Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

#CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With (26296 Views)

Police To Arraign DPO For Involvement In Serious Crimes Including Murder / For Latest News On Crimes Visit Www.blinknaija.com / Just One Month After They Got Married, Couple Are Killed At Their Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by lonelydora: 3:57pm On Dec 04, 2014
Racism in the highest order

1 Like

Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by Suljosh: 3:57pm On Dec 04, 2014
And they said there's no racism.

1 Like

Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by tclever: 3:58pm On Dec 04, 2014
Spacke booked
Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by Misogynist2014(m): 3:58pm On Dec 04, 2014
So? angry
Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by holatin(m): 4:00pm On Dec 04, 2014
hmmmm
Racism
anyway black till I reach 8 feet

1 Like

Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by Misogynist2014(m): 4:01pm On Dec 04, 2014
mustaphagreens:
The white race is a disease sent to plague the superior black race. undecided
cheesy You don't fight for equality, you work for it.

1 Like

Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by PrettySpicey(f): 4:01pm On Dec 04, 2014
Yeah, Racism everywhere.

But it is also Racism when you will do just about anything and everything to get you a white dude or a white chick because your Black brothers and sisters are not good enough.

It is Racism and the highest form of inferiority complex.

6 Likes

Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 04, 2014
alobam1:
Blacks also commit crime and get away with it..it is not a racial thing..it all depends on the discretion of the officers on charge..
wtf!! do you even read the news?? are you white? angry

1 Like

Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by hakwise(m): 4:01pm On Dec 04, 2014
This is so serious...Americans are Hippocrates they showcase more of it in their movies SMH for the black community........

1 Like

Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 04, 2014
but seriously I see no case of racism with the brown shooting , that black folk was wrong , he even had his hands in his pockets while approaching the policeman . how about we have black people post crimes they got away with or does this mean all black folks are always punished when they commit offences.

2 Likes

Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by CasaLucio: 4:02pm On Dec 04, 2014
Please like the page www.facebook.com/casalucioeventcentre and follow our IG page, @casalucioeventcentre
Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by mencade6: 4:03pm On Dec 04, 2014
muslims not wanting a christian president to rule peacefullt is racism.

Yoruba people always wanting their people in certain position than someone from another tribe is racism.

Igbo man always favoring his tribal brothers and abandoning others from other tribes is racism.

4 Likes

Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 04, 2014
alobam1:
Blacks also commit crime and get away with it..it is not a racial thing..it all depends on the discretion of the officers on charge..
good , that shooting was not a case of racism , the black community ought to have found something . I remember when that basketball team owner said something ill about the black race , there was no protest I guess because there was no loss of life but that was a pure case not this shooting.
Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by mencade6: 4:04pm On Dec 04, 2014
majekdom2:
but seriously I see no case of racism with the garner shooting , that black folk was wrong , he even had his hands in his pockets while approaching the policeman . how about we have black people post crimes they got away with or does this mean all black folks are always punished when they commit offences.
you are correct my brother. Black people are worse even in nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by Joshuadon: 4:05pm On Dec 04, 2014
elbinmanny:
Na wa o...see what GEJ has caused...his government has failed undecided

Off topic.........

1 Like

Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by harffie(m): 4:06pm On Dec 04, 2014
ammyluv2002:
This world sha.....Racism everywhere
You can't imagine dear! This morning I was watching CNN n I saw the video of Eric Garner's arrest, you won't believe that he was telling the officer that pinned him down with aggressive force that he can't breathe, he said it twice prolly thrice but the officer pinned his head as if he had killed someone.....for christ sakes he was selling cigarettes on street - he later died at the hospital tho....
I hate cops....even in naija hear seen a case a cop shot someone's both legs in a car while pretending to shoot the tires of the car.. As in......
Hmm

1 Like

Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by mencade6: 4:06pm On Dec 04, 2014
PrettySpicey:
Yeah, Racism everywhere.

But it is also Racism when you will do just about anything and everything to get you a white dude or a white chick because your Black brothers and sisters are not good enough.

It is Racism and the highest form of inferiority complex.
i no dey select....i prefer black ladies. Oya come meet me.
Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by Sweetlemon(f): 4:07pm On Dec 04, 2014
Honestly white Americans unwittingly fan the flames of racism when they come out with stuff like this.

I have heard of many black on black crimes. I have heard of some black on white crimes that didn't receive much attention as the white on black crimes.

Look at Bill Cosby being accused of rape (as in they say he raped white women o!)? What has happened to him?
Abegi! leave that thing.

