaner, you wash both white, asian, blacks underwear
Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 04, 2014
Sweetlemon:

I guess that's why the voted him as President twice??
My point is racism is not an issue to resolve seriously as I dont see any end to it , it has been an issue since the days of old ... we all hear of philistines , isrealites in the bible . we can only envisage to live in peace , like you said racism wouldnt be a concern if you live right but the truth is you may be denied some positions and opportunity because of your origin at sometime and then you blame it on racism but the truth is thats the way it is most times , you cant say No to this fact . yes he was voted , but I am talking of the recent polls and I used perhaps , that was the same word used by the CNN correspondent. he lost this midterm elections if there was third term obviously obama would not win .he wasnt voted because of his color but he may be having challenges because of his color thats my point.
Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 04, 2014
Sweetlemon:
Please America still remains the best place for the average black man. Work hard, mind your business, carefully select the company you keep, and obey cop rules and you are good to go.

My kid bro still in Uni sends me money. He's the youngest supervisor at a large departmental store in the US dominated by white staff (just after 3 years of working there) and you want to tell me racism is still that ugly?

And yes my bro is a dark skinned black man.

you seem not to understand. people are not fighting for jobs, there are black millionaires, doctors, mayors, senators etc. but they fighting about the life of an average black man.

watch the video on WSHH where the cop ask the black boy to take out his drivers license, as he was about to do that, he go shot several times but luckily he wasn't killed. That boy could be your brother. what i really meant is that it doesn't matter where you work but if you meet the wrong police officer, it might not go well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Neighbour Kidnapped, Sold My Daughter For N20,000 (picture) / Nigerian Hacker Olumide Ogunremi Arraigned In US For $1m Scam / Nigerians Held In Kenyan Prison Over Minor Offences Cry Out For Help. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.