2 Likes

Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by ammyluv2002(f): 4:07pm On Dec 04, 2014
harffie:
You can't imagine dear! This morning I was watching CNN n I saw the video of Eric Garner's arrest, you won't believe that he was telling the officer that pinned him down with aggressive force that he can't breathe, he said it twice prolly thrice but the officer pinned his head as if he had killed someone.....for christ sakes he was selling cigarettes on street - he later died at the hospital tho....
I hate cops....even in naija hear seen a case a cop shot someone's both legs in a car while pretending to shoot the tires of the car.. As in......
Hmm
So sad
Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by saxomo6(m): 4:08pm On Dec 04, 2014
If we want tweet our own, tweeter no go crash down... Oboy, forget that thing grin grin
Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by Sweetlemon(f): 4:10pm On Dec 04, 2014
saxomo6:
If we want tweet our own, tweeter no go crash down... Oboy, forget that thing grin grin

Abi!
Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by harffie(m): 4:11pm On Dec 04, 2014
This morning CNN presented a case of a black man shot by cops 41 times I repeat 41* times on the account that they thought he had a gun!
I smell racial war in US tho.....they been doing it since....calln for it!
#some pple re using the cops.

2 Likes

Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 04, 2014
Sweetlemon:
Honestly white Americans unwittingly fan the flames of racism when they come out with stuff like this.

I have heard of many black on black crimes. I have heard of some black on white crimes that didn't receive much attention as the white on black crimes.

Look at Bill Cosby being accused of rape (as in they say he raped white women o!)? What has happened to him?
Abegi! leave that thing.
I almost agreed with your post till I read the bill cosby case . thank God you said they say .... you know the problems I have with these women is , why didnt they come out at that time . No one would believe that story dear . I know some might say stigma et all but come on its not like you got raped by a gangstar , it was by a super star as claimed . so why come out now and n ot when it happened . I dont support rape , but if you cannot come out when it happened , remain silent forever.

1 Like

Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by LordReed(m): 4:14pm On Dec 04, 2014
Weselion:
America is a racist country, dont know why peeps are just rushing there anyhow

America is not a racist country but it does have a problem with racism.

1 Like

Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by 14DUI(m): 4:16pm On Dec 04, 2014
harffie:
This morning CNN presented a case of a black man shot by cops 41 times I repeat 41* times on the account that they thought he had a gun!
I smell racial war in US tho.....they been doing it since....calln for it!
#some pple re using the cops.

That was Dialo, the west african guy who was killed years ago by white cop. he was asked for his driver license and he was about to bring his license out, then the white racist cop shot him 41 times and was never found guilty, Wyclef Jean sing about it in Dialo Dialo.

3 Likes

Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by Tvegas(m): 4:17pm On Dec 04, 2014
You guys waste precious time discussing other countries while yours rot away. America will learn from her mistakes and introduce reforms while all you will do here is to call God to solve your problems. That is the-same way you carry Ghana's headache on your head . Oil has dropped below $70 you are supposed to be frugal yet your leaders recently awarded N9 billion cooking stoves that will never get to their intended users.

Didnt you see those Ferguson blacks taking to the street I bet if it is here you will sit at home suffering and smiling. If you like make una no vote well in 2015 .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by BlueMagic2(m): 4:17pm On Dec 04, 2014
I can totally understand a white man not liking a black man, what i can't comprehend is a black man not liking another black man. What do you have to say about Tribalism which is the plague of most Africans? An Ibo man can never be a Governor in any Yoruba or Hausa state and vice-versa. And y'all come on here and talk about racism. How about we as black people clean up our house 1st before we start judging a white man or any other man.

9 Likes

Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by mencade6: 4:17pm On Dec 04, 2014
Sweetlemon:

Abegi! leave that thing.
hmmmm o boy....i did not know bill cosby rape...d a white lady ooo. Did they charge him to court?

I guess the blacks turned a blind eye to this racist crime.
Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by mencade6: 4:19pm On Dec 04, 2014
BlueMagic2:
I can totally understand a white man not liking a black man, what i can't comprehend is a black man not liking another black man. What do you have to say about Tribalism which is the plague of most Africans? An Ibo man can never be a Governor in any Yoruba or Hausa state and vice-versa. And y'all come on here and talk about racism. How about we as black people clean up our house 1st before we start judging a white man or any other man.
my brother u have spoken well....there are more racists in nigeria than america. even in churches...good points from you
Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by codon: 4:20pm On Dec 04, 2014
Racism is a beast dat checkmate d activities of blacks, but GOD pass them.

1 Like

Re: #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With by Sweetlemon(f): 4:21pm On Dec 04, 2014
majekdom2:
I almost agreed with your post till I read the bill cosby case . thank God you said they say .... you know the problems I have with these women is , why didnt they come out at that time . No one would believe that story dear . I know some might say stigma et all but come on its not like you got raped by a gangstar , it was by a super star as claimed . so why come out now and n ot when it happened . I dont support rape , but if you cannot come out when it happened , remain silent forever.

I'm not saying he did rape them. That's why I said they say. I'm saying that if this whole racism thing was as ugly as they paint it, then Bill Cosby would be in court and about to be sentenced to death or life imprisonment by now because of the allegations. Let's not forget that there are about 12 women (all whites) accusing him of rape.

You get?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Video Of Man Who Rejected N1M From Politician, Got Electrocuted In Port Harcourt / Maid Puts Rat Poison In Her Boss’ Food In Ondo / Ahmed Husein Shot Dead For Exposing Massive Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.